You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Nature Of The Storm Empty The Nature Of The Storm Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:26 am

Yasuke

Yasuke

D-rank
Act 1: The Shadow Of The Storm

Yasuke would be pacing past a vacant doorway as his gaze shifted from a clock to an instructor and back. The people who occupied the room where mostly refugees from Sunagakure with the exception of a handful of Kumo ninja who were there as apart of the relief and intake process. Although most of the damage done in the Wind country had happened sometime ago there were still a few groups that had either lost their way, were badly injured, or were captured that seemed to trickle through to Kumo. “Ever since Raikage Miyamota-sama took the helm he’d seem to be embracing shinobi from all lands”, Yasuke thought to himself as his train of though was suddenly interrupted as the instructor cleared his throat eyes piercing through Yasuke as if had committed a crime “As we come to a close I formally welcome you all we will treat each and everyone of you as one of ours rather this be temporary or permanent placement, that is all enjoy the rest of the day”.  

As soon as the sentence was finished Yasuke had swiftly turned the corner and was the out the door as he would be on his way to the Arbiters Ground’s this was right outside of the Raiu clan compound, since Yasuke’s clan is a staple of Kumo they had a big part in welcoming and overseeing the refugees and any other travelers that came to the village. After a few moments of running through the rocky terrain Yasuke would arrive at the base of the mountains which would encompass an area of 1000m in every direction if one stood in the center. Although the terrain was mostly flat there were huge boulders and jagged rock structures that scattered the area except for the area designated for the all of the past Raikages’ tombstones. This was a very sacred area indeed but many of the Raiu clan members used this as a training arena as it was on the outskirts of the compound. Yasuke would take a deep breathe and exhale as he would quickly grap a kunai out of his pouch, Yasuke eyes would catch a glare as beams of sunlight would reflect off 3 shuriken that were being hurled his way seemingly out of nowhere.

Yasuke would gather himself pushing off the ground with his feet and onto his hands using the momentum from the hand spring to propel himself into the air as 2 of the 3 shuriken would stab the ground a few inches from where he placed his hands during his hand spring. The 3rd shuriken had been throw so precisely that it would ricochet off one of the others, with the path now redirected back towards the torso of Yasuke. Although the evasive manuever Yasuke performed seemed to be affective it would leave him susceptible to the 3rd and final shuriken however still armed with his kunai he would wait until the shuriken was about 1ft away from his torso and in a swift motion he would deflect it. Yasuke would land on the balls of his feet sliding back a foot or two as he would re-position himself he would hear a voice call out “Your late Yasuke....., but as always never let your guard”.  

A black Ranton cloud would form in front of him and as the cloud dissipated Yasuke’s father would reach out and place his hand on Yasuke’s head as a smile stretched across his face.  Yasuke knowing his fathers voice would begin to respond, ”I got caught up..”, as Yasuke father places his hand on his head he would disregard what he was saying mid sentence, even though Yasuke and his father has a “no excuses” policy he was just happy to spend time with his father again. The 2 would begin by stretching, and once done Yasuke’s father would go over the lesson plan for the training session. ”You have gotten better there’s no way around that, but the challenges you face ahead will be insurmountable, Today our training will be about always expecting the unexpected” Yasuke’s father said with a smirk painted across his face.  

He then utilize the “Body Flicker Technique” placing a distance of 6 meters in between them. ”Ready or not hear I come” Arashi chanted, Yasuke quickly rose to his feet as soon as his father moved and got into his battle stance. Arashi would take in a deep breath filling his lungs with Ranton chakra expelling a Ranton mist which would cover a total radius of 20 meters in a matter of seconds. Yasuke seeing the attack coming would jump backwards as far and high as he could, now accessing the situation he would quickly scan the perimeter to see the reach of the technique. “The amount of Raiton chakra used in the technique isn’t enough to be harmful, what’s the purpose of this?”, Yasuke thought as he landed with his back now about 8 meters from the perimeter, he would be immediately engaged as a kick aimed at his forehead was closing in. With only enough time to bring his arms up to block the attack the kick hit we medium force breaking Yasuke’s guard and stance sending him back 2 meters. As soon as Yasuke could gather himself he was met with a fury of jabs in which he maneuver using a few acrobatic moves dodging the barrage of punches. Using his last dodge as a counter attack Yasuke performed a hand spring using the momentum from this twists his arms and tucking his leg extending them into a double kick which would hit Arashi’s chest dead center. After the impact was made as small cloud of smoke was release and poof sound would be heard Arashi used nearby rock as a substitute.  

