You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hachirou Himitsu

Hachirou Himitsu

D-rank
Akuma found the woods by the lake where he'd met Maigo to be rather peaceful. The road to gathering and properly using Nature energy was a really difficult and arduous one. However, there was little more connected to nature than a forest. He'd had about as much as he could stand of sitting in front of the ocean, so of course he'd went somewhere else, in order to have a change of scenery. Perhaps here it would be easier for him to do so, but in the end, only time would tell. It was always difficult to manipulate nature energy, no matter the person. Even for a Jugo, who naturally were better at manipulating it, it would prove to be no easy task to build up a store of nature chakra quite like he had before. However, every little bit helped, and with each passing moment, he could feel it returning to him, slowly but surely, he was mastering his body's control over Senjutsu chakra once again. At one point, he had full mastery over it, and had such power granted with it that he could alter his body in any way he wanted to.

That was the thing. Akuma was different than most Jugo. In conjunction with their Kekkai Genkai, a Jugo usually utilized Senjutsu and Taijutsu in order to alter themselves, to make weapons, or increase the power of a punch or strike. In that way, they could create powerful attacks of unmatched strength. There were other Jugo that utilized Medical Ninjutsu's ability to modify their bodies in conjunction with their senjutsu, and could create more limbs, alter their physical form and create fully autonomous and biological additives to themselves. But rarely was there a Jugo who specialized in both Taijutsu and Medical Jutsu. Akuma was the pinnacle of Jugo potential, and he couldn't feel any pain. In this regard, he was simply the best tool for power. But having lost that, he was reduced to barely being able to alter anything, to barely being able to manipulate Sage Chakra. Body modifications were mostly beyond him. His physical strength wasn't all that great anymore. It was disheartening, how far he'd fallen. But eventually, he would become more and more powerful.

The sad thing was that the quickest way for him to increase his control over Nature energy was for him to use his Kekkai Genkai, but in doing so with his level of control, it would send him into a spiralling rampage, where he'd lose his sanity temporarily. He couldn't risk it, as it was a danger to many others, as well as himself. If he were to kill someone, then it would mark him as an enemy to whatever village he did so in. Chance of survival after that would be minimal. So of course, for now, he was simply having to make do with this boring method, at least until he gained control over it, and could use his clan's specialties without going berserk. But the time required, and the method in which he was doing it was perhaps the least effective use possible, and it would take quite a long time to do so, time better spent training, fighting, getting stronger instead. It had occured to him that he should simply become stronger physically, and not rely on his clan's jutsu, but they were comfortable to him, something he'd used his entire life. To simply forgo it this time around would be impossible.

The reason he'd lost to Gin previously was because he'd focused entirely on using body modifications to grant him strength. She had been so strong that she could counter his own enhanced strength, and so he'd lost. This time, while he was still increasing his mastery over body modification, he was also busy trying to increase his base strength. This time, the power behind his attacks when he made his way back up to his former power would be incredible. Not even Gin would be able to simply counter his strikes. But that wouldn't be for a long time.

WC: 677

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
tree... tree... tree... yup they all looked the same and kaekio was pretty sure that she was lost. she had just gotten to the land of water, and the mist was already setting in thick. she didn't know why she didn't know why she didn't expect there to be so much mist. she was headed to the village hidden in the mist after all. but she simply didn't and so oh man was she in for a surprise. so here she was, wondering around the in forest looking for pack of wolves and had no idea where in the hell they might even be except for in kirigakure. that was all that she was told was that they were in kirigakure. she let out a sigh. maybe this was a part of her training? she doubted it, but it was entirely possible. kaekio took a deep breathe. she was going to complete this training at all costs. she already almost died completing it. so even if she had to search for weeks and weeks and weeks on end, she would find these wolves. however, she had a feeling that she wouldn't have to search nearly that long, but then again her feelings weren't always accurate.

