You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Drunken Warrior Empty The Drunken Warrior Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:23 am

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikumaru stumbled out of the bar, after being asked to leave. Being drunk, and in a rowdey mood didn’t sit will with the tender. He was spouting his hatred of Kumogakure. But more specifically, of course, his hatred of it’s ruler, Hastur. Of what he did to his father. Vilified him. Turned him into a criminal among his peers. He seethed his anger in drinking, which, like when he was smoking, was a habit that he was taking up, and, also like smoking, one that he shouldn’t. But he told himself it would be a habit to break when everything was over. Or...in this case...when everything was to begin.

At the moment he was gathering a group of shinobi to help him in his quest. His mission. He had to stop Hastur. But Maikumaru was no fool. He knew he couldn't defeat him alone. He might not even be able to fight him in a stealthy approach, especially in his position in the entire mission as Hastur’s supposed student. But there was one thing he could take from Hastur: his hospitals, his shinobi, his image within the public eye...Maikumaru could take all of that away.

This goal has made him realized how much potential he actually had. Going to Suna had made him realize his potential as a leader and as a capable fighter. Meeting his father pushed those boundaries. He had been recognized by the Jounin Council for less than a year, and had gone from Genin to Spc Jounin within six months. All because of his actions in Sunagakure. While he didn’t really do much for his village itself, he was doing a lot for independent factions that originated in Sunagakure, made by and of people who originate in Suna, and other parts of the land of wind.

Stumbling down the street, Maikumaru swayed back and forth. He definitely had too much to drink. He found a park, that was beautifully lush and alive. Torches were everywhere giving the park its warmth. Night time animals scurried about. It was unexpected for squirrels to be out and about at this time of night. He was on the bench, and began rambling like an old drunk. “Damned...Kumo...I’m gonna make it...dammit”

Even in his drunken state, he was able to catch himself not being able to form thoughts. But he continued his rambling against the village. Against his enemy. “I’m going to...freaking...murder that son of a bitch of a Raikage. Screw up everything he has…” Maikumaru hiccuped. He is going to remember all of this in the morning and laugh at how much of an intolerable idiot he was being. But he had been busy. He had earned the time to be an intolerable idiot. “I swear...on my father...Hastur will pay...he will pay…”

481 WC

2The Drunken Warrior Empty Re: The Drunken Warrior Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:55 am

Aratana

Aratana

D-rank
Aratana was walking the streets of Konoha on this night. As he proceeded forward, wandering aimlessly, he gazed up at the sky to see two shooting stars cross eachothers paths. This must be a good sign, he’d suggest to himself. He proceeded peacefully, holding a light smile upon his face. As he got home, he returned inside with the intent to go to bed soon. As he came inside, he went to the kitchen to get something quick to eat. As he opened the fridge, he checked to see what his mom had been stocking up on. He pulled out a fresh apple, and proceeded to bite on it, with the thought of the shooting stars dancing around in his head. Mom always said these kinds of things meant something, he’d suggest to himself before forcing wakefulness into himself and going back outside to once more wander through the night.

Aratana trotted down the street, and in the distance he’d notice a fairly large glow off into the distance, appearing to be some sort of Park, sprinkled with little torches around it. He’d continue on, carrying on an average pace, simply admiring Konoha as it was in the night. It was held captive by a gloomy dark curtain, and Aratana saw the park as some sort of place of peace. Somewhere he may discover something new. He’d at least rather wander in a well lit area rather than the dark streets that had shadows speckled across every building.

As he came towards the park, he’d notice someone swaying back and forth as they shambled towards the street. He stopped his movement and watched as this man had entered the park he was going to enter in to. Soon after, Aratana would follow his trail, placing himself at the corner. What is some drunk doing here? he’d ask himself, disliking the man slightly, solely because of him drinking.