Now back on his feet and at least 5m between him and the edge of the smokescreen he was in, Yasuke knew he couldn’t remain inside the perimeter otherwise he’d be vulnerable and even though Yasuke could not see his father seemed to be able to sense his presence. Yasuke would begin flipping backward one after another in quick succession gathering chakra simultaneously, he would utilize the “Bunshin no Jutsu” to create 2 clones which would appear 1 meter from the perimeter inside the smokescreen to create a diversion as he would flip until he was 4 meters outside the perimeter. Just as soon as Yasuke would catch his balance he would notice his 2 clones would be struck by some sort of projectile disapating, his diversion proved successful it was only a matter of time before his father discovered his true location. Yasuke would jump back a couple of meters to gain a bit more space “At thisppear rate I’ll be exhausted in no time”.  As soon as he looked up he would see 2 small pools of water leak out the smokescreen right where he positioned his two clones, followed by 3 water projectiles that would come shooting out of the mist.  

The projectiles would be aimed so one would hit his legs, the second lower to mid torso, and the 3rd aimed at his head, since Yasuke was 5-6 meters away from the perimeter of the mist he had time to evade. Yasuke scanned the trajectory of the projectile as he would leap into the air a foot above the highest positioned projectile, the would crash into the ground creating small geysers erupting over a radius of 6 meters. Yasuke would quickly pull 3 shuriken out of his pouch as he descended into the  soaked terrain below scanning the perimeter of the mist waiting for any movement. Yasuke seen something and instinctively tossed the 3 shuriken into the mist as a figure emerged, the shuriken passed completely through the figure as the mist reformed into Arashi, now bursting out of the mist with a Raiton charged palm directed at Yasuke’s torso. Yasuke would be frozen in the moment perplexed in seeing his father take form out of the mist that had just been used for a smokescreen. Yasuke’s only reaction would be to grab his father’s wrist and attempt to use the momentum to propel him over him in a somersault as a counter maneuver.  

Yasuke had to time this perfect in order to avoid the attack, as he reached it seemed as if his father slowed his thrust, though still allowing Yasuke to grab a hold one that would avoid the Raiton charged palm. As soon as Yasuke would go to release his grip and finish his flip his father would thrust his arm forward violently causing Yasuke to flip and land awkwardly, the thrust would send Arashi’s momentum forward as well as he would place his Raiton charged palm on the ground using it to perform a one handed handstand.  Yasuke would feel his muscles tense and before he could think he was electrocuted as he fell helplessly to the ground sprawled out in an awkward position. ”The Suiton based attacks was used as a diversion and a possible medium for the real Raiton based technqiue that followed”, Arashi released the Raiton chakra in his palm as his legs fell to the ground, he would stand right side up. ”As I said always EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED YASUKE!!...you’ll be assigned to a team soon you have to get better, I’ll be gone for awhile on a mission so I won’t be able to train with you again for a while, we can talk more when you get home”. Yasuke would begin to regain feeling in his body  able to move now he willingly chose to lay there. ”I must get stronger I have to be able to protect everyone”, he thought to himself as tears rolled down his cheek he looked into the clouds aimlessly as his thoughts drifted.

Stats Trained/Techniques Trained:

2The Nature Of The Storm Empty Re: The Nature Of The Storm Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:59 pm

Yasuke

Yasuke

D-rank
Act 2: The Path Of The Storm

Having recently received word that the chuunin exams would be coming up soon Yasuke was in a rush to prepare, doing any and everything in his power to get as much practice, experience and foresight on the current task at hand. It had been a little over a month since Yasuke had been struck down and shamed by his father, he stood in the exact spot he laid that day as he thought back to that moment. This was a constant reminder to Yasuke that he had to get better at all costs, the last month he had spent training learning to utilize the techniques he learned in different ways making him more versatile. Without a team, sensei or his father around to guide him under he would be doing considerably well under normal circumstances, but the standards he held for himself were much higher.  

Yasuke always started out his training with a small stretching regiment and then hand to hand combat. Usually with no one to train with Yasuke always used training dummies he had ten which would be hung on wooden posts that were cemented into the ground. The dummies were placed in a circle with a radius of 4 meters, this spacing made it close enough for Yasuke to attack while having enough space to maneuver as well.  

”It’s time to take things up a notch, no more childs play”

Yasuke thought to himself as he closed his eyes drawing suiton chakra and releasing through his mouth blowing out a gentle mist utilizing the ”Kirigakure no Jutsu” which covered the area clouding all vision within a fifteen meter radius. This would not only test his taijutsu endurance but also his reaction time and attack speed since he would have to readjust his attacks last minute to land precise blows as his vision would be obscured. Yasuke began attacking going in the full circle using a combination of kicks and punches landed 2 well placed hits on each dummy. He would make his way back to the first dummy stopping panting, catching his breath, though he was use to the movements he was pushing himself extra hard today.

”Not good enough...I have to push harder..”

Yasuke thought as he immediately sprung back into sending a barrage of punch and kick combos, as he got to the fourth practice dummy he would notice a kunai fly past him over his shoulder landing in the ground 2 meters away. Yasuke then quickly adverted his attention noticing the kunai had an explosive note attached. Quickly burning, without much time to prepare a defensive technique, he would quickly place his hands on the shoulders of the closest dummy then kicking off the ground using the momentum to flip over and behind the dummy successfully creating a barrier between him and the explosion to come. But as soon as his feet hit the ground he would get hit with the shockwave knocking him off balance, using his hand to break his fall by this time Yasuke’s mind was racing with different options and scenarios.  