Kaekio let out another sigh. she had to find these wolves, and she had to complete her training. but where to look? kaekio did a brief scan of the area. it looked quiet like the same as almost all of the other areas she had been through in the past 3 hours, and she felt like she was walking in circles. she needed to think. how could she make better time finding these wolves. running around was a bad idea. and the thick fog she was in wasn't going to help at all. so she needed to think. what she really needed was a guide. BINGO! maybe that might work. maybe she could find someone to tell her where the wolves are, if there was someone familiar enough with these forests that was, or maybe, with the method she was about to use, she would find the wolves outright. Kaekio placed her hands together and made the dog hand sign, and focused her chakra. her sensory range expanded significantly, as she began to feel every living thing around her. she remembered what the feeling of that white wolf felt like, that she had encountered in her training in the cave, and sadly she didn't feel him around. however she did feel a presence that resembled a human figure, and it appeared to be meditating. perfect. maybe they were a sage in training too, and hopefully could point kaekio in the right direction. with that kaekio shut off her tracking range and followed the direction from which she felt the presence of the person. the person wasn't terribly far away and so jogging she reached him in no time.

Kaekio approached the clearing the man was. her ryuzoji travel robe concealing her two black swords that she carried with her. however her backpack was still visible, as was the kumogakure headband that hung around her neck. "umm, excuse me sir, but why are you meditating?... i know it's a weird question, but i need help, and if you are meditating for the right reason you may be able to help me." she said confident in her voice, but not over confidence. she didn't want to give the man the impression that she was weak at all, but she didn't want to sound like she was asking for a fight either. although she did need to be ready for a fight in case one occurred. she would need to accurately gauge her opponents strength. she didn't want to go over board. besides, she felt that not only sano, and kumogakure, but also those wolves as well, disapproved of pointless killings. so she would need to not kill him. worst come to worst, she could stun him and run. she was a special jounin after all, and she did have some power to her. she should be able to take on most things in a fight, but she wouldn't dare say she was the strongest ninja in the world. hell, she wasn't even the strongest ninja her age. there were probably several ninja whom were younger than her, and stronger than her. it was a pain, that you couldn't judge a book by it's cover in the ninja world. there could be a threat at every possible turn. so she always had to be ready. However, she still needed help from this man and that was something she couldn't avoid. so there she was. ready to defend herself, but didn't seem like she was asking for a fight. everything that could transpire depended on the man's next action. what he would do, might be life or death for either of them. it was strange in a way. that that was how the ninja world worked. every choice, was life or death.

WC:853
Total WC:853
Senjutsu Goal 853/4000

Hachirou Himitsu

Hachirou Himitsu

D-rank
A voice, calling out to him. Breaking into the silence and calmness that had previously been around. Akuma's eyes opened up to look upon the girl who had broken that silence. His first thought was that she couldn't be from around here. After all, she looked quite like a traveler, and with the Kumogakure headband around her neck, that pretty much affirmed the thought. Her next question answered the question he would have asked her. She asked why he was meditating, and if it was for a certain reason, he could potentially help her out. Akuma's mouth moved into a grim smile. She must be out here trying to master Senjutsu training. Well, that was certainly interesting. There was only one reason someone would be out here this far simply to meditate. The energy around here was a plenty. But then again, Akuma was rather bored just sitting here. Standing up, he looked the girl up and down.

"Well, my answer is a two parted one. I guess, why I'm out here meditating so far away in the woods on an island? That one's rather simple. I'm out here trying to gather nature energy in me so I can work on my control of it. If you're out here looking for something, and meditation has anything to do with it, I can only assume you're out here looking to become a Sage then. Which could only mean one thing. You need my help to track down whatever creature you're looking for, so you can train your body to take in Sage chakra. I'll answer that one too. Yes, I can help you in that." he said, dusting off his pants slightly. His eyes narrowed slightly as he focused on her body. "However, you're going to help me out in return. You see, I was deep in meditation, until you came around. It takes me a while to gather in nature energy, you see, as I'm quite a deal weaker than I used to be and am still recovering from previous fights. So in return for my help, you're going to have to fight me first."

With that, Akuma ran forward, although he wasn't all too fast, not in the slightest. Gathering Katon chakra into his fist, Akuma would punch at her midsection, trying to land a blow. Right now, he wasn't all that interested in ending the fight, he was more attempting to feel out how strong she was. He could tell almost at a glance that she was stronger than he was, by far. After all, she wasn't a Jugo and was attempting to learn Sage Jutsu, as far as he could tell. A normal shinobi couldn't use Sage Jutsu until they've already become rather strong, so this attempt was going to be rather weak. However, he needed to make absolutely sure that she was the real deal. Was he to be mistaken, and utilize his clan's Kekkai Genkai, then the results could be disastrous. But she had interrupted his meditation, and using his own nature chakra was the best way to practice he'd found. Which meant, he needed to fight. If the punch were to land or be blocked, wherever he struck, the katon chakra stored in his hand would be dispersed in a radius of 3 inches around the punch, filling the area he'd punched with first degree burns if unprotected. If it didn't land or hit anything, the katon chakra would not be dispensed, and would still remain in his fist, ready to be used. Before he'd moved forward, however, Akuma had surrounded his body with a protective layer of Doton Chakra, to protect himself from some weak attacks if they were utilized to counter him.

