You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikeru ran through the cave. He didn’t know why, but he saw the cave and thought it would be a good time to train. It was a humongous cave, with wide open space. The perfect time for him to practice Parkour. He spun around on stalagmites, and slid past large rocks. He was eager to quickly reach his destination in the quickest amount of time. It was a race against the clock. With a final push, a burst of speed he stopped at the beginning of a section of the cave that was entirely made of crystal. And waiting for him, sitting on a crystal legs crossed was Chie. “Two minutes and five seconds.”
“Dammit.”
“Speed isn’t really your thing, Maikeru. Strength and Stamina is.” Maikeru sighed and took a breath. He sat down next to her. As she started to write on a scroll. She pushed Maikeru away onto the floor. “Hey! What was that for?”
“This is a personal writing, for my documenting my thoughts.”
“So a diary?”
Chie took a deep sigh. “Yes, Maikeru. A Diary.”
“Why does anyone need those things? Can’t you just record the memories in your head?”
“They are to help keep sanity and solace along this journey.”
“I still think it’s stupid.”
“...he can be such an ape.”
“That implies that you have something nice to say.”

Maikeru smiled, and to his surprise was greeted with a little huff, indicating a laugh. He will take that as a victory. But then there was a sound. An horific one. It was the sound of a hollar, a ghastly whale that was deep, yet light enough for it to have its chilling effect. It echoed throughout the cave. It was monstrous. Masculine. “What...the hell was that?”
“I...don’t know...I think it would be wise if we-”
“Last one there is a dirty Kunai.”Maikeru zoomed off, leaving Chie behind. She sighed. “Idiot…”

Maikeru looked behind him to see if Chie was catching up. When he turned back around he stopped. And saw it...it was a man...or man shaped...Maikeru couldn’t really tell. He couldn’t describe it other than...horrifying..

It was like a trance he was put under. The monster moved close to his face...and smiled. It growled and then lept away into the cave. Maikeru finally broke of his fear. Chie caught up to him eventually. “Did you see it?”

“We...need to catch that thing! Come on!” Maikeru sped off once more, feeling his pride stripped of him. He was determined to find that monster no matter what it took. He wanted to beat it. Kill it.

447 WC

Zu

Zu

D-rank
What.... am I doing here..., Zu thought to himself while rubbing his eyes from his slumber. Zu took refuge for the night within a cave that was more beautiful than he thought. Alongside the walls were beautiful columns of crystals that made the smallest light shine ever so brightly. It had been more than a week since his arrival in Kirigakure and he was no where closer to finding his friend than when he first arrived. Frustration and embarrassment rushed his mind at once. Zu took a look back as if he could see Sunagakure's remains from this distance and the small sense of what was once his home had now all left him. Out here, in these lands, he could reinvent himself. Perhaps even be better than what he once was. Zu chuckled to himself in a low manner.

As if a monster could change...

Sitting up, he brushed his clothes off and went to leave the cave. To his estimation, it should be almost morning or shortly after judging from the light coming from the cave. It would be wise for him to not stay here long. He did not know if anything else had claimed this area and the last thing he needed was to kill someone over a misunderstanding. Despite the light coming from the entrance, this deep it was still dimly lit making it pretty hard to navigate especially to the untrained eyes like Zu's. Something odd happened with each step though, it almost sounded like he was crunching something with each step, and then he heard it. To his right, something had also heard his footsteps. Zu slowly turned toward the right where the noise was emanating from. There was a massive beast, staring at Zu with killing intent. Thick brown fur covered the beast's body, a somewhat elongated snout that snarled showing teeth, and not to mention even from this distance the beast looked well over three times Zu's size and he was a rather large fellow. Zu recalled hearing someone call these beasts, bears. Though in the only reference book he could think of, they were not this large. Perhaps something was different about it. The more unsettling part was that the beast did not charge at Zu, it was as if it was saying, "Leave now". The two had a small stare down before Zu went to make his way towards the entrance slowly, it took a few more steps before something terrified him. The crunching sound beneath his feet were remains from... what looks to be human. The fear slowly enveloped his mind as he felt like he was the next dinner, but the beast did not move. Zu could see clearly now from where he is in the cave that this whole cave seemed to be the beast's den and burial grounds. Zu would have been out, he would have been okay but he saw something that killed off a bit of his soul. Remains of childlike humans were also scattered. Zu could perhaps overlook the beast's killings if he could imagine they deserved it, but kids... where is the line?

