You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Family Business [Invite | NK] Empty Family Business [Invite | NK] Tue May 29, 2018 3:02 am

Haka Osada

Haka Osada

Retired
Invited: Wolfgang

Pony had finally arrived, and already the spider was obliged to pick up an odd thing called 'responsibilities'. Brushing it, feeding it, training it. It was a concept Haka was not familiar with. The Spider clan were generally solitary creatures going about their own business, so now having to watch over a creature that was 4 ft high and could trample or kick her with little effort was rather daunting. She had actually wished to eat it first, interested in discovering the taste of a pony - or a Clydesdale horse, rather - but had decided against it at the last moment since horses were a much loved animal among humans. That meant such an animal had to harbour a certain potential to them since humans generally killed off any other animal without remorse or enslaved them for their own luxury needs. The spider thus wanted to see what use this animal could have for the Spider Clan.

While there was plenty of room in the garden for the horse to run about, food was a different case. The grass in Spider Island wasn't ideal as having the horse roam about was bound to have it get eaten by the lurking spiders and Unmei that lived there. Obliged to remain within the 'safe' confines of the garden, Haka was forced to do the necessary for its meal. Visiting the stables and order a vast amount of hay and grains. The teenager was dressed in a proper school outfit consisting of a white shirt, deep blue sleeveless sweater and a black skirt. Her long, white hair sported a black hairband and draped richly over the black cloak bearing the Unmei kamon that covered most of her body. A silver necklace with a cross along with a hint of perfume finished her human masquerade, subtly hinting at her being remotely well-off as the daughter of a local Lord. Her disguise would have been perfect, were it not for the monstrous aura engulfing the weak-willed beings in its immediate vicinity with its predatory instinct.

Once she arrived at the stables, a solid woman approached her. Muscles apparent from dealing with the horses, calluses on her fingers from hard labour and yet holding a softening smile on her face. She wore a simple shirt with fresh dirt marks around her stomach, and a pair of brown leather pants covered partially by high boots. With a wave and a cheerful greeting she approached Haka who stood waiting outside as no one had replied to her knocks on the door, and started to chat the ears of the girl as she felt nervous by the discomforting aura of the child.

"Hi, can I help you? Are you looking for a horse? They are beautiful aren't they? Home bred, mind you. We took good care for them. Healthy teeth, strong body, will bring you anywhere real quick. Anything you fancy, eerrr...?"
"Lady Osada.", she replied, ignoring the casual banter, with a cold and calm voice reminiscent of the mists.
"Ah! My apologies, milady. Here I am running my mouth and not even greeting you properly. I bid you welcome to our stables, best horses of Kirigakure, mind you. Can I help you out?"
"Yes, you can. I'm in need of copious amounts of hay and wheat. To be delivered at the manor on Osada Island."
"You mean Spi- ah, right, right...", she trailed off, seemingly blanching at the idea of having to deliver in that terrifying area. "Delivery there is a little difficult. The road, the dangers. I might have to ask a better price to cover costs."
"Name your price.", she was already used to this. Every time she wanted to buy something, terrified vendors would raise their prices in hopes to dissuade the monster from buying their goods but necessity generally pushed through that, resulting in Haka having to pay more. Some would just call her a horrible haggler, others would not understand why she simply didn't steal what she wanted. If only things were always so simple.
"I'd settle for a 10% increase, mostly because of the bad road leading to it. Cart wheels are expensive."
"I accept your terms. Please deliver a soon as possible. I wouldn't like it if Toribyūto ends up starved."
"O-of course, milady. I'll do what is needed. Pleasure doing business with you."

Haka would nod before her red amber eyes shifted their gaze to the horses behind the fences. There were quite a few, each and every one of them different in colour or physique than Toribyūto. As the stable woman made herself scarce, Haka would move to lean on the fence. Observe the area. See what could be pried lose on information as to what a horse would need as basic care in the open.

2Family Business [Invite | NK] Empty Re: Family Business [Invite | NK] Wed May 30, 2018 1:07 pm

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Wolfgang was walking down the road beside his pet, Saru. The large blue ape grunted and growled with every walking step. I know you are hungry, were going to get pet food for you down at the stables...eating just meat and good for you and you know it The ape gave Wolfgang a look that he knew, he was thinking of attacking wolfgang again, which wasn't a far-sight from their normal interactions.

Do it, you know how that went last time, we can always tussle again were 10-2 ain't looking for you The knew what Wolfgang was saying to some extent, the animal definitely was made for ninja work it understood commands well and even a few conversation terms...like fight me.

As they walked towards the stables Wolfgang yawned it was ungodly how tired he was after that last mission, he was more injured from it then it cared to admit, when he got  back a few days ago he was missing more blood then he had any idea that he could of from the small wound, the weird poison defintly did its work, just today he was back to roughly full condition. As they neared the stable he heard talking in there already, he hated waiting.

Today Wolfgang was wearing a black and blue Yukata robe that ended near his shins, with the symbol of the Osada clan on his back done in blood red. Though he was in casual garb he was still wearing certain defense measures. He wore his Hunter ninja anbu vest underneath, though no mask this time he actually wore his re-breather with the mist symbol on it, it had helped the healing process be more comfortable. He was cleanly shaven today, doing anyway with the blue hair and beard that made him very noticeable.

Though the bald look was no less noticeable, since he was nearing 7ft6 and covered in tattoos from head to toe. He had just gotten his face tattoo touched up, so that there was no more gross bugs and things and it was just a realistic skull tattooed onto his face and head in black ink. Past his Yukata he had a few new tattoos from the other day, one of which was the anbu symbol for his village, the mist symbol and a few other flashy ones for fun, all of which lay hidden below his neck right down to his toes.

As he neared the Stables he heard the sound as well of nervous horses and a few people haggling prices or something along those lines. Wolfgang and the ape walked into the stables main room with an air of casualness, since in reality he was in no real rush he was taking today off after all and taking it easy. He saw the back of someones head that would have gave him a chill down his spine if he felt anything there, as the person turned for a moment so Wolf could get a look at their face he nearly fainted, quite abnormal for the large man but he hadnt seen that face in quite a long time, since his teens.

Se..See...Sero? But suddenly he realized that it was mainly the disposition that made them simiar as this was actually a girl and was indeed wearing a School girl outfit with her normal ninja gear. Wolfgang suddenly had a stark flash back to a much angrier time...a much angrier him. He saw himself laughing covered in his own blood trying to kill a small boy, a relative to him. Only the fight was thankfully stopped by one of the villages sannin, and wolfgang had not made it out of that fight in good condition...such reckless abandon.