Chakra: 150(160)/170
-10 Doton Skin
(-10) Burning Fist

WC: 622
TWC: 1299

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
As kaekio asked her question she noticed a grim... that couldn't be good. However, kaekio would stand her ground, and she wouldn't run. she wouldn't back down in the man came at her, however her concerns went down as he started to speak.

"Well, my answer is a two parted one. I guess, why I'm out here meditating so far away in the woods on an island? That one's rather simple. I'm out here trying to gather nature energy in me so I can work on my control of it. If you're out here looking for something, and meditation has anything to do with it, I can only assume you're out here looking to become a Sage then. Which could only mean one thing. You need my help to track down whatever creature you're looking for, so you can train your body to take in Sage chakra. I'll answer that one too. Yes, I can help you in that." wow he was good. he had figured out what she needed before she could even ask it. oh well, he said it would help her and that was all that really mattered in the end. even if he could apparently read her like an open book.  "However, you're going to help me out in return." that seemed fair. a favor for a favor. kaekio could manage that. well. depending on the favor. her new senjutsu abilities had changed her deeply. she wouldn't simply kill someone if asked any more. that wasn't how she rolled. so if the favor was something of ill intent she might just have to find her way to get to the wolves. "You see, I was deep in meditation, until you came around. It takes me a while to gather in nature energy, you see, as I'm quite a deal weaker than I used to be and am still recovering from previous fights. So in return for my help, you're going to have to fight me first." Okay. A spar. Kaekio could handle this. she first needed to gadge his abilities. Kaekio watched the man move forwards. he wasn't too fast at all. Kaekio could run circles around him if she wanted too. that was easy enough. she didn't even feel the need to use her current perpection in this fight. she didn't feel like killing him. in fact she couldn't kill him. she needed him alive. although moving at his speed did he really plan to land a punch on her? his speed from the 12 meter distance they were just standing, made it too easy. he was pulling something tricky and kaekio didn't like it. if he was really a sage then he should be much more powerful than this. with the speed he was moving at, most of kaekio's opponents in the chunin exams wouldn't have ha a problem with him. it was too easy, and it made kaekio feel uneasy. however she would test this. kaekio took a few steps backwards, and waited for him to advance, drawing a kunai as she did so, charging it with her Blue blade technique. like she said, she wasn't in this for the kill, but she had an unknown opponent in front of her, whom could easily see her kumogakure head band. if he had something against kumo ninja, she might be on his hit list. however, she wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. she needed him to find the wolves, so she would knock him out if things got too intense, and when he woke up then she would ask him to help her. so there she sat. 3 meters from the tree watching her slow oponent come towards her. once he got to her kaekio still waited until right before he punched. then kaekio jumped backwards and planted both of her feet unto a tree then she used the tree as a spring broad and sprung right past him, slashing at the tendon in his shoulder as she did so, using all of her speed too pull off the manevuer, and only doing things at the near last second making them near impossible to react to or dodge. plus he was committed to his act of punching. after the slash she would then twirl in mid air and slide on the ground facing him, with a grin on her face. he might just have a harder time with her than he thought. however, she wasn't done yet. she then ran towards him. from where she had landed she was ten meters away. once she was 7.5 meters away which was almost instantly she raised her hand and fired a wave of inspiration. then she adjusted that same hand, so two kunai fell loose from inside her robe sleeve, and she threw them at him as well, aiming to pin each his sleeves to the tree which she practically just bounced off of. she would enjoy this spar. It would be nice and light, and she wasn't even going to waste that much chakra. unless things got heated up. then she might have to go a bit more advanced. however that was no matter. she only hoped that this could be tons of fun. she hoped.