Turning towards the beast, Zu stared at it in a different way that alarmed it. Standing up, the beast let out an angry roar as if to intimidate Zu. Giving a small laugh, Zu felt indulged in roaring back. From the top of his lungs, he too screamed at it. This act only pissed it off as it began to charge Zu. The beast's large paws were echoing in the cave alongside the breaking of well cleaned bones. Even with it's size, the beast moved rather swiftly. When it got within striking distance, the beast reared back on two legs making it's daunting size even more intimating before a large paw with long claws came swiping down. Zu braced himself by using his special ability. Alone in here with just another beast, he could let lose. He could release some of this built up hostility he had been harboring for awhile. Which now that he thinks about it, this would mark the first kill he had done since coming here. Zu would have to be quick, but he was not quick enough. The beasts paw came down, slapping his left shoulder which tore some skin off and Zu almost thought it was broke as he went crashing into another crystal.

"Alright asshole, let's do this", he snarled why gathering his blood to use as a catalyst for Reflection Clone Jutsu (反射分身の術 ~ Hansha Bunshin no Jutsu). In but a moment, two Zu stood side by side. Smiling with a sadistic grin, Zu figured it would be time to toy with the beast. Using his Combat Transformation Technique, he changed his left arm to a gray like arm with a blade that ran alongside his arm on the outside. Zu's intent was to make the beast get distracted by Zu's clone then go in for a clean strike. Zu's stomach growled as he wondered what it tastes. Zu's clone rushed the beast, feinting attacks while Zu kept slicing inch by inch around the beast. His initial plan of using one strike failed because the beasts hide was far too thick. He would have to hack away, but each blow he landed the beast became more furious. Unfortunately for Zu, his clone kinda sucked. It got caught by the beast who tore a huge chunk out of the clone killing it. Zu's heart hammered as he began to worry he was not strong enough, but he felt obligated to do something about this beast. Zu went in again, trying to attack the beast in the face but was met with another powerful smack that flew him into the wall again. Blood trickled from his head and he laughed a little...

Is this how I die... he thought as his eyes became blurry from the cuncussion and blood dripping into his eyes. Zu forced himself back up. This was not where he was going to die. He was going to make amends for what he had done to others. For a brief moment he remembered his rage moments, but he had no time to dwell on thoughts. His opponent was not backing down now that Zu was cornered. His heart hammered and his hands felt limp. The beast stared him down, walking menacingly towards Zu, knowing he was too weak to fight back. It was as if the beast was playing with him down, without the intent of letting him go.

WC:1103

-30 chakra, (170-30=140):

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikeru kept running in the direction that the monster had gone. He looked left and right for it. “Maikeru, please wait up!” He heard Chi call from behind him. But he didn’t stop. He was far more concerned with his rebuilding his damaged pride after it was stepped on by a large beast with brown fur. He didn’t stop for a second. He angrily pushed forward , without realizing he had no idea which direction it actually went. Maikeru stopped in realization of this. He looked left and then right. He found that there were tunnels that could have lead into any direction. Some must have been connected. He slouched for a moment, disappointed. But then in one of the tunnels he heard a loud roar. The second one sounded much more human...Maikeru could only assume there was a fight. Chie ran up to him, just catching up. “Good...I finally caught up to you…”

He jumped up the crystal walls and into a tunnel, almost being able to hear the frustration from her. He snickered and continued to press on. He stopped at the end of the tunnel to find that, far below him, there was the monster. Who was approaching an injured young man. Maikeru clenched his fit and jumped off from the tunnel entrance. He yeild back his fist, clenching it, until he he was close enough to charge his Landmine Fist. “HEY, BITCH! REMEMBER ME?!”