Something about that moment made him feel a ping of remorse, he actually hadn't seen sero in a long time and wondered how he felt about Wolfgang. He no doubted hated him, and it showed by the fact that they were in the same clan, same village yet had seen barely any of eachother over the years.

Sorry, just made a mistake no way your Sero Wolfgangs gruff voice was very bad at sorry's and nice phrases but he did feel bad mistaking this random girl for someone from years ago...though the similarities were terrifying in the way she stood about and acted.
WC 736

3Family Business [Invite | NK] Empty Re: Family Business [Invite | NK] Thu May 31, 2018 4:58 am

Haka Osada

Haka Osada

Retired
She had barely reached the fence to take a look at the horses behind them when she heard the name of her Creator being muttered. Turning her head to direct her attention to the man who made this mistake, her red amber eyes gazed upon a bald, cleanly shaven man wearing a black and blue yukata, the kamon of the Osada not visible from where she stood. Strangely, the man was wearing a rebreather despite looking otherwise casual, and something underneath his clothes made the whole clothing look bulkier than it should have been - a minor detail civilians certainly wouldn't notice. The tattoos that covered her body were intriguing, making the spider-nin wonder for a moment if they were Body Seals but upon closer inspection there was nothing that confirmed that suspicion. They were just pictures branded into his skin for his own pleasure.

The man wasn't familiar to her, neither was she surprised to hear someone mistake her for Sero again. She was smaller and of the opposing gender, but that had often been disregarded as she did share the same long, white hair, the same apathetic gaze and that monstrous aura he was known for. Few would feel the difference in the power of their aura the first moment, but Sero's was certainly more ominous than hers. He would apologise then, suddenly brushing her being Sero off the table. In response she walked closer to him halting about two meter away from him.

"No, not Sero. Haka Osada, his progeny."

There was a distinct difference in the way he had been startled. She knew fear when she saw it, but his was not alike to the fear of the civilians that generally crawled away to avoid her. She wasn't even sure she could call it fear. He saw something she couldn't, in a world she was not part of. This man was tied to Sero in a way that she didn't understand, and since he was not Nozomi, which he had explicitly called his rival, she was not able to place him in Sero's life. Another of the many mysteries related to Sero. Another puzzle of the piece she would pry loose in time.

"Who are you to worry about his presence like this?"

Had he been to Spider Island like so many others? Had he lived there, trained there or had he run away? Plenty of humans came there, and he looked human alright. Unlike the ape that tagged along. Resting her eyes on the pet, Haka realised she was not familiar with an animal like this. Spider Island, riddled with all the Unmei skittering about, counted precious little animals these days. Monkey was a kind of prey she had not had the chances to taste yet but she doubted the bald man would just give it away for dinner. Most humans with pets were attached to their animal companions.

Returning her apathetic stare back to Wolfgang, she awaited his answer. Would he prove to be a crucial key opening some of Sero's secrets, or just another dull human puppet in search of his attention? Only he could tell.

Total: 1339

OOC: You need 3500 wc, 5 posts to have it count as a social, right?

4Family Business [Invite | NK] Empty Re: Family Business [Invite | NK] Thu May 31, 2018 11:17 am

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
The girl turned around, she was very causal with her way of standing and answering. And at the comment of calling her Sero she did not react as if she was surprised, almost like this has happened before somewhere and was a normal annoyance. Now that she was turned around the girl did not truly look like Him, but did give off certain similar vibes. As she answered back Wolfgang began to take off his re-breather to make conversation easier, since the breather was not required and was being used to help make him heal a little faster. With it off the air felt much more damp going into his lungs, but it was do able for politeness.

"No, not Sero. Haka Osada, his progeny." Wolfgangs face held a moment of shock for him, not too long but this girl would defintly notice the look. Now the main question running through wolfgangs mind was whether or not she was actually his kid. If she was Wolf had defintly missed a lot with his clan with his missions and sage walks.

Are you his daugther? Son? Student I do no recognize you She also made him a tad angry with what she said next, a very telltale sign that she may very well she the offspring of Sero. "Who are you to worry about his presence like this? Wolfgang bristled, the sheer bravery to say that to someone his size...it was like he was a teenager again.

My name, is Wolfgang Miho Osada, used to be the head of the Osada clan for a while I....grew up with Sero we did not get along that well him and i Wolfgang minced his words since saying that he tried to murder him in cold blood cause of some reason that even Wolf forgot would not fly...and he had no intentions of repeating this event...but if he had a kid, maybe Wolfgang thought to himself, just maybe i can use her to make up to Sero, since there was no love lost between the two of them

Beside Wolfgang, Saru bristled at the girls gaze, something was wrong with it in his animistic eyes. Wolfgang shot a glance back at the monkey and he stopped his whining and sooking in a heartbeat. The look the monkey gave back made this girl even more of a interest to him. Saru was by no means a coward but something about Sero Progeny here seemed to just freak him out...the same way Sero freaked Wolfgang out back when he was a teen and Sero was but a small boy.

How is that....Cousin of mine Sero doing now a days anyway Wolfgangs voice was just a tad off at the moment, since he worried about that kid sero. He heard down the grapevine that he was one of the Seven swordsmen of the mist. It seemed he had trained far harder then Wolfgang did, who had taken the past few years pretty easy. If that gave anyway away to his kid...then this girl was probably something special.
WC 1254

5Family Business [Invite | NK] Empty Re: Family Business [Invite | NK] Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:52 am

Haka Osada

Haka Osada

Retired
Wolfgang Miho Osada. Haka tilted her head slightly. She had never heard of a name like that, nor had she heard of any other Osada than Sero and her sister Miyu. Sero had never mentioned anything about his clan. Well, to be fair, Sero mentioned very little in general despite having taught her Fuinjutsu and telling her to learn about humanity. The bond between Sero and Haka was a strange one. Far different from the typical father-daughter relations humans had. Haka was fine with that, and was likewise not too surprised to hear another one of Sero's mysteries come to surface. This man was family. A man he grew up with. What did this even mean to Haka?

The man revealed he had once been the head of the clan. He didn't get along with Sero. That was unusual considering humans either cowered in fear for him, or crawled up to the doorsteps of his manor in hopes to meet and be trained by him. This man merely didn't get along. An option that had not been there before she met him. In the eyes of the spider-nin this told her everything. This human was of a greater value to her than any others she had ever met. He knew things no one else would ever be able to tell her. Secrets about her Creator, the elusive spectre of the manor.

