You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
It was so late in the evening that it could be considered early by some instead. There was no moon in the sky, it had fallen below the horizon long ago, but the black expanse was still dotted with pinpoint stars. Above the sand dunes of the valley of wind the constellations seemed to stand out and make themselves known, only on the most clear of nights while in Kiri could one see even the light of the moon. It was not often one could catch Nova alone on these dunes such as she were know, even less so at such a peculiar time. For once the absence of sleep was for pleasure rather than the dragging process that this endless battle in Suna had become. Supplies she has couriered here within her puppets now laid out across the sand, revealing a beautiful setup of blankets and cloth with a sunshade of vibrant colors set up above. Despite the dangers of the desert and its inhabitants, this location was far enough off that Nova doubted even the most wide stretching scouts would not find it. Before the destruction of her city, she had found a secluded oasis. Often any pool of water within the vicinity of the city was frequented by swimmers and those looking to stock up on water, however not in all the times had she ventured here had she seen another soul. Recalling a different time, Nova wondered perhaps what life would have been like had she encountered the redheaded girl before. Leaving the spot set to her liking, Nova would make the trek back to their encampment.

The sun was nearly rising as Doku Tsuki scuttled back into their campsite, an a very exhausted Nova would wobble into the shared tent for the couple. Two years... two whole years since Izumi has claimed my heart..., Nova would let her hand idly slide up to her throat to touch the opal studded links that hugged her throat as her heart swelled at the thought of the woman before her. Sliding of a pair of dusty shorts off and unhooking the bra under her tanktop, she would fling them into the corner and slide onto the pad that Izumi laid asleep on. Sliding in behind her, she would wrap her arm around Izumi's waist and felt the heat of her skin pressed against her. Holding her from behind, Nova buried her face into the sage-scented mane of hair with a smile and closed her eyes. Izumi would be up in a matter of hours... the surprise was set for the coming day but the challenge would be guiding Izumi in that direction rather than letting her run the day. Stubbornness was a easily recognizable trait in the pyromancer, it would be no easy feat to disrupt whatever plans she may have made for the day. Letting sleep overtake her, Nova would try to get what rest she could before Izumi would awaken.

[496 WC]

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Izumi as usual woke at dawn, and immediately she realized something was off. Nova was not where she'd left her, snuggled up in a pile of blankets in Izumi's burning embrace. Izumi could hear her puppet in the distance though and it seemed to be approaching camp. Izumi would feign sleep as she sometimes did to observe Nova when she thought herself alone. The young woman had many adorable habits that she seemed to hide in her waking hours, probably too embarrassed of her quirks to share them with her older lover. It wasn't too odd for Nova to be up before Izumi, they commonly traded places as first to rise what was strange however was when the younger returned she was coming to sleep. Things got interesting for Izumi when Nova stripped off her bra, always a welcome sight to the Karisuma's beautiful eyes. The voluptuous Nova approached in her light sleepwear and slid herself behind Izumi and buried herself into Izumi's back apparently relishing in the older woman's supernatural warmth. Nova seemed to want to fall back to sleep not the usual routine for the younger woman. Izumi was too curious to let it stand at this point, talking softly to her younger, “Where were you love?”

Izumi had plans for the day, and as usual they started early. At first neglecting an answer and trying to just go back to sleep upon noticing Nova's quickness to slumber the older woman would find it impossible, her mind already starting on it's work for the day. Izumi was hoping to hit another Cloud Village caravan this morning, she'd received word that one was moving not to far from her camp at around mid morning. If she started now she could set up an ambush. Rising from her covers and taking the time to tuck in her lover, Izumi began to dress hastily sliding on a mismatched set of underwear, lace panties and a fastening a tight fitting sports bra. It was generally amusing to Izumi to surprise her foes using her natural gifts but in the sands she best be prudent in dress, she opted for her more common outfit in the desert loose silks that covered the skin but didn't insulate it too much. She loved the desert truth be told, the heat just felt right for her not that she couldn't bear the cold; in fact she was well equipped for it given her oddly high body heat that those who touch her skin instantly notice. Izumi would be merciful to her lover, allowing her to rest for a while while she'd leave to get her ambush set up. The Karisuma would gather up her video cameras and some of Nova's shells and set off into the desert to prepare the trap.

