You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some Unfinished Business [Invite Only] Empty Some Unfinished Business [Invite Only] Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:32 pm

Jihi

Jihi

D-rank
...His letter changed everything. I cannot wait another second...

The idea of taking days to prepare had been pushed right out the proverbial window when she had awoken from her light slumber to the sound of a pigeon tapping on the glass of her window. She had almost shooed the creature off, grumpy and irritated that the sleep she needed so badly had been disturbed, when she had saw a small rolled up piece of paper attached to one of the birds legs. She had opened the window so fast, snatched up the bird, and ruffled so many of its feathers that it had pecked her fingers to near bleeding by the time her trembling hands had freed the note. She had unrolled it at once, forgetting her cautious self in that moment and the fact that the letter could have very well been a trap. As the bird had circled her room angrily before swooping out the window Jihi’s silvery hues had taken in the letters contents, the first word causing a small ghost of a smile to form on her lips.

Hello Snowflake

If this message has reached you then it means the pigeon used was not intercepted by anyone. I do not know what all happened since your escape. I can only assume it was successful due to the lack of men, along with Kinzoku and Hiromasa, not returning with you in tow. The absence of so many men and the chakra spike felt, did not go unnoticed by Satoko and the rest of the guards. Needless to say, she has been rounding up loose ends and preparing to move us to another location within the following days - preferably someplace bordering Tsuchi no kuni and Kaze no Kuni. I only know this becuase she mentioned it during our sessions. Either because of arrogance or confidence, many of the guards have already left to prepare the new area for the incoming product, leaving the security lacking.

I would escape now, but I can not risk leaving the slaves behind with these animals. Some have already been 'punished' due to not stopping you when they could have. The guards are just itching to be given another reason to punish those here. I have done my best in healing the damage done to the point they can escape if needed. If you do receive this message, and are very much alive like I believe you are, I look forward to seeing you soon.

-Your Brother

...Please don’t let me be too late!..

There was no time to ask for help, no time to wait for someone else to prepare to come with her, there was only time to act. She had been fearful of this outcome, something which had come as an afterthought only after she had finally felt safe and secure enough to think. Of course they would want to move the slaves – or worse kill them – now that their operation had been compromised. While she didn’t want any of them to die she certainly didn’t want to see anything happen to her god-brother. She had known him since she was a baby, they had grown up inseparable until they both had been kidnapped. In fact, his very kidnapping had in a way been her fault: he had only been trying to save her.

No, she couldn’t let that happen, she wouldn’t. Jihi moved quickly about her room, tossing off the nightshirt she wore over top of her bound chest and adding instead a simple black turtle-neck style tank top which revealed the bar-code that marked her as a slave as well as some of the scars on her back from past tortures: a shirt that clung to the feminine figure that her short hair and bound chest did nothing to hide, bed shorts were next removed in a hurry to be replaced by a baggy pair of black pants which hugged her ankles but otherwise allowed for free leg movement. Standard black open-toed sandals were added next, before she tied her Kirigakure hitai-ate around her forehead as an afterthought – if anything, she could use it to her advantage for those who second guessed coming up against her: though her thick white bangs obscured most of the face-plate. Silver hues glinted dangerously as her few smaller weapons were hidden in various positions of her body, including a hidden pocket within her top that allowed her to keep a blade close to her at all times. Her quiver of arrows and her bow were strapped to her back lastly.

...I’m coming for you brother, and I will fell any who dare get in my way...

With her silvery colored hues glinting with the promise of death and vengeance she left the place she called home and traveled across the land, knowing exactly where she had to head. She remembered the night before, her dreams bringing it back to her in vivid detail, thus she knew where her goal resided. The letter was tucked into one of the hidden pockets of her top, something she had done at the last minute more out of proof of who she was than anything – she had no idea if her god-brother would recognize her anymore with the changes both mentally and physically she had undergone in such a short period of time so if nothing else she hoped that if he didn’t perhaps having the letter would make this easier.

The earth flew beneath her feet, waterways doing much the same as she simply chose to move across them. She moved as fast as she could, allowing no obstacle to stand in her way, while being ever watchful of the world around her. The letter had stated there were less guards than normal but she was going to take no chances. Eventually though as the world around her became all to familiar she brought herself to a slow jog, darting and ducking behind obstacles, sticking to the shadows. She glanced towards the sky in the distance – the sun was beginning to fall, darkness dripping across the land like a cloak she would be all too willing to put to her own use. Her silvery hues scanned the large mansion she could see in the distance, a place she had called home for nearly four years. She already noticed the lack of dogs barking, as well as the lack of patrolling guards: security was definitely lacking. As the thought crossed her mind she felt her heart skip a beat: was this lack in security because they were busy securing another location, or was it because she was too late and the slaves had already been moved?

...Keep focused, don’t let your emotions get ahead of you...

