You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Meeting of Fate [Private/NK] Empty A Meeting of Fate [Private/NK] Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:42 pm

Ayame

Ayame

D-rank
"Twenty-Six"

Ayame pushed her body away from the ground, straightening her arms and making sure to keep her back straight as she did so. She breathed out the words, reaching the height of her push up, before slowly easing herself back down to the ground, letting out an audible exhale. The morning was still young, with the sun only having just crested the mountains not but about an hour or so ago. Dew still hung in the fresh morning air, and birds could be heard chirping all around, enjoying the morning hours. Something that Ayame never could understand.

"Twenty-Seven"

She'd breath out once more, pushing herself up off the ground again as far as her arms would let her. Most people, didn't understand why Ayame went out so early every morning if she hated getting up this early, but the problem was, was that she knew she was behind. She was simply just as strong as most genin were fresh out of the academy, and while most people would consider that fine, given that she was pretty much fresh out of the academy herself, She couldn't accept it. This was for a number of reasons. The first of which being that, generally speaking, she was a good few years older than most of the student graduating the academy. With most being around thirteen or fourteen, and she was currently sitting at sixteen. Meaning just by that metric alone, she was already considerably behind the other genin. But beyond that, She had been training with her mother for as long as she could remember. Her mother had started teaching her the skills to be an Uchiha at a very young age. And while some of that training did pay off, as she didn't stay in the academy for more than month, she still felt she'd at least be further than even with the genin coming out of the academy, but alas she was wrong.

"Twenty-Eight"

More than anything though, The girl wanted to get strong. She wanted to command the respect, that she was taught is inheritance to the Uchiha. And more than anything, she really wanted to live up to her mother's expectations. Not that she was entirely sure she'd see her mother again. She knew that her mother was committed to Sunagakure, and obligated to defend it when it was attacked. The fact that it was destroyed says more than it needs to. But Ayame wasn't going to let herself think about that. She knew her mother was still alive, and she'd find her some day. She just had to get to the point where she had the freedom and power to go out and find her. As well as the strength to handle whatever she may find in that adventure. Something she wasn't really sure she was ready to handle at the current moment. So for now, she'd continue to build her strength and work her way there eventually.

"Twenty-Ni"

Ayame's number counting was cut off by a loud bang of sorts, and some cheering. She knew that people used the rock-place for more than just a quiet place to train, or get some time to yourself, and that some used it to actively party. Mostly those who didn't have other responsibilities, and instead relied on the shinobi for their protection. Even still, Ayame thought she had picked out a small clearing far enough away from the parties and social gatherings that it wouldn't really be of any bother to her. Turns out she was wrong, and there was a particular party that was quiet sizable near-by. Lord knows what they are even doing over there to cause such a large bang, but Ayame really didn't care all that much. She just wanted to get her work-out session in for the morning before she'd head into town to grab a bite to eat, and maybe see if she'd been assigned to a squad, or maybe had a mission waiting for her. Something to give her something to do. If not, she'd like just return to the very place she was at and work-out for a bit longer, before packing up her stuff the day and heading home, only to come back here and do it all over again. It was really quite the boring daily routine, but it served it's purpose, and served it well. She was noticing little bit of improvements in her core strength, as well as her endurance, though she hadn't noticed anything quite yet as far actual improvements in her strength, or speed. Though to be fair, she hadn't been doing this, but maybe a week, and really couldn't expect results so immediately, aside from sore muscles, which she definitely had. She was just hoping that maybe she'd get something to entertain her, or break up her routine. Maybe give her some excitement for the day. Even if it was something monotonous, like grabbing a bite to eat with someone, or a mission like pulling weeds.

"Thirty"

WC: 864
Total WC: 864

2A Meeting of Fate [Private/NK] Empty Re: A Meeting of Fate [Private/NK] Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:15 pm

Uzumaki Takashi

Uzumaki Takashi

D-rank
It felt like all Takashi ever did was train. Ever since he had come to this new village and proved himself strong enough to be one of their genin, he had been pushing himself day after day to improve upon everything about himself. His strength and endurance were sorely lacking, he was nowhere near as fast as he needed to be, and his perceptive abilities were comical at best. He simply was not a good ninja.  Of course, he had some natural ability, but what good was that if he himself was made of paper. He knew that if he went out on an official mission then he would walk into a fight and get destroyed by a single punch, and he was not too proud to see that. He knew he needed to improve, but the toll that the endless training was taking on his body had started to worry him. Thankfully he had managed to take a single day off in the past couple of weeks, which he had spent at the library with a strange woman who he hoped to meet again, simply for the entertainment value of her company alone. The day had been a relaxing one, and he was happy to have had the opportunity to simply read and listen without burning his muscles out.

But now it was back to work, and he knew just the place to go. Much like every other morning, the young Uzumaki threw on his clothes and jacket, strapping on his Iwagakure no Sato “forehead protector” to his left arm and packing his tools in a small pouch that was strapped to his leg. He did not think he would be using them today, but it never hurt to be prepared for some target practice after he tired himself out. He ate a quick breakfast, and before the sun had even crested the mountains that surrounded his home, the genin was beginning his morning run toward his personal training area. He made the same run almost every day, to the point where he did not even have to think anymore while running along the route and looking at the village around him. Despite the fact that the entirety of the village hidden in the Stones was not covered in sand, it was moments like this that reminded him of home before the fall. The break of down showering houses and shops and early risers like himself in a bright orange glow as the clear sky above showed no signs of foul weather was like a picture straight out of his memory. As he ran past the more populated area of the village, Takashi saw the few shop owners and ninja that had chosen to wake up as early as him to begin their day’s work. He nodded to the few that took the time to make eye contact with him, but said nothing as he made his way through the village and toward a place known as the Rock Pit.