The beast looked up, as Maikeru would land his fist on its face, causing an explosion point blank. The force lifted Maikeru back up into the air, the landing on the ground, going into a roll. The monster, however, jerked it's head down so hard that it landed head first into the crystal ground. Maikeru was able to turn its attention away from the man. He roared at Maikeru and came charging at him. Maikeru charged at it. Before a collision could be made, he sunk into the ground. At first it looked confused. But then it would feel a sudden and sharp pain, that forced it to hold its genitalia between its legs, wincing and howling. Maikeru had emerged from the ground to punch its groin. Maikeru satisfied with himself, feels crunching between on his feet. He looked around to find bones.  Remains of different sizes. Ranging from large to the size of a child. Maikeru’s heart sank, as he looked around to see that there was an abundance of them. He turned, but was met with a backhand from the creature. Maikeru went flying into the wall back first, knocking the wind out of him. Dazed, he picked himself up, shaking his head. Until he saw the creature coming in for another attack. Maikeru narrowly dodged, rolling out of the way, and jumping backwards. He filled up his throat with Chakra and spat up a huge glomp of mud. The mud separated, and turned into mud wolves. One charged at it, bashing it in its chest. The monster revered back, and went for a claw swipe. It slashed away half of its body, but then it reformed. The other wolves begun tackling it left and right. Maikeru ran forward, while the wolves provided a distraction, and shoved his Raiton charged fist into its back. Maikeru had planted a Detonator. Maikeru watched as it raised its hand into the air, and shoved it into the ground, creating a Shockwave effect that dispersed the wolves. Frustrated and enraged, the beats began to walk towards Maikeru, who stood with a determined face. He held up a half tiger hand seal, and am explosion on the monster from its back engulfed it, throwing it back then feet. Maikeru looked at its burnt fur, as it lay face down into the ground. Maikeru walked towards it, ready to strike it once more. It got up, its arm limp, and it's body slouched. It jumped into the air and into another tunnel,going for a retreat. Maiker let out a sigh, and flinched forward prepared to go after it. But then he turned around, to see that the man was still injured. Maikeru ran towards him and offered his hand up. “Are you alright?”

704 WC

Zu

Zu

D-rank
The beast slowly approached Zu, knowing the fight was won between the two. Zu rushed in without much thought on a plan and not to mention he underestimated the thickness of this beasts hide. For him to take it down, he should have made more of a lance or perhaps something else. The thoughts of regret became louder than the beasts own growl. Then, a voice broke him from trance like state. It was loud, and confident. Zu turned his head, noticing his body hurt far less than before. Was he getting used to the pain again? Not too far from him stood someone, a man. White hair and a red coat, clenching his fist. From what he said, Zu wondered if this man had a vendetta against this monster of a beast. Blinking while trying to get a hold of his thoughts, he had no choice but to watch the next events play forth.

The unknown person quickly landed a solid blow upon the beast as an explosion forced Zu against the wall. His eyes widened unsure what had happened. He had only seen such explosion when compared to an explosive tag. Even then, the user was normally not near it especially not close enough to hit. The unknown terrified and peeked his interest. Zu needed to know more, but now was not the time to ask. The two fought in a manner that was rather unique for Zu. He watched as the two battled it out against one another. The unknown man was not unfamiliar with combat as much as Zu. He had a clear objective, and from what Zu could tell, it was not to end it mercifully. From Zu's perspective, it was as if he was toying with the beast, prolonging that thing's inevitable demise. Shortly after the mud wolves came from his mouth, Zu tried to stand but slid back on his blood and caught himself against the wall so he did not fall. He wondered how great was the power between him and this new person. Zu could not but help he was somewhat friendly, but seeing his attacks, he wondered how friendly...