Chakra: 245/270
-15 for blue blade
-10 for wave of inspiration
WC:900
Total WC: 1753

Jutsu used::

Hachirou Himitsu

Hachirou Himitsu

D-rank
Akuma noted almost immediately how quickly this girl was. She was leagues above him in terms of power. That was good. It meant she'd be able to beat him and take any sort of rampage he could do. He knew that he could move incredibly quickly, and even when going berserk, would always go for the best and most effective attacks. Although he appeared to have been fully committed to his punch at the time, Akuma certainly wasn't. He had enough control of his body that he knew when it was doomed to fail. Abandoning the punch as he realized she was certainly going to dodge it, Akuma's chakra flowed through his body rather quickly.

Instead of releasing Katon chakra from his hand, Akuma converted it into Sage Chakra, and dropped to the ground, as Kaekio soared over him, barely missing his shoulder with her kunai, which had been enhanced with Raiton chakra. He continued his slide, , using the tree she'd sprung off of to right himself. Turning around as quickly as possible, Akuma was met with the Wave of inspiration, which knocked him back into the tree, but his Doton Skin took the damage instead. Although it was rendered destroyed at that point, due to the Raiton wave, as Doton was naturally weak to Raiton. With that done, two kunai embedded into his sleeves, pinning the shirt and his arms to the tree somewhat.

Akuma couldn't help but grin at the prospect of the upcoming fight. It probably wouldn't last very long, but he was counting on that. He simply needed to get his body used to the Sage Chakra once more. Now that he was fairly certain she could handle him, Akuma quit holding back. Sage Chakra coursed through his body, turning his arm a slate grey as a thick, 10 inch long blade grew out of his arm, extending forward past his hand. Part of his back also turned the same grey as a pair of jet like boosters grew out of him. That was something that was hidden, however, his shirt keeping it out of sight.

Ripping his arms forward, the thin material of his shirt easily tore, the kunai launching out of the tree. With the, Akuma ran forward, grinning a somewhat feral grin. Even as he ran toward Kaekio, Akuma began drawing his arm back to slash at her, although he was still fairly out of melee range. And then, with that, the chakra boosters activated, launching him forward at 15 meters per second towards the Kumo Ninja, and he'd lash out with his arm, hoping to connect with her, wherever his attack would land and watch her blood spill out on the ground.

No matter if he connected or not, Akuma's shirt was now in tatters, and had completely fallen off the man, the chakra jets now completely visible. Were he not to have been hit, as he landed, Akuma would have ran forward, to keep some momentum, and when he was able to, spin his body around, to prepare for a second charge forward. It was the only way to match her speed, but unlike her, he could only do it in small bursts. Although, his speed would surpass hers more than likely in those small bursts, and he could achieve a full speed in an instant.

WC: 555
TWC: 1854

Chakra: 140/170
-10 Chakra Boosters
-10 Minor Modification Technique
Doton Skin, destroyed

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
As kaekio soared past him the man, dropped to the ground, just in time for kaekio to barely miss him. Damn. She came close to him. However her next attacks hit. the lightning crashed into him knocking him back, as her kunai pinned him to the tree. Kaekio quickly searched his body. He didn't appear to have any weapons on him, and upon inspection it appeared he didn't take any damage from her Wave of inspiration either. That part interested Kaekio. Apparently the man had had armor on. chakra armor at that. So he was a sneaky bastard. Kaekio might have to raise her guard a little bit. She knew that there was something fishy about how slow he was moving before hand. Especially with how quick he was to dodge her strike at his shoulder. Something was definitely up, and Kaekio would definitely need to be more aware of her opponent. With that she locked unto his electrical signature. She needed to be more prepared, for this fight that had originally anticipated. As the man's arm started to change color's kaekio stopped, and jumped back, sliding to a halt, although not too far. During this time he ripped his sleeves to get away from the tree. Kaekio stopped transmitting chakra into her kunai, and threw it straight up into the air. Then she drew her sword. She had a bad feeling about this fight as it grew longer and longer. She just might have to end it quickly. There was too much mysteriousness around the man, and his deceitful nature was constantly keeping Kaekio on edge. She didn't like it. Especially for a spar. However, she did need the man alive, in order to point her towards the direction of the wolves.

