You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pirates life for me Empty Pirates life for me Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:54 am

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Eradicate The Smugglers:

Maikeru sucked on a lollipop while waiting to be briefed. He figured he could do a few missions for Kirigakure to take the the load off its back. Chie was off somewhere doing who knows what, with the agreement of meeting back at the hotel they were staying in later tonight. He stood with his hands behind his head looking into the sky. Until he was approached by a rather skimpily clad female. “So. Maikeru right? My name is Hirotsuki, nice to meet you. Now, down to business.” She opened a scroll, her eyes darting through it. She looked at it with a bit of confusion. And then she looked back at Maikeru. “This…might be out of your league. Buuuut…your partner can handle it with you. Yeah. “I have someone else I need to get. She's a friend of mine, and I can go and grab her really quick if it's going to be that dangerous.”

“Sure but she won't get paid for it. And you don't have much time, you're supposed to meet your partner at the docks. Your mission is to. ”

Maikeru quickly ran off. He was in much of a hurry. Last he checked Chie was going to the library. It hadn't been that long since they split up, so it was likely she was still there. Maikeru quietly ran through the doors of the large building, looking left and right, all over for her. He found her to be sitting in the Young Adults section of the library, reading a light novel. Maikeru walked over to the unwitting Chie. “Didn't know you liked this stuff.” She looked up at him. “Hello Maikeru. Weren't you going to do a mission?”

“Yeah I know. That's what I came here to talk to you about. See, there is this mission that may be a bit difficult and I was wondering if you could help me with it.” She closed her book and set it down. “How much does it pay?”
“I was hoping you wouldn't ask that. You don't get paid. But I can split the reward if you want.”
“No. Keep it. If I don't help you, you will go on this mission anyway, where you can possibly die, leaving me to find blueprints by myself.” She huffed and got up from her seat, placing her book back. “We really need to hurry. If the partner is there then we should leave soon.” The two sped off towards the docks, avoiding people left and right, trying hard not to hit anyone. The swerve through poles, parkouring there way through. “I didn't know you parkoured.”
“There's a lot you don't know about me, Maikeru.”

Speeding faster, they were making their way to the docs, in hopes of the partner still being there.

480 WC

Last edited by Maikeru Otsuka on Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Pirates life for me Empty Re: Pirates life for me Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:34 am

Yurei

Yurei

D-rank
Knock

Knock

Knock

Yurei groaned and rose from their plush new bed with a lot of reluctance. They had only recently returned to the village after three to four years of being away. Thankfully they weren't killed immediately. Apparently, the charges had been dropped since they were arrested unofficially and against Sero's orders, their former master. Upon investigation, the representative from the Land of Honey was found trying to flee. The evidence had too many holes and appeared fabricated or at least the deed of someone else. In fact, they were bribed with a large sum of money to help smuggle Yasuo out in which they succeeded. Heh, well Yasuo is dead, to them and to the world. Onryo Yurei is not. Even though it has been years since they escaped, they still feel the phantom pains of their torture under that bastard Mizuki. Their chest and groin pulsated with pain although the scars have long since healed over their wounds. Whatever...they put their thoughts aside and focused on getting up. They walked over to the door of the house they were renting and peeked through the eyehole. Huh, a Kiri nin and not an aggressive one. In fact, they seem a little scared. Well...everyone is to some degree. Comes with the territory of being a kurohebi. They opened the door in all their glory, meeting fearful grey eyes that quickly widened in surprise at their nude body, their face quickly turned red as they looked away confused. Yurei spoke in a tired and slightly annoyed voice "Yes, what is it that you needed from me?"

The short Kiri nin couldn't meet their eyes when he replied "Y-you have been a-assigned a mission. You are to aide ah... an iwa nin in a task and also watch o-over him. He is low ranking for the task a-and was seen with an unknown per-person helping him s-so watch out for that." Then the boy quickly handed them the mission scroll before high tailing out of there, disappearing into the morning fog.