While the fight was intense, it did not last long. When the end for the beast seemed all but there, it gained a second wind and dashed before the finishing blow could be landing. Shit, he thought while panting hard. Luckily for Zu, the man seemed eager to chase it meaning he would be away from Zu. It had always been a worry of his to harm someone that did not deserve it. Unluckily for Zu, he did not chase the beast down the tunnel but instead turned to him offering his hand out and asking if he was alright. Without thinking he tried to shake his hand, but stopped when he saw his arm. He had forgotten he had not changed it back and his eyes widened. Zu was undereducated in the world of shinobi compared to others, but was this person? The thought of fear tried to seep it's way into his mind, but the pain helped distract him.

Zu smiled a little, tasting blood and knew his teeth are probably stained red, but smiled anyways. He then reached out to shake his hand even with the blade running along his forearm. Zu did not want to seem threatening, even if this man knew why his arm changes, perhaps he would think Zu was one of the good ones. While the firm shake was commencing, he spoke in a friendly tone that had seriousness behind each word.

"Thank you kind sir for the help, I am glad to see you unharmed. My name is Zu and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Also do not worry about these scratches, it will take more than that to take me down. I would hate to impose, but I think our objectives are on the same path. Would you help me take down this beast and bring a calmer peace to these lands? I will try not to get in your way."

Zu gave a smile, the same fake smile he gave everyone. The same fake smile that once held meaning before he lost everything. He could not be open with this man too much, but enough to keep a certain amount of trust between the two. Nothing would be more unsettling than if this person knew what Zu was. It would not be the first time a negative look on his clan was bestowed upon him. That reason was reason enough alone to keep quiet about his heritage unless brought up. Zu looked towards the tunnel and knew what he had to do. He had to see this ordeal though and bring a sense of purpose to him coming here and seeing their graves. Was this atonement or something worse? Zu did not care for once. He smiled again, waiting for his reply before doing anything else.

WC:831
Total:1934

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikeru shook the man’s arm. “Nice arm.” It appeared to have some sort of ax on it. And it was larger. Maikeru shrugged it off, having seen more terrifying things. "Thank you kind sir for the help, I am glad to see you unharmed. My name is Zu and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Also do not worry about these scratches, it will take more than that to take me down. I would hate to impose, but I think our objectives are on the same path. Would you help me take down this beast and bring a calmer peace to these lands? I will try not to get in your way."

“No troubles man. I noticed that whatever the hell that thing was has to be really into eating people. I suppose the both of us can go after it.” Maikeru found Zu to be a tad bit...off...and a little awkward. But like his large Ax Arm, he shrugged it off. But on the grounds of fighting the creature, considering how Zu had gotten beaten up, Maikeru wasn’t sure if he would actually be too much help. Zu looked tough, holding his own in a fight. He probably only didn’t know much Jutsu. But he assured he wouldn’t get in Maikeru’s way. “Alright. Lets go after it. I’m sure we can catch up. It’d be best for us to stay together in case of an ambush. The tunnels would pose a problem, seeing as he knows every inch of this tunnel. These bones look fairly old. So he probably has been hunting for a considerable amount of time. Damn. I’m droning. We should keep moving.”

“Maikeru! You seem to have forgotten someone.” Maikeru flinched, looking up to find a rather annoyed looking Chie. She sat on the edge of the tunnel entrance that Maikeru jumped out of. She waved her foot in annoyance. “I have no intention of wasting my time chasing you.” She throws him a little ball. “If you are in serious danger, just crush that tiny ball, and it will give me your location, and I will be on my way.”

“Why would I need your help, I’m stronger than you.”

