You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
(Continuation of the Siege of Inabayama)

The snake woman’s rage had once again gotten the better of her. Mitsuo had known it would happen, that her evil wouldn’t be contained and that she would attempt to wipe out the field here. The servant of the Mizukage acknowledged his words and ran to meet the snake head on, Mitsuo sitting back for a second to watch as the battle unfolded in front of him. She seemed to be fairly well trained, Mitsuo being impressed with her tenacity and the string of attacks that she had put together. She was attempting to stop the snake’s transformation, the chakra that was moving around her clearly being a tremendously powerful thing indeed...

It wasn’t just her though...

Chakra welled up in the dual of titans as well, these people whom he had considered to be his friends for so many years, and one whom he had thought dead for so long. He was still having a difficult time believing that this man whom he had grown up with, who had been taken away from him so long ago, was here today standing alive and unchanged in front of him. There were very few people in the shinobi world who Mitsuo respected and considered to be his equal, but two of those people were standing right here in front of him. He was considered to be the greatest swordsman in the world, a title he had earned over years of practice and mastery of the blade, but he believed that Ayakashi would defeat him in hand to hand combat and when it came to using his chakra to great efffect, nobody was Mitsuhide’s equal. Ayakashi had once offered him captaincy of the Seven Swords, but Mitsuo turned it down, not wanting to be chained down to any one village when his mission required him to be able to move...unfortunately he was chained right now...

The chakra that Ayakashi was building up was completely overwhelming and Mitsuo couldn’t help but think of the legends of old. When he was a child his father had told him stories of the Bijuu and their insane power, and this felt like what he had been described. Though Mitsuo had never truly believed in the existence of the Bijuu and by extension their shinobi hosts, he imagined this was as close to reality as it would ever get with them. The power was awesome, and could he harness that power...he would stop at nothing to wield it. With the power of a Bijuu amplifying him his goal of bringing the world to Utopia would be so much closer to his reach. It was funny, then, to feel that power as it built and to know that the man whom stood against her was a master of sealing. He didn’t even wonder if Mitsuhide would have a counter to it, he simply wondered how long he would wait to unleash that counter.

It saddened him that he wouldn’t have time to witness it...

Something entered the vicinity that there was no possible way Mitsuo could ignore. He could feel the shiver down his spine as pure evil washed over the area in a wave, feeling that before he could feel the presence of the being inside of it. Whatever it was, it was human, and that meant that Mitsuo could kill it. He didn’t want to turn his back on the snake witch in front of him, but It appeared that the Mizukage’s servant had her taken care of. He had a divine duty to uphold to eradicate evil from the world and bring justice to those who deserved it. He and Eizo left the battle behind them and made their way towards the centre of the corruption. As he ran, the heat radiating from his body continued to rise, the ground below him turning to glass with each step. He sheathed the sword and chain whip and pulled out his Sword of the Immortal Blaze from his back, the fire chakra emanating from him lighting the blade with molten fury.

The white and gold cloak that he wore on his shoulders would billow behind him, the roses on it shimmering in the sun. His robes and hat adorned with blue rose iconography, and the broach that was given to him by the Mizukage for protecting the village of Kirigakure were on full display. He was truly a sight to behold, the power of the sun radiating from him. This was the God of the Sun, the Hell Gate Dragon, the Sword Saint of Konoha. This was Mitsuo Sarutobi, Seventeenth Hokage, in all of his radiance, power emanating from him as he prepared to do what it was that he was put onto this earth for. The god of death empowered him with its lust for penance and its thirst for Justice, and he would deliver that today.

“It is a truly great day that the gods have gifted us, being of darkness. I have scoured the world and burnt the corruption of evil wherever I have found it, and I thought I’d have to leave this place unfulfilled...until this moment.” He glanced at the man in front of him, his gaudy white robes splattered while blood while Mitsuo’s were trimmed with gold and pristine. His barbaric display only confirmed to Mitsuo what he already know, he was a being of pure evil and he needed to be removed from the face of the earth. “Demon. Monster. You have the divine honour to die by the blade of the Sword Saint on this day. Be not worried, for your death will be swift. I am not one to draw out such things, as I am a merciful and compassionate man. You are a stain on the face of the earth, and your death will be a great service to the world...”

His sword of the immortal blaze was in his hand, fire dripping off of it as the sand beneath it turned to molten glass once more. His hands were close to one another on the handle, tip pointed up towards the individual’s face.

“Step to your death, demon...”