The scroll read as:
Shinobi ID: XXXXXXXXXX

You and Iwa nin Maikeru Otsuka have been assigned routine extermination of pirates. You are to reach the coordinates listed, eliminate the infestation, and secure the cargo for transport to the village for inspection. In efforts to foster a good working relationship with Iwa, you have been assigned to oversee this mission as the leader. Information has gleaned that roughly 10 bandits at any time are at the docks with an elementary understanding of chakra manipulation and armed with d-c rank grade weaponry. Leave no pests behind.

This assignment almost made them chuckle. Almost. Yurei remembers a boy, many years ago with hair as blue as the ocean, skin tanned like bark, and breathe made of ice. They were quite fond of the boy and often spent their leisure time or doing missions together, just like this one all the time. Apparently, the lad had gone missing or deserted a year after they left, no doubt because all his friends were presumed dead and he still felt the sting of defeat from kumo's hand. Perhaps they will see him one day just to check how their pet was doing.

Once they were dressed in a simple black and blue battle kimono and tights, they tied their hair in a dutch braid and headed off for the docks. It didn't take too long to reach the meeting point and they already saw two figures there already. They had the height advantage of being on a cliff roughly 10 meters high and only 10 meters from the docks where the bandits weren't doing the best job of keeping a low profile. They rolled their eyes in distaste and turned to the pair. The description of the boy was accurate but the girl wasn't. She must've been an unknown. No matter, Yurei was sure it would not be too difficult to kill her if she became a threat to the mission. Then they would need to secure the boy before returning them for interrogation.

Well, they will worry about that latter. By using universal sign language that all shinobi were taught in the academy, Yurei signed out "I have been assigned your partner. My name is Onryo, Yurei. I know who the boy is but who are you?"

Once whatever they respond with Yurei will reply with "There are about 10 of them, all armed. This is a regular sort of thing so it won't be difficult to eliminate the infestation. Let's go"

There was 2 keeping watch at the end. 4 were loaded and unloading the ship. 1 was on top of the ship keeping watch. Another 2 were taking inventory.

Yurei quickly activated Dark Arts: Basilisk and snake-like black scales formed over their arms and legs, or what little can be seen underneath their clothing. Then their fingertips glowed with Dark Arts: Ruptured being activated and slid a kunai in their hand before heading down.

The bandit quickly noticed how the air seemed more chilly than normal. They felt their heart squeeze in fear. Warily they looked around for the source of the terrible feeling but couldn't. Until they turned around but by then, Yurei slid down and slit their neck and stabbed the other keeping watch in the throat with their fingertips, rupturing an artery that would make them choke on blood. The fun has begun.

Eradicate the Smugglers Mission WC: 924/2500

1/10 pirates dead
4 under aura (1 left at the watch, 3/4 moving cargo)

Kyoki Aura Active:
B-rank: The aura is 6m radius and causes -2 tier to speed and reaction time. Affects max 4 targets of the user's choosing.

Chakra 280/320:

Last edited by Yurei on Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : chakra adjustment)

3Pirates life for me Empty Re: Pirates life for me Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:07 pm

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikeru nodded, signing back that he understood. He didn't understand the secrecy of it. To Maikeru this wasn't a stealth mission. This was a simple mission that required a simple solution: blow things up. But of course he was no fool. Initially he would have to be a little bit stealthy to for it. He just needed to to get to the lower dick. Maikeru took out his Smackaroos, iron gauntlets that he paid for with money. He wiggled his fingers and flexed his fists, and dropped from the clift beside his mysterious partner who's name he forgot to ask.

Maikeru watched as his companion quickly dispatched one of the bandits. He looked at their dead body and gave a nod that stayed “not bad”.  “Nice. You go ahead and secure the weapons. Make sure they are sealed as tight as possible in their crates. Waterproof tight. I'm going to go and have some fun of my own.” Maikeru casually walked towards the lower deck of the large ship. Surprisingly, no one of the top level except for the one dispatched had noticed them, due to the thick fog and darkness of the night time sky. He continued to go to the stairs and got to the bottom and witnessed one of the bandits standing near the cargo. Guard. He all turned to him. Maikeru lifted his hands up. “Don't mind me. I'm just here to kick your ass and take your stuff. The usual.”