The man charged forwards, at speeds that was incredible. Kaekio was about ten meters away at the time, due to her jumping backwards. So he could move as fast as she could. Plus the claw on his hand was a problem. Kaekio Grinned a dark grin. Did he think he could get her that easily? He was sorely mistaken, if he thought she was that bad of a chump. He would be in for a surprise. Her black blade gleamed as Kaekio simply moved to the right side of his lung, with her left foot, that brought most of her body out of the way, but had she stopped there she would have only done a quater turn, and would have been facing away from the man. However she didn't stop, there, she completely turned and brought her right leg around in a low kick to his shins. given the pace he was moving at and quickness of her movement, plus her timing the movement so her kick would land the blow if he didn't change courses. However she wouldn't stop there. Her kick would cause her body to make a full three hundred and sixty degree rotation, and should cause him to fall forwards, with his legs moving backwards, and his face moving forwards. Kaekio would place her right foot down at the same time as her hand would catch his face. she would then slam his face into the ground, stepping forwards once more, with her left leg, to do so. Then she would leap back. if all went well she could slow him down severely.

It was interesting to say the least. The man claimed to be weaker than he once was, yet he seemed to pose the capability of harming kaekio. Which means that in his previous state, he would have been much much harder to take down. Kaekio probably would have been dead already if that were the case. Granted. She still wasn't going all out either. Maybe using her physical talents to their peak, but she still had only used two jutsu, and of considerably low rank too. Not even some of her more offensive jutsu either. She could have ruined him at the start of this, based upon his initial movement speed. However, a spar was a spar, and she felt like she should let this one go on a little bit longer than simply beating him. She was in no rush to see the wolves, and could use the physical advantages sparing would offer her. However, she would have to end this at some point. She still needed to win in order to get the man to tell her where the wolves were. She figured if he got up after that last hit then, maybe she might go all out on him. Maybe. she could drag this out a little bit longer too. Get more training out of the deal. Only time would tell, she figured, about how this little match of theirs would continue.

Kaekio would sit there and watch her opponent, after she jumped back. she wanted to know what he was doing, what he would do, and what he was up too. Kaekio still couldn't trust the man from his actions so far. He seemed shady and kaekio didn't like that. So she would watch him. Learn him. Learn what he was up to.. His motives his drives. Just then the thought hit kaekio. She didn't know his name. Where she was from, it was almost disrespectful to spar one another without knowing their names first. Kaekio if she got the chance to jump back, and her hit had been successful would ask "Before we continue. I'd like to know you're name if you don't mind. Mine is Kaekio. it's considered a respect towards one another to know each others name before a duel of any sort. However, now would be as good a time as any." she would say aloud. However she would watch the man the entire time, and wouldn't be near foolish enough to try to continue speaking if he tried to attack her while she was speaking. That would be just rude, and then she would know for sure if she would go 100% on him or not.  that would be the tipping point. She might just see the truth of the man in this moment.

WC:1041
Total WC:2794
Chakra 235/270
-10 for Close Combat Range

Jutsu Used:

Hachirou Himitsu

Hachirou Himitsu

D-rank
Before he really knew what had happened, Akuma's legs were knocked out from under him. Despite the speed granted to him by the jets, he was not capable of outclassing her in speed, and she had knocked his legs out from under him, and his head was propelled towards the ground. Her hand grabbed his face and slammed him into the ground. The shock of her own reaction as well as the damage done was enough to loose him from the grips of his berserker-like rage. Quickly releasing the maintenance on his modifications, Akuma's body reverted to normal. Despite his access to speed and power, he wasn't strong enough to take much damage at all, and she was strong enough to take the fight out of him rather quickly.

Standing up rather slowly, regaining his bearings a little bit, Akuma shook his head to clear his vision. Cracking his neck, Akuma plastered a smile on his face. "Alright, that's enough. My body can't maintain that sort of thing for too long, and I'm not at a point where I can control it sufficiently and maintain my own sanity and consciousness. I'm Akuma Seisho. Thank you, Kaekio, for indulging me, but that was enough to allow my body to get used to the nature energy once again. You see, I had to be sure you would be able to stop me if I were to rampage, as I don't want to kill anyone. But I can't gain control over nature energy unless I either take a long amount of time, or streamline the process by transforming like that." he explained rather quickly. It probably wouldn't make much sense to her.