Chakra - 390/500
Wings of the Saint and Eizo maintained

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Sero would watch with cold eyes as one of the greatest of the chakra signatures approached him. Nearly flying from his position within the battle in a glory of katon chakra flying around him. Brilliant in its appearance. It's light shining in such a way That Sero almost had to avert his gaze. Still he held his ground as this man approached him. Tilting his head as this one seemed interesting. Mitsuo Sarutobi. He wasn't unaware of this man. Lawbreaker...He had his influences within Kiri and the rest of the world too but he had no respect for law and order. Simply what he considered justice. A judge, a Jury and an executioner. In this way though they were similar. The difference was Sero followed the laws set out by his superior while this man followed his own code. A vigilante. The beast would growl low As Sero would rest his hand on the sword hilt at his side. The man seemed confident and with good cause. If Sero could ever have picked a being to test his sword skills on this would have been him. Two masters of the blade arts clashing far enough away from everything that they would not have to hesitate to kill each other. Nor was there reason to hold back that killing intent. They were fighting his Kage and he stood with them as far as he could tell. Still the man would speak.

“It is a truly great day that the gods have gifted us, being of darkness. I have scoured the world and burnt the corruption of evil wherever I have found it, and I thought I’d have to leave this place unfulfilled...until this moment.” Corruption has been a part of Sero since the moment he was born. For Kiri he was the beast that stalked the darkest corners so the other beasts would fall in line. He was the driving source of power under the mizukages right hand. Nozomi and himself were the two beings capable of hunting any living being on the planet. This man in his clean robes would soon know of the torment they thrived in. His fire was not a thing to be feared but wholely familiar. Still he would continue. “Demon. Monster. You have the divine honour to die by the blade of the Sword Saint on this day. Be not worried, for your death will be swift. I am not one to draw out such things, as I am a merciful and compassionate man. You are a stain on the face of the earth, and your death will be a great service to the world...”

Honor....They always spoke of such things when he tormented them from the shadows. Murdering thoughts of safety and sanity. He was so certain that Sero would die swiftly by his hands. So sure of his own ability that Sero would narrow his eyes. He would normally have pulled free his suiton nature in a move to counter the man before him. However there was one thing these two shared. There was a pride the would beat within their hearts. Dull grey eyes would shift to the molten flames glassing the sands beneath the sword in his opponents hands. Its potent Katon energy flowing freely over the desert. The gorilla with him was not to be ignored either. Nor was the aura roasting the sands around him. Surely if Sero were to attempt to step within it without first dealing with the aura he would suffer greatly. Within this orb was the mans influence....Though a part of him wished to test it. To throw his own aura up against it and compare their power. Each of them putting their pride on the line against each other in a battle of sheer superiority. Sero would speak in turn to the mans comment with no emotion behind those dead grey eyes unwavering from the man before him.

"I have heard such claims time and time again, a haunting spirit and blight upon my home was all I was considered as an infant. Survival however in such places is not for the weak. Your faith will not be enough to overcome me. I am captain Osada Sero, leader of the seven swords and you will know my wrath. As such know my name so you may pass it on to the gatekeeper in the underworld."

With that Sero would hold out his hand. Pale fingers of his right hand shifting as the glass at his feet bubbled like it was boiling. From within the glass emerged a large, dark scythe. Smelling of sulfur and looking as if it had survived a fire. The scythe would rise before his hand and Sero would reach out and grasp it. As he did flames would erupt from the scythe itself and his aura would burst forth. Black chakra enveloping him like flames before falling away. Before the Sarutobi now stood the same man but with subtle changes. He seemed more dangerous and aware now. A ring of mist sat upon his head like a crown and in the center of his forehead a third eye would open as crimson flooded into his other eyes. He had activated his spider sage mode. Already he felt the power of the other as he gripped his scythe close. The beast above him would spread its maw and cackle. The sword saint had challenged him and the cackle would echo for the length of the battlefield.

With that Sero would shift as if he hadn't made a single preparation for movement before than. One moment standing still and the next the glass where he had been standing erupted in a shattered burst as he launched forward. Using the length of the flaming scythe to swing at Mitsuo's legs and remain outside of his range in his first attack. The heat of the fire was enough to glass the sands behind him long after he had passed over it and sent a wave of heat enough to glass the sands to the opposite side of Mitsuo even should he parry it. Creating a cone of red hot glass from the impact. Sero's hands were holding the shaft further down to add to his reach but separated so he could use the staff portion to block a counter attack. He expected one. His swing had come from the side opposite the ape with him to not provoke an opportunist.

400 chakra remaining after unsealing the S rank scythe and activating sage mode.