478 words.

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
“Where were you love?”, Nova's eyes were just fluttering closed as Izumi's voice would come muffled from the pillow she rested on. Though she was about to respond, her voice would first be cut off by body shaking yawn. Mumbling through the grogginess of sleep Nova would respond, “Project.. thing. I had to set up some stuff. Took longer than planned.”. Snuggling in closer, she again was about to slip into slumber as Izumi decided to rise from their pile of blankets to dress quickly. Rolling over to watch her dress, Nova wouldn't be able to hold back the blush that always hit her cheeks when she saw her lover nude. Despite the mismatched set of undergarmets, Izumi was striking. She could be wearing a burlap sack and still make it look good.. The loose silks she would don after would hide some of the finer details of her form but left nothing but pleasant imagery to the imagination of what might be below them.

Though her eyelids felt heavy from exhaustion, Nova would still sit up abruptly from where she rest as Izumi began to gather supplies for what she could only assume to be an unplanned mission. In a voice still fulled with exhaustion, Nova would pipe up before Izumi could rush out the door. “Wait! I thought you said you were free today. Well, not busy. Did your plans change?” A frantic tone would underlay her voice, though she hoped it would not give away the plans for a surprise. Nova hoped deeply that he preparation and lack of sleep the night before would not go to waste, and that the mission that Izumi had decided to set herself upon was neither important nor lengthy enough to impede them.

[295 WC]

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Nova was indeed not totally asleep as Izumi arose, giving a weak answer in a tired incoherent voice, “Project.. thing. I had to set up some stuff. Took longer than planned.” She didn’t seem to be awake enough to give her information so Izumi didn’t break her stride in her dressing ritual. Izumi, hair tied back and equipment gathered was about to set off when her younger stopped her apparently awake enough to realize Izumi was leaving. “Wait! I thought you said you were free today. Well, not busy. Did your plans change?” Izumi was puzzled at her lovers sudden outburst and paused at the door turning around to meet Nova’s gaze and offer her reply, “Oh, I thought I told you, I was planning to ambush a caravan this morning, nothing special just some average Kumogakure ninja and some merchants. I should be back before too long love. Besides don’t you want something different for breakfast than salted meat today? I was hoping there’s something worthwhile on this one. Besides you know how happy I am to see you after a mission.”

Izumi took a minute to think of she’d agreed to something with Nova, maybe a date or someone she wanted to visit. She couldn’t think of anything but something in Nova’s time she told her to take an extra minute and go to her lover to see what the fuss was about. Adopting a softer tone given her probity, Izumi brushes the hair out of Novas face before offering her sweet voice, “If I forgot about something you need to tell me love, you know how easily I forget things. What’s on your mind? Is it your … project?” Izumi would pull Nova into her cleavage in a firm embrace while stroking her hair, a gesture which usually put Nova at ease when she was feeling anxious.

318 words.

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
“Oh, I thought I told you, I was planning to ambush a caravan this morning, nothing special just some average Kumogakure ninja and some merchants. I should be back before too long love. Besides don’t you want something different for breakfast than salted meat today? I was hoping there’s something worthwhile on this one. Besides you know how [i">happy I am to see you after a mission.” Izumi had indeed neglected to mention the planned raid to Nova, though it was not that unusual an objective. The thought of something other than the preserved meat that they had been gnawing on was certainly an alluring prospect, the mention afterward an even more enticing one. Though what she spoke of should be a rather quick occasion, Izumi had a habit of expanding on those goals while out as she was a bit of an opportunist. Nova's brow would furror for a moment, “Yea, if you told me I forgot...”. Though her initial tone was one of imparting information, Izumi would take a softer tone as she leaned down to brush the mess of hair out of Nova's face as she spoke again, “If I forgot about something you need to tell me love, you know how easily I forget things. What’s on your mind? Is it your … project?” Sitting besides Nova who was still half wrapped in blankets, Izumi would pull Nova into her chest and stroke her hair soothingly.