“Heh. Gotta Death wish pal?”

“Yeah. I'm just relinquishing ownership of it to you. Well, if you don't mind.”

“Funny man are we? Time for a pink like you learn some manners.” He kept forward to Maikeru and punched him in the face. He lifted him up and threw him against the wall, and then onto the floor. “Ow.” He then threw Maikeru into the wall across the room. Maikeru could match the punishment, but he wasn't sure how much more. He could take a beating.  He just needed to take it long enough for his significantly stronger partner to kill off most of the men on top of the deck. He put his hands on Maikeru's shoulders, and need him in the gut
Maikeru doubled over, holding his stomach from the sharp pain. He clenched his fists and shut his eyes tight. Damn that hurt.

“You lawbringing bastard. Do you think that you can hold me down? Kicking your ass was easy Kirigakure must be getting desperate. It was…almost too easy…” Maikeru's eyes shot open. He had to do something and do something quick. He clenched his fists, and jumped up at the man, hitting him full force with his gauntlets. Maikeru hit him directly on eh side of the head he needed to disorientate him enough to continue an onslaught. Maikeru jumped up and head butted him as hard as he could, over and over, until his nose started to bleed. Maikeru ran upstairs to see if his partner needed any aid. “Guard dispatched and cargo secured.”

518/998 WC

Last edited by Maikeru Otsuka on Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Pirates life for me Empty Re: Pirates life for me Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:38 pm

Yurei

Yurei

D-rank
Yurei watched as one of the guards, the one they had just poked in the throat, choked on their blood and collapsing onto the floor, clawing at it and struggling to breathe. Without aid, he shall die and die he shall. They barely acknowledge what their partner, Maikeru said. Apparently, he thought they did okay and wanted them to go around and make sure the boxes of smuggled cargo were as waterproof as possible. They hoped he was not as stupid enough to destroy the dock and/ or the ship in some attempt to be flashy and cool, thus sinking the cargo into water they do not know even know how deep are and possibly be lost to the sea when their very task was to eliminate the infestation and secure the cargo for transport, analysis, and redistribution. If he did, he was going to be the one fishing those things out of the water and it will be included in the mission report. That would be rather stupid and a waste of time and resources. Yuurei had to roll their eyes at how loud he was being and annoying. The red-eye shinobi had a deadpan expression as they lazily rolled out of the way of a great fireball jutsu that was being thrown at them by the smugglers who were previously unloading the ship. Yuurei had wanted to do this as stealthy as possible but nope, Maikeru had thrown that out of the water. Now everyone's attenThe higher ranked kiri nin then batted away a flame bullet which left their armored scales slightly singed. Both jutsu had effectively set the bodies behind Yuurei on fire which would help to get rid them nicely without them having to do anything.

To thank them for their service, Yuurei threw their kunai at one four offloaders and it hit them in the throat which would make them bleed out quite efficiently. They then sprinted past Maikeru and his little boytoy whom head he was smashing in, not noticing how the other one that was taking inventory was advancing on them. The group of remaining offloaders, three now, were quickly overwhelmed by Yuurei's superior speed. They watched as their expressions change to fearful ones seeing this long haired woman looking shinobi kill 3 of them in a matter of seconds and just vanish, coming into this vision like a midnight devil, filling their hearts with fear. One would fall on his ass in an unmanly yelp. Another would puff out his chest and roar, swinging his blade at Yuurei. The third would attempt to start running away to the ship, no doubt to try to hide, find cover, and flee. Yuurei would have to let them go...for now. They simply smirked, feeling elated at their fear, and stared the swordsman in the eye. They batted the sword away with their scaled arm and grinned, quickly poking him with chakra charged tips into his throat twice, letting him stumble and drop the sword as his throat quickly began to fill with blood.