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
The man’s words were laughable, though Mitsuo would simply give him a scoff at his commend. According to him, he was the man that Ayakashi had chosen to lead the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist when Mitsuo himself had turned the position down to go and take over the village of Konohagakure no Kato. “Tch, so you’re the one she chose to replace me? I have to say...I thought Ayakashi had better taste...Never would I have thought such a strong woman would appoint a demon to such a position...though I suppose she is known as a demon herself.” The scythe that the man summoned into his hand smelled as though he had pulled it from hell...a place Mitsuo knew oh too well. The transformation he had went through made the Sword Saint smile his crooked half smile, being able to feel the corrupted nature chakra as one who had learned the art of Senjutsu himself. The former Cheetah Sage was disgusted at this perversion of such a beautiful thing, and his teeth were gritted behind that veil of a smile.

“Be weary, Lord Sarutobi.” Eizo’s voice, as per usual, was curt as it bore warning. “You know Ayakashi better than that. She is one of your closest friends. There is no way she would choose a slouch to replace you. This man exudes danger, and it is something you must be ready for.” The adamantine staff in his hand spun around as he tracked the movement of the seven swordsman, first among his kind. His speed was impressive as he darted forward towards the Sword Saint, Eizo’s staff coming down with incredible speed and power to smash into the hilt of the perverted Scythe, driving it further into what had previously been glass but was turning into molten liquid once more. Mitsuo took a step quick step to the left, twisting his left and right hands so that the angle of the blade was sideways from where it had been before. He would quickly yank his left hand up and push his right down, the speed of the attack putting a powerful strike into the monster’s forearm.

The two swordsmen would test one another’s skill and strength, Mitsuo somewhat looking forward to the chance to fight another skilled weapon user, though not getting his hopes up too much. Wether the attack would hit or not, Eizo would be prepared to bring his staff back up, knocking the scythe away with the back end of it and also pushing himself backwords, while Mitsuo, now positioned in a low Ox guard, was put right back into another defensive stance. He would be able to swap to a plough guard or a high guard, or a true ox, with a simple movement of his hands, deflecting another blow. His footing, whole not perfect, was trained to a point where he would have no issue back stepping or side stepping as needed.

“Eizo, my friend, you worry too much. I do not believe that Ayakashi would put a weakling in charge of the Seven, and of course I understand that there is always danger...but if I fall, hundreds more will rise up to take up my cause, and the Lady Ayakashi surely will put him down for killing a national hero. You are young, Osada, and perhaps you don’t remember me. I saved your village from sheer destruction during the Seven Bells War. Me and my brothers and sisters kept the real monsters at bay and made it so you could continue to enjoy your freedom. Your kage personally pinned this medal upon my chest, and her and I have been close friends ever since...You dare to test a true hero?”

Chakra - 370/500
Wings of the Saint and Eizo maintained

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Sero could feel the ease of the man before him. Confidence binding him to his ways like traditions for an old samurai family. While he was at ease Sero couldn't help but consider himself underestimated. The gorilla king with the man seemed to show more concern but this Sword saint thought himself above all evil. Or so Sero saw the situation as. His steps were quick though proving his physical prowess to be on a level with even the sword saint. However the impact of that staff against his scythe handle was enough to shift the weight. However Sero was experienced enough to adjust with it. Instead of fully resisting it and wearing down his arm and weapon he would give it some gradual slack. The scythe would lower but not all the way to the ground as the downwards force would be reduced severely over the space of a half meter. Sero crouching with it. His lowered stance bringing him down at waist level with the other two. However Mitsuo was already moving to strike. Working together with the ape to take his arm by the look of it. A team with practiced strikes. One would defend while the other would strike out.

Sero would react quickly. Releasing the scythe the arm held and dodging the blow as it instead came down on the scythe. A metallic clang as it easily brushed the scythe aside. Too easily. Sero was letting it happen as it snapped the scythe back and away from the two. However the staff of it would spin around Sero's back. The bladed bottom of the hilt slicing at Mitsuo's face with the force of his own blow. Reducing the effort Sero needed to put into the swing. However the hilt would be caught with his lose hand as Sero shifted with the weapon held in the small of his back. Turning his body as the scythe itself would slide silently behind the ape. The bladed tip attack was a feint. An attack meant to draw the eye. The true blade and danger had shifted low on the sands and now it crackled with the blade of the scythe head facing the Ape. With that Sero would tilt his head and launch backwards. All in one shifting motion into the second. Taking his blow and using it to shift his attack to the opposite side and then launching back to try and drag the scythe with him through the target.

Even if his attack failed Sero would land only a mere five meters away. Listening as Mitsuo spoke. “Eizo, my friend, you worry too much. I do not believe that Ayakashi would put a weakling in charge of the Seven, and of course I understand that there is always danger...but if I fall, hundreds more will rise up to take up my cause, and the Lady Ayakashi surely will put him down for killing a national hero. You are young, Osada, and perhaps you don’t remember me. I saved your village from sheer destruction during the Seven Bells War. Me and my brothers and sisters kept the real monsters at bay and made it so you could continue to enjoy your freedom. Your kage personally pinned this medal upon my chest, and her and I have been close friends ever since...You dare to test a true hero?” His cause? What was he standing for here if not the torment of this nation? Burning it down one day and joining it the next? Sero would shift to plant the bottom of the scythes bladed tip into the glass at his feet causing cracks to form.