The Rock Pit was a building…sort of. The interior of the building that actually had the sign “Rock Pit” above the door was dimly lit, loud, and full of people who would rather party their days away than put in an honest day’s work. That isn’t to say that they did not do any work. Most of the patrons of the Rock Pit were actually ninja that had come back from missions and needed to blow off some steam by dancing around and consuming copious amounts of alcohol. But the Rock Pit and its energy extended out from the building, radiating to the area around it in the form of people that would set up festivals and parties in the streets whenever they could. It was one of those days, but rather that take part in the festivities, Takashi found himself giving the gathered crowd of set-up volunteers. He had never been one for big parities, and the mere idea of spending all day with a crowd of people that he did not know bothered him to no end. But he had to run past this place almost every day to get to his personal training area; a space that he could essentially call his own.

It was not long past the Rock Pit proper that he walked into the clearing he had been training at for the past couple of months on and off. Some days he would head up to the cliffs surrounding the village, but today he felt that the clearing would be his best bet for what he wanted to work on. Surprisingly enough though, he was greeted by a sight he did not expect. In the center of the clearing that he called his own was a girl, probably about his age, doing push ups. She was in the middle of completing one and quietly saying something that Takashi assumed was a number, though he could not tell. She was an attractive girl with raven black hair. She was well built, wearing a white cut off tank top with a symbol on the back that caught the Uzumaki’s attention. Being the history buff that he was when it came to clans, the symbol of the Uchiha caused him to raise an eyebrow with surprise. He had never heard of any Uchiha out here before, but he was not sad to see one training. That meant she was a kunoichi, further proven by the Hitai-ate that hung around her neck.

Not wanting to startle her, Takashi cleared his throat before talking, hoping that he would not break her concentration. “Hey, I don’t mean to interrupt but I uh…I train here too. Do you mind if I stick around here? I can leave if you’d prefer.”

WC:970

3A Meeting of Fate [Private/NK] Empty Re: A Meeting of Fate [Private/NK] Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:19 pm

Ayame

Ayame

D-rank
"Thirty-One"

The girl pushed herself up once more, after a brief hesitation. She had normally just been stopping at thirty and moving on to other things when she'd do her morning routine, but this morning her arms weren't tired at all. So after a brief moment of consideration she decided to push a little bit further than she normally took it. Maybe to 40? Who knew, but she could at least be happy with the fact that she beginning to make a little bit of progress on her training. it was something that was minor, sure, but it was progress none-the-less and she'd take it. It was another step towards possibly becoming the shinobi her mother always wanted her to be. A small one albeit, but a step in the right direction. This sort of self realization was cut off, by... was that the sound of footsteps? As Ayame lowered herself to the ground once more her eyes shot towards the entrance of small little clearing, and through her bangs, sure enough, there was what appeared to be man's legs moving in her direction.

"Thirty-Two"

Ayame would say to herself as pushed herself up yet another time. Keeping her eyes on the approaching man, who's feet she could barely hear patter on the sand of the clearing over the sounds of more cheers coming from the party to her north. Her eyes would move from the direction of the man to the direction of the party. Not that she would see anything, but it was more of a signal of her attention focusing on them. "What on earth are they doing over there?" She'd wonder to herself, attempting to pick up any distinct sounds she could pick out that maybe might signify what was going on. This would of course be to no avail, as the man entered fully into the clearing and cleared his throat. Attempting to make his presence known. Not that Ayame hadn't already spotted him, but more so to make sure she knew he was there in case she hadn't. Ayame wouldn't go as far to say as it was a kind gesture, but at the very least he was attempting to not be rude. “Hey, I don’t mean to interrupt but I uh…I train here too. Do you mind if I stick around here? I can leave if you’d prefer.”

Ayame would push herself up off the ground once more, this time holding herself suspended for a moment. She'd let his question hang in the air for moment as she did this. It would only be just long enough to really be noticeable, and possibly make him question whether or not she heard him at, or whether she was just pondering his question. She'd then lower herself back down on the ground, slowly as she was still trying to work-out her arms. However, this time instead of pushing back up, she'd flip over unto her back, looking the crystal blue sky and say "I can't really see an Issue with it." She'd then take another moment, taking in the beauty of the sky. She'd arrived here before the sun had rose, so she really hadn't gotten a chance to see whether it'd be a good or bad day as far as the weather was concerned. But, in this moment she really couldn't see any clouds or things that might foretell coming rains or a storm. Even the wind was fairly calm with only a few slight tussle of the trees here and there.