“But not smarter,” she said as she got up off the edge. Maikeru shrugged, acknowledging her point. “I will be waiting on outside the cave reading a book. Meet me there when you are finished with this little excursion.” Maikeru nodded, rolling his eyes. He turned to Zu. “Let’s move.” Maikeru bursted in speed, running through the cave that the monster had disappeared to. It was a fairly long one, there wouldn’t another tunnel connected to it for another hundred meters to the right. It bothered Maikeru. The beast seemed to have some intelligence, it should have led them into a more confusing path. But this series of tunnels were the same, long with forks being few. Maikeru felt like they were being led. With this thought, he immediately slowed his running speed, hoping Zu would do the same. Maikeru felt the ground under him collapse, him and Zu falling to the crystal ground. He was right to be suspicious. It was a trap of some sort. The beast, possibly alerted because of the noise, jumped down. It apparently healed its wounds somehow. Maikeru took a fighting stance, and then looked at Zu. “You ready?”

575 WC
Total WC=1726
Required: 1700
Strength D -> C

Last edited by Maikeru Otsuka on Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Zu

Zu

D-rank
Zu was unsure how to take this new fellow. He seemed friendly and also quite energetic. For now, it would be best for him to keep his words to himself. There was always the uneasy feeling of hatred that loomed around his clan but then again he did not really socialize. A part of him wished that he declined his help, but another wanted someone to talk to. Zu nodded in agreeing towards staying close in case of ambushes. It was obvious that this guy was stronger than Zu, or perhaps around the same range. There was another voice, this threw Zu off as his heart raced, but he did learn his name. Maikeru

Another lady with long black hair and rather beautiful features came to banter him a little. The two went back and forth until she said she would wait for him near the entrance when they were done with their hunt. Maikeru seemed to not want to waste much time, but with a lady like that Zu could understand and so Zu followed close behind Maikeru. He could feel his body taking the toll of his transformation but just had to bear with it. Hopefully, he could get revenge and make a friend at the same time. He gave a bite on the inside of his cheek, the pain seemed to drown out the anger. Why... Why did he hate everything because he was born. The sheer torment alone of isolation was enough to make even someone not like him, mad.

Zu was deep in thought while traveling, hoping his partner would cover his slack. In that moment, Zu found himself falling into a trap. In a quick moment, the two fell down. There was not much room down here, perhaps twenty meters in diameter, and the beast came down with a thunderous fall. Somehow the beast had healed it's wounds, which would prove to be quite a problem. If it was still weak, then Zu could alone have finished it, but now healed he was worried if Maikeru had enough chakra to sustain another fight. He did not have time to think on that, and had to act immediately. Hunching over slightly, Zu used another transformation, Supplementary Movement Transformation. Two small tubed protruded from his back. He still had his other transformation on, a blade alongside his forearm that could cut one inch. Zu knew he could not take the beast on, but maybe he could make the fight easier by aiming for sense. Zu crouched down, and darted using his increased speed to his advantage. From his back a stream like chakra came out propelling him forward as he aimed for the beasts eyes. With one large paw, it swooped at him but his speed increase threw the beast off. Even though his attack landed, slicing both eyes horizontally, Zu took a hit to the side which threw him a few feed hitting the side of the hole they were in. Getting up, he watched as the beast thrashed. He could attack again but he cannot pierce much of the hide. He panted, and could feel the rage building ever so quickly. Zu still had his mind in control, but the prolonged battle is wearing him down. He had to keep his distance from the beast and hoped it's lack of eyesight gave Maikeru his chance. Deep down, Zu knew he could not take much more of this.

Not yet...JUST A LITTLE LONGER....

Zu then remembered a technique that he learned from a book. Apparently when Jugo became a war hero, his kind tried to live in harmony again with others even explaining how to control their rage. Zu kept his breathing and would have to use Rage Suppression and hoped it would be enough to carry him through. Still, even with the technique in effect, he wanted to rip the beast apart. He felt the side of his body where the beast struck. It's claws tore off some skin and he was slightly bleeding, though it was not nearly enough to take him down. He could still fight if need be, but hoped this shinobi would take care of it for he did not know how many more hits he could take. For now, he would just have to support Maikeru in the only way he knew, and it worked. The beast did not have eye sight, and was thrashing about.