"A Hero once perhaps. Self proclaimed savior. I have lived a life where criminals tremble at the thought of me while the innocent stay in line because of my name. I have known what it is to be feared for my works. Look around you some time hero. Look at the suffering eyes as they simply want to know why their world was ripped from them. People who had done no wrong with their families burned and everything the believed in torn to ashes. Between us, I ask you, who is the man, and who is the beast in need of slaying?"

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
As great battles raged on across the land there was only one that mattered, and unlike the others which were full on brawls, this one was more akin to a game of chess. A clash between two swordsmen was one of the most beautiful things in the world to witness for those who could follow it, and it was moments like these that Mitsuo relished in. As much as he wanted to eradicate the demon in front of him, he wanted more to enjoy the test that he was presented with, and he would allow this fight to see its way through. As Sero dropped his arm, Mitsuo drove his weapon down harder, smashing it into the haft of the scythe and causing a crack of molten energy to fly off of the two fire weapons. As the Osada would begin to bring his blade up in a counter attack, Mitsuo would channel futon chakra up the blade, causing the flames to flare up as he would take the sword from a low guard to a high guard, bringing it to bare to block the strike at his face as the crescent blade of wind was released directly at the monster in front of him.

While Mitsuo was blocking the attack, Eizo would dip low and roll backwards, pulling out a strand of his fur and releasing it into the air, imbuing it with his chakra as an exact clone of the Monkey King was created. As Sero would evade backwards, the clone would pull a skin from its belt, drinking deeply and stepping into his stance. As sero brought himself forward he would “fall” forward and  roll, spring boarding up in front of the man and aiming a double handed punch at his chest, left hand over right and tilted slightly to the side. His style might have seemed like the idiotic movements of a drunkard, but that was exactly what Eizo was attempting to instill into his opponent’s mind as his unorthodox and completely unpredictable movements would throw any opponent for a loop. The original would use his staff and channel chakra through it before launching himself into the air to an impossibly high position at lightning speed, coming down with an even more fierce trajectory towards the area directly behind Sero. If the punch connected it would drive Sero into the area where the original would come down, smashing him into the sand and causing bone fractures. Were Sero to step back to avoid the attack the result would be similar.

As the Monkey King worked on the Osada, Mitsuo would move the blade into his left hand, the right pulling free Penance, his chain whip. As it dragged through the sands, the fire chakra running along it would continue to melt all below it. “No matter what you believe, Osada, you radiate corruption. The gods have seen fit to warn those around you of the vile evil in your heart and to those of us chosen you shine like a beacon of darkness. I came to Sunagakure originally to remove evil beings from this earth and to save the children of a friend...And I do not regret it for a second. It was not up to me what the snake woman would do to the rest of the village, but I tell you this; you cannot hide corruption beneath glass. Glass takes all of your sins and displays them for the world to see...and your sin stains you.” Mitsuo would step forward and to the left, coming up on Sero’s right side and flicking out with his right hand, the chain whip snapping towards his shoulder and neck. The point of the Sword of the Immortal Blaze would keep a defensive position, prepared to parry any blows that might come Mitsuo’s way.

“Mitsuo might be crazy, but I’ve seldom known him to be wrong.” Said the boxing clone, swaying in his stance, the one whom had descended from the heavens coming to his feet by putting his staff down into the sand and flipping backwards away from the Osada. “I wouldn’t play into his words too much though, I’ve never met someone who enjoys the sound of their own voice more.”

“Eizo, you exist to torment me...those who call me crazy simply do not see my vision of the future, and what a beautiful vision it is...”

Chakra
Mitsuo 330/500
-Eizo and Wings of the Saint maintained
-Winds of Severance Activated
Winds of Severance:
Eizo - 40/65
-Jewel Clone
-Cloud Summersault
Clone - 65/65

Spoiler:

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Before him both beings were forming chakra. One into his blade and the other into a single strand of hair. He had to consider his actions quickly but he didn't have time to do much. It was a simple upwards slash which meant he couldn't touch the ground or form hand seals. Without having prepared much he had few options. That said he still had options. From what he could feel it was a wind chakra surging into the blade. Surprising since he had assumed this man of fire was all suited to one talent. Still in response suiton chakra would well up within him. He wasn't big on defense techniques but this one would serve its purpose for the time being. As the blade rose his mouth would open as the two techniques would collide. A strong force of water would collide with a blade slash of wind as the two would burst neutrally against each other. Allowing Sero to slide back as water would form a wall between them. Stopping the drunken blow against him as it collided with a solid wall of water. However Sero would find his attention drawn upwards. The other ape had launched itself upwards. Flying high into the sky and slamming down to the earth now. With the other two cut off by the water wall Sero would launch himself to the side. Creating a cross guard with his scythe as the impact of the ape would cause heated glass shards to fly everywhere.