Jihi quelled her inner panic, refusing to allow it to take hold of her and control her as it had in the past. She knew she needed to keep her head in the game and that was precisely what she was going to do. With a determined focus she waited where she was, allowing the darkness to finish swallowing the land while also ensuring that no one would come walking around the building. She knew generally how long it took when with a dog, and waited triple the amount of time just to be on the safe side. As soon as her conditions were optimum she reacted, slipping out of her hidden position, darting between the deepest and darkest of shadows as they cloaked her from sight. After getting within twenty meters of the mansion she caught movement on the roof and crouched down, hiding deeper: a lone guard left to watch things was stationed up there. Removing her bow from her back, and an arrow from its quiver, she took aim at the lone guardsman. She inhaled slowly, clearing her mind and thoughts and steadying her aim before exhaling. On the exhale she fired, watching as the single black arrow pierced through the darkness on its curved path towards her target. The arrow pierced out of nowhere into the side of the guards neck, the man falling backwards as he clutched his throat. No sooner did he make the fatal mistake of pulling the arrow free did blood begin to sprout from the wound like a facet had been turned on. It took only seconds, yet it felt like a lifetime, as she watched him bleed to death and his flailing body to lay still.

Jihi remained still for but a moment, waiting to see if any alarm had been raised by the death, each heartbeat of hers feeling as strong and as loud as a drum. Yet, even as the seconds ticked by no reaction came, and so she decided to continue moving: still darting between the shadows, using them to cloak her presence, blending in so easily to her surroundings.

...There’s no turning back now, and even if there was I wouldn’t do it...

At last she reached the mansion, such a short distance and yet she felt as if she had crossed the ocean. She refused to allow fear to overtake her, beating it back in the proverbial sense as she looked through one of the windows to the kitchens. Inside she could see several of the slaves going around preparing meals and it brought a spark of hope to her heart. She watched them for a moment, taking note of everyone’s location as well as the distinct lack of guards – something unheard of at any other time: there was only one for all four slaves compared to the five that normally watched to ensure nothing was frozen. Shifting her bow back to her back and pulling out her kunai she crouched down, hiding her form as she scratched lightly at the wood of the door and made a soft mewing sound. It took several attempts before the guard heard it, his heavy booted footsteps nearing the door even as Jihi crept back into the shadows. No sooner was the door opened and shut behind the guard and the mans back to her as he searched for the cat did she strike, wrapping her arms around him as she plunged the kunai into his neck several times, each time causing blood to spurt out, covering not only him but herself as well.

The guard hit the ground dead with a thud, the slaves within the kitchen beyond completely unaware. She made quick work in searching his pockets and grabbing his keys before she tugged him into the bushes and out of sight. With the guard taken care of she peaked through the window again to make sure that the room was clear except for the slaves before making quick work in unlocking the door – the keys making the task all that much more easier. She stepped inside quietly, her appearance causing several of the slaves to jump, but she held her hands up and put her finger to her lips for silence. ”I’m here for some unfinished business. If you wish to leave you need to do what I say: act normal until I return, do not let anyone know I am here. If anyone asks questions about anything claim ignorance to it. Do this and I will ensure you are free before the sun rises again. Cross me and I will kill you the same as I have Hiromasa and Kinzoku.”, her words were spoken coldly but truthfully: she hated having to threaten them, but she knew all too well what a slave would or wouldn’t do it if meant garnering favor with those who held them captive. The capture, torture, and likely death of Jihi was worth a lot at this point, and she wanted to make it very clear how she would deal with anyone who betrayed her. The mentioning of Hiromasa himself being dead as well as Kinzoku, and the fact that they would be next if they betrayed her, seemed to hit home with them all and they nodded in agreement. Freedom was worth more to them than their deaths after all.

Jihi was here for her god-brother, but that didn’t mean she wouldn’t help the others along the way provided they helped her too. She might have been cold – in both the literal and proverbial sense – and she might have been a monster… but she wasn’t that cruel. She too knew what fate they suffered if she got only her god-brother out and no one else. They would all pay for their sins, pound by pound of it. She wouldn’t allow it to happen if she could help it, but first she needed to find the one person she had left in the world who meant anything to her – but where was he?

Word Count: 2,130

Beginner Bow (C-Rank):
Kirigakure Standard Arrows (C-Rank) (19 / 20):

2Some Unfinished Business [Invite Only] Empty Re: Some Unfinished Business [Invite Only] Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:02 am

Simikiel

Simikiel

D-rank
Snowflake . . .

Simikiel’s thoughts drifted towards the owner of the nickname. The only person who he truly cared about on a level that went beyond a basic one. It has been a few days since he had seen this individual after they escaped from the manor - something he could not help but to be proud of. While he did not know whether this person was alive or not, both alternatives were better than living in the manor. Though, he doubted the individual died, not after everything they have gone through, they were simply too stubborn to succumb to death. Bloodied and beaten, they would find a way to cling onto the smallest shred of lift, crawling away from the clutches of death to live on. Yeah, his Snowflake was way too stubborn to die.

“Son.”, for a briefest of moments, a scowl appeared on his face before melting into a happy expression within seconds as his mother’s voice echoed behind the door. “You in here? Can I come in?”, timid, kind, and dripping with enough honey to cause diabetes, the owner of the words were anything but that. An inaudible sigh escaped his lips, left hand moving up to tuck a strand of hair behind his ear, as he turned towards the direction door. There was a second pause as he played with the thought of denying her permission. Denying her the chance to enter the room. Besides, what the worst that could happen? The mere thought caused him to wince, a phantom pain shooting through his body; a reminder of the last, and only time, he to decided to deny something from her.  