Ayame would then put both of her hands next to her head, careful not to put any on her hair as that would cause this next maneuver to royally hurt. She'd then begin to speak once more "As long as you don't-... HMPPH" She'd say bringing her legs up, before grunting with force as she sprung up off the ground unto her feet, using her legs to propel her up, and pushing off with her arms. Rotating her body in the arm, so as to land on her feet, before then slowly standing up from the crouched position she ended in. "-mind me training here too." She'd say as she began to dust off her short skirt. Luckily for her, the man had been facing her side, and not her front, otherwise he would have gotten a clean look up her skirt. Not that there was really much to see, She wore spandex underneath for that reason, as she knew that practicing taijutsu in a short skirt was a bit dumb. But still, she couldn't imagine it a great way to introduce herself was to flash the man the underside of her skirt.

Either way, after she finished dusting off her skirt, she'd actually look up to get a full look at the man who'd be joining her today. And almost immediately she'd tilt her head a little bit, and furrow her brow before asking "Do I know you?" She'd say. She couldn't quite put a finger on it. But she felt like she had seem him before. Though not any time recently. She knew that much for certain. Was it possible he was from sunagakure? Certainly she knew it was possible, there would be sunagakure refugees. But, by a quick glance over the man, she had noticed an Iwagakure Shinobi Headband on his left arm. "what are the odds?" She thought to herself. Thinking how vastly unlikely it was that two sunagakure refugees, both fled suna to become shinobi of Iwagakure, and then on a morning training run they both meet. Maybe it wasn't that uncommon as there would likely be quiet a number of sunagakure refugees. But it still seemed unlikely. Maybe Ayame would ask. Assuming the guy wanted to talk, and to talk about his past for that matter.

WC: 1007
Total WC: 1871

4A Meeting of Fate [Private/NK] Empty Re: A Meeting of Fate [Private/NK] Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:44 pm

Uzumaki Takashi

Uzumaki Takashi

D-rank
He admired that she did not seem to pay him any mind at first. She clearly had a task in mind, and she was going to do it even if it meant brushing off this stranger. He could respect that, even if he was the one being brushed off for push ups. When he asked his question, the girl clearly heard him; of that he was certain. He was too close to her and speaking too loudly for her to have not heard him, despite the annoying background noise of the parties starting all around them. But even so, when she straightened her arms form her latest push up, she did not respond. Instead she stayed int hat position silently for a moment or two, letting their silence hang in the air for longer than was comfortable before finally lowering herself down into another push up. This time though, when she reached the ground she rolled over onto her back, looking up at the sky and revealing what the front of her looked like to Takashi. She was definitely pretty, as he had initially surmised, but there was something about her face that was familiar to him. He could not quite place it, and it seems so vague in his mind that he did not bother asking the girl about it, but instead listened to what she had to say.

"I can't really see an Issue with it." She stayed in the same position on the ground, staring up at the sky as she responded, as if it really did not matter at all to her that he was there. Following her gaze, the young Uzumaki glanced up at the sky above. Cloudless, as per usual, the blue sky reminded Takashi once again of his home for that brief instant. And then just as soon as the nostalgia had arrived, it was gone. The gentle breeze on his face brought him back to the present as the young woman was springing herself back to her feet, in the middle of a sentence that Takashi had not caught the opening of. "-mind me training here too," she said as she brushed the dirt from the ground off of her black short skirt. As she looked up from cleaning herself up, the tilt of her head made Takashi aware of the fact that she also probably recognized him from somewhere. Her brow furrowed as she confirmed his suspicions with her question. Do I know you?"

Takashi’s brow would furrow in kind as he stared at the girl for a minute, trying to determine if he knew her or not. But no matter how long her looked at her he could not place her face or name to anything in his memory. Eventually he simply shrugged and began walking over to a nearby tree. “I really don’t think so. But I get why you asked. I feel like I’ve seen you around somewhere before too. But I just can’t quite place where. I would say that I think I saw you around the academy, but you seem too old for that.” He paused for a moment, unsure of how much detail to reveal to the girl. He had no idea who she was, but the “forehead protector” dangling around her neck was a pretty good indication of who she was loyal too. He almost shrugged a second time, but this time to himself in response to the brief personal dilemma, opting to tell her the truth rather than ignore it completely.

“The truth is,”
he began as he arrived at a tree near the outside of the clearing. “I haven’t actually been in the village all that long. I had to go to the Academy so recently because I needed to do a sort of…equivalency test I guess? You, I’m am…or I guess was a refugee from Sunagakure no Sato. I’m not sure if you know what happened there, there are so many rumours going around that even I don’t know what is true and I was there. But it was destroyed recently.” He forced himself to stop for a moment while he ensured that he could keep his composure. Takashi was not one for emotional outbursts, but the memory of his father being turned to ash before his very eyes tended to elicit a response he was not comfortable sharing with others. Taking a deep breath, the young Uzumaki removed his jacket and hung it on a tree limb before jumping up and grabbing onto the branch. As he began to do pull ups on the tree branch he spoke between grunts. “So ya, it’s probably just a coincidence. Maybe we’ve seen each other around the market place or something.”

But even as he said it, Takashi had a strange feeling in his gut that this was no coincidence. Maybe, just maybe, this would be like his meeting with Tamae only a few days earlier. Maybe this stranger with a shirt that bore the Uchiha clan symbol as actually a girl from his home as well. It would be incredible to meet yet another refugee, and for some reason, the familiarity that he felt lent itself that that being the truth. “By the way,” he said with a grunt as he performed another pull up. “I’m Takashi Uzumaki; nice to meet you.”