"Sero is fine. Always doing Sero things. Dealing with visitors, opening Sealed gates, giving Haka a pony.", she had to think about that question. She generally put little thought in how he was doing since he was rarely around. Always somewhere else, doing Sero things. That didn't sound bad, did it? In its own twisted way, it made Sero sound like a normal father.

The truth was different though. She had been in Hansha, his own little world. She was also born as his creation, a living weapon that served as an extension to his will. Though some people would consider her unfortunate to follow such a destructive path 'blindly', Haka was fine with it. She could do as she pleased, carve her own path. She was a huntress, and fine with hunting the targets he appointed. It fit her own plans just fine. Very few humans would understand or approve what she aimed to do. Sero probably wouldn't either, but apathy was as much inherent to her as it was to Sero.

"Why did you dislike Sero?", she would ask, him being about the only chance she had now to pry loose more secrets about her Creator. Digging in the past was a good way to understand people. To know where they came from, how they grew up to be the person they were today. It provided insight. Insight in strengths and weaknesses. If there was one thing Noiralane was teaching her was to learn the heart of humans. Their emotions. And manipulate those to her liking.

Total: 1835

6Family Business [Invite | NK] Empty Re: Family Business [Invite | NK] Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:27 am

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
"Sero is fine. Always doing Sero things. Dealing with visitors, opening Sealed gates, giving Haka a pony.", Hmmm so it was defintetly a father to daugther relationship of some sort but she did not look like any Osada that he knew of. Wolfgang may not be a close clansmen with the others in the clan but he even knew Seros face.

Are you his daughter? I never knew that Sero had sired a kid, a ninja as well he must have trained you well. What did you name the pony he got you? My pet here is named Saru If the girl here was anything like her father or guardian or sensei, it would be interesting indeed to see what she could do. Unlike the past when Wolfgang and Sero nearly fought to the death, this was a different idea, wolfgang actually wished to see what this girl could do...she had the face of someone much older then herself, and her eyes were very skilled. Could she also use the Boil release of his clan, or maybe she was too weak for it, or did not have the right blood.

As the second question rang through his ears, Wolfgang visibly frowned, the creases on his forehead deepening. He sighed to himself, wishing that question was not asked, for it was most definitively one of his most shameful moments.When we were, much younger...we got into a scrap that nearly turned lethal, we were stopped by the Sannin...and ever since then i assumed he hated me, i wish that he would forgive me but i know not the man he is now, i plan on going down to apologize soon i hope we can reconcile, this was years ago...hmm from looking at you many years before you were born Wolfgang was not lying, though he left out the parts of him being the one that started the fight and almost elevated it. He was adept at lying, being trained as a jounin to do so for interagattion so he dobuted the girl would catch him in a lie.

Wolfgangs curious mind got the best of him. I may have a favor to ask, would you mind showing me how strong you are. It would irk me not knowing how strong someone trained by Sero is. Wolfgang would not hurt the girl for he assumed that she was at least a chuunin but most likely not higher then that, just from her age. Though he has been wrong before, he prided himself on his astute snap judgments on these matters.
1650 WC

7Family Business [Invite | NK] Empty Re: Family Business [Invite | NK] Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:08 am

Haka Osada

Haka Osada

Retired
"Yes, I'm his daughter."

A strange kind of daughter. His creation was more precise, but to uphold the masquerade 'daughter' would do just fine. She carried his last name for that purpose as well, among a few others. He then asked about her pony's name. The horse had one but Haka was of a habit to call him 'pony' despite that. Thinking a couple of seconds, she remembered his name and with it, the reason why Sero had given it to her.

"Pony's name is Toribyūto. It means tribute."

She had indulged Sero's request and done a good job in doing so. Fighting Verdandi, going on missions with her, interacting with her. So the horse was a tribute. She still did hung out with Verdandi despite having received the pony as they formed a squad together with Chigetsu, lead by Gin.

Wolfgang would reply to her question, explaining how the two of them didn't get along. They had been fighting, almost to lethal point until something or someone called a Sannin had intervened. Haka tilted her head lightly. She had fought Verdandi, both using weapons and jutsu. She had fought Chigetsu too, feeling his techniques pierce deeply in her frail skin. Hunting was much the same. It was do or die, no in between. The spider-nin had a hard time understanding why hatred would be bred through combat, but worse was the strange idea of apologising. Why should anyone ever feel bad about fighting? Nature, the world, survival. Wasn't fighting what life was all about?

"You can come with me if you wish to see Sero again."

It was not her place to tell him what to do or when to apologise, but if this man wanted to meet Sero for whatever reason all he had to do was walk up to the manor and face him. Only then would he be able to apologise, ask forgiveness or express his intent. Certainly, based on his explanation, she was not of a mind there was a need to do so, but the girl's apathy didn't bother much with someone else's problems.

His request for a spar would made the girl run her hand through her long, white hair. She'd look down for a couple of seconds, thinking. His reasons for a spar were of no interest to her. Hunting, fighting, the Unmei would gladly indulge him in a tussle. But he misjudged the origin of her abilities, and that needed to be rectified. Returning her gaze to Wolfgang, her answer to his request would be apparent by her predatory nature now clearly flickering in her red amber eyes.

"Sero taught me the basics, but my strength is my own to achieve."

And at those words she would form the Tiger hand seal as she breathed in deeply, proceeding to spit out a jet of flame in Wolfgang's direction as she breathed out. The five meters distance the technique could cover would be scorched so much as instantly. Having no idea of Wolfgang or the ape's power, she would barbecue the both of them if they failed to react in time.

Total: 2368

Chakra 185/200:

8Family Business [Invite | NK] Empty Re: Family Business [Invite | NK] Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:12 am

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
"Yes, I'm his daughter." Her voice was definite, he knew that she was not lying, at least to herself, whether or not it was by blood or not did not matter. Wolfgang put no hold on blood relationships, the ones made through sweat and blood were the ones that mattered most. He himself knew that more then most, since he after all killed his parents before he was even a teenager.
Her pony was named tribute, that was foreboding but not out of Wolf's limit of crazy, he smiled at the name and nodded to the girl.

I may take you up on that offer, i would like to see your father after all of these years. It would be nice. But i leave for Konoha in a few days for some business most likely so it will be after i come back for i leave in the early morning tomorrow. He already knew why he was going, but that was to be kept secret...not that he was going so much but as too why he was going. He kept his eyes on the girl as he asked for a spar, for if she was anything like her father...she would strike right away like a cat, fast and without thought.