“Yes, mom.”, the words coming out as a soft whisper, only loud enough for the other people behind the door. There was something about the words, and how they were spoken, that felt off, but nevertheless sincere. “I am in here.”, he watched as the doorknob was turned and the door pushed open. Stepping through the threshold separating the bedroom from the hallway was a beauty like no other.

Appearing black, dark brown hair fell to the middle of her back, barely tickling her backside. Though there was some wrongness in it, Simikiel’s eyes were drawn to the small, but firm derriere, as she shut the door behind her, that was accentuated by the form-fitting pair of shorts. However, calling them shorts would be generous, they were two sizes too small to even be considered such. They would be better off being called boy shorts panties - something he knows she has a fondness for wearing. “How are you?’, his eyes traveled up along the front of her body, soaking in every curve. Eyes rested on her B-cup breast that was on blatant display behind a form-fitting white shirt. He did not need to guess what was lacking underneath. Her lips were wet with a dark red lipstick, and poise for what was to come. Finally reaching her eyes, lime green in color, they were filled with amusement and another identifiable emotion.

He knew she liked when he gave her this amount of attention. It stroked her proverbial flame. Made her feel special that a young man like him, despite their relation, was staring her down in such a manner and intensity. To him, the whole thing was disgusting. He did not like looking at his mother in such a perverse manner, but it was better than feeling her wrath. She had a tendency to get particularly violent when he did not indulge her twisted desires.

“I’m doing well, mom. You?” his eyes never left hers, watching as she moved towards the bed with a gentle sway to her hips. Like a practice routine, his eyes betrayed him, looking at the feminine sway as she moved closer. From the corner of his eye, he caught the approving look she sent him/ “I’m doing good. Just stress”, the edge of the bed barely sunk when she sat, her hand moving towards his lap, grabbing and shutting the book that was laid there and placed it on the nightstand. Staring into her eyes, he tried to ignore the hand rubbing his thigh in a twisted comforting manner. “How is your back?”, she asked with concern.

If there was a reward for being an actor, she would win it every damn time. The concern in her voice was fake. It might be able to confuse others, but not him. He knows what lurk behind those words. In the world, there are those who call themselves monsters, and while Shizuka can easily be called such. The woman was something else entirely. She was the undetectable poison in a drink or food. With her actions and words alone being able to ensnare the sharpest of mind, only for them to succumb to her in the most agonizing ways while being none the wiser till it was too late.

At her words, a frown marred his soft feature, “It is fine.”, his reply being quick and to the point. A delicate eyebrow was raised, and the woman gave him a look that showed she did not believe him. “Really? Let me see. Take off your shirt”, grimacing at command, for it was true that, he turned around, wincing as he removed the article of clothing to expose his back to her.

Keen to a vicious animal attack, three jagged tissue scars ran parallel down his back. There was some redness around each scar, and they were still tender to the touch. He winced when she probed one, but action seemingly going unnoticed by the woman. “Clearly you are not fine. The scars are still tender.”, oh, how he wanted to yell at her. He would not have those scars if it wasn’t for her! She was the one who wielded the to mark his back! They were just another reminder of many about the prize of insolent and disobedience. A macabre souvenir that can never be tossed away.  “Yeah, they still hurt.”, he shivered slightly as he felt a cream being gently rubbed on one of the scars, numbing the pain, “But they should be healed completely within a day or two.”, followed by the other two.

“Good. Momma does not like to see you injured.”, more lies were spilled from the woman’s mouth. Wanting to put back on his shirt, he reached for it. “Stop.”, he turned his head to the side, staring in his mother’s eyes as her hand was gently holding his that was reaching towards the discard attire of clothing, “I don't want you to put that on.” It did not take him long to figure out what she had planned.

As her arms draped across his shoulders, well-manicured nails, with clear nail polish, guided along his chest, tracing every scar on his muscular body as if they were a map to some treasure. He closed his eyes, trying to annoy the sensation of her nibbling on his earlobe in a sensual manner. His eyes did not remain closed for long. Turning around to face his mother, he stared into her own as he leaned in, and their lips connected in a deep kiss. Like clockwork, his hands moved towards the hem of her shirt and tug. He will play her game. He will allow himself to be drowned in pleasure. Bathed in the taboo sin.

And like every other day, the bedroom was filled with sounds a mother should never make - especially when it comes from the hands of her own son. Not knowing what was going to occur. “Simikiel!!!”

Sometime later, his eyes fluttered open. Looking down at the dark brown mass of hair, hiding her face, that was laying on his bare chest. Her soft snores being an indication she was sound asleep and would be for some time now. This being the usual case when such acts was committed. Even as he brushed a strand of hair from her face, looking for any indication she wasn’t asleep, he felt disgusted with his actions. Though it was not like the shock and disgust felt when it happens. This feeling was not as intense, and he can rationalize his actions as being a necessary evil. It better to please her in this manner than allow her to take it out on the slaves.

Ever slowly, he uncurled the arm draped around him, and eased out of bed, making sure to make less noise as possible. Bare feet met the warm floorboard as he stood up clad in nothing. Turning back towards the woman, he covered up her form with the blankets. Doing so not out of courtesy, but to hide her indecency. Walking across the room, paying close attention to not step on the specific floorboards that would squeak loudly if stepped on wrong, he gathered up his clothing and slipped them on.