WC:741
Total:2675

Chakra -50(Current120):

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikeru flinched back when Zu suddenly zoomed towards the monster. It seemed extremely reckless. “Zu! Wait!” But he kept going as fast as he could. Maikeru almost went after him before realizing that it was in vein. Zu had jumped forward. Maikeru tenched when he the beast went for a swing, expecting him to take a powerful hit from the Monster. Zu leapt at the monster, his axe arm still out, and slashed. The Monster had its giant paw out. Maikeru tenched up. Both hits landed. Only except Zu had aimed for the eyes, blinding the beast. Zu also took some damage, flying away, and landing on the wall of the pit. Maikeru knitted his brow, looking at the monster. Realizing Zu had blinded the beats to give Maikeru and opening, he pointed his finger at the blind monster. “Say good night.” Maikeru shot a bolt of lightning at it, applying a detonator, unbeknownst to it. Maikeru used a Suicide Bombing Clone and then lifted up his foot. He was going to use all the Jutsu at once. The clone ran forward. Maikeru used the tiger seal, while stomping his foot into the ground. The entire cave shook at the huge explosion that occurred. Crystals began to fall. It wouldn’t be too long before it got out of hand. Forgetting about the beast, Maikeru ran towards Zu to force him to his feet. “C’mon we gotta hurry.” Maikeru looked over to where the beast was. What he saw shocked him. It was a man. A very skinny and skinny man. His head was bald and he had a very dirty and unkept beard. Without time to ask questions, Maikeru ran towards him and lifted him on his shoulders, dodging the incoming crystals. “Zu lets go! This part of the cave is going to collapse!” Maikeru continued forward to through the cave. He noticed how the man kpet chuckling to himself. He smelled of something awful but Maikeru could not tell, and certainly didn’t have the time to dwell on it. He continued to run off, but the falling crystals continued to fall. The number of them falling began to get less and less, until, finally, not at all. When they were finally safe Maikeru threw the main on the ground. “Who are you?”

“Hehehe I suppose I was going to get caught sooner or later, hehehe. I used a genjutsu on you to appear a monster. I use that Jutsu whenever I among the hunt for people that need to be killed. Hehehe, I kill people. I find it fun. It IS fun. So exhilarating when I end life. Is it not?”

Maikeru shook his head. He helped Takehare catch these types all the time. They were a sick folk. Beyond redemption. Beyond help. He turned to Zu. “I heard of you. You were a missing ninja that went insane and left Kumo.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! Kumo is such a small minded place. None of them understand the true joy of murder, none of them, NONE OF THEM NONE OF THEM!!!!”

Maikeru looked at him emotionless. He turned to Zu. “He’s wanted dead or alive. What do you want to do?”

533 WC

Zu

Zu

D-rank
Breathing hard, Zu kept his eyes more focused upon the opponent rather than Maikeru. His need to kill was only rising and it was only a matter of time till he could. The anger and the adrenaline had gotten to him and he was nearing his sanity limit. Zu clenched his head and felt his heart race faster with each beat.He had no choice but to bite his lower lip so his mind focused more on the pain than the flood of anger he felt currently. This allowed him to focus more but by then, Maikeru had already made his move. The moment he came to his senses he was hit by a force. An explosion?, he thought as the cave shook from the force. Being slightly forced back, Zu kept his stance and did not fall over. He was unsure what happened or why, but was thankful it was not on him. For now, he would have to believe that Maikeru had something to do with it. When the explosion landed a cry was heard that shrilled even Zu's core. After the smoke had cleared there was a somewhat slender man that collapsed on the ground. Small chuckles rang throughout the cave. While the explosion was impressive, it did have some consequences. Slowly, shards of crystals began falling one by one, shattering on the ground into little glowing shards. If it were not for the fact he would indubitably die, he would have stayed to see the light show. Maikeru spoke to him of the urgency to leave and he nodded to agree. His eyes widened when he saw Maikeru pick the man up to carry him out. Zu was content with leaving him in his own grave but perhaps Maikeru had a reason to risk bringing him. The two left the spot quickly and darted for the exit. The two had to do some evasive maneuvers, but nothing too strenuous. When the two reached the exit, Zu collapsed breathing even harder than before but thankful to see fresh air and crystals not trying to crush him. Even he let out a small chuckle.