"Now, to answer your question. I promised I'd help you. This area is filled with a large amount of Nature Energy. You see, I've been here for hours, gathering in Nature Energy. Which means in this spot, there's an over abundance, more so than usual. If you've got any sort of aptitude for Nature Energy, just open your mind up. Meditate a little. Feel the Nature. And then, you will be able to extend out your senses, feeling along to wherever it is that you need to be. In a way, you've held the answer all along, but I've made it easier by already gathering in a bunch." he said. "If you were like me, you could just ask the animals, but... only people of my particular skills can do so with all animals. Very well then. I shan't take up more of your time. I have meditating to return to." He sat back down and returned to his meditating, after healing up his wounds a little using his medical jutsu. They weren't very difficult.

WC: 457
TWC: 2311
OOC: You can close it if you want. Sorry, I'm not good at posting lately. :p

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Everything went according to kaekio's plans and calculations. She swept the man's legs out from underneath his feet and his body followed suit, his legs flying backwards and the top half of his body falling forwards, only for his face to meet kaekio's palm traveling in the other direction, probably giving him whip lash as kaekio continued to move forwards, and his body would come pretty close to snapping in half, as kaekio slammed the back of his head into the ground. that after thought occurred to her that that might have been a tinsy bit excessive, but what was done, was done, and there was nothing she could do to fix it now. So she continued with her plan of action and jumped backwards getting a good few meters away from the man in case he still had anything up his sleeve that she might need to be cautious of. Then she gave her little speech about how she would like to know his name. After a few moments he finally began to move. she let out a small sigh of relief as she thought she might have knocked him unconcious, or worse, even killed him. it wouldn't be the first time she had killed someone, and certainly wouldn't be the last. But, she was glad she hadn't killed him atleast. After all she stil needed him to tell her where those pesky wolves where. As the man stood up, rather slowly she might add, he had a smile upon his face. Wait?!? a smile? surely she had done more damage to him, then so little as to him to still have a smile upon his face. Either that or his was an exreme masochist and loved every once of pain he had. No, she couldn't image that be the case. It was extremely rare for someone to enjoy as much pain as breaking their back. Which lead her to the conclusion that she hadn't done any damage at all to him. He had already negated one of her attacks without taking any damage. Granted that attack was weaker than her punching someone, but still, he had made it null and void. So maybe he had put on a second coat of armour and made this attack null as well. But, that didn't explain why he was moving so slow. Unless of course she had broken that armour as well, and now he was putting on a third coat of armor and this one was much, much heavier than the other two and it caused to him slow down signficiantly. In which case, she might actually need to stop holding back. Granted, kaekio was way overthinking this entire thing. Granted, she still that there was a fight between her and this unknown opponent going on, and not predictin his stragetgies and moves before he made them could mean life or death for the young konoichi. However upon close inspection you could easily see the man had bruises on his body, and as such, had not been wearing a coat of armor when Kaekio hit him, and so the logicl conclusion would be that he would of put one on then, had he had one. Luckily, most of kaekio's worries would be cleared up once the man spoke. which, he eventually did.

"Alright, that's enough. " kaekio let ouf a small sigh of relief. While the fight had been fun, trying to learn every little thing about someone through every little action they made was really tiring work. "My body can't maintain that sort of thing for too long, and I'm not at a point where I can control it sufficiently and maintain my own sanity and consciousness. hmm. that was interesting. So maintaining his jutsu made his lose his sanity? well that would certainly explain his sudden change in not only his physical appearance, but his personality as well as the basic ways he acted. It was ceertainly an interesting jutsu if it caused him to do that much. "I'm Akuma Seisho. Thank you, Kaekio, for indulging me, but that was enough to allow my body to get used to the nature energy once again. You see, I had to be sure you would be able to stop me if I were to rampage, as I don't want to kill anyone. But I can't gain control over nature energy unless I either take a long amount of time, or streamline the process by transforming like that." hmm, that was interesting, so he wouldn't go beserk if he trained to control his jutsu. Kaekio still wasn't quite sure what the difference was in nature chakra training between using the jutsu, and meditating, but she was sure that if she had a much deeper explaination of the jutsu than she would know. However, she would never ask such a thing of someone. To give up their secrets like that. Plus she was sure it would take a decent amount of time in order to explain to her the complicated methods in which his body transformations worked, and she really didn't have that much time on her hands anyways. So she would settle with not knowing for now.