Nova had not revealed the plans for the day nor for the reason for them, though she had mentioned to keep the plan for the day clear several days prior. “well there is a thing.. but its not till later. But if you are set on this caravan raid i'll go with you, you just gotta promise me I get you the rest of the day okay?”, despite the comfort that came with resting her head on Izumi's chest, Nova would reluctantly push herself up from the ground and strip of the nightclothes that she had worn. Digging through her meager pack of clothes, she would slide into a matching black set of undergarments before slipping into a rather simple black dress with thin straps rather than sleeves. As usual, not what one would imagine wearing for the purpose of combat nor an invasion but that was irrelevant to the type of battle Nova would be part of. Often the plan of attack for a caravan such as the one Izumi had set her sights on today would be for Nova to limp into their path, asking for them to stop and help and perhaps even let her join while Izumi would come from behind and take what they wanted or needed while razing the rest. Nova had the puppets should she ever need to participate in the battle, but thus far their tactics had been successful and the puppets had served as no more than pack mules to transport all their stolen goods back to camp. Now dressed, Nova would twist her hair into a bundle on the back of her head and tie it there, “So how far is it?”

[528 Wc]

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Based on Nova's response it was clear that Izumi had forgotten something, even if Nova was unwilling to come out and say it directly, “well there is a thing.. but its not till later. But if you are set on this caravan raid i'll go with you, you just gotta promise me I get you the rest of the day okay?” Izumi nodded in agreement and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. The younger woman wriggled free from Izumi's grasp and moved to get dressed. Izumi knew she really must have messed up when she saw Nova putting on matching underwear I was,  definitely supposed to do something with her today... The Karisuma decided to play it cool and pretend like nothing was out of sorts maybe if she didn't make it obvious, Nova would give enough hints for Izumi to figure out what she'd forgotten. “Of course you can have me babe. Are you sure you're not too tired though? I don't want you in harms way if you're too sleepy, it's just a caravan I don't even need you there if you wanted to nap.” Nova seemed to press on regardless of her lover's words so Izumi rose and crossed the room swiftly and gracefully in order to plant a firm slap on her lover's plump bottom. Eliciting a yelp of surprise Izumi's quick hands had left nice red hand print on Nova's bottom.

Izumi bit her lower lip admiring the younger's pleasant form looking her up and down and smiling as her eyes rested on the gorgeous collar the younger woman wore. It was a gift from when Izumi and Nova and first laid together. Izumi was very possessive of her lover going so far as to call her Pet on occasion. This was how Izumi knew it was something different than her previous flings with men and women. Normally she had no problem just walking away, leaving them wanting for more and broken hearted. Nova was different though, Izumi was obsessed with her doting over her and giving her gifts. It was true, Izumi was in love, Nova being her greatest weakness. If someone wanted to attack Izumi, Nova was the best avenue the normally calculating and rational fighter would turn into a raging barbarian when her lover was involved, How long have we been together anyways...

Nova put on a simple dress that showed off all the right things about her body. Izumi grabbed the young woman's waist from behind and nibbled gently on her neck kissing it sensually while she struggled to tie her hair up in bundle. “So how far is it?” The younger woman gasped out trying to control herself with Izumi teasing at her neck. Izumi would let the young woman go not wanting to get the pair too excited before the mission. “Ummm maybe like a kilometer to the west? Should take me about 2 minutes to get there if I run or a little more than 10 if we walk. Either way works, they shouldn't be through for at least forty five minutes so even if we walk I should have plenty of time to set up. I was gonna set up some traps with your shells but if you're coming we can just use as the very sexy damsel in distress again. Seriously, how do they not know it's a trap who wears a dress that looks that good for a hike through the desert? I guess it's not that weird if they assume you're a civilian, what with the leg and all.” Izumi literally bit her tongue after mentioning Nova's leg hoping she didn't embarrass the young woman by bring up her injury. Izumi grabbed Nova by the hand and set off at a walking pace that Nova could surely maintain.