At the comment of her father teaching her the basics, but the specifics were up to her Wolfgang saw it. The killer eyes, the intent as she looked down. He had been in enough fights that he knew that something was coming at him soon. He prepped his chakra as he waited for her. In the time that she looked up he saw her prepping her hands as they shot together to form a hand sign.

Wolfgang did not think, there was just action now. As her hands went together to form tiger, in the same time that she did that Wolfgang was already on the move. His hands a blur of motion forming a plethora of hand signs faster then most people could see, many would see blurring fingers. But to Wolf each hand sign went through his brain lightning fast.

Ushi, Sara, Oo, Nae, Ee, Tori, Ushi, Uma, Tori, Nae, Tora, Inu, Tora, Mee, Ushi, Hitsuji, Mee, Ee, Hitsuji, Nae, Jin, Sara, Tori, Tatsu, Tori, Ushi, Uma, Hitsuji, Tora, Mee, Nae, Sara, Oo, Ee, Tatsu, Hitsuji, Nae, Ushi, Sara, Tori, Jin, Nae, Ee, Tori

Each one done perfectly, this was not his first rodeo. He knew that her jutsu was Katon, from the single tiger sign. If he used the Water dragon straight on it would crack through the fire jutsu like a bad chestnut and he the hammer. He made sure as the dragon shot out that he made it slam the fire from the bottom, so as it tore through the fire it would not fly into the girl.

Hmmm s C rank jutsu...so at least a genin, but with that skill and ease at  breathing the dragon fire out. Lets see what else she has. As the room exploded into Steam Wolfgang shot out the door, Saru flying out with him into the road, outside of the stable as not to cause the Horses anymore distress.

Now in the street Wolfgang stood waiting, as he did he took the sleeves of his robe and tied them around his waist as he slipped off his Anbu vest, throwing it over to Saru. Saru gave the fight a wide berth after all this was not a real fight and in a fist fight even Saru may hurt the girl. Not bad, a genin level Jutsu...though used very well that anbu vest would make things even more unfair for you Wolfgang cracked his neck as he made a single Horse hand sign. Controlling the natural clan chakra in his blood he made the immediate air around him become high ph acid that came as a trailing fog aura around him colored scarlet.

The aura that he made was one of his weakest jutsus. It could even cause any real damage beyond a few light burns and irritated eyes. He made this jutsu when he was a genin and using only it for now seemed like a good idea.

This is the Osada bloodline, if you are an Osada you know it. Try and get a hit on me while i have this on and i will be damned impressed....truly impressed Wolfgang noticed a sly smile on his feet as he stood ready, hands in front of him in a cross stance with open hands waiting for any strikes in case she came in with melee. This was getting to be a blast.

Chakra 290:
WC 2430

9Family Business [Invite | NK] Empty Re: Family Business [Invite | NK] Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:59 am

Haka Osada

Haka Osada

Retired
The fire had barely left her mouth when he made sure to stay out of harms way, his body suddenly a blur. His speed was higher than Haka's, but the spider-nin's strong perceptive skill was still able to follow him properly enough to track his presence. He was not far. Just far enough. The speed at which he formed his hand seals was of a different story, though. She could barely follow up the rate at which his hands moved, only perceiving and recognising a couple of the recurring ones. Troublesome, as it meant she would not be able to read which element he was about to use.

The speed with which Wolfgang had avoided and countered her katon jutsu was more than sufficient for Haka to know she was not dealing with a person around her own level. That alone would have sufficed for her to drop the whole fight as a strategist such as her was to know when a 'mission' was able to be done and when not, but the man would not give it a rest. A giant water serpent would be brought forward to counter her katon technique. Strangely, he didn't aim at her but at the technique, so as the remaining katon chakra would collide with the dragon she jumped sideways to avoid the dragon technique.

Steam would fill the area and with it, Wolfgang took the opportunity to reposition himself. Seeing his silhouette move away out of the steam, Haka would chase him and find him throwing a protective vest he just had removed. The ape would catch it as he complimented her on a good use of a low rank jutsu. Haka replied none, merely analysing the situation. His self-assured attitude, his choice to remove proper protective measures. Either he was a fool, or he was more than strong enough to deal with her without the need of protection. Much like her Creator, maybe.

He would probably not mind if she improved upon her own protections, allowing them to up the tone at least a little bit. As he formed the hand seals for a jutsu of his own, she took out a scroll and unsealed her own battle armour. Under a puff of smoke, the battle garb would instantly adorn her spindly figure, the few folds being patted out by her hands. Putting the now empty scroll away, the arachnid observed the acidic gas that now surrounded Wolfgang. The Osada Bloodline. Was this a secret art her Creator harboured as well?

"The Unmei do not hold the Osada KKG despite being made from his chakra."

She considered her words a fair trade for the revelation of the Osada KKG. He would now know that she didn't have Boil Release, but much like she had still to figure out what this jutsu did, he would have to figure out what the Unmei truly were. The gas certainly looked dangerous enough, but the idea of having to fight him in close quarters was not one the chuunin was about to do. She was no taijutsu specialist, she was a ranged strategist. She had someone else that could deal with close quarter distractions.

Biting her thumb, an inkling of colourless blood would be used for her next technique. Kuchiyose no Jutsu. As the drop of blood hit the floor, fuelled by her chakra, the seal of the Summoning Technique would draw itself on the ground. Shadows would then consume it to reveal the appearance of a arachnid creature with the torso of a young woman. Though pallid and naked, Ameya expressed the cold attitude of an assassin. Not a hint of compassion of humanity would be found in her eyes.

"Attack but note that he is far stronger than us.", she would say to her companion in the speech of the spiders themselves, and as her words had barely turned cold the Summon moved on to strike Wolfgang. At the same time, Haka would form her own hand seals and web the whole area around her. Covering a 15m radius, she was fairly certain that she would be able to catch Wolfgang in its web considering the small distance between the two. But even if he dodged, Wolfgang would note a huge difference in the speed with which Ameya would charge at the man. If he failed to avoid Haka's web in his own movement speed would be reduced just as greatly.

Feeling no desire to hold back, Ameya invoked her own Dancing Shadows technique to deal with the acidic aura of his and would make use of her Black Widow's Kiss to lash out at the Osada before her. Unlike Haka would understood that this was just a test of strength, Ameya disregarded such humane games. To her, Wolfgang was a prey that needed to be dealt with.

OOC: Mind if I learn suiton/katon techniques you show?

