You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Into the Depths [Private/NK] Empty Into the Depths [Private/NK] Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:12 pm

Yurei

Yurei

D-rank
Audio for Setting:

Yurei was not looking forward to this task, not much at all. Apparently, there have been on and off again reports of ships sinkings and missing people in this area that warranted an investigation. It happens every so often that the village is not really alarmed but kind of used to it. It is the land of water after all. Such things were normative. Today they would be assigned to work alongside another Kiri nin, a girl named Fuyuko and alongside the iwa nin Maikeru. Yurei was informed already on Maikeru having worked alongside him recently and he was useful enough, a bit explosive to say the least. Fuyuko however, they never kept an eye on in the rumor mill and even though 4 years have passed, she did not attempt to ascend higher thus making a career chuunin her life goal apparently. Hopefully, she would not be too drab and at least participate should anything hostile cross their path. Yurei hoped not for despite being a water user, they did not swim in dark watery depths so much, regardless of how many resources were available at their use. But at least it wasn't damn fire. Yurei shivered at a memory of their mother being burnt alive but quickly suppressed it. Instead, they surveyed the equipment. They were dressed in a pair of short swim shorts and a matching black bikini top that showed off their tattoos and moderate assets with minimal scarring across their body. It was only supposed to be a recon mission and they were to flee if they encountered any hostiles they could not handle. They had snorkeling gear for the deep dives, at least for the two others and just their basic gear. Their medical scroll was waiting in one of the waterproof packs in case of an emergency surgery needed to be conducted. With everything ready, they waited by the shoreline. It was late evening and the sun was setting soon. Unfortunately, the investigation during the day did not reveal much and so nighttime ones would be better. It was when most of the reports of the incidents happening anyway so they had underwater cameras and flashlights to aid them.

367~

2Into the Depths [Private/NK] Empty Re: Into the Depths [Private/NK] Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:25 pm

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
It were Fuyuko’s last few days she would remain within the village walls of Kirigakure before she would venture off to go to Konoha. Explore the village hidden by leaves with Bakao and have a sort vacation like he did when he was with her in this village. But before she could go on that adventure the village had assigned her to a recon mission with two others. Yurei another mist shinobi like herself and Maikeru a shinobi from the distant land of stone. Two people with whom she had never interacted with before but that was alright for her. Fuyuko enjoyed making new acquaintances and friends so this would just be another opportunity to do so. She made some small preparations before she would head off to the mission sight.

Upon arrival at the small ‘camp’ she quickly divided into on of the tents to get herself changed and ready to go for the mission. She took of most of her clothing until there was nothing left but her royal blue bikini. It didn’t leave Fuyuko in a super comfortable position, having to walk around in just a bikini, but it had to be done for the mission. On an easily detachable string was a singular kunai strung around her waist. There was also a small pouch strung around her waist dangling on her left side, containing two of her ‘signature’ coins, in case she would need to use her strongest offensive technique. With herself readied for the task ahead she stepped out of the tent again and grabbed some of the gear that was lying readied for her. With the gear around her arm she walked towards the shoreline at the figure that was already standing there. She assumed it was one of her partners for the mission. While doing so she put most of her hair in a ponytail so that it wouldn’t be all over the place. With her hair done she put the snorkeling equipment on with the goggles resting on her forehead.

Hey there.” Fuyuko spoke out loud from a couple of meters away. “I assume you’re one of the two who are supposed to go on the recon mission with me? I’m Fuyuko Miki, a pleasure to meet you.” She said with a smile and small bow. “Has the other person arrived yet or are we still waiting on them?

wc 402

3Into the Depths [Private/NK] Empty Re: Into the Depths [Private/NK] Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:36 pm

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikeru woke up in his hotel, practically falling off his bed, to the irritating sound of his alarm. He only got two hours of sleep, considering he was up all night, training up his proficiency with Taijutsu. He looked at the time, and then sighed. There was something he had to help investigate today. A bunch of ships mysteriously sinking, around a island not too far away from the Kirigakure mainland. Maikeru was equal parts a detective as he was a warrior, something he was proud of. He was very excited for this mission, that was apparently off the books, meaning he won’t be getting paid, however he was getting the joy of being a detective once more.

Maikeru quickly got dressed, looking at the sleeping Chie in the bed next to his. He had been traveling alone for so long, he forgets she exists. Maikeru took a piece of paper and wrote a note of where he was going. He had stupidly uninformed her about his plans today, but he rest assured she can take care of herself. The young man set off towards the coast. He had to run quickly, less he be late. He cursed himself for staying up too late, with what he had to do in the mourning. Eventually he headed towards the boat. Luckily, being a small boat, it hadn’t left yet, on the account that no one had boarded it. He handed the man the Ryo. “Take me the Island that way.”

“Heh. I forget the names of these islands too and I have been working this boat for fifteen years.” Maikeru laughed, the man letting him on the boat. The ride was calm and relaxing, forcing the Chuunin to keep himself awake, a tad bit sleepy. Eventually he landed on the shore. Thinking for a moment to remember where the meet up spot was, Maikeru sped off into its direction, hoping that they had not left yet. He was supposed to meet up with Yurei, a ninja who he had done a mission with not too long ago. He ended up seeing too females. One of them appeared to be getting ready for the dive. “I’M HERE!” He doubled over, forgetting how far the drop off was from the rendezvous. “Alright...so...we go in and dive right?”