Sero would be pressed back to the edge of his wall with the impact but otherwise unharmed. The ape before him was rising to his feet but now there was a wall of water between them and Mitsuo as well as the clone. However the one before him would preform another feat of agility and flip back over the water wall. Allowing Mitsuo to speak as he tended to do. . “No matter what you believe, Osada, you radiate corruption. The gods have seen fit to warn those around you of the vile evil in your heart and to those of us chosen you shine like a beacon of darkness. I came to Sunagakure originally to remove evil beings from this earth and to save the children of a friend...And I do not regret it for a second. It was not up to me what the snake woman would do to the rest of the village, but I tell you this; you cannot hide corruption beneath glass. Glass takes all of your sins and displays them for the world to see...and your sin stains you.” Sero would almost smirk at that. His sins had been on display for the world all his life. He had never hidden them. It was so the world would tremble at the thought of him. So Kiri would be protected if only through fear. His evil and corruption served a purpose. His life was purpose and duty. In his mind this man now wielding a whip along with his blade was just another obstacle that did not know better.

Sero would watch as the swordsman would dart to his right and flick the chain sword at his weakened water wall. It would sizzle as it touched it but other than that the wall would hold. If only barely as it surged in a wave along the length of it from the impact. The ape and the man seemed to hold a casual conversation as Mitsuo picked at his wall. Sero assumed he was looking for a weak point. Still he would not wait idly. Instead he would let out a breath as his form seemed to split apart from himself. Dark traces of mist forming an identical version of himself holding a scythe. Something about this red eyed pale man though was different than the original. It had a look in its eyes that seemed to want destruction where as the red eyes of the original studied the swordsman. The new clone would let out a low growl that echoed across the sands before suddenly leaping over the water encampment wall and spinning. A flaming scythe spinning as it attempted to land to the apes right side of both of them. Scythe spinning and slashing at them with a blazing heat that cracked the glass beneath his feet. Quick slashes would suddenly turn into sudden thrusts as each parry would turn the scythe and present the spear at the bottom. The weapon of the clone being used to keep the two at bay while trying to draw blood. Short and quick strikes used to redirect the weapon towards any movement directed his way.

The main host though was not one to simply stand there. Instead he would take a breath. He could feel his heavy chakra use taking its toll out of his considerable amount but he would need to try and kill this one quickly. There was risk with this but for now he would take advantage of the close proximity of his opponent. His right hand would rise and place his hand on the water wall. Tracing his pale fingers along the length of the nearly boiling water along Mitsuo's path. Watching his footwork for a moment before adjusting to the current position. From the length of his whip sword away Sero would smash his palm against the water wall. From where his palm connected suddenly the encampment wall would surge forward. Being fed by the rest of it. A water dragon surging forward from a mere couple of meters away at thirty five meters per second. Its great maw opening as one technique was transformed into another. Slamming across the glass as it shattered the ground between them. Surging forward with all its glory and mass. Easily twice the width of a man and just as tall. If this one wished to try and harm him with point blank jutsu he would oblige him. Of course with that done he would shift hard to his retreat. In case somehow the swordsman came through the dragon with that whip sword. And stepping a decent space away from his clone. For his own reasons he wanted to be out of range for that trap.

315/450:

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
This was turning into a battle fought on two fronts. Eizo and his clone were handling a clone that Sero had summoned, one with seemingly more malice to it, while the Osada prime seemed to be focusing his attention on Mitsuo. As the wall broke and Mitsuo saw an ability coming towards him he took the opportunity to quickly seal the weapons in his hands away, forming three hand signs and stepping back to give himself a tiny bit of extra time as his Cloak of the Will became active. The flaring up of the fire chakra around him caused him to glow, the wings created by his sensory jutsu wreathed in flame and a halo of golden orange fire perked itself atop his head. The water jutsu stood no chance against Mitsuo’s ability, turning to steam as it got within five meters of him, the Sword Saint choosing to chase after Sero prime, also ensuring that Eizo would end up nowhere close to him so he wouldn’t accidentally harm his friend. He would unseal into his hand his Twinblades, Justice and Retribution, the shimmering longswords being bathed in the flames of the katon chakra that Mitsuo was wielding.