Total: 3181

Haka 145/200, Ameya 20/50:
Items:

10Family Business [Invite | NK] Empty Re: Family Business [Invite | NK] Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:25 pm

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
He saw her quickly unseal a set of Armor. A nice set to be sure that would defiantly help her out if she got tagged by him, after all wolfgang did sometimes have trouble holding back. It never was his strongest suit.

The armor looked light in appearance, which meant it was not some heavy plate mail, and it fit her well which meant she was totally fine fighting with it. This would certainly help level the playing field, with his anbu vest on Wolfgang felt like it was a tad unfair....honestly even with it off and neither of them having armor.

Though Wolfgang held no qualms on the fact that he could kill her if he wanted to, though he had zero intention of it. He had certain jutsu in his repertoire that could kill on impact. If this was a true fight he would let out his Predator mist then crank in with his Assassins technique. But that would not be necessary. If he decided that he wanted to see how she reacted to a blinding mist he would definitely try

Wolfgang smiled as she summoned forth a summoning. Oh now that brought back memories so many good memories, it reminded him of the contract that he had signed with the reptile creatures. It had been so long since he had seen someone summoned something against him that he was somehow overjoyed. Saru she brought you a friend to play with, wasn't that nice of her His voice was jovial and light.

Without a hint of hesitation the ape launching himself off of a nearby wall towards the spider girl, attempting to dodge any hits to the best of his abilities and coming in with a massive hook from a huge apey fist (B-1 Str and C-3 Spd) The ape would continue to delivered a few hooks at the massive spider women as Wolfgang and the other girl dealt with there business.

Now that is something truly impressive, indeed you are skilled in summoning but where is your acid? let me guess you are not an Osada? As she was about to finish her web jutsu Wolfgang charged at his highest speed (16 mps burst) but to as the webbing came in he jumped upwards, to lauching himself airborne into a spinning heel kick. Now he felt it unfair to go all out on this girl in any respect, so instead of that he slowed his own kick down to around C-1 speed, to give her a good chance of dodging it. And he held back his blows to to B rank so as if she did not dodge she would feel it ( Major Bruising) but would not get cracked bones. As he attacked and move his aura of mist trailing every movement and every attack. And if the girl did block in directly or dodged too close her skin would become irritated and on contact with eyes they would water.

You are definitely skilled, and you have the killer instinct needed for a ninja im impressed Wolfgang would say at some point, he was truly impressed with this girl. She almost reminded him of a more leveled headed him at that age, and a lot like Sero. She may not have the blood of an Osada but she had the heart of one. Wolfgang realized that once he did land on the ground he would be slowed immensely, which he would get out of if he had to but at the moment he was fine with it. Making sure to gather a little bit of chakra together and look over a a small puddle of water and making a substitution ready for himself.

Chakra 280:
WC3060

11Family Business [Invite | NK] Empty Re: Family Business [Invite | NK] Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:59 pm

Haka Osada

Haka Osada

Retired
Her strategies were countered so easily. Even though Ameya had aimed to strike at Wolfgang, the interference of the ape had intercepted the Summon and made short work of the spider. Faster and stronger, her attacks couldn't hit the ape whereas his hooks hit Ameya time and time again and eventually knocked back to her starting point like it was nothing. Her techniques had done nothing.

Haka wasn't as surprised as Ameya, who even betrayed a glint of fear for the ape. The more she trained and underwent missions, the harder they became. Whereas the first time Haka had to make use of all her cunning and techniques to defeat Ameya, the Summon's movements had become sloppy and predictable. But she would not help her companion, such was the way of the Spider Clan. Instead, she undid the summoning and sent the spider back home.

"I'm Osada in name, not in blood.", she would reply to his notion about the acid. Though she had a natural venom as a wolf spider, it was not quite the acid Wolfgang had in mind. The KKG of the Osada was not hers. She was an Unmei. A spider with the ability to transform into a perfectly shaped human. A monster in disguise. A huntress by nature. His compliment, though she didn't care for signs of affections, was a recognition of her growing might. Much like Sero had recognised her as his daughter, and had given her the pony as tribute. So more out of a sense of human masquerade rather than actual care for the compliment, she thanked him.

At about the same time as the ape dealt with Ameya, Wolfgang dashed towards her as she shot her webbing, but his reaction was far higher. It annoyed her. He jumped up and narrowly dodged the web she had spread around her, spinned about and was about to kick her. Her reflexes trained to maintain position during her web, she formed two separate hand seals with her hands, effectively multitasking her chakra molding ability. Water would form a small blob that instantly clashed with his unboosted strike and blocked it considering Wolfgang had intentionally lowered the power of his strike. But as his attack would be blocked, she would also lash out with another technique to whip him now that he was airborne and not as easily able to move around.

Would he, with Haka being unaware of his preparations, substitute out of this?

Wolfgang had complimented her skill, but she didn't feel skilled. In fact, she felt like she was wasting too much chakra just to block his most basic moves, and even that was failing most of the time. Her strategies were lacking, that much was clear. She was in need of more techniques, more efficiency and more skill if she wanted to land a scratch on him. She had a couple more tricks up her sleeve, but as the battle progressed and she came to analyse the full extend of his physical prowess she doubted highly it would get her somewhere.

Her web was still in place, she was too. It was a matter of seeing where Wolfgang would be now. Still, with half of her chakra already burned up she wouldn't be able to stretch this that much longer. She would have to make use of the few B rank jutsu she held, perhaps even allowing him to hit her since she would not be able to mold the chakra for two techniques and still catch him for a beating. His reflexes were too good for that.

Total: 3785

110/200:

12Family Business [Invite | NK] Empty Re: Family Business [Invite | NK] Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:47 pm

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Saru pummeled a couple bone chipping hits into the spider lady that was summoned. It was almost as if she was not even able to dodge the blows as they rang in, the spider smelled different...a smell the ape knew well, fear. As it retreated wounded, it was dispelled showing that so far Saru was better then the average summoning even though he had no jutsu for his own. At that notion the ape jumped backwards and clung to a building knowing that the rest of the fight was up to Wolfgang, since after all Saru was trained to deal with extras, summons, and pets that was his job and he thought he did it well even if that last tussle had been quick.

Wolfgang smiled as he was blocked, though the glob of water that was used to block him nearly shattered from his weakened blow he thanked himself that he did not use full strength knowing that it would almost definitely fly through the jutsu and crack the girl with a much too strong punch for her. As he was blocked he saw the girl prep another small globule of water, he assumed that it was offensive since he was already being blocked.

He felt dumb for using his substitution, but after all if he did not he would have taken a hit which was what he told her to do (and would mean in a way she would have won) in a real fight he would walk into the blow and grab her right away, then the long range user would be finished.