The whimpering mess on the floor was watching in mute horror and tried scrambling away. Keyword tried...

Mission WC: 1453/2500

5/10 smugglers dead (3 more from Yuurei, 1 from Maikeru)
4 under aura (1 by maik, and the 2 from loading, 1 from on top ship)

Kyoki Aura Active:
B-rank: The aura is 6m radius and causes -2 tier to speed and reaction time. Affects max 4 targets of the user's choosing.

Chakra 270/320:

5Pirates life for me Empty Re: Pirates life for me Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:51 pm

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikeru saw that there were some more men on the docks. He scratched his stomach and yawned. There were quite a few of them coming his way Like five. Maikeru cracked his knuckles. “Don’t get your panties in a bunch, Coolrei. I got this.” Maikeru reached in his pocket and pulled out something that he was given as a gift from a wealthy farmer who needed to find out who was stealing his livestock, to find out it was one of the butchers. Maikeru ran down to the lower deck of the ship. Three of them were to follow while the other two would go after Yurei, as planned. Maikeru quickly placed seals on the crates that contained the weapons. WIth the seal, no amount of water or water pressure would be able to get in or break the crates. It was perfect. Maikeru saw that the men were coming in. “Stop! Or I'll give you a couple of new ones.” Ran towards one of them, and smashed his metal covered fists on this face. He staggered, dazed, but his partner kicked Maikeru in the back, knocking him away. Maikeru just needed to hold them off for only a little bit longer. Maikeru turned around, and them grabbed the man by his leg. He began to spin him around, hitting the other opponent to the ground. Maikeru let go and threw him into a wall. They both got up and rushed at Maikeru. One went for a kick, but the Chuunin dodged, and swept up his leg. When the other one came, he punched him in the head a second time.

Maikeru had enough. He waited for the other men to come at him. Maikeru wasa on the far right of the room, while the crates were to the far left. Excellent. Maikeru focused his chakra inward. And then outward, creating a violent explosion that blew a hole into the ship. Water came bursting in, Maikeru felt that ship tilt a little as he went to go and head to the surface. Maikeru ran from the lower deck to the upper deck and yelled at Yuurei. “I blew open the ship, we need to go!” Maikeru ran towards the docks, and jumped on to the dock. Welp. I suppose we should go and get the crates?” Maikeru smiles cheekily at Yuurei, expecting an unpleasant and a response that was far from pleased.

404/1402 WC

6Pirates life for me Empty Re: Pirates life for me Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:58 am

Yurei

Yurei

D-rank
....Yurei facepalmed watching the chaos. Whilst one of the thugs was left whimpering on the floor, a few others went to challenge her explosive partner. Unfortunately, his temper was not the only problematic part of him but his techniques and lacking intelligence too. When he decided to take out a slip of paper and slam it onto the ship, exploding it and sending all the cargo to the sea floor. All Yurei would think was holy shit he did not just do that. But unfortunately, he did. Tons of heavy cargo sank into the sea floor which Yurei had no clue was how deep. For ships to dock the water cannot be shallow, even for a ship this size, or it will cause damage to the hull. So Yurei would guess it was anywhere from 10-30 meters deep. Great, fantastic. The only good thing about this mess was that the explosion caused the thug onto of the ship to yelp and ungracefully fall off the ship, get hit by debris and begin to sink to the floor. No doubt will drown if he does not wake up soon. So Yurei would count him dead.

Yurei's attention was then drawn to the mess on the floor who begun to fear for his life just enough to gather some energy in his legs and scramble up to the floor, trying to run away. It was followed swiftly with a jab to the throat and cause them to choke on their own blood. Quickly afterward Yurei turned to the three thugs fighting Maikeru and ran towards them, jabbing the one Maik punched in the face in the ribs twice than his head with their rupture jutsu that within moments killed him.

Mission WC: 1743/2500

8/10 Thugs Dead

Chakra: 260/320
-5 for Dark Arts: Ruptured
-5 for Dark Arts: Basilik

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.