659 words.

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
Having just finished dressing and preparing herself for travel, Nova would gasp slightly as Izumi would sneak up behind her and slide her hands around her waist and bringing lips to the crevasse of her neck. Between the warm breath of her neck and the tingle that Izumi's lips would cause, tying her hair in a knot on the top of her head was more of a challenge than anticipated. Heart pounding and breath caught in her chest, this would nearly be enough to make Nova pull Izumi down to the bed with her. Inhaling deeply in an attempt to ward off the impulses she had, she would inquire more about the mission. Leaving a trail of kisses from Nova's neck to her shoulder, Izumi would pull herself away with a smile, “Ummm maybe like a kilometer to the west? Should take me about 2 minutes to get there if I run or a little more than 10 if we walk. Either way works, they shouldn't be through for at least forty five minutes so even if we walk I should have plenty of time to set up. I was gonna set up some traps with your shells but if you're coming we can just use as the very sexy damsel in distress again. Seriously, how do they not know it's a trap who wears a dress that looks that good for a hike through the desert? I guess it's not that weird if they assume you're a civilian, what with the leg and all.”

With a shrug of contemplation, Nova would respond thoughtfully, “Lets walk together. I'll pull the 'im lost and hurt bit' and you come from the opposite side? While it stings my pride that I don't look intimidating, I guess that just means my disguise is working. Anything notable they've got?” Nova would walk out of their tent, dress swinging around her hips as she walk with Izumi trailing her. A lightly tread path would lead their way there, only visible at all due to the low winds. Had one of the sandstorms that the land of wind was famous for swept through, every footstep would be wiped from the earth. Travel there would be slightly slower than expected due to the sliding of the wooden heel against the sand, though the difficulty in travel would only sell their trick even further. Ahead in the valley between a pair of dunes the tracks of a well traveled caravan pass would be seen, the marks of hooves from beasts of burden tracked between the ruts from wheels of the carts. Gesturing off in the distance Nova would point out to Izumi, “Three large carts off on the horizon... they should be here within ten minutes at the speed they are going. Poorly guarded... I only see one armed guard walking on either side.” Turning to the redheaded woman, she would taker her hand and squeeze it tightly for a moment, “slice on my arm to sell that i'm hurt. Nothing deep obviously, just enough to get some blood flowing.”

No stranger to injuries and blood, Nova would would still wince slightly as her lover would slice her flesh. After the initial sting and slight burn as a trickle of blood would begin to ooze from her arm, she would nod her head towards a dip behind the dune, “Let's get into position”Limping down closer to where the tracks passed through the sand, Nova would slide down slightly and land on her hip to try to position herself as though injured. Here in the hot sand, she would lie in wait for their unsuspecting victims to come to them. Out of view, she knew Izumi would be waiting on the attack. In the several times that they had used this ploy in a variety of places, not once had it failed nor had either received an injury. The spoils were varied between the different caravans; Those destined for the various military camps loaded with rations and medical provisions as well as the occasional set of new equipment, singular carts of the few vendors and merchants often heavy with silks and gems and luxuries such as sweets and drinks, or those bands of bandits and refugees who carried nothing but scraps and their own people in the covered carts. Around the edge of the dune the first caravan would appear, the brightly printed canvas that made the shade for it indicating that perhaps they had stumbled into a more profitable venture than first anticipated. A second would follow, the first vibrant shades of violet and gold while this one was a bright emerald with silver embroidery. Soon, those two lonesome guards that walked beside that first cart would see her and rush towards her, again her innocent and vulnerable appearance working it's magic and setting them at ease.