A soft tap at the window alerting him to something he had been expecting. A genuine smile appearing on his face as a tiny pigeon patiently waited outside the window. Moving toward the dresser, he picked up the book he was reading earlier and flipped it over. With a series of taps, a hidden compartment revealed an incomplete handwritten letter. Moving towards a chair and desk on the far side of the room, he unraveled the letter, and begin finishing it.

Hello Snowflake

If this message has reached you then it means the pigeon used was not intercepted by anyone. I do not know what all happened since your escape. I can only assume it was successful due to the lack of men, along with Kinzoku and Hiromasa, not returning with you in tow. The absence of so many men and the chakra spike felt, did not go unnoticed by Satoko and the rest of the guards. Needless to say, she has been rounding up loose ends and preparing to move us to another location within the following days - preferably someplace bordering Tsuchi no kuni and Kaze no Kuni. I only know this because she mentioned it during our sessions. Either because of arrogance or confidence, many of the guards have already left to prepare the new area for the incoming product, leaving the security lacking.

I would escape now, but I can not risk leaving the slaves behind with these animals. Some have already been 'punished' due to not stopping you when they could have. The guards are just itching to be given another reason to punish those here. I have done my best in healing the damage done to the point they can escape if needed. If you do receive this message and are very much alive like I believe you are, I look forward to seeing you soon.

-Your Brother

Ten minutes later, he finished writing the letter to his Snowflake. Rolling the letter up and tying it, he went towards the window, opening it just enough to let the pigeon in. The bird immediately hopping onto his shoulder, leaning into his touch as he stroked it’s feathery head. “I need you to do me a favor. Can you deliver this to Snowflake?”, he asked. The pigeon nodded as if it could understand him. “Thank you.”, securing the letter onto the pigeon’s leg, he watched it flutter out of the window, disappearing from view.

If his assumption was correct, and his Snowflake was alive, the pigeon would be able to track her down easily. It being unlike most pigeon for the simple fact it could sense and memorize chakra signatures of others. His mother having introduced the bird as a way to hunt down any escaped chakra user. The only reason the bird wasn’t used to hunt down Snowflake was because it was conveniently got sick when it became clear something bad had happened to Hiromasa. He would pay the bird back somehow.

With the deed done, he focused his attention on another task. Silently moving through the room, he rummaged through various drawers looking for something. He finally found it, a scroll, amongst others, neatly lined up and hidden in the compartment. With a quick swipe of blood, a kunai, three shurikens, and his headband fell into his hands. His mother have kept them as a trophy, just like the others in there. Running his finger across blades, he was surprised to find them still sharp, as if someone had been keeping them from dulling. Throwing the trivia concern out of his mind,

Putting everything like it once was, Simikiel moved towards another dresser drawer that contained his mother’s undergarments. Pushing them aside, he spotted to identical ledgers. Remembering a saying from his mother, he grabbed the one on the right, the other being a decoy. He sealed that up within the scroll that once contained his weapons in. Once done, he eased back into bed, his shirt being removed, for the time being, to give the illusion he was still sleeping.

He did not know how long he laid there, but, he suddenly heard soft thump of something. Easing out of bed once more, he saw a stream of blood running down the window. That was interesting. Seeing something flying towards the window, a smile appeared on his face as the pigeon return without the letter. Nothing about the animal indicates the note was intercepted, therefore, it could only mean his Snowflake was alive. Nodding at the pigeon he pointed out to the distance, and mouthed the word “Freedom”. The animal understanding and leaving the manor in a hurry. It was the least he could do to make up for causing the animal in being sick. Watching it leave, he turned his attention to the task being at hand,

Somewhere around the manor, his friend, his sister in all but blood, was systematically destroying the thugs. Now he has never been a fan of killing. He had seen enough to be tired of it, and not want to kill. However, there comes an exception to this rule, and it is the human form of his Snowflake. He would gladly kill for her. He would glad damn the world for his sister. And it was because of those reasons why he resolved himself to kill. With his dark blue shirt slipped back on, covering the waist portion of black pants, he made his move.

He knew, immediately outside of the door was a guard. While normally there would be multiples, because of his Snowflake escaping, the base of operations was being moved elsewhere, therefore, many of the guards were sent ahead to set up everything. Needless to say, it made the security lax. With weapons on his person, he made his way towards the bedroom door, and open it.

Because of his unique status, the guard did not blink an eyelash at seeing him outside of the bedroom, instead, continuing walking up and down the hallways patrolling them.  He probably assumed Shizuka was finished with the boy for now. It was this assumption that would prove to be the thug’s downfall. With his back turn, Simikiel pounced. Hand wrapping around to cover the man’s mouth as he performed three precise jabs into the thug’s throat. Blood splattered on the floor as Simikiel kept a strong grip on the thug’s mouth till his body turned cold. Dragging the body to an empty room, belonging to Hiromasa when he was with one of the girls, he left the cadaver there.