Little so far did the girl know but in reality Wolfgang was also a mid to long range combatant, he only recently learned how to fight well in melee by being taught by some fellow ninja "friends " of his. As he made it look like the blow hit with a slight after image, it was replaced with splashing water. As he "appeared" 10 ft away with a thin lining of chakra on his feet to keep himself from sticking to the ground.

A few moments after he appeared he would rush her going his normal B rank speed. As he came in he would try and end this spar now, since he knew with all of these jutsus the girl must be getting tired. As he rushed in he shot his hands through the under arms of the girl, and if this would would reach upwards and clench his hands together around her neck (full nelson) putting just enough pressure that it hurt, but not enough to actually hurt the neck. If this hold worked the girl would start to itch and tingle in pain from the light acid surrounding Wolfgang. It would cause a bit of red skin but no real damage, nothing a little bit of base and a quick wash would fix...but it would not be comfortable.

You are indeed formidable, i like you. You are just like your father if your not in blood definitely heart. there is no shame in losing to someone out of your rank. As i would also lose this way to your father. If you want i can teach you some jutsus to expand your repertoire past what it is i enjoy helping young ninja flourish i will help you if you will accept
Wolfgangs tone was now almost brotherly, since in his head no matter if the hold hit or not was one of his clan mates. Blood or not, he had a healthy amount of respect for the little ninja.
WC 3600

Chakra (Lots):

Where WC is going for now:

13Family Business [Invite | NK] Empty Re: Family Business [Invite | NK] Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:44 am

Haka Osada

Haka Osada

Retired
Her whip hit. A clean hit. Then came the smoke. Substitution jutsu. Tsh. She was so close, and yet so far away. Haka ran her hand through her hair. Her strategy would have worked against any other person, but this man was just too high up on the power scale. However, not all was lost. His substitution might have allowed him to dodge her attack, but it had also repositioned him right in the middle of her webbing. Indeed, her Weaver of Fate jutsu spanned a 15m radius, whereas his position was that of 10m away from her. She had not suffered a total defeat, as the fly was caught in her web.

Still, Haka wouldn't get cocky with this. Trapped or not, she highly doubted he would be delivered to her mercy with this little trick. He had, after all, barely used any techniques and was still overpowering her despite that. Even now, he would attempt to rush her for another close quarter combat and would find his speed greatly limited by her technique, forcing him to nothing more but the speed of a simple walk. And greatly giving her time to prepare another of her own techniques. She understood he had seen through her general inclination towards ranged attacks, but the worst of her techniques had yet to come, and those were of the close quarter murder sort since Haka was inherently a wolf spider.

As he crawled through her webbing to enter close quarter, she would allow chakra to surround her arms and legs, greatly enhancing their power. Even if he was superior on all fronts, the spider-nin refused to go down without a fight. Even if he'd win, she would somehow take him with her. She would make sure he suffered some reminder that he was fighting a member of the Spider clan. An Unmei. A daughter of Sero. She would leave his mark on him.

Wolfgang would eventually reach her, aiming for her arms, meaning her legs were free to strike his legs before he'd get to that point. He'd have to make a choice. Slowed to a crawl, he'd either have to jump over her strike and fail his grapple, jump back the whole way he had 'run', or allow her to hit him and possibly shatter a leg before he'd end the fight. Even if it was just delaying the inevitability of her defeat, she had to try every means she knew so she could improve upon her strategies and techniques. Against a formidable force like him, such was her opportunity as chuunin.

"Failing to evolve would be a dumb decision.", she would reply to his offer, accepting his willingness to improve upon her strength. Survival. Evolution. Those were the things she lived for, and what she'd use to defeat all those standing in the way of her plans.

Total: 4269

OOC: Take a hit? :P

85/200:

14Family Business [Invite | NK] Empty Re: Family Business [Invite | NK] Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:22 pm

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
He had dodged the whip, which in the long run would not do much to him. Since after all, a slash to his chest would not kill him but at the moment it was a matter of pride not to get hit. That was the game at the moment, she was not going to win this fight, she knew that as well as Wolf. The fight was more of a proving ground, to see if while he held back if she could get a lick in. Over the course of Wolfgangs life he had taken many hits from enemies that he should not have. But the cost of a single injury usually made the deal worth it. It made Wolf a very dangerous one versus one fighter but in groups of prolonged fights like the war with seven bells it drew him to the brink of death.

Somehow during a fight seemed the best time to think about his past, as the fight continued he almost felt like he was living in the past.

Wolf had active memories of passing out in ditches after fights and missions and probably almost dying due to blood loss and laying there without help for days, at the ripe old age of 10 and up. Wolf's early life was not a happy story but it did not seem to bother him much anymore ... He had dealt with his demons and gotten through the issues, and now his hobby was breeding killers from genin and chuunin. He had helped many young ninja become great killers...Kusono, Toshiko, Oomi, Zabu and many others through the years...even Toshi almost killed him during a spar once...the closest Wolf had ever gotten to being proud of a kid almost like an older brother .
As Wolfgang tried to charge the girl, he was slowed. Most people would notice the dragging feeling from their limbs but the numbness always seemed to rear its ugly head very often. He noticed almost too late as he did not get to the girl in time. As he saw her prepare a jutsu he did the same. Making the quick "hand sign" that mimicked a bubble wand. As he focused a thin layer of chakra onto his finger making a thin sheet of soapy water he drew a quick breath and blew 2 bubbles out of his mouth.

The little clear purple bubbles shot into the webbing on the ground and popped with a cute sound. The bubbles seared through the webbing with relative ease, hopefully fixing the sticky issue with his legs. By the time this happened he was being swung at with some form of taijutsu kick. He rightfully assumed that the taijutsu attack would be much stronger then normal due to the prior hand signs. As she came in , the webbing around him melted and covered in acid Wolfgang side flipped over the kick, slamming back onto the ground with a resounding heavy thud. He turned off his acid aura, knowing the girl would not get close enough to him nor be there if she did long enough to make the chakra cost viable.

For the first time in a while he went on defense. Wanting to see the girl attack him with her murderous intent. He tried to goad her a little bit as he called out Oh come on now like you mean to kill me As he would dodge any and all taijutsu blows that she hopefully kept swinging at him...unless she somehow tricked him that is. Wolfgang liked how this girl worked though, she was 100 % ninja material and reminded him again and again of a nicer version of his younger self...Not that he would let the girl know that mind you.