The layout of the area in which Yasuke trained was almost completely flat with the exception of the rock walls which climb up atleast 100 meters as it was sort of a valley in a sense, If anyone had been around Yasuke would have surely seen then he was puzzled as to who would be attacking him, although it was clear to him that whoever they were they had to come from somewhere on the mountainside. Yasuke also took into account that the kunai had been thrown close enough to draw his attention and make him react but not close enough to cause any damage. It was clear someone was toying with Yasuke but without a clue of who it was or why they attack he figured keeping the ”Kirigakure no Jutsu”, active was he best defense while he would plan his next move. Yasuke slipped a kunai out of his pouch with his left hand preparing himself for the next possible attack.  

”At this rate I’ll be ambushed if I stay within the perimeter of this technique, I have to get out and survey the area”

Yasuke thought to himself as he would smirk in those few seconds he had come up with a better idea, Yasuke drew his chakra utilizing the ”Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu”[/l], and upon creation he would place his hand on the clone sending a small flow of chakra into the being, after whispering a command to the clone it was off and on it way out of the perimeter. The clone would head for the perimeter closet to the mountainside and once reaching it the clone would leap on the mountainside going a total distance of 25 meters utilizing the ”Shūgyō'shikachō” technique to stay plastered to the mountain. The clone would stop on a dime turning 180 degrees taking in every visual cue along the way, he would see the silhouette of a figure slip into the mist, he would quickly throw the kunai he held within a meter of where the real Yasuke stood. As soon as the kunai crashed into the ground Yasuke released the ”Kirigakure no Jutsu”, he had been using as defense which he would now use as a counter measure, he then immediately seen a figure in a dark cloak which seemed to cover it’s entire body, face as well almost like a bodysuit.  

The figure was closing in on him fast forming a string of handseals the figure would release an arc of Raiton chakra creating a bolt which would extend toward s Yasuke chest at an incredibly fast speed, Yasuke would activate the Kawarimi no Jutsu he had placed into his clone while the clone would leap off the mountain side in Yasuke’s direction now switching places as the real Yasuke would be in mid air. His clone would be struck by the bolt of raiton chakra causing it to explode into a small tidal wave soaking the area and the cloaked figure. Yasuke fallling out of the air toward the figure performing handseals drawing suiton chakra releasing it in a stream of water out of his mouth utilizing the ”Mizuame Nabara” technique aiming the stream at the figure chest area and slightly angling the attack downward toward it’s feet. The water would have a high viscosity causing it to be a syrup like texture covering a radius of 10 meters the opponent surely wouldn’t be able to escape it using normal evasive measures. Yasuke finally landing, crouching and using the momentum to help break his fall, would instinctively put his already drawn kunai to the now apparent man’s neck as the syrup would have harden stick him in place. Yasuke began to draw chakra to his free hand as it began crackling with raiton chakra Yasuke was prepping to use the ”Kangekiha" technique in the case his opponent would attempt anything.

”Who are you and what are your intentions!!”

Yasuke would ask ready to strike in a moments notice, intending to decapitate the man without any remorse.

”Woah, woah hold your horses......Son, it’s me your father of course did you think someone could just slip in a village as great as our’s?, No Way now release me”

Upon hearing his father’s voice he would immediately release his active techniques and let his guard down releasing a sigh, and relaxing a bit as a small smile would appear on his face. Arashi then shed out of the cloak/body suit, revealing his ANBU garments that he usually wore, he would look at Yasuke and smile with approval placing his hand on Yasuke head rubbing it gently.

”Yasuke you’ve been training apparently, I’ve never seen that side of you before, so keep doing what you are, I know I can’t always be around but this is my way of making sure your  always prepared, I know the chuunin exams are approaching so I want you seek out one of our clan members she should be well suited to help you along your way, I used to train with her father back in my younger days however the task is you have to find her seems she’s gone AWOL, although I’m concerned, I know for certain she can handle herself if she is her father’s daughter, her name is Mizuki Raiu, Also this is a mission of course it I was given because of our relation being a clan member but I have more important things I have to attend to, remember C rank missions require assistance at your level so don’t be bull headed, plus this gives you an excuse to talk to people and not be so introverted”

Arashi said with a deviant smirk on his face as he handed Yasuke a piece of parchment which contained coordinates and details on her last know whereabouts and known acquaintances. Yasuke grabbed the scroll looking over the details carefully, then placing it in his pocket, Yasuke would reach his hand out fist ball extended toward his father waiting for his father to return the gesture.

”Thanks pops”

Yasuke said now wearing a smirk on his face as well, Arashi retuned the gesture extended his fist bumping Yasuke’s, and in that instant Yasuke took off wasting no time. Arashi scratched his head with a puzzled look on his face as he thought to himself.

”When did he become so cool, he sure is growing up fast”

Stats Trained/Techniques Trained:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.