Thankfully, the blood splatter on his shirt was nigh invisible due to the dark coloration. But that did not stop him from feeling the warm liquid seeping into his flesh. Shaking the morbid thought away, Simikiel headed down the stairs with every intent to take out the thug located in the kitchen. It was the only other one of major concern. The last one was normally located on the far west side of the house where the girls quarters at. A vicious bastard who took to having fun with those he watches over. While it might seem cruel to leave the girls at the mercy of the man, Simikiel rational it with them being freed soon.

So imagine his surprise when he reached the bottom of the staircase and reached the kitchen only to come face to face with his Snowflake. Eyes widen as he just stood there, taken in her overall appearance, noticing the splashes of blood covering her attire, “Snowflake?”, the words being spoken with some uncertainty. The distance between them closed quickly, his right hand slowly reaching out to touch Snowflake’s cheek, “You came.”, a smile forming on his face as his arms wrapped around her lithe form. Though he did not give her time to confirm his suspicion, Simikiel just knew the woman he was hugging was his Snowflake.

Jihi

Jihi

D-rank
...I have to be on my toes, if I’m caught I’m done for...

There were no illusions in her head of a warm welcome back should she be captured. She knew very well what she was facing by coming back here: she had suffered greatly at the hands of these people but it would be nothing compared to what would happen now since she had successfully escaped. She had tried several times in the past and the punishment had been being shipped of to the ‘special place’ as they called it for a week or sometimes two, a place where slaves who needed broken and ‘reprogrammed’ were sent to. It was a place that had almost broken her, almost, but in the end it was a place that had succeeded in doing nothing more than tainting her already blackened soul and heart.

However, that punishment had been reserved for those who had tried to escape but failed. She knew not what the punishment would be for someone who had succeeded – and not only that, had escaped and murdered not only the would-be leader of the organization but his second in command, as well as their group of thugs: though, she hadn’t killed the thugs, someone else had done that, but the blame would be on her shoulders regardless. No, she couldn’t risk playing the fool – she had to be absolutely careful when going about this.

Of course, it wasn’t going to stop her – no matter what she risked being put through. Her god-brother was somewhere hopefully within these walls and she was not leaving him behind no matter what it might mean to her if she were captured.

...How much evil scum will I have to dispose of before I find him...

No sooner did it seem that the slaves agreed to her terms and conditions, knowing they had to play along if they wished to see freedom before the sun rose, did she hear the sound of footsteps on the steps. She glanced towards the slaves, each one quickly returning to whatever task they had been assigned that evening. Each one was keeping their gaze down, acting as well as they could as if nothing was out of order, as if nothing was different than any other night. It was precisely how they were supposed to act, and Jihi couldn’t help but grin wickedly: they acted well, but then again they had all had to learn how to pretend at one point or another to survive what was done to them.

In her hand the bloodied kunai was re-positioned, her body shifting as she prepared to strike out at whatever guard was coming down the steps now – ready to take yet another life in what would likely be a night of many deaths. She counted each and every footstep, knowing exactly how many stairs there were from the many times she had counted them throughout the years – allowing her to track exactly how close the individual was as they made their way down them. Yet, just as she would have, shifted to strike she caught the familiar sight of green hair…

...He is alive, and he’s still here! Oh dearest brother what have they been doing to you in my absence...

Her form shifted immediately, becoming less threatening as a mixture of shock and concern and worry crossed her features. ”Snowflake? You came.”, she heard him say, but found herself unable to respond immediately. She had watched, frozen in place, as he crossed the distance to her. Her head tilted automatically, leaning into his touch as he touched her cheek, before wrapping his arms around her smaller form. Her arms raised automatically, wrapping around him as she returned the gesture. She had thought it would be so much harder to find him than this, and yet here he was in the flesh and seeming to be relatively well – then again, she knew how well clothing could hide fresh wounds and scars. It was at the point that Jihi was about to open her mouth when an inhale told her all she needed to know: he had been with her again, she could smell her on him. Even as she fought back her emotions her back stiffened, her anger raged, her natural coldness due to her chakra nature seeming to amplify – a nearby glass of water frosting over before the radical change in temperature caused the whole thing to shatter. Jihi didn’t even bat an eye.

...I’m reserving a special seat in the deepest layers of hell for her...

Even as her anger grew, her emotions becoming colder and her eyes seeming to bleed from their natural silvery color to black, she couldn’t blame the male before her: this wasn’t his fault, this was the fault of the position he had been forced into the same as her. Even as she pulled back from the hug her gaze would linger on his, her left hand moving up to gently caress his face while her right continued to hold her kunai at the ready – they were not safe here, there would be time for this later. Even still, she couldn’t stop herself from responding, ”How could I not come? I would never leave you with these monsters. You tried to save me all those years ago and you ended up in this position for it. I was not going to leave you here to suffer any longer than I had to: besides, you're mine, I was not going to sit back and let anyone else have you. I also wasn't going to leave them here to suffer either.” , she spoke softly, a nod of her head given towards the slaves who despite trying their best to seem busy were all watching and listening intently. It was true of course, despite her earlier threat should one of them sell her out to any guard that had happened to walk past, she had every intention of seeing them free before the sun had rose again. There was also something else though she intended to see happen before the sun rose again.