As he dodged he thought of something that would make the girl try a little bit harder. As he dodged and avoided blows at the moment he would pull a cigarette out of his pack and light it...all while still dodging her attacks, taking the first drag...feeling the nice taste of smoke and tobacco as he fought was a luxury that he did not get to do often. Smoke in his mouth and eye on the girl he wanted her to surprise him...or run out of chakra trying.

This girl is something special indeed...when i get back to the village I'm going to have to keep an eye on her. If making up with Sero is required for it i will do that as well...she is definitely keeping note of she has something that very few have. She had innate skills and abilities, her clan is definitely Unmei as she said...Spiders and all. She had the heart of a Shinobi...of a monster He smirked to himself as his thoughts rolled through his head.

Chakra High:

WC 4400 ( 1000 extra so far)

15Family Business [Invite | NK] Empty Re: Family Business [Invite | NK] Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:23 pm

Haka Osada

Haka Osada

Retired
He had not registered his slow pace at first, but after Wolfgang dealt with the web by using a technique of his own, the acidic nature burning away her web under a sizzling sound, he would eventually reach him. He would be too late to stop her from manifesting one of the most dangerous jutsu she currently had in her arsenal, but the same show would end up all over again. He would dodge her kick by flipping to the side, going into a defensive mode for the first time. His strange aura would dissipate from around him and he'd request her to be serious. To show him her killing intent.

A few seconds would pass where she just looked at him in quietude. Assessing his strength of will. He wanted her killing nature? He could have it, being the only one so far to actually ask for her to kill him. If she could hit him even once, she would do so without regret, fulfil his dying wish. It would have to be a swift hunt, however, fatigue and chakra exhaustion starting to burn through her muscles, but she would indulge his request. Her eyes would turn crimson, the katon within her burning brightly with renewed vigour. Her monstrous aura would increase in its oppression, the air seemingly gaining a darker tint as if the clouds had just come to cover the sun. She was still far from having Sero's influence, but there would be no doubt in the resemblance of their natural apathy.

Without a second thought she would dash at Wolfgang, starting with a jump kick that he'd dodge. Landing on her feet she would follow it up with a sweep of her leg, a left strike, a feint, another left strike. He would dodge them all, but at this point Haka's mind was set on killing, ignoring every bit of frustration in favour to use it as fuel for an increase in determination. Weaving strike after strike, the invisible chakra around her legs sensitively enhancing her striking range, she maintained an endless combo with such fluidity, patience and perfect breathing technique it would quickly become apparent that the wolf spider's natural reliance on close quarter combat was not anything less of a danger than her favoured long range approach. It was possibly even more perfectioned than her ranged assaults.

But all of this was just Haka creating a cadence in their rhythm, weaving the strands of fate with every new strike. Making her prey believe that she was going on a rampage, ditching anything in favour of a relentless assault. Wolfgang could dodge everything he wanted, but he'd not see her next attack coming. Calling upon her Unmei KKG, she would mold chakra in her mouth as she continued her flourish. No hand seals, no tell-tale signs of preparations. Then out of the blue she'd spit a strand of webbing at him, the close proximity of the two in melee combat leaving little reaction time for the web that would be shot at 25 m/s at his torso. The power might not be sufficient to trap him for long, but if it hit even a brief moment of distraction could prove sufficient to bring him out of his rhythm and allow her chakra arms to reach him. Even if it would be but a scratch, the colour of his blood was all she needed to see.

Total: 4848

65/200:

16Family Business [Invite | NK] Empty Re: Family Business [Invite | NK] Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:42 pm

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
As Wolfgang dodged the blows he did know that she was trying to kill him at this point. Her blows were far faster and stronger then before. He saw the red in her eyes, the look of someone honestly trying to kill him with everything they had. The little Chuunin attacked with the fierce anger of someone twice her size and probably age. With a aura that gave him eerie memories of her father...who even as a genin was a scary little kid and something to be reckoned with.

He almost wanted to do the same, but he knew it would be a no contest. One straight shot from his bubble jutsu which he still had going and could keep shooting more and more bubbles could be used to clash with any of her webs at this point. As he kept coming in and Wolfgang only dodged, completely avoiding blocking any of her blows. Wolfgang was in the process of teaching himself a jutsu very akin to the one that she was using. His would focus chakra onto your hands, knees and elbows and on contact would cause a terribly strong Puff of chakra that could tear bones to splinters.

As he reached the end of the flurry he saw her begin to look at his chest with an odd intent, there was almost no time to react and he was sorry for what he was about to do in advance and hoped that he was able to make sure not to hurt her. Her next attack would be without a hand sign, which meant that it was something special since most normal jutsus used hand signs to control chakra even some powerful taijutsu did this.

He brought his hand up and blew another 2 bubbles, just catching the glob of white liquid with the speedy purple bubble in between the two. As he saw there was no jutsu left he veered his aim swiftly to the right as the Bubble shot into a nearby building, melting through the hole wall within seconds. Thank god he did not hit her, he was actually caught off guard during that attack.

What he assumed was a normal flurry of taijutsu was turned into a very smart attack and  incredibly skilled too. As he dodged the rest of the attacks that were meant for him being covered in goo, he launched himself backwards. Weaving the few hand sign required for his next jutsu and spit out his own odd looking goo.

The giant sheet of thick water would coat the whole area around her as he rushed a few more meters back as it fired to get some distance, and to see if the Starchy Jutsu worked on her. It may have been a lower rank jutsu but it was a really useful one that he employed for larger groups of lower ranked men, since to get out of it you either needed to be fast enough to get on top or strong enough to rip yourself out of the hardening goo.

You fight really well. In a mission i would one hundred percent trust you with my life...you are a great ninja
Jutsu Used:

4900WC 1500 Extra to use

17Family Business [Invite | NK] Empty Re: Family Business [Invite | NK] Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:44 am

Haka Osada

Haka Osada

Retired
Anticipating her move with a sense of premonition, her web would be seared through even before it hit him. Caught in the drive behind her purpose, Haka would disregard the annoyance of failing her set-up to continue her flurry. She was feeling the drain though, so as Wolfgang jumped backward to create some distance between them she was of a mind it had been sufficient a spar. There would be no rest yet, Wolfgang already forming the hand seals of another technique that would spray a sticky suiton chakra all around her. Haka's natural ability as a spider to walk on any surface, a KKG ability akin and actually superior to the Supernatural Walking Technique as it required no chakra, would provide her with a natural counter to the technique. Haka had not seen this technique before, nor was she really aware of its use or how to surpass it, finding the sticky syrup just to be another annoyance added to the increasing list as it slowed down her movement. As if she really needed to be slowed against the man before her.