[823 WC]

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Izumi was correct in assuming her actions would give Nova some difficulty concentrating and remaining steadfast in the purpose of going on a mission. Izumi was also very good at controlling these impulses in her young lover, having pulled away at the perfect moment to leave her wanting more but still willing to play along. It was a fun line to walk holding her pet in a state of constant sexual desire while still controlling when they were acted on. Izumi would slowly work her hand down Nova’s body to her bottom as the younger spoke, “Lets walk together. I'll pull the 'im lost and hurt bit' and you come from the opposite side? While it stings my pride that I don't look intimidating, I guess that just means my disguise is working. Anything notable they've got?” It was the perfect plan, no one ever expected the beautiful young amputee to be a trap. If people had more awareness of their surroundings and a little more control over their horniness maybe they’d not fall for it every single time. All they see and hear is the messenger they never think about the envelope.  Her hand having reached its destination, Nova’s plump bottom Izumi gave it a tight squeeze before replying and heading off, “Sounds perfect hun.”

As they walked Izumi’s sporadic teasing would continue with nails dug into her side and swift slaps to her supple bottom. The way her ass bounced in the dress combined with the limp almost had Izumi dragging her down in the sand for a bit of fun before the raid, instead she decided it would be her reward for another job well done. After all you had to have dinner before you could eat the cake. Izumi always known for bounding patience, decided to press the issue of what she’d forgotten, “The teasing’s only going to get worse if you don’t tell me what you wanted to do later, maybe I won’t even let you get to the plans. I’ll have you begging for me to take you, over, and over, and over, and –”  Nova interrupted Izumi’s teasing with soft grab at her wrist to let her know she sensed something, pointing into the horizon she’d say, “Three large carts off on the horizon... they should be here within ten minutes at the speed they are going. Poorly guarded... I only see one armed guard walking on either side, slice on my arm to sell that i'm hurt. Nothing deep obviously, just enough to get some blood flowing.”

The entire time her lover was talking Izumi was staring at her chest, nodding at times that seemed appropriate she’d glance off to where she said the carts were supposed to be (something Izumi truthfully already knew hence her focus on other more pressing matters like her young lover’s tits). Izumi was pretty good at pretending to pay attention, once her lover made her request Izumi would nod and add some cheek as she performed the deed of letting Nova’s blood, “you sure babe? I thought you wouldn’t want me to bring the knives out until we were back in bed. If you insist I guess I can give you a taste.” Her lover was wincing as she approached with the blade, not wanting to give her any more fear than necessary she cut upon uttering the emphasized word easily slicing her with the razor sharp tip of the dagger hidden in her sleeve.  Izumi’s gaze would rest on the crimson liquid with a soft bite of her lip, the sight of blood aroused the Karisuma woman. “Let’s get into position,” Nova’s words brought Izumi back to the present and she’d don her mask as she put herself in a position out of view from the passing caravan while Nova limped into place.

Izumi surged her own body with Adrenaline and extended her blade in order to apply the poisons she’d extracted from the serpents she’d caught the day before. She liked to take one alive in order to question them later about more caravans. Plus it was always fun to make someone watch. Izumi’s Raiton chakra permeated the environment around them and she felt the caravan well before it was in range for the Karisuma to ambush allowing her to gauge their strength. There was mostly mercenaries only one of which actually giving off a strong enough chakra pressure to have any amount of control over the mystical resource that gave both life and death. That would be her first target, the one she’d take with her in the end. They took the bait as planned, the forward guards rushing to help the poor, beautiful woman. Luckily Izumi’s quarry was just on the other side of the dune she was hiding behind, and would be easy to take. This individual was coming to the front, “Why have we stopped? YOU FOOLS IT’S A –“ The man’s words were cut short by a blur of black and the sound of a blade sinking into flesh. The man’s situational awareness was all for naught once he was stunned in place by the beauty of Izumi’s sparkling dojutsu which the Karisuma woman activated and deactivated quickly as she showed and hid her face behind her mask to the man.