“Damned...Kumo...I’m gonna make it...dammit” he’d listen to the words of the man, Kumo, the village? he’d think, he’d then see the guy continuously ramble on, about his hatred towards the village he suggested. “I’m going to...freaking...murder that son of a bitch of a Raikage. Screw up everything he has…” the man would continue, vulgarly insulting the Raikage? Aratana had been interested now, he hadn’t heard of anything like this. “I swear...on my father...Hastur will pay...he will pay…” Hastur? Is that the Raikage? he’d then proceed to come around the corner, approaching the drunk sitting on the bench. He’d sit down next to him, letting a silence sift over them before asking ”Kill the Raikage? Why?” After this, he’d lean back and look back up into the sky. Aratana was still young, for his life was not yet led by some standard through experience. All he held was a curiosity for the shinobi world.

3The Drunken Warrior Empty Re: The Drunken Warrior Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:45 am

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikumaru hiccuped some more. He looked down and saw a young child at his side. He was far too intoxicated to understand what he was about to say and who he was about to say it to. “They raikage is a no good son uf uh *hik* bitch. Drove my father out of Kumogakure and he is an imperialist. He forces his will on everyone and everything. *Hik*. But one of the worst parts is that he thinks he is a *hik* god. He ain’t no god. He ain’t nothing.”

“It's why...let me tell you something...it's why I got a *hic* plan. Plan to put a stop to his crap. I am going to sneeeeaaak inside Kumogakure. And pretend to become a Kumogakure ninja. And then and me and a...uh a group of other strong shinobi are going to go in and Kill him. Kill that son of a *hik*....bitch.” He got up from his bench, stumbling about. He looked at the Night Time sky. “You know something kid...you will be great for the mission right? To take down Kumo *hik*. You hate Hastur too right? Yeah you do, who doesn’t? Everyone hates that *hik* stupid bastard. Here is what we are going to do, right? You are going to go to the village that I will tell you to *hik* go to and you will disguise yourself. Disguise yourself as uh...uh….what’s the word again? Disguise yourself as a uh Kumo dumbass. And...and we need a job for you to do right? You can uh...o-okay I don’t have anything for you just yet but I can uh get you one later...you also need to know how to do some awesome jutsu okay? I can make things blow up.” Maikeru was moving with exaggerated expressions in his stage of drunkenness. He stumbled some more. He was going to pass out soon. “I *hik* am about to go to sleep soon. So let me tell you some more stuff. Hastur is a scammer, a coward a *hik* guy with a small penis and a big ego.” Maikumaru started to stumble some more, before he fell to the grassy ground face first. There were stars swirling around his eyes. “Okay so here is what I need you to do. I need you to *hik* stay here until I wake up. When I *hik* wake up imma...imma tell you about plans.”

Maikumaru closed his eyes, and slipped of into a blackness that was sleep.

429/910 WC

4The Drunken Warrior Empty Re: The Drunken Warrior Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:17 pm

Aratana

Aratana

D-rank
Aratana would sit on the wooden bench, looking around him at the warm lights that wrapped around their presence. It was interesting for him to see a drunk man come to such a serene place. Soon after glanced out to the sky, he had heard the man speak “They raikage is a no good son uf uh *hik* bitch. Drove my father out of Kumogakure and he is an imperialist. He forces his will on everyone and everything. *Hik*. But one of the worst parts is that he thinks he is a *hik* god. He ain’t no god. He ain’t nothing.” he’d listen carefully, hearing the drunk aneurisms come out thickly in his voice. Just how drunk is this guy? he’d ask himself, before responding to his statement. ”A god?” he’d question, before laughing a bit, “Any man who thinks like that has no place,” he’d continue on in a somewhat serious tone, ”They won’t bring anything good through being like that, only suffering.” he’d say peacefully. Before noting that the fellow wasn’t exactly paying attention to him, but rather his own ideals.