Haka would not continue to move on, however, remaining position in the middle of the technique. Not because the Starch Syrup had been successful, but simply because her exhaustion was catching up to her. She would be panting heavily at this point. A cadence was easier to maintain than to start a new one. It would take her more to plough through the syrup at a decreased speed than it would have taken her to continue a flurry in motion, so the lowered speed she was suffering unexpectedly weighed more after Wolfgang had broken her taijutsu flurry by creating distance between them. Deciding not to go on and considering this little hunt a failure for the time being, Haka would let go of her killing intent and the chakra that surrounded her limbs.

"My power is currently not sufficient to beat you. You win.", she declared, her tired body seeing no reason to continue the chase after prey she knew she wouldn't catch in the first place. She had seen the ease with which he could deal with her, she had learned from the simple ways he had countered her techniques. She might not have had a bite out of him, but she'd still have grown despite. Seeing her exhaustion, he would compliment her skill and power, upon which she'd walk out of the Starch Syrup field perhaps unexpectedly revealing the technique had done little more than hampering her movement.

"Humans like to trust others, don't they? Yet history reveals countless treacherous actions."

The statement was a subtle indicator 'trust' was not something the spider-nin believed in. There was only power and dominance, with a selective few having been granted an understanding of mutual benefit. Friends and rivals were two things the spider-nin had a hard time placing into her existence, but the members of the Ahoban squad who would fall under that category by any humane norm. To her, these people fell under the few with which she shared a mutual benefit. Much like Summons, these people were pawns with a certain strategic value, the only difference being she was inclined to respect their prowess on a higher scale than she did with Ameya or others. Haka was a monster in many ways, the true terror of her existence being she could hold up the masquerade of perfect humanity.

"I would be intrigued to see you spar my father. Will you join me on the road to Sero?"

The true story behind Sero and Wolfgang was still unknown to her, the idea of hating each other because of a single fight with remotely lethal potential not quite grasped by the spider who had just come to do the same with this man, her question could probably not have been more honest. But it would be one of the few she would be giving out to humans as most would either seek him out by themselves or would not be considered worth the invitation.

Total: 5533

65/200:

18Family Business [Invite | NK] Empty Re: Family Business [Invite | NK] Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:59 am

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Wolfgang had won the spar it seemed, the girl was finally finished with trying to kill him. He knew he was going to win, it was not that. He was mainly interested in how long the girl could go with him, how far she was willing to go. He saw the instinct in this girl...the ones that made the differance between monster and man, she had tried to kill him. It had brought a smile to his face, the first in a while.

Wolfgang bowed deeply as she began to speak, to show his respect for the small chuunin. "My power is currently not sufficient to beat you. You win.","Humans like to trust others, don't they? Yet history reveals countless treacherous actions.""I would be intrigued to see you spar my father. Will you join me on the road to Sero?" She seemed to be barely standing, he couldn't imagine the ache of a tired body...as it was far different for him, he had to actively think on whether or not he was tired by certain muscle reactions and speed. He had faint memories of burning muscles from his younger years before his accident. He almost longed for it, but at this point had given up on the anger and the want.

She had stated a idea on trust, that in Wolfgangs younger days would have smiled and laughed and drank to, but things were different to him. He had been down that road many a time before and it only led to bloodshed. A ninja who could not trust ended up always fending for themselves, and never came out of it well. he had fought for himself his whole life since he killed his parents, and for a long time he did not even realize how bad he was for it. How messed up he had been...to try and to kill a kid? He had fallen so far that he trusted no man or women, no one was on his side a lone wolf.

I hear you, ive been there the place of no trust that is the path that brought me where i am today...and there are many things i would have done differant.
I had a harsh childhood, and that made me trust no one. Not "friends" nor family no one and i almost died daily living on my own like a panther but it wore on me all i had were enemies and they grew countless. As decided to leave and become a sage i opened my trust to those who deserve it and earned it through blood sweat adn tears
he smiled warmly as he bowed again to her.

I fear i have some things to do before i visit your father and to be honest i would not have a thread of a chance in fighting him...he is a little past my pay grade but i will if he wants to.
If you wish i can teach you a few things less violently? that seems much easier to do from where you are

(OOC- If you want anything i have i will teach you it here in the after 'thread")

19Family Business [Invite | NK] Empty Re: Family Business [Invite | NK] Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:45 am

Haka Osada

Haka Osada

Retired
He would lecture her about how he had walked her path and ended up being alone with more enemies than he could account for. She wasn't sure how she had to take this as it invoked a mixture of thoughts. A human walking a path of power and domination sounded like someone worth respecting despite the human species lacking evolution, but to hear him complain about the vast amount of enemies either meant he failed to kill them or hinted at a lack of manipulative potential to trick them into sticking to a more neutral standing.

The truth was most likely different as Haka's path of domination didn't mean she went on a rampage to kill everyone. In fact, the opposite was true. The spider only killed those she would eat or those marked for death by her father or the missions she underwent. Rare were the times she killed for own purpose, though there had been a few like the grovelling old village elder who was killed to make room for a stronger and younger leader, and that one guard that had been dumb enough to stop her in her tracks while she was bringing a week's haul on food for a pitiful village of prisoners barely able to fend for themselves. She might not have cared for a proper thanks, but the guard telling her she couldn't jump over the gate had no rights to decide if he couldn't hunt down a simple warg to begin with.

Wolfgang offered to teach more after that, but her exhaustion wouldn't allow her to. She still had a long road to go to return to the manor and she was supposed to train Toribyūto in getting used to its new environment much like she was to get used to having a 'pony' in her arsenal now. Likewise, there was the matter of hungry giant spiders vying on that healthy piece of meat Toribyūto proved to be. She had yet to make an official claim on the pony by beating and killing those greedy siblings of her. Despite her growing strength, their stomach tended to overrule the Unmei's rights as the stronger one in the area so she was obliged to make them remember.

"Next time then. I have a few things to do myself.", even if she had like to learn more, she simply couldn't at this point and thus denied his request. Perhaps she'd see him again when he visited the manor to face Sero for the memories that haunted him still. For now she'd wave a faint goodbye with a, "See you later, Wolfgang.", and flickered away, a small shroud of mist covering her tracks before it dissipated there where she had been standing.

[EXIT]

Total: 6001
-1500 B rank: Water Dragon Bullet Technique (learned from Wolfgang)
-1000 C rank: Starch Syrup Capturing Field (learned from Wolfgang)
-3500 All stats: C-2 -> C-3
Discarding 1.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.