“Your silence is proof enough that my words are correct demon.” He quick stepped towards the Kirigakure shinobi, left sword throwing forth a thrust at the face while the right came over his shoulder, blocking the hole that he had opened with that attack before twisting his right wrist into a mulonet, dragging the elbow back into his chest to cause the strike to drop low into the torso area of the man, the left blade now covering the hole left by the right. With these weapons, Mitsuo would blend ultimate offence and defence, every strike paired with a block designed to cover whatever weakness the strike would leave. Very few had been able to master using two blades at the same time, but it was a skill that Mitsuo prided himself on. This was his signature style, and a main attributing factor to why he was called the Sword Saint, having mastered such a difficult fighting style and making it looks so simple.

“I seek only justice. I am an angel of Vengeance. I am a god of Retribution. I wield penance as though it was a blade that none can escape.”

Eizo and his clone continued to fight against the clone of the Osada. Each time his blade would turn the clone would dip and weave through as the original would counter with a block from his staff and a strike of his own, using his defence as his offence as well, though in a different way. The Eizo clone would fall back, rolling away and springing himself into the air from his hands, twisting around and bringing a foot to the earth, Eizo prime moving away as the earth would open up below the clone, a deep fissure forming. Prime would nod and release the clone jutsu, pressing the attack as he would use the staff to launch himself up, flipping in the air and bringing the tip of the staff down onto the head of the clone. He would use contact with either the clone itself, the weapon, or the ground to launch himself back away from the clone, between itself and Mitsuo, keeping his distance from the fire cloak that Mitsuo wielded. He would let out a yawn, wind chakra formed in his throat and slowly making its way towards its target, the clone of Sero. If all had worked according to plan, the clone would be in the ground and the yawn would slice through it when it reached him, though were that not the case the yawn would still find its mark if the clone made its way towards the area that Eizo stood in.

“Mitsuo, I know you have your head stuffed so far up your ass you probably can’t hear me, but you need to end this quickly. We don’t know what this man can do, and we can’t afford to allow him to obtain the upper hand. Your pride won’t be hurt by cutting this fight short, and your life might be saved by it.”

“Eizo, you worry too much. There is nothing that says that two warriors cannot enjoy the moment before one of them dies together. It is rare that I am able to find one who tests me so...”

Chakra
Mitsuo 280/500
-Eizo and Wings of the Saint sustained
Spoiler:

Eizo - 65/150
Spoiler:

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Sero would send out the water dragon only to watch as the unthinkable happened. Of all things to counter a water jutsu with the man was erupting forth into a brilliant flame. Heat waves rising from the glass around him as it blurred the vision of the man in the flaming crown. For such a potent fire user to exist was impressive. He had a couple of jutsu around the same level but still it was something to witness. His wings spread as the flaming wings of a pheonix as the attack erupted into steam between them. Already Sero was creating distance by moving backwards and to the right as the heat pulsed forward. If it could wipe out water from a mere five meters away he didn't want to be anywhere near that jutsu. Still for now he was forced on the defensive. Forced to keep back from that jutsu as the man would charge forward. So sure of himself that he would win. Like so many before him had been. However there was something Sero could not deny, for all his pride this man was a challenge. He could not simply dispose of him and be done with it. There would need to be some additional manipulation and tactics applied.

As for the Beta Sero it was fighting to keep the two at bay. He couldn't land a hit with two of them against him but they seemed to be lacking as well. Unable to get through his skill with a scythe. A stalemate surely. Beta Sero would press harder and fiercer against them until one launched into the air. Coming down with a stomp as the main launched back. Sero would take the movement to predict an area effect as he launched up as well. The clone smashed down into the ground and a loud thunderous crack rang out as shards of glass would fly up into the air. The clone dispersing as glass flew everywhere from the blast. Sero was looking down at the destruction when suddenly the main body of Eizo appeared just above him. through the debris he had launched up and was now bringing his weapon down to the sero clone. However instead of fear or a counter a hand would reach up and catch the staff as it snapped into his hand and cracked the bone there. With that Sero Beta would smile in a thin kind of grin before suddenly he would swell up and detonate. A cloud of explosion roaring out from the sky from the length of the staff. The explosive clone having detonated.

With that though Sero alpha had managed to bring himself into position. Eizo would likely be distracted by that to say the least. It was time for choice tactics. Mitsuo was now between Sero and Eizo's landing space. With that the same thin smile would play on his face. Having continued to back pedal to stay out of the jutsu range and weapon range. Using the length of the scythe to knock away any whip attacks. Switching between his hands before suddenly he would step hard backwards to launch back. Letting the scythe fly up into the sky behind him. Appearing to be unarmed. However his left hand would shift above his right hand as both his index fingers pointed forward. The water that suddenly appeared there was only there for a second as Sero spoke.