"Now, to answer your question. I promised I'd help you. This area is filled with a large amount of Nature Energy. You see, I've been here for hours, gathering in Nature Energy. Which means in this spot, there's an over abundance, more so than usual. If you've got any sort of aptitude for Nature Energy, just open your mind up. Meditate a little. Feel the Nature. And then, you will be able to extend out your senses, feeling along to wherever it is that you need to be. In a way, you've held the answer all along, but I've made it easier by already gathering in a bunch." he said. Kaekio wanted to face palm so hard. The awnser was right in front of her the whole time. She just had to think about Senjutsu a little in bit in order to get it. In fact, the wolves probably knew that she would be seeking them out, and where probably releasing a ton of nature chakra as a homing beacon for her to go to. she let out a small sigh. She was suppose to be some sort of prodigy at this. Passed the raikage's training when she was much to young to be able too, and yet, she didn't have the brains to think up a simple solution to something like that. she wanted to hurt herself at the moment. She was certainly not ready to be a sage. Not just yet. Hopefully, after her training with the wolves, she wouldn't be nearly as bad at this, as she was currently. "If you were like me, you could just ask the animals, but... only people of my particular skills can do so with all animals. Very well then. I shan't take up more of your time. I have meditating to return to." Kaekio then watched him sit back down. Another interesting talent of the man before her. The ability to talk to animals. She wondered what the animals said. If the even talked very much that was. It was certainly an interesting propespect, and she would like to know. But, it was apparent that she had taken up enough of this man's time. And, he owed her nothing. She owed him a lot though. He had helped her out, and given her a fun spar in the process. She would most certainly like to spar again with him at some point. But, she had a lot of other prioities ahead of her.

"Well thank you Akuma. It was my honor to meet you, and I will not let this favor go unremembered. So please if you are ever in Kumogakure, emit a decent amount of nature chakra at the thunder grounds so i know you are there, and maybe we could spar again sometime. There are many things i'd like to ask you, and know about you. Hell i even think we could become reat friends. But, i can see you are busy and i'm in a bit of a rush too, so i'm sad i'll be missing out on this chance to get to know you a little bit better. So please, take me up on my offer. And especially if you've returned to your orignal state. Maybe the next time we spar, i won't have to hold back as much. Anywho. I'm off. I thank you again for all that you've helped me with. And come visit me in kumogakure." And with that, she turned around and walked off. Pressing both of her hands together and attempting to sense use the nature chakra around her to sense a large mass of nature chakra. It didn't take long for her to find one, and she immedaitely headed off in that direction. She was headed for the wolves. Still so many questions rang in her head. What was the white wolf's name if it had one? why did they chose her? was this training going to be hard, or easy? Then she stll had question about her most recent encounter. Seisho Akuma. She would certainly remember that name. He showed certain promise, and she'd love to spar with him again some day. He was certainly interesting too, and posessed a lot of abilities that kaekio had never even heard of, much less seen. Which when honed, would undoubtly become several times stronger. But, he wasn't the only one who was going to become stronger. Kaekio herself, once she would complete her sage training, should become several times stronger as well. She would become one of the legendary sages. Like her sensei. Then, she might finally have enough power to protect the ones she loved. Speaking of the ones she loved. One of them was right here in kirigakure. One of them who kaekio hadn't seen in almost a year now. The one who kaekio wanted to protect the most out of all of them. The little blonde haired ball of adorablness. Nozomi. Kaekio's heart yerned to touch her smooth skin once more. Kaekio was definitely going to go see her after she completed her training. And, hopefully Nozomi would be proud of kaekio, and understand the trials that she went through, and why she hadn't had the time to respond to any of her letters. She wanted to. She loved Nozomi. she barely had time to breathe though, and that was what caused her to not be able to send letters. Kaekio would make it up to her. Somehow she would. She would almost certainly need to find a flower shop in kirigakure first though. One doesn't simply surprise visit their girlfriend without flowers. that was just rude. With that thought in her mind, and a bright smile on her face. Kaekio headed towards the mass of nature chakra that was calling out her name. She was coming, and she was going to complete her training. For Kumogakure. For her sensei. For her lover, and For her new friend, Akuma.

WC:1902
Total WC: 4696
Senjutsu training: 4696/7000

[exit thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.