WC:904+970=1874

5A Meeting of Fate [Private/NK] Empty Re: A Meeting of Fate [Private/NK] Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:42 pm

Ayame

Ayame

D-rank
The boy that stood before Ayame's brow frowed as she asked her question. He took a moment to ponder his answer before speaking, which almost confirmed her suspicion. He seemed to recognize her too. But it appeared he was stuck in the same sort of problem she had. "They knew each other, but where from..." It was then that the boy would speak. “I really don’t think so. But I get why you asked. I feel like I’ve seen you around somewhere before too. But I just can’t quite place where. I would say that I think I saw you around the academy, but you seem too old for that.” He paused for a moment, giving Ayame just enough time to speak before he would continue. She'd simply add "I was actually in the academy recently..." She'd say, pausing for but the briefest of moments before adding. "Though you're right, I don't remember seeing you there at all." She would say, placing a single hand on her hip, as she leaned into it a bit. Taking her eyes off of the man for the moment to let her thoughts wonder as she began to go through likely places she'd seem him. Her eyes know looking off into space, somewhere around the ground behind him.

“The truth is,”
He'd say, snapping Ayame's attention back into reality, only to realize he'd wandered towards a tree to do some of thinking on his own. “I haven’t actually been in the village all that long. I had to go to the Academy so recently because I needed to do a sort of…equivalency test I guess?" Ayame would nod along. He was slowly confirming her suspicions. And she'd reach the conclusion before he'd say it. "He's a suna refugee. No doubt." She'd let him continue though. Finding it almost too rude to say it before he could “You, I’m am…or I guess was a refugee from Sunagakure no Sato. I’m not sure if you know what happened there, there are so many rumours going around that even I don’t know what is true and I was there. But it was destroyed recently.” A small sort of grin would form at the edge of Ayame's mouth. Not one that said she approved of what happened to her homeland, but one that said she was about to say something snarky, which, she was. “So ya, it’s probably just a coincidence. Maybe we’ve seen each other around the market place or something.” She let him continue for only that sentence before she'd speak. "Oh, I'm aware what happened to Suna. Not every day you get to watch you're home be destroyed." She'd say, almost a bit too smart mouthed for what she was talking about. Though the market had sparked something of her imagination. "Speaking of market." The girl would look the boy over once more, the puzzle pieces slowly forming in her head. "Are you THAT boy?.." She'd say, giving a small pause before she continued "The one who's food I trashed?!?"

She was sure the boy would have some reply to that, and whatever it was, she'd listen to it with some actual interest this time. Actually walking over and approaching the boy, so she'd stand but a few feet in front of him. Not too close that it was weird, they were still mostly stangers after all, but close enough that he'd know she was actively engaged in the conversation that was about to unfold. “By the way,” he'd after his response to this sort of inquiry into his and her past. “I’m Takashi Uzumaki; nice to meet you.” Ayame would give a moment before replying "Ayame... Uchiha, Ayame. And, Likewise." she would say watching the man preform pull ups before her, and be reminded of her own work-out which she had intended to continue.

Being reminded of this, Ayame would walk over to the a tree, but a few down from the one Takashi had taken for his own. She'd take an aggressive boxing stance in front of the tree and hop back and forth a bit, making sure she wasn't her feet weren't too cemented in place. "So... what a wild place to meet back up eh?" She'd say before throwing her full force into a punch directly at the tree. An impressive 'thunk' sounded off as her fist slammed into the tree, and a bit of fire sparked off from her hand. Not enough to even come close to lighting the bark on fire, but enough that takashi would probably notice the fire. This would be her next exercise. It was simple really, She would store up katon chakra in her fist, and release it as she hit a tree, or whatever it would be for that day. Though most often it was a tree. The exercise was meant to multifaceted, in that not only did it get body and fists used to the impact of punching things repeated, as well as help to improve her extended ability to continue punching things. But would also serve to improve her chakra control, and her improve her ability to mold chakra in the heat of the moment. Specifically Katon Chakra, as that seemed to be what she was most partial too. While she'd wait for Takashi to respond however, she'd let her mind wander a bit. Remembering the day she actually met Takashi.

Flashback

The blazing sun of sunagakure was unforgiving as always. It seemed that the young 12 year old girl would have her work cut out for her on this hot summer day. Her mother had given her more than enough money to not only pick of the specialized Kunai she had ordered from the blacksmith, but also for Ayame to get more than whatever it was she wanted. It was a sort of Ayame's reward for going out and getting something on the hot day that it was, while her mother stayed inside and tended to the preparation of lunch that Ayame would eat when she returned with the kunai. Still, she was beginning to question whether this reward would be enough. It was still relatively early in the morning, only about an hour or so before noon, and the sun was already beating down on the village hidden in the sand. Ayame wanted to be out of this heat as soon as possible, Especially because the girl's long black hair wasn't helping. Sure she was wearing her white sleeveless shirt that had her clan emblem on the back, and black shorts, but even still the heat was quiet immense.

