You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mission Workbench [RBS] Empty Mission Workbench [RBS] Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:30 pm

Chronicler Raven

Chronicler Raven

D-rank
x MISSIONS

Last edited by Chronicler Raven on Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:48 pm; edited 101 times in total

2Mission Workbench [RBS] Empty Re: Mission Workbench [RBS] Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:31 pm

Chronicler Raven

Chronicler Raven

D-rank
Skeleton
Mission Skeleton:

Code:

[spoiler="Mission Skeleton"]
[b]Mission name:[/b] (What is the name of the mission?)
[b]Mission rank:[/b] (What rank is the mission considered? D-S)
[b]Objective: [/b](What is the mission asking for?)
[b]Location:[/b] (Where does the mission take place?)
[b]Reward:[/b] (What is the reward for completing this mission?)
[b]Mission Description:[/b] (The details of the mission IC.)
[b]Mission Details:[/b] (The details of the mission OOC. The information in this field is unknown to the character(s) taking part in the mission and is largely meant to guide direction and outline specific events.)

[hr]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]General Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Goals:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Items:[/b]
[/spoiler]

TANKZAKU GAI MISSIONS

B-Rank Crime

Yin & Yang (Crime):

Last edited by Chronicler Raven on Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:27 pm; edited 5 times in total

3Mission Workbench [RBS] Empty Re: Mission Workbench [RBS] Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:42 pm

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Chronicler Raven wrote:
Mod me, please

Missions requested by Daremo:
- Guanyin Plot [TBD]
- Pestilence Plot [WIP]

C Rank - The Haunting Cold (Repeatable):

B Rank - Revenant (Repeatable):
B Rank - Breath of Winter (One-Time):
B Rank - Gate to the Otherworld (One-Time):

A Rank - The Headless Horseman (Repeatable):
A Rank - We are Legion (Repeatable):

S Rank - Taking the Crown of Pestilence (One-Time):

Approved!

4Mission Workbench [RBS] Empty Re: Mission Workbench [RBS] Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:06 pm

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Chronicler Raven wrote:
Mod me, please

- Guanyin Plot [TBD]

Known ports
Hi no Kuni: Kasai, Teichaku and Heiwa
http://www.narutosaga.com/t26848-hi-no-kuni#212898
Mizu no Kuni: Terumi City
http://www.narutosaga.com/t26849-mizu-no-kuni#212902
Tsuchi no Kuni: Tatekotan
http://www.narutosaga.com/t26851-tsuchi-no-kuni#212908
Kaminari no Kuni: Chiharu, Hiromitsu
http://www.narutosaga.com/t26852-kaminari-no-kuni#212911

Cargo Check:
Cleaning the cannons:
Cleaning the deck:
Crow's Nest:

Approved!

5Mission Workbench [RBS] Empty Re: Mission Workbench [RBS] Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:59 am

Destiny

Destiny

D-rank
Chronicler Raven wrote:
Mod me, please

- Guanyin Plot [TBD]

Known ports
Hi no Kuni: Kasai, Teichaku and Heiwa
http://www.narutosaga.com/t26848-hi-no-kuni#212898
Mizu no Kuni: Terumi City
http://www.narutosaga.com/t26849-mizu-no-kuni#212902
Tsuchi no Kuni: Tatekotan
http://www.narutosaga.com/t26851-tsuchi-no-kuni#212908
Kaminari no Kuni: Chiharu, Hiromitsu
http://www.narutosaga.com/t26852-kaminari-no-kuni#212911

C-ranks
Beer, beer!:
Cannon Target Practise:
Cartography:
Haul of the Day:
Sail Practice:

B-ranks
Boarding party:
Shipwreck Salvaging:
Storm Ahoy!:

A-ranks
#Ship-Rekt:

Missions are Approved.

6Mission Workbench [RBS] Empty Re: Mission Workbench [RBS] Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:07 am

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Chronicler Raven wrote:
Mod me, please

Crimes for the Crafty
D Rank - Trial and Error:
D Rank - Test Subjects:
D Rank - The Master Mind:

C Rank - Progress and Failure:
C Rank - Evil Hobbies:

B Rank - Match made in Hell:

Approved!

7Mission Workbench [RBS] Empty Re: Mission Workbench [RBS] Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:07 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Quest missions have been forwarded to the Storyline admin ;)

He should be here soon

8Mission Workbench [RBS] Empty Re: Mission Workbench [RBS] Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:09 am

Hika

Hika

D-rank
Chronicler Raven wrote:
Mod me, please

Godslayer (Quest) Missions

[Kumogakure Quest Missions]
The tyranny of the False God can't continue. Promises of peace and fathership have been forsaken in his search for power, his believers causing more trouble and damage than should be the case. While shinobi of Kumogakure are dutifully bound to follow his lead, the people quietly pray for salvation of the black storms that since cloud their hope. Will the clouds break as opposition rises?

Varied rank - A Game of Influences:

C rank - Messenger:
C rank - For the Resistance:
C rank - Logistics:

B rank - Tag and Bag:
B rank - Sabotage:
B rank - Preserving Secrecy:

A rank - Getting the Key Figures:
A rank - Setting Up Camp:

All these need actual links for development references.

Messenger and Logistics have rather weak foes with no number assigned. Are these a threat because they're en masse? If not, grant them jutsu.

On For the Resistance, how do you qualify the difficulty of escaping or evading these people? Perception stats? Sensory jutsu?

