You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Going to get an Eye ( private travel) Empty Going to get an Eye ( private travel) Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:00 am

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
WOlfgang sat down at his writing desk in nothing but his black kimono, it was a rainy night out, and the air was nice and fresh with the dewy air, the way that the rain seemed to erase any dirt and corruption in the air and ground, it was refreshing.
He dipped his quill in his ink and began writing to someone that he hoped could help him out.

Dear Leaf medic, i have not heard your name yet but i have indeed heard of your Prowess. My name is Miho Osada, and i am a jounin from the village hidden in the mist. Our villages are in good standing and i have a request.

If you are capable and available i have acquired a set of Dojutsu based eyes, i only need one. I hope that you would be able to put them into me. This letter is private and i have shared my needs with no one else other then you at this point. This is left to your direction and i have ryo to pay you for your services.

Thank you for your answer ill be moving down to your village for a week in case this is a yes. If your answer is yes i would like a response on where to find you, as this letter is just addressed to the address i was given and i hope not to bother you by just showing up

Yours Discreetly Miho Osada

Wolfgang signed the scroll and rolled it up, sealing it up with the Osada clan symbol in jet black wax. Wolfgang gave the letter to a man and payed him for his silence, a healthy amount of fear helped the silence be real. He promised to send it to the mystery Leaf village medic, and now Wolfgang had to start getting ready for his trip.

First he took the small glass jar filled with two eyes, he was not sure if they were both usable or not, or if the medic may want one of them, which he was fully happy to give to him. The ninja was a chuunin so he assumed they were of good quality, even if they were lower the price of a new Kekkei Genkai was invaluable. As he geared up he thought better then to bring his anbu mask or armor. He did not want to go and be known as a anbu of the mist, this was for himself and had to be done discreet like.

Wolfgang went to his store room and took the Oni style mask that he took from the dead ninja he killed a long while ago. He placed that onto his face and added on the cheaper quality armor, he was used to his high class anbu armor but this would do. The thick blue steel plate mail was of okay quality so it would be fine. He sheathed Dunkis old long sword on his back, he was not trained in them but could use his katar that he owned, the sword was for the look, so that no one would know who he really was. On top of it all he placed the fur lined full cloak to completely hide his body, face and identity.

Now that he was ready to leave, Wolfgang made sure to also send a quick letter to the Mizukage that he was leaving for a week to get some new jutsu that he heard about. Assuming that he was good to go he began to walk down the road, for the first time in a while he was mildly excitied.

Travel to Leaf done once i un-WIP the thread just putting it here for now so i dont lose it

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.