Luckily, it didn't take long for the girl to make her way through the some-what crowded streets, and find the black smith's shop. She had already been there a few times to pick up the Kunai for her mother. It was a deal they had worked out a few times already, and she knew that she'd at least get to rest a bit in the cool shade of the shop. Unfortunately, today wasn't her lucky day. The Blacksmith himself, apparently had some shopping to do himself, and so he left the small crate of kunai in the back for her to get herself. Needless to say, she sorely disappointed. She starting to consider the option of just skipping her gift for herself, and just saving the ryo for another day. In fact, it seemed like the best idea, and the girl instead decided to rush home. She knew her mother would be a tinsy bit upset, because she wouldn't have lunch prepared, but honestly Ayame wouldn't mind sitting around and waiting for her lunch as long as it was in the comfortable coolness of her home.

Still, it appeared luck wasn't on her side that day, and almost immediately after her came unto the road, which served as the divider between the shops and the out door market its self, she ran smack into another boy about her size, but carrying a crate a bit bigger than her own. She basically tripped on top of him, and over him. Sending her own crate a bit further up the road, though thankfully unharmed. Though the same could not be said for the boy's crate of food, as it scattered about directly into the sand, ruining most of it. Ayame would let out a "Shit, are you okay" As she'd sort of stand up, and offer the boy a hand up. Reguardless of whether he'd take her hand or stand up on her own, she'd then begin to dust herself off before looking around and saying "Damn it... I really messed up your food." At this point, most people were beginning to give the girl a few questioning looks, as she appeared to have the mouth of a sailor despite her age. Which was fair. Her mother really didn't care as to whether she cursed or not, and she had developed a bad habbit of using the words quiet frequently.

A small sort of smile would appear on the girl's face, as she punched the tree once more, sending out yet another small explosion of Katon. Those had been simpler times. She probably cussed a little more than she needed too, but it was still a time of fondness for Ayame. A time where all she really had to worry about was the heat, and what mom was making for dinner. She'd probably go back to it if she could, but alias, all that had been taken from her. And, now she was here punching a tree in attempts to improve herself so that maybe one day she could reunite her family, and finally make her mother proud of her.

WC: 1678
Total WC: 3549

6A Meeting of Fate [Private/NK] Empty Re: A Meeting of Fate [Private/NK] Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:11 pm

Uzumaki Takashi

Uzumaki Takashi

D-rank
Even as he told his story, Takashi began to realize that this girl was, in fact, another refugee from the Village Hidden in the Sands. The ways he nodded along with his vague explanations was a dead giveaway, and when he asked her if she knew what had happened there, the grin on her face, though a little macabre, told the young Uzumaki all he needed to know. "Oh, I'm aware what happened to Suna. Not every day you get to watch you're home be destroyed." She said with a touch of snark that caused Takashi to recoil slightly, even if only internally. How she could talk about the death of hundreds of people from her own home was unfathomable to him. Though he understood that some people had different ways of coping with loss, hers seemed a little extreme. He thought about calling her out on the loss of life and how she should not be so disrespectful, but  if he was honest with himself, he did not really care. Who was he to tell this girl whom he had just met to change the way she was acting? Nobody at all. So instead he left the thought alone, instead raising an eyebrow as the girl asked him a question he was not expecting.

"Speaking of market." The girl looked over the genin once more, and Takashi could tell that the puzzle pieces were slowly falling into place in her head. "Are you THAT boy?.." She said, giving a small pause before she continued "The one who's food I trashed?!?" His raised eyebrow remained in place as he thought over the girl’s words. It seemed like such a specific memory to her that it frustrated the young Uzumaki when he did not have an answer for her right away. But as she walked closer, Takashi got a much better look at her. The way her hair fell, the way she carried herself; sure she was older now and looked more mature. But now that she was close he was able to fall back on a more solid memory of her, and it was in fact one where she trashed his groceries in the Grand Bazaar of Sunagakure no Sato so many years ago. A small smirk emerged on his face, not unlike the one that had been on the kunoichi’s face when she had mentioned the destruction of their home. Pushing that thought form his mind, Takashi addressed her the Uchiha before him. “You know what,” he said with a slight chuckle. “I think I am the one who’s food you trashed. It was during the summer like…years ago; but I remember. ” He shook his head for a moment trying to figure out how to follow up. He finally tried saying something interesting as a follow up, but only came up with, “I guess it really is a small world when your home gets destroyed.”

Takashi would then introduce himself, to which the Uchiha responded in kind, As the Uzumaki began his workout, Ayame stepped away from him and began punching a nearby tree from an aggressive boxing stance. She seemed light on her feet, the way she bobbed and weaved back and forth even in her training against a tree. It was impressive for a genin like them, and Takashi made a mental note to take lessons of some kind from her someday if they had the chance. Close quarters fighting was not really his forte at the time so picking up on whatever he could seemed beneficial to himself as well as the village as a whole if he was a shinobi that was going to actively defend it someday. He was brought out of his inner thoughts by Ayame speaking to him again. So... what a wild place to meet back up eh?" She said as she slammed her fist into the tree trunk once again. A lick of flames twisted form her hand, showing off her inherent chakra nature as being katon, unlike Takashi. He made yet another rmental note as he grunted into another pull up before reply to the young Uchiha while hanging from the branch. “Yeah, I never would have expected it. Though to be honest, you aren’t the first refugee I’ve met other than myself. Another genin, Tamae, she also came from Sunagakure no Sato before it got turned into a glassy crater. It's like we're everywhere now.” Even as he mentioned the name of his old him, is mind traveled back to when he had first met the girl in front of him.