Sabotage is less difficult combat-wise than the other two missions of its rank. What's the sabotage you need to accomplish and what might impede you from completing it?

Key Figures needs a conditional - can you avoid the extra squad by being quiet, for example?

Setting Up Camp needs static numbers; the variability on the ranks makes the mission trivial if you choose all C-rank ninja, for example.

9Mission Workbench [RBS] Empty Re: Mission Workbench [RBS] Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:56 pm

Chronicler Raven

Chronicler Raven

D-rank
- Link will be available once the storyline is up since it ties in with the war efforts I heard about.

- Messenger and Logistics were updated with numbers. En masse is the reason, indeed. Also, C-ranks are not supposed to be in lethal danger as per the mission rules so opposition may not be too difficult either.

- For the Resistance has been updated with sensory.

- Sabotage: "Sabotage Jashinist meetings, scramble patrol routes and/or intercept couriers and other communication.". Which one and how many of them is up to the writer's discretion, but I'd say there's sufficient options for people to know what this mission is supposed to sabotage.
The sabotage is impeded by the chuunin squad. I guess their stats are weaker than the opponent of the other missions but they count more numbers. If the four of them know the meaning of teamwork you'll be dealing with four B-rank jutsu in short succession real quick, fighting off debuffs while they harass you, keep you occupied as they heal team members, and more of that combat pragmatism/crazy coordinated team work stuff. While it certainly depends on how hard you want to make this for yourself, I'd say a squad of chuunin should not be taken so lightly.

- Key Figures: condition added.

- Setting up Camp: dropped the C-ranks, added another challenge

First post: [x]

10Mission Workbench [RBS] Empty Re: Mission Workbench [RBS] Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:33 pm

Hika

Hika

D-rank
Chronicler Raven wrote:
The tyranny of the False God can't continue. Promises of peace and fathership have been forsaken in his search for power, his believers causing more trouble and damage than should be the case. While shinobi of Kumogakure are dutifully bound to follow his lead, the people quietly pray for salvation of the black storms that since cloud their hope. Will the clouds break as opposition rises?

C rank - Messenger:
C rank - Logistics:

B rank - Tag and Bag:
B rank - Sabotage:

Yeah, I don't take a squad of chūnin lightly. But why does another mission have that equivalent squad +4 pseudo-immortal Jashinists? It's a matter of comparative difficulty - what makes this as difficult as that? How can the squad directly interfere with your sabotage?

Messenger, For the Resistance, Logistics, Key Figures, Setting Up Camp are all good.

If I haven't discussed any of the other missions heretofore, they should be good (or I missed something, it happens). Otherwise awaiting development references hopefully sometime later this event.

11Mission Workbench [RBS] Empty Re: Mission Workbench [RBS] Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:40 am

Chronicler Raven

Chronicler Raven

D-rank
I see. So it wasn't 'sabotage' that required the attention but 'preserving secrecy' that needed to be tuned down some. I lowered the opposition from 8 to 5 members there. Mingled group, it'll be up to the writer to decide how many pseudo-immortals they want to deal with. Pulls it more in line?

First page: [x]

12Mission Workbench [RBS] Empty Re: Mission Workbench [RBS] Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:52 pm

Hika

Hika

D-rank
Chronicler Raven wrote:
Mod me, please

Godslayer (Quest) Missions

C rank - Messenger:
C rank - Logistics:

B rank - Tag and Bag:
B rank - Sabotage:

There seems to have been a misinterpretation. The difficulty of Preserving Secrecy was adequate - it was the comparative lack thereof in Sabotage which is what I took issue with.

Me One Post Ago wrote:...what makes this as difficult as that? How can the squad directly interfere with your sabotage?

13Mission Workbench [RBS] Empty Re: Mission Workbench [RBS] Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:36 am

Chronicler Raven

Chronicler Raven

D-rank
First Page: [x]
- Upped the numbers from 4 to 6.
- Defined their possible position to clarify their means to interfere.

14Mission Workbench [RBS] Empty Re: Mission Workbench [RBS] Fri May 24, 2019 11:08 pm

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Chronicler Raven wrote:
Mod me, please

D-RANKS
A Night with Spiders:
Building Bridges:
Paint the Torii Gate:

C-RANKS
Dead Gardens:
Providing Provision:

Missions are approved~

15Mission Workbench [RBS] Empty Re: Mission Workbench [RBS] Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:43 am

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Chronicler Raven wrote:TANKZAKU GAI MISSIONS

D-Ranks

Meditation:
Working Hands:
Martial Arts:

C-Ranks

Honour Guard:
Komusō:
Catch the Spy:

B-Rank

Yin & Yang:
The Mirror of Amaterasu:
The Sword of Destiny:

A-Rank

Dusk:
Midnight:
Dawn:

B-Rank Crime

Yin & Yang (Crime):

Missions Approved

16Mission Workbench [RBS] Empty Re: Mission Workbench [RBS] Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:02 am

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Chronicler Raven wrote:CHIHARU MISSIONS

D-Ranks
Any Port in a Storm:
Market Mayhem:
The Black Market:

C-Ranks
Eavesdropping :
Infiltration:
X marks the spot:

B-Ranks
Culling the Crimes:
Confiscating the Crates:
Sabotage:

A-Ranks
Evil Megazord, now!:
The Terminator:
Jugo Boss:

Missions Approved

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.