"Time to choose, your ally or your health"

With that Sero would flex his chakra forward. From the tip of each index finger a beam of pressurized water would shoot forward at speeds that split the glass on the ground like ripples in the water when a ship passed through. Tearing a path as the two lines fired perfectly straight. One at Mitsuo's head and the other at the center of his chest angled so both were aimed if he managed to dodge them at Eizo. Each beam traveling for eighty meters at seventy meters a second with no hand signs. A suiton jutsu of his own make. His tactic had become a simple one really. Use a potent jutsu and target his ally. Such a paladin type character could surely not ignore this. As for Eizo, he was a combatant of his own. He had attacked Sero so he would be targeted with the same amount of prejudice as this man and his pride.

285/450:

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank

He felt the explosion...he knew Eizo was in trouble..

He was six years old. He was still so innocent, so oblivious to the world and the evils within it. He had a loving mother and father, a great brother, and good friends like Kimaru Hyuga and his big brother. He lived in a land of great heroes, and one of the greatest of all was his ancestor Hiruzen Sarutobi. His father would tell him stories that had been passed down through the family for centuries of Hiruzen and Enma, the Monkey King of his time. His father would speak of how Hiruzen and Enma had worked together to save the village of Konoha many times, and young Mitsuo would latch onto every single word of it. Hiruzen was his hero, and that was something that would stick with him through his entire life, though he had another hero as well...

He remembered it like it was yesterday, the moment when he had taken a trip outside of the village, not having told his parents, and he made his way into the woods. He had never been as far as he had decided to go, but he was an inquisitive child and he wanted to see the world for himself. He was completely oblivious to what could happen in said world, and due to the intervention of an age old family partnership, he would be spared having to grow up faster than he should have ever had too on that night. The coming darkness had been on the rise for a while. Mitsuo would learn about that darkness later on in life, but on this night it had almost claimed him as a group of men had tried to take him away from his family and home.

Young naive Mitsuo was more than willing to talk to these men who any adult would have known instantly had malicious intent. As one of them went to take him, Mitsuo remembered seeing him fall to the ground, a flash of black moving around him as one by one the men fell. He didn’t know what was going on until they were all on the ground and a large lean armoured figure emerged from the shadows. Mitsuo was afraid at first, until he saw the furred face that was giving him a look of concern. It was a monkey who had saved him, a fairly young one striking the impressive visage in his armour. It wasn’t the attire Mitsuo would come to recognize him, but he wasn’t the Monkey King at that time either. He would take the child in his arms and speak to him. “Hello Mitsuo...your father was very worried about you. My name is Eizo, and he has asked that I look out for you.”

The young Mitsuo would smile and hug the monkey tightly...

Eizo would have done anything for him...

The Monkey King was tossed away from the explosion, tumbling on the ground and grunting in pain. Mitsuo was no medic, but he could hear the sounds as he hit. The pops and cracks that he recognized from his years of training as dislocations and fractures. His friend had been wounded...more than a friend. His guardian, and the person in the world he was closest with. He and Eizo had gone through everything together in their lives, and Mitsuo couldn’t bare the thought of him being hurt. As Sero would readjust himself and begin to raise his hand, Mitsuo could feel the malice in his words and intent, putting his hands together and forming three hand signs as he yelled to Eizo to go home, the Monkey King vanishing from the area as Mitsuo put his arms out, palms outstretched, the winds building up in the area as he had created a vacuum around himself, his cloak of the will being extinguished and the entire area having all of its wind turned to daggers.

Sero’s technique would fire off, Mitsuo’s wind technique scattering the water across the area. Anything that was caught within the radius of the jutsu would be cut up, but the brunt of his focus had been on dispersing the offensive jutsu that the other man had sent at him, so the damage wouldn’t be nearly as great as it normally would be, both jutsus butting heads and being extinguished in a split second of time. The anger of the Sword Saint had risen to a breaking point, as the man in front of him had pushed too far and injured his friend...something Mitsuo would never forgive. He barrelled towards Sero with his twinblades in hand, his chakra flaring up to its full power as the heat around him would passively become unbareable to any normal individual. The power that he was exuding would cause a pressure to anything close to the sword saint, and as he drew his blade across the sky and released his Winds of Severance jutsu in an arch in front of him, his anger had been fully unleashed.

Mitsuo would throw a thrust with his left hand, point moving towards Sero’s face, blocking with his right before pulling the thrust back into a block had it not connected and sending a downward slash with his right, the twinblades moving in a perfect and beautiful combination of offence and defence the likes of which the world rarely was able to witness. Mitsuo’s strikes would continue, going completely on the offensive, ready to bring the world crashing down around this man. He wouldn’t be brought low here. He would avenge the pain that the man had inflicted on Eizo...he will end this man.