The raven haired woman kissed the man’s cheek further altering his hormones and increasing the potency of her stunning beauty. She whispered in the man’s ear, “You’re the only one who’s making it out of here and you’re going to watch.” Izumi would leave the man petrified where he stood, stunned by the surge of hormones causing him to fall in love with the Karisuma woman. Izumi enjoyed not using chakra on her enemies, feeling their blood run down her wrist as her blade felled them one by one. Izumi would start from the back of the caravan and work her way to the front, leaving no survivors as she went through killing them with well-placed venomous stabs from the steel on her wrist. Those who didn’t bleed out immediately would succumb to the poison soon after. The poison being lethal for those without the resilient body of a shinobi made quick work of the guards who had no such experience. Izumi’s deadly waltz through the caravan was so swift that the guards rushing to help her lover hadn’t even reached her yet by the time Izumi was blocking their path with a sinister grin and blood soaking her once white silk clothing.

1,126 words.

Last edited by Izumi on Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
“you sure babe? I thought you wouldn’t want me to bring the knives out until we were back in bed. If you insist I guess I can give you a taste.” Both the words whispered in Nova's ear as well as the sting of the slice to her arm, her legs would tremble slightly and a wanting expression would show on her cheeks. Izumi's own gaze seemed to relay a familiar emotion, and for a moment Nova wondered how important this all really was and whether they could sneak away for some time alone hidden in the puppet before the caravan arrived. Trying to shake the blur of lust from her mind, Nova's voice would break slightly as she spoke, “Let’s get into position.” The words seemed to bring Izumi back from the brink of distraction as well, sighing as she would get into place.

Slumping against the slope of the dune, Nova would look up with an arm shielding her eyes over the sun to see the pair dashing toward her ahead of the caravan as expected. From the corner of her vision she spotted Izumi lurking from the back and slinking to her own position for attack. ”Help.... I'm injured... I don't know if I can walk...”, Nova would force her voice to break and sound as though she was forcing words through unimaginable pain, the ruse seeming to work as the pair of armed men would drop their guard and reach towards their medical packs. As they would drop to their knees and begin checking the fallen woman for injuries, their faces would spark with confusion and realization as no injuried but the slice on her arm would be apparent. By now, it was too late. Izumi had begun her own assault from the back and from Nova's own fingertips a pair of glinting chakra strings would materialize and snake around each of them men's neck in a makeshift noose. As though she were becoming them forward, her finger would twitch and the string would tighten. A quick gurgle and thud would send them both falling forward, the air they tried to breath bubbling through the slice in their throats and providing no relief.

With the two men who had attempted to come to her aid no longer an issue, Nova would slowly push herself off the ground and step over the now crimson sand in the direction of the caravan. Having wasted the time of the men who came to her aid, she was almost certain Izumi would have had ample opportunity to dispatch the rest. Hobbling onwards, Nova would slide the fabric of the first caravan aside to find it as expected, empty. A smile would light up her face as she saw the bounty that they had stumbled upon. To be quite honest, there was too much of value to even consider being able to take it all. Ornately stitched carpets lay rolled filling nearly half the bed of the caravan, folded swatched of embroidered silk stacked atop them. Beside that lay bags and barrels of herbs and spices so fresh that the scent clung to the canvas laying over it. Tucked behind in a spot that they would not roll around, Nova would spot a number of bottles of tinted glass in several colors. Decanters of such make would not contain something less that the most extravagant of beverages, Nova betting that it had been a long lusted after collection due to the variety that was there. Climing in awkwardly, Nova would sit heavily on the rolls of rugs and pick up the bottles to look with a keener eye.

Standing again and realizing that she may have been dawdling at a site neither of the woman would have wanted to been seen at, she would twitch out a single on her fingers for Doku Tsuki to unearth itself and settle beside the back of the caravan with its hull open and ready to be loaded. Taking the bottles one by one, Nova would bundle them within the rich silk and set them within the puppet. Along with some of the more reasonable sized bags of herbs, she would have taken what seemed of use and value and move on to the next. Izumi must have taken her place by the rear caravan and those who had drove this second would have gone to meet her and instead found their end. This second caravan seemed oddly packed, half of it barrels of salted meats and hanging corpses of fresh killed pheasants and rabbits. Mouth watering at the thought fresh meat rather than the jerky that has sustained them of late, she would slice the bindings and let them fall into a large wicker basket that had once held a number of potatoes. Having tossed those to the side, they would roll across the wooden bottom of the cart to the other side. What had been so peculiar about this caravan, was the left was filled with what apppeared to be a knee height stack of rugs laid flat rather that rolled like those in the first. Along with that oddity, as well as the peculiar thunk that the potato made when it bounced away from underneath the edge struck Nova's curiosity. Setting the basket of meats beside a bag of fresh fruits that she also intended to take, she would pull back a number of rugs to find a nearly three meter by one meter long crate latched shut through the means of several locks. Beckoning Doku Tsuki forward, Nova would shatter each lock with a single slice of the puppets tail. Using the puppet to pry the lid off, Nova would unearth a glinting horde befitting royalty or perhaps creatures of myth.