Maikeru threw the man onto the ground without any ease. His frail body hit the ground and seemed to have cracked under the pressure. Despite him claiming to be using a genjutsu to show them a beast, he still hit Zu rather hard. Perhaps it was from feral isolation. An uneasy blood lust that made him stronger. Zu could not help but to somewhat sympathize, aside from the fact that he had no control. With a frown, Zu listened to the two speak. He felt as though something like this should not be allowed to live but could he really make the call. He'd have to bide his time for now. The more interesting part, was that Maikeru claimed to be from Kumogakure, from which the man agreed that he used to be. Zu, being an outsider to any and all villages did not have such a loyalty burden aside from the nice people that helped him in Sunagakure. His heart felt something...some memories came back and made him clench his chest near his heart for a second before calming down. Maikeru then asked what he should do with him, to which Zu had no clue. After a moment to think, he spoke finally.

"Considering how little of a threat he really is aside from tricks, I would say the bounty is not even worth the walk to go claim. I doubt he would be wanted by this nation even if used as a means to use as leverage. Hmmm, I say leave him in my care. I will take care of him. I plan to make him rectify all he has done per human as many times as I can. This is the only way justice works in this unforgiving world. Yes... I will take him off your hands."

His eyes flashed cold at his last sentence as he walked over to the man who was on the ground still sneering. That same damn sneer from earlier. Zu would have to remove that later, away from them. With his arm, he slit the man's tendons from his feet as to make sure he could not try anything. His scream seemed more sadistic than cries of pain. Deep down Zu wondered if this rabid dog could even feel remorse or did he too enjoy this. It was then that he forgot that he should probably say goodbye to these two, they deserved that much for their friendliness. Zu transformed his arm to normal and walked towards Maikeru, keeping most his focus on that man. With an out stretched arm looking for a handshake, he smiled wide and spoke in a friendly manner, "It truly was a pleasure to meet the both of you. I must thank you again for your help. Remember the name Zu in case you ever need help. I will be around here for awhile. I am looking for my friend Izumi. I doubt you have seen her, but if so please would you tell me where to find her?"

He looked at him as if hope was in his eyes, but it had been faded through time and struggle. Here, stood a beast that talked down about another beast, then had the audacity to act normal. From Zu's perspective it was down right ironic. If he was not trying to seem okay, he would have almost laughed at this fact. Zu would keep shifting his eyes back and forth between Maikeru and the man while he waited for a response, from which he would turn his attention more towards Maikeru.

WC:955
Total:3630

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
"Considering how little of a threat he really is aside from tricks, I would say the bounty is not even worth the walk to go claim. I doubt he would be wanted by this nation even if used as a means to use as leverage. Hmmm, I say leave him in my care. I will take care of him. I plan to make him rectify all he has done per human as many times as I can. This is the only way justice works in this unforgiving world. Yes... I will take him off your hands.”

Maikeru raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure?” He didn't know what Zu had plan for him. Maikeru has just seen this too many times. “Alright…normally these types don't get any better. But…I guess I'll let you at it. Just promise that if he gets out of line, kill him. Don't even hesitate. Do the world a favor and end him.” Chie walked over to him. “So, he's the one who's been causing problems. If it were up to me he would be dead right now, and the bounty would be collected. But if you truly believe that you can rehabilitate him, then I see no reason for you not to. It is out of our hands now.” She began to walk away. Maikeru would have to catch up to her eventually. Not that it was hard with her low speed and with Maikeru's Gaia's Eyes. He turned back to Zu. Maikeru turned towards Zu, as he noticed that he began to torture the maniac by ripping the tendons from the back of his feet. “Well…”

He then outstretched, offering a handshake. “It truly was a pleasure to meet the both of you. I must thank you again for your help. Remember the name Zu in case you ever need help. I will be around here for awhile. I am looking for my friend Izumi. I doubt you have seen her, but if so please would you tell me where to find her?”