“It's why...let me tell you something...it's why I got a *hic* plan. Plan to put a stop to his crap. I am going to sneeeeaaak inside Kumogakure. And pretend to become a Kumogakure ninja. And then and me and a...uh a group of other strong shinobi are going to go in and Kill him. Kill that son of a *hik*....bitch.” Aratana then watched him as he stood up, admiring the nights sky, similar to how he was. “You know something kid...you will be great for the mission right? To take down Kumo *hik*. You hate Hastur too right? Yeah you do, who doesn’t? Everyone hates that *hik* stupid bastard. Here is what we are going to do, right? You are going to go to the village that I will tell you to *hik* go to and you will disguise yourself. Disguise yourself as uh...uh….what’s the word again? Disguise yourself as a uh Kumo dumbass. And...and we need a job for you to do right? You can uh...o-okay I don’t have anything for you just yet but I can uh get you one later...you also need to know how to do some awesome jutsu okay? I can make things blow up.” Aratana watched Maikeru act as if in a play, before seeing him wane in and out of consciousness more. “I *hik* am about to go to sleep soon. So let me tell you some more stuff. Hastur is a scammer, a coward a *hik* guy with a small penis and a big ego” Aratana would watch him stumble about, rambling on about this Hastur guy. “Okay so here is what I need you to do. I need you to *hik* stay here until I wake up. When I *hik* wake up imma...imma tell you about plans.” As he closed his words out, he’d eventually fade to black.

He’d then direct his attention back to the nights sky, letting the air go silent once more, and enjoying a light breeze brushing over his face. He had a great curiosity for what this man was talking about. A plan to bring down a Kage? Maybe he was on to something, something large. “So what exactly do you plan to do then?” he’d ask himself, before coming up with some more description to his wording, “Do you have the strength to do this? To help take down a Raikage?” he’d ask these questions, poking at his own backbone. He also wondered what the cause was, was it an act of hatred or a just cause? With who he was dealing with it already seemed simple enough to get some answers to his curious questions.

He glanced out into the stars once more, reminiscing over the sign he believed he had seen earlier. What could it possibly mean? There were so many pieces that came in recently, but he wasn’t sure how to connect them yet. Here was this man, however, there was also the trio he had met on another interesting night in a ramen stand. It was all confusing to him, so Aratana soon went back to speculating what the right choice may be. Peace, war? What should one do in this world? What standards should one live by? He already had been in a great confusion. He was meeting all kinds of people, with differing personalities and mindsets. He wasn’t sure what path he should be taking however. There were so many to take, and he had only just begun his shinobi life. He hadn’t fully yet grasped his own concept of what it meant to be a shinobi. What cause he should be fighting for. Maybe this man he was sitting next to was a path he was supposed to follow. However, he would have to decide that shortly after getting more information about it. But this hesitance also gave birth to more curiousity surrounding the subject at hand. Who knew what was to come of this fateful night. After further thinking more and more of the ideas at play, he felt he had to know more. He’d look over and see the warrior fast asleep among the lights of the torches.

Soon after, 2 Genin Shinobi would walk into the park with smug looks on their faces, looking at both the kid and the passed out adult. They’d proceed to walk up to the bench, presenting themselves upon the adult and kid. A man with a sharp jaw, dark eyes, and slicked back hair gently said “Give us any money you have on you, and we might let you live.” The other one next to him was a shorter and weaker looking genin, as if a lackey to the other. He had circle frame glasses which contained two green gems of eyes, and to top off the look he had we’ll kept somewhat short black hair. Aratana then would proceed to punch him on the shoulder, exclaiming “Wake up old man! We’re being robbed!” with the hopes of bringing him about. It was interesting for him to see a guy like this, someone who was this drunk. It reminded him of the times he was younger, as his father was always in the exact same circumstances. However, he suppressed these feelings, as he was more interested in staying alive.
821/1272

5The Drunken Warrior Empty Re: The Drunken Warrior Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:28 pm

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikumaru looked up at the clear blue sky. His body felt light, and free, and a smile crept on his face. He felt good. He felt free. He felt relaxed. He didn’t know how his large frame was casually floating on the surface of the near infinite water, btu it wasn’t something he was going to question, only something he was going to accept. The bliss of the clear blue water, caused him to let out a deep sigh. And all was right with the world. The darkness that covered over his eyes, giving him comfort became unease, as it became for too dark. His eyes opened to look up in the sky.

Clouds were coming in. They were large, and puffed to a large extent. But more so than he had seen before. He had never seen clouds rome in this quickly, with such aggression, as if they were alive and filled with malice. They were conquering the sky, dominating the blue with it’s dark presence. The clouds began to flash a light. Not one of purity, but one of pride as if it was showing off it’s amazing power, the thunder giving a roar and a defiance to the world. But then the clouds began to morph, as it became condensed into itself, forming a shape. And the shape would be a face. One of pride. One of tyranny. And it was the face that Maikumaru had dreaded. The Raikage.