389 WC

4Into the Depths [Private/NK] Empty Re: Into the Depths [Private/NK] Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:57 pm

Yurei

Yurei

D-rank
A short girl with bouncy brown hair walked up to them. Not being stealthy and fit the basic description of whom was sent. Yurei would keep an idea on them but appear to smile at them and gesture her over. "I am not sure where he is? I assumed you two were coming together whilst I prepared the area ahead of time. If he does not arrive soon we will have to continue without him." She was hoping he would get here soon and not be playing around with his girlfriend. However, she soon spotted a tuff of white hair. "Wait...I think...yup that is him. Good"

Once they all gathered Yurei clapped their hands and got their attention, quickly taking out a dated map. "Alright seems like everyone is here"

"My name is Onryo, Yurei. I will be the leader for this task. Quickly, I will debrief you on our mission once more so we are all aware of what our duties are. We are going to take this boat over to a nearby cave and dive from there. It will take us through a cave system to a crash site. There was a shorter, simpler way to get through however the currents are too strong and whirlpools have formed so the only way to get through would be on the other side which we can not get to or go through the caves. Visibility is alright however it is rather dark and it goes for various meters. Once we get through that, we will enter a brief kelp forest. Then a coral reef. Finally, at some point, we reach the crash site and investigate what remains. We are going to be near the outskirts of the undersea city so there is a chance some of the hostile aquatic life that now dwells there might become an issue at some point."

"There is an air tank for each of us along with a single spare each so 6 air tanks total. Each one has enough air for about an hour however if we conserve our energy we can extend it for a bit longer. You each will also have a pair of goggles that have a pair of miniature flashlights."

"Everyone ready? Let's go" Yurei then hopped on the small boat and rowed them once everyone was seated into the boat all the way in. Their only source of light was a torch. Leaning against a wall, they lit a fuse and had the entire cave bathed in light however the water was a pitch black darkness. Yurei helped whoever needed help getting their final preps then dived into the darkness.

811~

5Into the Depths [Private/NK] Empty Re: Into the Depths [Private/NK] Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:23 pm

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
Fuyuko found it slightly rude that the person she was conversing with didn’t introduce themselves after she introduced herself. However she made sure her conversation partner would not be aware of the fact that her feelings got rubbed the wrong way. Speaking of the person she was talking with, upon closer inspection what were they? Were they male or female? Her chest would suggest that they were female however the bit between her legs would suggest otherwise, at least at first glance. She would just try her best to keep her piqued curiosity under control. “Well, I don’t know the person, so it’s kind of hard to arrive with them. Well I guess we’ll just have to wait and see what ends up happening.

As she waited she took a few steps closer to the water, having her toes dig a tiny bit into the sand and the water run over them. Eventually the last person would arrive in a somewhat obnoxious loud manner. Fuyuko felt like her patience was getting tested by the two of them. If she wasn’t about to do a mission with the two of them her eye would probably be visibly twitching by now from annoyance. Because of this she determined it was better to keep her mouth shut for the time being before something unwanted comes out of it.

She continued suppressing her thoughts as the female, male person started to recap on the mission details. At the very least they introduced themselves now, helping a little bit in that regard. The debriefing was rather straight forward and didn’t reveal anything that she wasn’t already aware off, besides the fact that they would have to take a slight detour to get to their destination. With the reminder of the task they had to perform it was time to get settled onto the boat. Her fingers ran through water as the boat was being operated by Yurei. The water felt pretty nice and was a very comfortable temperature, excellent for diving actually. She wondered what she would find at the bottom of the ocean floor. She had never seen it before, but it sure sounded pretty when she read about it in books.

Eventually the lot of them would reach the cave from which they would start their ‘adventure’. She was on a mission but it was somewhat hard to contain her excitement for exploring new things about nature. Having never dove before Fuyuko got the help of Yurei with getting her gear on properly. When her gear was ready to go she would wait till Yurei went into the water before following her into the abyss.

wc 449
twc 851

6Into the Depths [Private/NK] Empty Re: Into the Depths [Private/NK] Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:24 pm

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikeru was able to catch his breath, and stand up, his hands on his hips.

"My name is Onryo, Yurei. I will be the leader for this task. Quickly, I will debrief you on our mission once more so we are all aware of what our duties are. We are going to take this boat over to a nearby cave and dive from there. It will take us through a cave system to a crash site. There was a shorter, simpler way to get through however the currents are too strong and whirlpools have formed so the only way to get through would be on the other side which we can not get to or go through the caves. Visibility is alright however it is rather dark and it goes for various meters. Once we get through that, we will enter a brief kelp forest. Then a coral reef. Finally, at some point, we reach the crash site and investigate what remains. We are going to be near the outskirts of the undersea city so there is a chance some of the hostile aquatic life that now dwells there might become an issue at some point."

"There is an air tank for each of us along with a single spare each so 6 air tanks total. Each one has enough air for about an hour however if we conserve our energy we can extend it for a bit longer. You each will also have a pair of goggles that have a pair of miniature flashlights."

“Everyone ready? Let's go.” Maikeru nodded and hopped into the boat. Yurei lit a torch, to give better vision on where they were going in the mist. Maikeru had been to Kirigakure before, with Takehare, and was enthralled and amazed with the thickness of the mist. He had begun to be able to adapt to it in his longer time being in Kiri. Though, something he didn't appreciate, was the moisture of the atmosphere. He frequently had to wipe his face of the sticky moisture. He began to feel eerie as they entered the cave. Maikeru put on his gear, and dived into the water. He started swimming through, following Yurei. Unfortunately, he hadn't fully read the scroll for the mission, skimming through it, and not knowing the full exact location of the Jutsu. In so he swam a bit slower than the rest, and see where they were going.

408 WC

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.