Very little of the gold, silver, and gem inlaid pieced would serve any amount of utility other than for trade and decoration, though that did not make Nova any less interested in taking as much as she could. Selecting a few ornate pieces, she would slide them into her bra and out of sight, leaving the rest for Izumi to sift through. This amount of wealth did cause other concern however, any merchant or caravan carrying this much was very likely to have a number of others following in their tracks for the same reason they had made their own stop. Doku Tsuki now heavily laden with their looted goods, Nova would limp around back to find a bloodstained Izumi standing besides several corpses and the last caravan. “You won't believe some of this stuff. I have no idea where they came across this, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were others coming after it too. Grab what you want and we will go, I already got some myself. Including some silks to replace yet another ruined outfit of yours.” Pausing and smiling at Izumi, Nova would speak again, “As soon as you are done, we will unload at the camp and I can show you a good place to.... wash off”. With those last words, a seductive look would touch her lips.

[1196 WC]

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
The blood of Izumi’s prey covered her and the man she’d subdued first was still looking on horrified yet held in place against his will from his sudden infatuation with the beautiful Karisuma woman.  Soon the potent poison in his veins would do its work to paralyze him until she could get him back to camp and fully apprehended with a proper seal stopping him from escape. With the help of her mentor it was easy to get targets to interrogate, he’d taught her ways to ensure they could give no information on their attacker but still be tracked if released using the wonders of Fuinjutsu in conjunction with her preexisting sensory prowess. Watching the men struggle for life at the end of Nova’s Raiton powered noose was very erotic to Izumi who looked on lustfully as her lover dispatched the men. Nova picked herself up off the ground and hobbled towards the caravan in order to survey their loot, Izumi tracked her lover’s progress like a tigress eyeing her meal; filled with desire and focus. Nova had a smile on her face as the young lady seemed to have missed the life of luxury she was given by her lover in the Mist Village. Nova seemed overwhelmed with all the stuff they’d stumbled on and as Izumi got scrolls out along with her brush and ink, Nova began gathering up some bottles of what was undoubtedly alcohol Izumi slipped one away using the puppet technique to snake around the neck of the bottle and drag it off towards her to pop open and take a nice long swig. The amber liquid was exquisite even by Izumi’s lofty standards of quality. The intoxicating liquid flowed down her throat, a welcome and pleasant burn following the nectar as it flowed down her throat. There were carpets, spices, silks, herbs, tobacco, and even a bit of what Izumi smoked. While Nova hobbled off with the rest of the bottles, Izumi got to work sealing the first caravan away into the scrolls she’d prepared.