It was a sunny day, just like most days in the Land of Wind. That’s what happens when you live in the desert; you get hot. Today was no exception, and much like any other day Takashi was helping out with chores around the store with his mother. He had spent most of the day so far cleaning and restocking shelves, until eventually his mother had handed him a small pouch full of money and asked him to head into the Grand Bazaar to busy groceries that she had written onto a list that was also in the pouch. The thirteen year old had nothing better to do, and so without hesitation, he made his way out into the market proper and searched around for the goods on the list that he had been given. The items did not take very long to find, since he was not looking for any exotic goods, but rather just simple fruits, vegetables, noddle, and some basic cooking supplies including some common spices and herbs that his mother needed for dinners.

He spent and hour or so shopping for the groceries, and by the time he had everything he needed, he found himself with his hands full carrying a small crate filled with goods for his house. Shrugging as he made his way out of the final store and back into he streets, Takashi was struck by how much hotter it seemed when he was carrying something. But he would not be carrying it for long, because on his way back to his family’s store, he rounded a corner only to be run directly into by a girl about his age. They crashed together, both of the individuals falling to the ground and food flying all around them. It took a moment for the young Uzumaki to regain his senses, but when he finally figured out what was going on, he could not help but frown. The girl’s crate seemed to be find, though his own had been almost completely destroyed. Food was everywhere, and the few containers of spices he had bought were now mixed with sand underfoot. The girl cursed as she helped him up off of the ground, admitting to her mistake while eliciting the confused gaze of some passers by. The way she swore was weird for Takashi too, but it was the least of his worries now. “Ah crap,” he said dejectedly, glancing around at the carnage that was once intended to be a dinner eventually. “Yeah I don’t know if this stuff is gonna be good anymore.” He let out a sigh and glanced around once more at all of his hard work, spilled out onto the group. “I guess I’ll head back into the market for more food…”

Takashi grunted again as he pulled himself up once more, trying to keep his face devoid of emotion for the most part while he continued his workout. It had been one silly mistake one day in the market; it was nothing to write home about, and the Uzumaki was almost positive that he had never seen her after that. But now that they had a shared experience other than the destruction of their home, Takashi had already started to feel a certain bond of friendship with her that was unusual. They had both survived the same traumatic event, and perhaps that drew people together, especially having known each other only briefly before the event. In any case, it was a foreign idea to the Uzumaki, so instead he diverted the conversation. “So, do you still curse like you did all those years ago? Or have you mellowed a little with age?”

WC:1391+1874=3265

7A Meeting of Fate [Private/NK] Empty Re: A Meeting of Fate [Private/NK] Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:29 pm

Ayame

Ayame

D-rank
Watching the man's reaction closely after Ayame spoke her words, Ayame would place her hand on her hip. She wanted to see if he was actually that boy. It seemed unlikely sure, but she was almost certain of it. He had the same face, and the same sort of hair style, and such that Ayame almost mistook him for another Uchiha. Fortunately, she knew most of the Uchiha that existed within Sunagakure. At least those tied to the clan compound that had resided within the village. This boy even gave off that same vibe, though the dragon tattoo was new. And though the boy took his time, Ayame could see the lights slowly turning on for him, before he confirmed what she had initially thought and said “You know what,” He'd pause for a brief moment to chuckle, realizing she was right. “I think I am the one who’s food you trashed. It was during the summer like…years ago; but I remember. ” He'd give a brief pause once more. “I guess it really is a small world when your home gets destroyed.” Ayame would merely nodand mutter a simple "yeah..." a hint of sadness in her voice, that hadn't let been initially. She'd then let the boy introduce himself, to which she'd response with her own. before moving to the tree to continue to her work out.  She'd then bring up how it was wild to meet back in this place once more say as she slammed her fist into the tree, letting flames flicker around her fist. The boy would respond. “Yeah, I never would have expected it. Though to be honest, you aren’t the first refugee I’ve met other than myself. Another genin, Tamae, she also came from Sunagakure no Sato before it got turned into a glassy crater. It's like we're everywhere now.” Ayame's ear would perk up at this. Another refugee huh? She shouldn't really be that surprised. There were actually a lot of people who survived that collapse of her home, and they had scattered all about the known ninja world. So it would be reasonable to assume that there'd be plenty within Iwagakure it's self. Though it was a bit interesting that another one of their ranks had decided to become a shinobi for another village. It almost made her wonder how many Sunagakure shinobi had relocated elsewhere and now worked for another village. How many of Sunagakure's forced where divided up into the other villages, and how many had fallen to the chaos.

It was then the thought occurred to her, what if Iwagakure went to war. Sure, the ninja lands had had more than an Era of peace, with the only close call recently being when Kirigakure marched on Kumogakure to retrieve their citizens, but even still that had had a stop put to it. But with the recent shift in Raikage to a more power hungry war-monger, and the destruction of a great village that leaves a great vacuum for power, Iwagakure may see war sooner rather than later, and if they do, What of the Suna-Nin in the other villages. Ayame would obviously be tasked with defending her village, and so would they, but that meant that whoever they are, they might meet on the battlefield someday. With this realization a little bit of sorrow grew in Ayame, knowing that one day she may be required to kill and fight, those she may have otherwise viewed as comrades. However this thought was cut off when Takashi's voice broke through her conscious saying “So, do you still curse like you did all those years ago? Or have you mellowed a little with age?”. Ayame would pause for a moment, processing what he was attempting to say, as she tried to refocus on the world. Before giggling a little bit and saying "I've uhh, mellowed out a little bit, though It's not uncommon for a few to slip into my sentences." It was then she'd think back on what the conversation had been previously, before replying "And too your point, I think it's cool that so many people from Sunagakure are in Iwagakure. Though, the realization that we're probably all over the world makes me a bit sad." She'd say leaving it there. If he figured out what she meant then that was that, but if he need clarification, he could ask and she'd likely reply. Though this brought her back to the day she met him.