Maikumaru’s eyes shot opened, as he was awaken by the sound of a child. He wasn’t entirely sure what the kid was saying. However, he did know that somewhere down his talking was him referring Maikumaru as “old.”

“Hey...I’m 20…”

He opened his eyes to find that he was laying in the grass. When he saw that there was a child next to him, his heart dropped. He knew he had too much to drink, but why the hell was a kid next to him. His mind began to piece together the words that the kid was saying. “We are being mugged.” He looked over to see a couple of men in front of him. He could almost feel their weakness. It was disgusting. It made him want to vomit. “If you want to take my money…” He holds his head for a second. Everything was spinning. Dammit. Hungover. “If you want to take my money, I hope you’re prepared to be pounded into a sweet meaty paste.” They laughed at his threat. They were obviously confidant in their abilities. Maikumaru didn’t mind knocking two flamboyant and misplaced egos down a few pegs. Or two. He cracked his neck. But the sound of it, made him gently touch his head, as his slight headache was in. He’d have to fight through it.

475/1385

6The Drunken Warrior Empty Re: The Drunken Warrior Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:48 am

Aratana

Aratana

D-rank
“Hey I’m 20.” Aratana listened to him say as the genin approached the pair at the park bench. After warning him, he soon saw Maikeru get up and hungoverly throw some words at the group, threatening them. I guess it’s a fight then, he’d think to himself before standing up next to Maikeru, looking up at his attempt to focus. Aratana looked forward towards the genin, and at the sound of Maikeru’s neck popping, he sprinted forward, surging taijutsu energy into his leg which caused him to run towards the enemy at 15 m/s. When he approached his target, the weaker looking genin with the glasses and green eyes, he threw his fist into his stomach, causing him to double over before he’d throw a blow back to Aratana, in which Aratana would bend himself below the punch, and then positioning himself downward and launching his taijutsu infused leg into the enemy, launching him a good five feet, as well as cracking a couple of his ribs. As the man stood up, the frames of his circle rims glistened in the pale moonlight. His eyes soon became visible as a soft breeze blew some branches around above him, like a pair of cats eyes shimmering in the dark. Aratana went towards him once more, however as he stepped out from the shadow of the tree he held three explosive D rank kunai, and hurled them at once at Aratana, with one of them moving close to Maikeru.

In this instance, Aratana would just barely jump out of the way, however being lightly hurt from the impact of the kunai. He then ran towards the man at a light speed, before engaging in combat with him. The man started by using a low sweeping kick, which Aratana dodged by hopping up and nailing the man in the face, knocking his glasses off. “My glasses, my glasses, I can’t see without my glasses!” he’d say, patting his hands on the ground attempt to locate them. Aratana then approached him in himself blindness, and gave him a solid whack on the jaw, knocking him unconscious. As he went back over to the bench, he noticed that Maikeru had finished off his guy as well. He began to think about what Maikeru said, thinking that it made no sense. He just seemed like some who seeked vengeance, someone who couldn’t find any other purpose in life than to seek out his fathers killer, but why would a Kage kill someone’s father? Aratana thought there must have been a reason, and the man in front of him must have been a bad guy. The thought of this, and the thought of the man being drunk like his father was, really pissed him off. He then proceeded to shout “How could you want to kill a Kage? Just what kind of drunk bastard are you? You make no sense!” he’d exclaim before casting a bird seal causing a sharp wind aura to wrap around his presence, after that he’d focus his internal chakra, causing his chakra energy to create a barrier within him. He’d then run towards Maikeru, stopping before him, and then proceeding to pick up his leg and attempt slam it down against the side of his right knee, trying to break it.
558/1830
230/250

Last edited by Aratana on Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total

7The Drunken Warrior Empty Re: The Drunken Warrior Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:57 am

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Before he was going to attack this lowly trash that dared to even think about robbing Maikumaru, he turned to the child. He was going to go and tell him to abandon this rather dangerous situation. “Alright kid, here is what-” before he could finish, the boy had taken off in the direction of one of the mugger. This caught him off guard, as the young boy landed a powerful blow to the man’s midsection. Maikumaru could hear the painful sounds of bones cracking as he had landed the decisive hit to the rib cage. Maikumaru knew this kid wasn’t an ordinary kid. Maikumaru recognized Taijutsu when he can see it. This was no ordinary kid. This was a prodigy of the art of a Taijutsu. And as fine as a one as he had ever seen.