Addressing the anger that had caused the glass to shatter would have taken time, time she didn’t have, so instead she dropped her hand slowly from her god-brother’s cheek, staring into his eyes are her own remained black like coal and cold. There was so much she wanted to say, words of comfort to share, a story to tell to explain all that had happened since she was gone – how exactly she had escaped – but there wasn’t the time for it now. They were still very much in danger – all of them. ”Is she still here? Either by your hand or my own I intend on seeing everyone who had a hand in this slavery dead by the morning, and the slaves free. Kinzoku and Hiromasa met their fate, I’ll explain that later when there is time. But, I need to know what I’m working with, or against as the case may be. I’ve noticed the lack of guards, how many are left? I killed the man stationed on the roof, and the guard that was in the kitchen met a similar fate.” Ah yes, it was down to business for Jihi. She was far more confident in her abilities now, but even they could only carry her so far if she wasn’t careful. She  had told no one she was coming, she had told no one of what she was doing, and she had no reason to assume that anyone had saw her even leave, so she wasn’t a fool enough to believe that someone would show up at the last minute should things go badly. No, she was very much on her own when it came to help from the world outside of these walls of Hell and disgust, so she was going to have to play this as safely as possible – especially since she knew the bastards guarding the place would not hesitate to use one of the poor slaves as a human meat shield if it came down to it. They cared little for causalities if it meant saving their own worthless flesh.

So it was with rapt attention she would listen to anything her god-brother spoke, any information given more than welcome and accepted. She knew what connections he had – even if she didn’t like them existing at all – and knew that he was privy to information that the other slaves weren’t. He had access to the inner most secrets and plans – well as much as any slave would. Plus, he was able to move around more freely than any other slave, giving him an advantage there too. That knowledge, mixed with the absolute trust she had for the individual in front of her, allowed her to trust him to the letter, knowing he would not purposefully steer her wrong or give her information that would otherwise see her hurt. She sadly couldn’t say the same for the rest of the slaves who would just as likely sell her out to garner favor with the bastards who held them than to actually end up helping.

Word Count: 1,525 | 3,655

4Some Unfinished Business [Invite Only] Empty Re: Some Unfinished Business [Invite Only] Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:39 pm

Simikiel

Simikiel

D-rank
How many are there. .  .?

Fourteen, the number being the number of stairs which led from the top to bottom floor of the manor. Depending on the person, it took them an average of ten seconds to clear all of the steps if moving at a normal pace. That number being cut down to three to five seconds if the individual was in a hurry, or was trying to escape someone. He knew this because, when not being used by his mother, he kept his ears tuned on those who move up and down the stairs. Painting a mental clock in how long it took someone to transverse them, when they were walking at a leisurely pace, running, or limping. It has come to the point where he knew the time it took certain individuals to move from the ground to floor level and vice-versa. The information helped whenever he wanted to want to not to run in some of the more . . .violent guards, and step-father,  who paid little heed to his mother’s warning of him being off limits to all except her.

How many times have you traveled them . . ?

That was something he could not give an exact number. It had to be over a thousand, and that was being generous, over the four year time period since him and Snowflake got kidnapped. While he does not remember the number of times he has transversed these stairs over the years. He does know the number of times he did so since Snowflake escaped. Seventy-nine, he transversed these same stairs exactly seventy-nine. Not because he was trying to run away from the guards and step-father, but rather to heal the slaves that were treated extremely rough by the remaining guards and his mother. When Snowflake escape and neither Hiromasa or his men return, Shizuka was less than pleased. She orders the remaining guards to ‘have fun’ with many of the girls who had the opportunity to sabotage Snowflake’s escape.

The end result was not pretty. He, when not busy helping his mother relieve stress, was called by the other guards to patch up the broken girls. The normal doctor, a vile and twisted man who took his payment by sampling the patients, had been the first to leave upon realizing his main employee, Hiromaza, was dead. From what Simikiel understood, the doctor just vanished under the cover of night, though not before taking one of the slaves with him as payment for his services rendered. With the main doctor gone, it fell onto Simikiel to pick up the slack. He was not bothered by it. He, unknowingly to his mother and the guards, was already used to healing the slaves - especially those the doctor messed up after healing them. The slaves weren’t fearful of him and knew he had their best interest in mind. For, unlike the normal doctor, he did not care for their body in such a perverse manner nor did he want payment for his services.

Yet none felt this heavy, eh?

Of all the times he has transversed these stairs, never had each step felt so heavy nor things felt amplified. It felt like there was cement around each foot, weighing each step-down. It felt like he was walking through quicksand and slowly being sunk down in it. An imaginable pressure pressed down upon him as he neared closer to the last few steps. Three. Stepping onto the third to last stepped sounded louder than all the others. Though he knew it was a trick of the mind, it did not stop him from pausing to looking back up the stairs. Zeroing in on the place where he knew his mother was asleep. He did not dwell on the woman long, instead, focus on the task and took another step down. Two, the light jingle caused by the silver earring, with a small better attached to it, dangling from his right ear sounded louder than normal. A gift from his mother, the small accessory constantly chime, as it’s importance laid with his abilities, a small tune that was only audible to him. But, for some reason, the tune was louder than ever, and he knew it had to be a trick of his mind. One, the last step before reaching the bottom floor. His heart pounded loudly in his chest to the point he felt it. What would be around this bend, that leads to the kitchen, waiting for him? Would it be the thug who usually guards the slaves? Or, the one he wants more than anything else, would his Snowflake be there?