The girl looked around muttering her curses as she helped the boy up off the ground. Once he got up, he too looked around and simply muttered “Ah crap,” He'd pause closer inspecting the food, as Ayame went over to pick up her own package. She was about to walk off, and leave it at what it was, a mess up she had caused, but the next sentence changed her mind about the situation. “Yeah I don’t know if this stuff is gonna be good anymore.”He said letting out an audible sigh as he looked around at his scattered and ruined food.  “I guess I’ll head back into the market for more food…” He'd add, rather dejectedly. Ayame at this point would let out a sigh and add a "Damnit..." As the guild began to eat at the young girl. She'd then bite her lip before yelling out "Hey! wait up!" Running back over to the boy before he'd head into the market. She hated what she was about to do. The sun was hot, and she wanted to get inside. She'd rather spend her allowance on something like a kunai or maybe a training dummy. Something she practice on. instead the girl would say as she wandered back up the boy, hoping to catch him before he wandered off back into the market "Hey look. I feel bad about making your food shitty, and wanted to make it up to you. Let me pay for your groceries, and I'll even help you carry them home." She'd say, moving the small box of kunai over to one of her arms, as she pulled out a sizable amount of ryo and showing it to the boy, before stuffing it back into her pocket, and placing holding her box with both hands again. "Whatd'ya say?" She'd add. Assuming he'd agree ayame would spend the next, however long this would take, paying for as much food as the boy could ask for. Her mother gave her way too much freedom with ryo. As, well as helping him carry the food back to his mother's house, while making small chatter with the boy, and talking about how cool the Uchiha clan was, which would mostly come in the stories of clan members that her mother had told her, and throwing curses in just about as many sentences as they'd fit in. After dropping the food off, she'd have to make a quick ran back to Takashi's house in order to grab the box of Kunai she'd left there on accident, only finally leaving his house for the last time, just as the sun was setting. Rather happy with the friend she'd just made, though unknown to her that she wouldn't see him again for a very long time to come. Of course her mother was upset about her taking so long to get home, but she relaxed a bit after Ayame had told her why she was out so long, and Ayame's mother even made her her favorite dinner as a sort of reward for her helping someone out she didn't need too. All in all it was a good day for Ayame.

Ayame's would have been mindlessly tending to her training while thinking back on that day with takashi, and while also listening to what he had to say in reply to her comment about the sadness of Sunagakure ninja within the other villages, but as she was beginning to pant a little bit at both the expenditure of chakra, and just the constant movements and workout she'd been doing from before takashi had even gotten here, she figured it was time to focus in a little bit. Turning her gaze towards the tree and narrowing her eyes, ayame would store a bit more katon chakra into her arms, to the point hints of flames here and there would flicker around her arms, and the heat would distort the air a little bit. She'd then punch the tree, as a more noticible burst of chakra would come out with each hit. She'd more to 'fighting' the tree more aggressively, throwing several punches in a row, an even some kicks, each one coming with a notable blast. Up until the point she was visibly starting to sweat, and her breath became heavy. Then she'd let it all out in one final "AHHH" As flames erupted all the way up her arm, as she'd slam her fist full force into the tree, and an eruption of fire would be released from it, sending a shockwave of heat out to the rest of the training ground, as sizeable chunk of the tree that Ayame was hit was blown backward, and the larger trunk fall forwards. Ayame simply stepping to the tree came crashing down into the middle of the yard. Ayame would walk over to the bag she'd brought, and grab a water bottle, pouring it on herself before making the tiger handseal, and summoning wind chakra into her lungs, effectively blowing out the now burning stump, and tree. Before she'd look over to takashi. "Well... I've had my fill of fun for today. Catch you around then I suppose?" She'd say before giving a wink and wandering off towards the showers.

WC: 1681
Total WC: 5230

[exit thread]
Training:
Strength: E-Rank to D-rank [750/750]
Speed: E-Rank to D-rank [750/750]
Endurance: E-Rank to D-rank [750/750]
Perception: E-Rank to D-rank [750/750]
Reaction Time: E-Rank to D-1 [1075/1075]
Fire Release: Explosive Force (C-rank) [1000/1000]

Words left over: 155

8A Meeting of Fate [Private/NK] Empty Re: A Meeting of Fate [Private/NK] Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:16 pm

Uzumaki Takashi

Uzumaki Takashi

D-rank
As the Uzumaki continued with his own training session, the Uchiha that had found his own personal training area went through her own regiment. Even as he spoke to her though, he could see that she was at least listening to him. Her face registered some sadness, surprise, and some measure of worry as the genin continued with his chin ups, trying to get a read on the girl that he had met all those years ago in the Grand Bazaar of his home. As he asked her about her old habits and whether or not she had changed, he could not help but smile as she giggled in response. He was cute, he could not deny that. And when she laughed like that it only brought out that side of her just enough to make Takashi notice it. “I've uhh, mellowed out a little bit, though It's not uncommon for a few to slip into my sentences." He simply grunted an affirmative response as she continued. She switched topics very quickly, jumping back to the more depressing portion of their conversation. "And too your point, I think it's cool that so many people from Sunagakure are in Iwagakure. Though, the realization that we're probably all over the world makes me a bit sad."

