You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Take Me On a Date Now!(Kumo-C) Empty Take Me On a Date Now!(Kumo-C) Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:44 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Mission name: Take Me On a Date Now!
Mission rank: C
Objective: Gingerly get dragged on a date with a spoiled rich girl
Reward: 180 Ryo
Mission description: They say money cannot buy you happiness no matter how much money you have on you. But apperantly, no one told this spoiled bitch that. She's from a prestigous family, and she's the only one who has the nerve to use the shinobi system as a way to find a date. But she's paying you good money for the date so try not to smack her.
Mission details: You're being dragged on a date by this crazy broad and she expects you to show her a good time. She will be extremely clingy but be very spoiled and obnxious, she acts like a complete daddy's girl and will annoy you to the point where you want to kill her. But if any harm comes to her then you will fail the mission, and you cannot leave her stranded on the date as well. What she doesn't tell you is that she applied for this mission for the single purpose of getting her ex-boyfriend jealous. In the middle of the date, her ex-boyfriend will approach you blind with rage and will try to kill you with a rusty katana. The girl will hide behind you and instigate a fight between you two, she would be cheering for you on the sidelines during the fight. Defend yourself from his attacks and try your best to incapacitate him with as little damage to the ex as possible. If you kill the guy or mortally wound him, the girl will scream in horror and run away from you in fear(needless to say that if this happens then the mission is an utter failure)

Name: Jasmine
General Appearance: Blonde, blue eyes, DD cup boobs, where's fancy clothes.
Personality: Snotty, rude, spoiled, annoying, pretentious
Motivations: Make everything hers
Fears: Bugs
Other: Jasmine is bisexual. Here's a picture of her-
Take Me On a Date Now!(Kumo-C) Snapsh10

Name: Kuwabara
General Appearance: red head, muscular, squinty eyes, tall, mohawk
Personality: Angry, short tempered, dim witted
Motivations: Get Jasmine back
Fears: Heights
Other: Here's a picture of him
Take Me On a Date Now!(Kumo-C) 19424710

Code:
[b]Mission name:[/b] Take Me On a Date Now!
[b]Mission rank:[/b] C
[b]Objective: [/b]Gingerly get dragged on a date with a spoiled rich girl
[b]Location:[/b] Kumogakure
[b]Reward:[/b] 180 Ryo
[b]Mission description:[/b] They say money cannot buy you happiness no matter how much money you have on you. But apperantly, no one told this spoiled bitch that. She's from a prestigous family, and she's the only one who has the nerve to use the shinobi system as a way to find a date. But she's paying you good money for the date so try not to smack her.
[b]Mission details:[/b] You're being dragged on a date by this crazy broad and she expects you to show her a good time. She will be extremely clingy but be very spoiled and obnxious, she acts like a complete daddy's girl and will annoy you to the point where you want to kill her. But if any harm comes to her then you will fail the mission, and you cannot leave her stranded on the date as well. What she doesn't tell you is that she applied for this mission for the single purpose of getting her ex-boyfriend jealous. In the middle of the date, her ex-boyfriend will approach you blind with rage and will try to kill you with a rusty katana. The girl will hide behind you and instigate a fight between you two, she would be cheering for you on the sidelines during the fight. Defend yourself from his attacks and try your best to incapacitate him with as little damage to the ex as possible. If you kill the guy or mortally wound him, the girl will scream in horror and run away from you in fear(needless to say that if this happens then the mission is an utter failure)

[b]Name:[/b] Jasmine
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]General Appearance:[/b] Blonde, blue eyes, DD cup boobs, where's fancy clothes.
[b]Personality:[/b] Snotty, rude, spoiled, annoying, pretentious
[b]Motivations:[/b] Make everything hers
[b]Fears:[/b] Bugs
[b]Other:[/b] Jasmine is bisexual. Here's a picture of her-
[center][img]http://i10.servimg.com/u/f10/17/95/09/92/snapsh10.jpg[/img][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] Kuwabara
[b]Age:[/b] 17
[b]General Appearance:[/b] red head, muscular, squinty eyes, tall, mohawk
[b]Personality:[/b] Angry, short tempered, dim witted
[b]Motivations:[/b] Get Jasmine back
[b]Fears:[/b] Heights
[b]Other:[/b] Here's a picture of him
[center][img]http://i10.servimg.com/u/f10/17/95/09/92/19424710.jpg[/img][/center]

Last edited by Sanosuke on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Take Me On a Date Now!(Kumo-C) Empty Re: Take Me On a Date Now!(Kumo-C) Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:54 pm

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
Do you have to chase the girl down when she runs after the Ex is wounded? Do you have to wound the Ex?

Is there a gender restriction on this? Is she only into guys? Bi-curious? Lesbian? (Or does she just not care?)

http://w2tp.forumotion.com

3Take Me On a Date Now!(Kumo-C) Empty Re: Take Me On a Date Now!(Kumo-C) Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:45 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Edited

4Take Me On a Date Now!(Kumo-C) Empty Re: Take Me On a Date Now!(Kumo-C) Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:05 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
BUMP

5Take Me On a Date Now!(Kumo-C) Empty Re: Take Me On a Date Now!(Kumo-C) Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
...Good enough. Approved.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.