And there she was . . .

Poised with a bloodied kunai in hand, the crimson liquid obviously being from the thugs she had killed. He having no doubt the act brought some sense of pleasure to Snow, killing those who had a hand in tormenting her. While he had his own opinions about killing, not liking it, his dispositions change when it comes to his Snowflake. As his eyes took in her form, flickering with concern when noticing the blood splatter across her clothing and face. It did not take him long to realize the crimson liquid was not her own, rather the thugs. He could not see nor discern any wounds on her body. At that thought, a smile bloomed on his face. Eyes sparkling with happiness and relief at seeing her. There was no mistaking it, this was his Snowflake.

Still, though, he questioned his Snowflake of her identity, even as his heart and mind told him the truth. He did not remember closing the distance between the two, but, he did remember reaching out to touch her cheek. Fingers touching the pale, soft skin, and hand cupping her cheek as she leaned into it. His thumb wiped away a splatter of blood, removing the stain from her porcelain skin.  Arms wrapped around her lithe frame, the smile on his face blooming further as the action was repeated by Snowflake. A tender and a loving hug between two people who had missed each other dearly. He did not care about the blood seeping into his clothing. He did not care about the bloodied kunai held near his back. He did not care about the irony smell of blood which clung to her. None of that matter to him - only that his Snowflake was alive and had come back for them.

Yes, I was with her again . . .

He knew the moment when she inhaled, the stench of sex that clung to his body would be smelt. And, unlike the other slaves, there was only one person, except on a few occasions, that was allowed to touch him in such a perverse manner. There was the only person who he was forced to have sex with, and that was his mother, or the wife of Hiromasa as everyone, but Snowflake, was a concern. The relationship he had with the woman not being known to anyone, but the person who he was hugging. He did not take a shower prior to any of this in case the sound of the water running would wake up his sleeping mother, and potentially ruin the rescue, if it happened. So there was no way to hide the stench on his body.

An unnatural chill swept through the room, frosting over a glass before shattering it. He did not back an eyelash at this. He knew the chill came from his Snowflake. She being anger about the smell which clung to him, and what it implied. Still, though, he could not let her anger get the best of her. “It is suddenly chilly in here, dontcha think?”, the words being whispered in her ear lightheartedly, turning his head slightly to kiss her own on the cheek; his lips instantly becoming chilled from making contact with her cool flesh.

Pulling back from the hug, his gaze lingered on hers. Despite the situation, his eyes were filled with happiness and an easiness that was so common of him. Rarely did the green orbs shine anything but an easy disposition. Automatically, he tilted his head to her touch, rubbing against her chilled hand with a smile ever present. Though as he was missing her touch already, he knew it was time to get down to busy, none of them was safe here. .yet.

Mine . . .

The word resonated with him. If there was any doubt who he belonged to, she shattered it right then and there. Hers. Despite everything done to him, how many times his mother had her way with him, taking his virginity and claiming his body as hers, the one who truly owns him in mind, body, and soul was the one standing before him. His Snowflake. No other would claim him in such a manner. No other would he follow into the depths of hell without question.  “Thank you for coming, I had no doubt you would come back for us.”, what was really being said has he had no doubt she would leave behind what was hers. While they both cared about the other slaves, it was insignificant to what they felt for one another.
Down to business. . .

“Seeing how you killed the guard outside and the one in the kitchen. That just leaves. Kurai, you know the one who watches over the slave quarters? He is the last one of Hiromasa’s group, working underneath Kinzoku. Needless to say he has been more aggressive and brutal with the slaves since your escape. Mother gave him free reign to do whatever he wanted with those who could have stopped you. I managed to heal some of them, but for others?”, he shook his head, “They were destroyed to bad to be saved. So they had to be disposed of, sadly. He is in the slaves’ quarters right now. He rarely leaves the place. The other guards, along with the doctor, have left. Though, the doctor took off without wronging, taking one of the girls as payment for his services. No one knows where he went. There is like twenty or so slaves left. The majority that had left are those who apparently could have stopped you. ” he ignored her question regarding his mother for now. He knew even mentioning the woman would piss off his Snowflake more. So, instead, he gave information regarding everything else. “Yes, she is still here. Currently passed out in bed after . . .our activities. I made sure to make her tire enough that she won’t wake up anytime soon.”, he did not need to tell her how he made sure of that; the answer being fairly oblivious.

Reaching onto his person, Simikiel pulled out a small brown book and tossed it to Snowflake, “I manage to plifer that from the bedroom. It contains information guarding all of Hiromasa and Shizuka’s contacts that they shared. This include, their buyers, those who they can buy new slaves from, and their general location. Also includes areas of poverty where parents are likely to sell their daughters if the price is right. There is some information regarding their plans of operation, and who they work with. I did not have enough time to find Hiromasa or Shizuka’s separate books. She only kept that one in the bedroom for reasons I am not entirely sure of.” he spoke quietly.