Chakra 230/500

Winds of Righteous Fury:

The Winds of Severance:

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Sero would feel a brush of success for having taken down one of his two opponents. The attack had of course not been lethal which was some restraint for him. Still such a warrior would merit extreme measures in order to be pushed out of the battle. After all one could not face two beasts of that level at once. Sarutobi Mitsuo was the man most renown with a blade while Sero was simply the most feared man in his own nation. Some knew of him outside of those borders but few feared him beyond the mist. It bothered him not though to be less famous than this man. He was doing his duty to his village as he was. The mantle of hunter nin still somewhere within his titles and yet he felt the hunter nin techniques would do little for him here. A swordsman of that caliber would care not for stealth attacks. Besides he had promised to kill Sero quickly and as of yet had not managed to do so. Still of all his encounters this was certainly the most frustrating. The man matched him talent for talent. Each move met with an equally aggressive move. As was the counter to his custom jutsu.

The ape had been returned to its own home for now. Too damaged to be of help. A thin smile would only cross Sero's face for a moment. His own jutsu that had been aimed for the man was met with something of equal power. A surprise he would admit. Wind jutsu, he rarely saw those in play in comparison to the other elements. Both jutsu of course were dispersed upon contact but still it was impressive. Wind would burst forth from the collision as it sent a powerful gust all the way across the battlefield. Droplets of water would drizzle down for a moment as if a light rain had began to form. Already the pressure in the atmosphere was shifting with the combinations in adjusted temperature, wind speed and moisture. Dark clouds were forming above as thunder rumbled. An omen to the anger boiling in the man before him. Even the heavens darkened with his rage when he faced something from the depths. The ground around them would glisten red as glass would flow around them like a river and yet neither seemed harmed. Sero would note the change in the man but his own mind would remain calm. Studying him from behind dead grey eyes.

Of course this man now was truly after his throat in anger. While that could benefit him when it came to posture and form it was easy to tell this man would now be relentless. The wind shifted and swirled as the sky crackled. Small dust storms would pick up between the two here and there as Sero prepared his chakra for what was to come. With rage fueling him Mitsuo would strike out at his opponent. This opposite of himself. His sword would point down to the ground and gather chakra and already Sero was unsealing what he needed. The sword would strike upwards and with it a slash of fuuton would race across the ground creating a chasm in the glass between them. Ripping it in half. Yet as it reached Sero mist would form in front of him. The scythe above shifting into the grey cloud that shot down and formed a tower shield. Still the strike was fast enough that even though he empowered the shield to absorb it a partial of the slash would reach him. Cutting to thin on his shoulder to do much damage but still it finally drew blood.

The tower shield was not alone however. Sero would not dare to do anything less than his utmost against this man now. The cloth wrapped tower shield in his left hand would glow lightly underneath the wraps as the jutsu was sealed before it could do its intended damage. In his right hand however he had summoned his captains blade. A pure white and gold lance spiraling from the handle to the tip like a drill. Already Mitsuo was upon him though. His twin blades slashing and thrusting. Blocking as Sero would thrust his lance in response and tossing the thrust to the side. His shield was used to parry each attack though the one for his face cut his cheek right below the high cheekbone. The method of attack was majestic and flowed wonderfully but it was driven by too much passion. Again and again Sero would block strike after strike and thrust out with his lance to be parried himself time and time again. Each block increasing the glow slightly on the shield mostly covered by cloth. Careful not to allow the man to escape his vision passed the bulky item. Always keeping him in front as he matched him step by step. However Sero would allow himself to lift his weight high on one of the swings and blocked it with the shield to send him flying back. Gaining distance so Mitsuo would be in the midst of the next attack.

Sero flew back as the thunder crackled overhead and as he did the shield would slam down towards the ground. The words fulfilled from the relentless attack though he would not insult his opponent by revealing them. A cruel joke of his aunts. Still it had a potent affect once the two insulting words were fulfilled. Surely Mitsuo had kept close during their fight seeking to cut him down. Sero of course waited for the man to once again be on top of him before using the ability. Close enough that the explosive force that would burst from the shield in - An enormous, omnidirectional wave of kinetic energy that destroys everything within 5m of the shield, dealing broken bones and moderate internal bleeding. Only the user and anything behind them for seventy five meters would be safe as directly behind the shield was immune. Glass and sand would burst out violently across the battlefield showering down as it matched the thunder from the heavens above. However this was Mitsuo. Sero suspected it would hurt him but not put him down. Soon enough it would come down to if Sero needed to continue a fight with a man that did not appear to intend to target his nation so much as keep him from it. As Such Sero had been avoiding killing as best he could while still fighting effectively. If nothing else though this damage should knock some caution into the man and bring the realization that Sero was upon his same level.

250/450:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.