“You won't believe some of this stuff. I have no idea where they came across this, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were others coming after it too. Grab what you want and we will go, I already got some myself. Including some silks to replace yet another ruined outfit of yours.” Pausing and smiling at Izumi, Nova would speak again, “As soon as you are done, we will unload at the camp and I can show you a good place to.... wash off.” Izumi was giggling with the bottle’s neck in her lips as Nova watched to her surprise as the caravans went missing and were instead replaced with her lover holding a bottle of expensive liquor sipping from the bottle like it was a well drink. The raven haired woman’s playful giggle intensified as her lover turned red in embarrassment at her silly notion of needing to use mundane methods to transport their hauls, how did Nova think Izumi handled the caravans without the puppets anyways?  Izumi noticed that Nova was laden with jewels, funnily enough Izumi had taken something from the money carrying caravan as well a hardy golden chain that most likely belonged to a slaver. Izumi would put it to good use on her own subject as the night dragged on, for now it was wrapped around her right wrist and hidden in her sleeve. After Nova’s embarrassment passed she hobbled over to her blood soaked lover and received her response,  “Of course pet, you’ll have to clean your mistress off. Should we make this one watch or does he only get to listen?” Izumi gestured to her hostage, the man frozen in lust and soon to be frozen from venom stood bleeding from the wound that had envenomed him. “I guess I could just kill him. Either way, come pet you have promises to keep.”  With her last sentence Izumi would fasten to the chain to the intricate collar her pet wore and drag her along, assuming Doku Tsuki would collect the poor sap that fallen in their clutches. The seductive look from Nova when she offered to help her clean off was not missed and Izumi made sure to sue her leash to keep her slave’s pace up to par.

734 words.

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
With a yelp, Nova would flush as Izumi would link a golden chain to the collar that hugged her neck ever since Izumi had placed it upon her. “Of course pet, you’ll have to clean your mistress off. Should we make this one watch or does he only get to listen? I guess I could just kill him. Either way, come pet you have promises to keep.” All the blood would rush to Nova's cheeks as Izumi referred to Nova as her pet, a light yank on the collar nearly sending the lavender haired girl into the arms of her mistress. With the spring of one impatient for what to come, Nova would walk behind Izumi in her footsteps as they made their way back to camp. Doku Tsuki now trailing behind as if an afterthought, grasping the poor man that was not lucky enough to meet a quick and painless end. Though her limp would slow her, the slight tug at the piece wrapped around her throat would pull her onwards, each one making her heart pound faster and what would be to come. Perhaps it was the visage of Izumi's ample bottom bouncing along in front of her, or perhaps it was the control that same woman wielded over her, but either way Nova's knees were trembling at the thought of what would meet in her in that tent.

Though the path their had felt quite short, the anticipation of what was to come made the venture back seem like a dragged out journey. Their small tent was visible on the edge of the next valley through the dunes, the sun that was now sinking in the sky leaving it sitting entirely in shade. Nova could care less what was done with the man who was held captive, Doku Tsuki dropping him at the edge of the camp and falling motionless instantly as Nova's attention was very much elsewhere. Despite the red hue that the silks had gained from battle, they still hugged the Karisuma's svelte form in an appetizing way. Izumi would yank the chain downwards, bringing Nova to her knees with one quick motion. Often the attention and control one sought over another was unpleasant and unwelcome, though for whatever reason and whatever special quality the Karisuma possessed made Nova crave the control over her. Wide emerald eyes would star up into Izumi's cornflower blue ones, a look of one awaiting her next command. A thrust of her chin would say all that was needed, Nova would slowly begin peeling the soiled cloth from Izumi's skin. Red stained the pale flesh, the excess blood cracking and forming what looked like scabs almost. Despite the grime and gore of battle, the sight of Izumi's bare flesh was more than enough to get Nova's heart racing even faster. Gone now were the stained silks, though the undergarments bore the same filth and thus would need to be removed as well. Though Nova was not instructed to, with a devilish smile she would lean forward on her knees and kiss from her lover's bellybutton to the hem of her panties where she would nibble on the cloth before taking it between her teeth and pulling them downwards. Still kneeling in front of Izumi who grasped the chain that ended on her collar, she would look up with a beggin expression. Though there was a surpise set up out in the desert, there was no way she would be able to wait until then to touch and feel Izumi the way she desired so deeply. Perhaps this distraction was no issue, and fun now did not mean no fun later.

621 words.

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
NSFW:

603 words for a total of 3,918.

Exit Thread.

Training:
Speed: B > B-3 2,400/2,400
Reaction Time: B > B-2 1,500/1,500.

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
NSFW:

Exit

[996 WC]
[4955 Total WC]
[8873 Thread Total]

Training:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.