Takashi was not sure what she meant by that at first, but he figured that she probably had a reason for being upset. Of course there was the fact that the reason for their now widespread influence was the fact that their home no longer existed on any tangible level. The place that he had once called home was no more than a hole in the ground now, but there must be something more to what she meant. A few drops of sweat dropped off of Takashi’s brow as he furrowed it in quiet contemplation. With the people of what was formally called the Village Hidden in the Sands all around the world, it meant that all of those people had managed to find a new home in the arms of cities that were accepting refugees. Those people could not have new lives in the other corners of the world, testing themselves and making themselves known within the new places that they could call their own, much like he now called Iwagakure no Sato his own home. But it was as that thought went through his head that Takahsi began to understand where the young Uchiha’s concerns were founded. He had become a shinobi of this village, and so had Ayame and Tamae. Each of them had risen form the ashes of their home and become ninja of their new nation. But if more people like that existed, that meant that some of them had become ninja of villages other than the Village Hidden in the Stones. Some of them may have even joined the Raikage, who Takashi had heard did not get along very well with the Kage of his own village. If a war ever broke out in this generation, or even in the next, that would mean that brother may be fighting brother for their new homes. It was a worrying thought, but Takashi felt the need to reply. “I…” he paused trying to find the correct words to explain how he felt. He could not; “I understand that melancholy as well...” He looked over his training partner for a moment, thinking back to a time before they had been forced form their home.

The girl muttered curse after curse, leaving Takashi to simply turn away from her feeling defeated as he headed back toward the market. It really was not a big deal, but it was still frustrating to have to return to each and every store again, wasting a bunch of time that he could be using to help out around the store. But as he began to walk away, he heard the voice of the girl call out to him. "Hey! wait up!" She ran up to him and touched him on the shoulder, causing him to turn around with a confused look on his face as she began to move around her boxes in her arms and pull out a pouch of ryo. “Hey look. I feel bad about making your food shitty, and wanted to make it up to you. Let me pay for your groceries, and I'll even help you carry them home." The ryo that was in her hand was shoved back into her pocket, but her offer seemed to stand as she waited for his reply. His gaze fell to the ruined groceries on the ground, then back to the pocket that he knew held the ryo he would need to get more food to replace the stuff in the sand. It did not take long before his smile grew back onto his face. “Alright,” he said grinning. “Ya I think that will be perfect! Thank you!”

With that, the young man spun around and walked in step with the girl, pulling a list of the groceries he needed form his pocket as they made their way from one store to the next. All along the way, Takashi did his best to try to talk about his own clan but found himself overwhelmed by the history of the Uchiha clan along with a bunch of stories talking about how great they were compare dot every other clan. The Uzumaki doubted they were as great as the girl was saying each and every passing moment of the shopping trip; but he did mind learning something at the very least. Plus, having a companion to shop with was not all that bad. By the end of the day, Takashi found himself smiling at the idea of the friend he had just made, hoping that he would meet her again someday. Maybe she would show him how to use those kunai she had been carrying around or something…

As the memory faded from his mind and Takashi returned to the present, the genin dropped down from his position in the tree and landed softly. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small cloth to wipe off his face while he watched his new training partner punch the tree before her. Strike after strike hit the tree, each one causing small flames to lick up against he bark of the tree trunk. It was a level of internal chakra control that Takashi was not familiar with, being more of an expert when it came to sealing techniques rather than physical attacks. He reached up to wipe his face at the exact moment that Ayame let out a cry of rage. Pulling the cloth down from his face, Takashi watched wide-eyed as the young woman that he had just been talking two seemed to have flames curling around her arm that she threw forward, the travelling fist causing flames to fly behind her before smashing into he tree along with her fist. An explosion seemed to erupt from the point of impact as a shock wave of heat blew past the Uzumaki, causing his hair to blow back a little bit while the tree was in much worse shape. The chunk of the tree that the Uchiha punched flew backward causing the rest to crash to the ground after falling forward, stunning Takashi into silence for a moment.

His gaze simply followed the girl as she walked over to her bag and pulled out a bottle of water that she proceeded to pour over herself in an attempt to cool off. After all, she had just been throwing flaming punches. Takashi did not say a word, instead choosing to watch her as he wiped sweat from his face and hair. As she blew out the flaming stump with a quick jutsu that Takashi recognized, the Uzumaki opened his mouth to speak before being interrupted by Ayame. Well... I've had my fill of fun for today. Catch you around then I suppose?" She'd say before giving a wink and wandering off towards the showers. The Uzumaki turned to watch her leave and did not stop until she was out of view. At which point Takashi shrugged, grabbed his jacket, and walked off after her, completely distracted by the memory of the tree crashing down after being punched by a girl no older than him, and one thought that would not leave his mind.

Well…that was hot.

[Exit Thread]

WC:1418+3265=4683

Training:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.