Maikumaru knew from then and there that the child could handle his own. Both him, and the adversary watched in awe as he was putting serious damage to the man. Maikumaru noticed that the man looked at him in the corner of his eye. He knew what he was waiting for. A sneak attack. The mugger pulled a Kunai from the side of his waste, and yelled as he tried to shove the blade into Maikumaru’s neck. He saw this coming however, and grabbed hold of his wrist, twisting it in the process. The mugger yelled in pain. The injury wasn’t see enough to render his hand useless. Maikumaru stood over the smaller man, and shoved him. It wasn’t a hard shove, and wasn’t meant to deal damage. Not to the physical being, but to cause damage to the ego. To hurt his pride. “I can do whatever I want to you. And there’s nothing you can do about it. YOu are a weakling. That’s all you are and that’s all you will ever be. Now let’s see how much more of a wealing you will be when I’m doing kicking your ass.”

Maikumaru obviously pressed a sensitive button for him. He had begun to throw attacks. They were sloppy, had poor accuracy, and it was as if he was purposely using openings. The man jumped back and threw three sharp star shaped shuriken in his direction. Maikumaru sidestepped them, while keeping his eyes on the man. He had gotten bored of games. He sped towards the man to deliver a punch to the face. Of course he wasn’t going to use his full force. He had to find some enjoyment out of the fight. If one could even call it that. Luckily it was still in the dark of night, and no one could see what was going to happen. Eventually happen. Maikumaru was going to have some fun. This man would become the ultimate dummy for taijutsu moves. He ran towards the man, and spun his leg around, sweeping him up from the ground. As he began to fall, Maikumaru from the ground to deliver a downward elbow to the man’s midsection, slamming him on the ground, causing more damage then what would have been from a normal fall. He lifted him up again, and placed him on the back of his shoulders, back first. Maikumaru reached down and grabbed the man by his ankles. He began to start slowly spinning around. Speed began to pick up and the man had begun to scream for his life. It sounded more effeminate than Maikumaru would have liked. As he spun, he lifted his arms, elevating the man into the air using the momentum, eventually being completely vertical. And suddenly, slammed into the ground, belly down. Maikumaru couldn’t help but laugh at him. “You are very pathetic for a mugger. I was considering on killing you, but as it turned out, you simply aren't worth the effort. I bet I wouldn’t even get much money from turning you in, as a retired bounty hunter. Maikumaru picked the man up from off the ground. “Now get the hell out of here before I break every bone in your body. And trust me, I will thoroughly enjoy it.” He started to obnoxiously laugh, but the mugger seethed in his own rage. Maikumaru started to laugh harder in the shamed man’s face. He began to wield hand seals. The man had a dangerous look in his eyes. When his hand seals were finished, he raised a single hand towards Maik. Before a torrent of flames moved out, Maikumaru almost vanished, and reappeared in front of him, passing the flames, and his arm. Maikumaru grabbed him by the neck with his left arm. The flames had stopped. Maikumaru smiled at him, yiledling his other arm back. “At least you don’t quit.” He launched his fist forward for a powerful strike to the face, knocking him out cold. “How could you want to kill a Kage? Just what kind of drunk bastard are you? You make no sense!” Maikumaru turned to the boy. He cursed himself. He must have gone on a drunken rambling. “Well kid, not all Kage are good. Some are downright awful. Hastur is evil. He is bad. He tries to take over villages that don’t want to be taken over. If he’s not stopped, he will come for your village to.” Maikumaru gave it to him as simple as possible. Put it in a way he would understand most. Even though he wasn’t good with kids.

923/2311

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.