Maikeru shrugged and shook his hand. “Sure man. If I find an Izumi, I'll let you know. I'll assume you'll be here. It was nice meeting you, Zu. I will get going now.”

Maikeru ran off, waving goodbye to catch up to Chie. He was satisfied with today, and had a smile on his face. When finally catching up to her she said: “Something about him rubbed me the wrong way.”

“Well yeah he Genjutsued into a monster and killed people.”

“No, not him. Zu. He just seemed off.” Maikeru thought back to Zu torturing the criminal. Maikeru shrugged. He did deserve it. But it was best not to let Chie confirm her suspicions. “Nah you're just being paranoid.”
[Exit]

1030 WC
Speed D->D~2
Required:475 WC

Zu

Zu

D-rank
Zu let out a sigh of relief when the reluctant Maikeru agreed to let the man in his care, even if the woman with him disagreed with it. To her, the money and the trip was worth but he knew how far it was from here to Kumogakure. Keeping this man taken care of along the way was not even worth it. It seemed they did not prefer his method and even seemed to think he was aiming to rehabilitate this beast into a normal human. That kind of thing was far beyond his reach but whatever got them away from him did not matter to him. After a good handshake between the two, Maikeru also agreed to help him find Izumi if he ever got the chance. The simple fact that it seemed true seemed to lighten Zu's mood if even just by a little. With a half smile, all he could say was thank you and take care. Like that, Maikeru and the dark haired woman walked off. A sinister smile curled on his lips as they were just out of sight. Turning to the man, he spoke in what seemed to be a grateful way towards the man who was on the ground, bleeding from his feet while still chuckling to himself lowly.

"Thank you, for being you.", confused the man looked at him and stopped his smiling. It was as if the acceptance of what he did confused him and the enjoyment he saw from people being angry at what he did vanished like his laughter. Zu spoke shortly after that got his attention, "You see, without you, I could not coexist with people like that. If I did not have some way to... Let go, I would be hunted down like a rabid dog, but I know the truth know. Here, let me show you...What calms me down...

Zu knelt down as his last words trailed off. Brushing the long blood clumped together hair from the man's face, Zu smiled a genuine smile as if saying thank you before grabbing a kunai from his pouch, he began to flay the skin from his body starting at the feet. The man attempted to fight back, but he had lost too much blood. His first swing was weak, did not even move Zu's face. To Zu, it did nothing to stop him. He was going to make this man pay for everything he has done. For all the wrongs he has committed. When he reached the knee, Zu stopped skinning the man and moved to the other leg. Screams of pain bellowed throughout the lands, but not a single creature moved to help. It was as if the world itself, needed this. Grabbing the man, he dragged him towards a tree tying him down and hanging the skin from his legs along a branch above him as the blood that was left on it trickled down on the man. He had lost quite a lot of blood, but still was conscious. Zu almost lost himself, wanting to eat the man in a similar fashion as he did other but he was not quite at that. For now, he would be content with watching everything from bugs to rabid dogs eat this man. Slowly, but surely hungry being in the world began to feast away at his body. The screams the man made did not move his heart a single beat. How could it when the man probably did not give his victims any care. This was Zu's justice despite how deformed it currently is. For three days and two nights, Zu fed and watered the man by force until he died on the third night. Zu was awake for his death, as rabid wolves devoured him bit by bit. Not much was left of his body aside from bones picked clean from ants. With a sigh of relief, Zu left this part of Kirigakure never to return if he could help it.

Exit

WC:670
Total:4300

Training::

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.