With his unique position, he was able to get away with more stuff than any other slave. He is able to move around the manor without much trouble, though he had to be careful when his mother wasn’t around. Because of his connection with Shizuka, often before and after sex, tells him stuff regarding the inner workings of the operation. “I did not have time to look through Hiromasa nor Kinzoku’s quarters. So, there is a chance we can find more information regarding them there. Their rooms haven’t been touched much, asides from Shizuka going in them for whatever reasons when neither of them returned. Speaking of which, once this over, got to tell me how they died.” While he was glad his Snowflake was alive, he was curious on the manner of how she managed to kill them. However, such a trivia thing can wait. They had to finish the business here first.

2059[4872]

Jihi

Jihi

D-rank
...Even now he’s so innocent and playful…

Jihi couldn’t help but smile oh so subtly at his comment about the temperature: it wouldn’t have been the first time after all that she had caused such an effect due to her naturally cold chakra nature, so she knew he knew exactly what was behind it - her, more importantly her barely restrained anger. Of course, none of that anger was directed at him and she was sure he knew it - she didn’t blame him for what went on, she never had, and she never would. But it was anger nonetheless. Anger so strong that was certainly taking all of the control she could muster to keep herself from storming up the stairs, barging into the room that woman was undoubtedly sleeping in, and giving her a sound thrashing. It wouldn’t end well, and she knew it, for any of them. No, her best bet was to keep her cool and calm herself down…

Not that hard to do with the kiss on the cheek she received which caused the subtle smile on her lips to grow further. She watched as he leaned his cheek into her icy cold touch and she couldn’t fathom how he enjoyed it so - the striking contrast between her coldness and his natural body heat easily felt against her hand. Yet, that was again how things had always been - so easy to touch each other, or rather so easy for her to do so, she knew he was more careful with her, more hesitant with somethings.

...If nothing else I was getting you out and free, you don’t deserve this life…

The truth resonated through her mind as nothing else had: if only one person could walk freely this day it would be him. She had grown used to the abuse, in ways she felt as if she deserved everything that happened to her because of the death of her parents she felt weigh heavily in her shoulders - she had, after all, been the one to stop the thugs from stealing from her mothers shop and extorting her for profit. She had been the one who had caused one of them to become hurt with one of the traps she had laid. Yes, the aftermath of that was on her shoulders. So she deserved this, he did not. He had only tried to save her, had only tried to stop what she so naturally deserved for her sins. Even as she thought about it her eyes betrayed her, shifting from their natural silverness and back to the color of coal. ”I was getting you out no matter what, you don’t deserve this place…”

...Yes, let’s get down to business. I have not shed enough blood yet today…

The words that Sim spoke were ones she feared: while there were far less guards left the one who did remain was Kurai. She knew the bastard wouldn’t hesitate any of the slaves he was to be looking over as a meat shield if it came down to it. No, they would have to play this smart. The knowledge that he had been acting more aggressive and brutal with the slaves came to no surprise, especially after hearing that some were being blamed for her escape: though, that was farthest from the truth, no one had known it was happening, no one was in the room with her. There had been no way they could be blamed, but of course their masters wouldn’t see it as such. Someone had to be blamed, and they wouldn’t shoulder that themselves, so they would put it on those they considered their lessers. Sim had of course tried to help those who had been harmed, and while some had managed to be saved others hadn’t, and it was a definite blow to Jihi’s gut: this wouldn’t have happened had she not tried to escape after all. Not allowing herself to go down that train of thought just yet she kept her focus on Sim, absorbing the rest of the information he had to offer like a thirsty sponge.

The other guards had left, and the doctor had run out - but not before taking one of the girls with him as payment. It was horrible to think of what might be happening to the girl, but Jihi knew down to her soul if she could save the girl and get her out of her situation as well she would do just that.There were about twenty or so slaves left, mostly those who had supposedly been in a position to stop her, and Jihi couldn’t help but shake her head at the mention of it: she had no time to explain things now, but even still the thought of the slaves being blamed irked her.

..When all of this is said and done I’m going to need some serious anger management training…

Ah, and there it was again, the mention of that woman. Thankfully, though, there was nothing left around for her coldness to shatter or destroy. She was sleeping, naturally, considering Sim had tired her out. There had been a purpose behind this, but it didn’t make Jihi feel any better about it. Still, it was something she wouldn’t fault him for - he did what he could with what he had, and unfortunately what his mother wanted.

She caught the brown book he tossed in reflex, opening it and quickly flipping through the pages while she listened of how it contained some of the contacts Hiromasa had as well as other information - definitely something that would come in handy for her later on when she went after the rest of the slavers connected with this group. She slipped the book into one of the hidden pockets of her black on black attire before nodding. ”As soon as Kurai and your mother have been dealt with and the girls are gathered in one room and safe I intend on searching the place thoroughly. I want as much information as possible - this doesn’t just end here. I was sent to that special place enough times to know there were girls being sent there from elsewhere. If I can stop this entirely I will. No one deserves this…” she paused for a moment, ignoring the ’Except for me…’ that had flashed through her mind; the guilt still eating away at her from her belief that she had caused her parents deaths. ”Like I said before, if you want to go after your mother yourself that’s fine with me, but otherwise I’ll put her down myself. This needs to end here. The bigger the blows these groups take the better - with enough shot callers suddenly out of the game they’ll hopefully get sloppy and start making more mistakes, making it easier to find them. I plan on utilizing all the tricks I can.”

...Murder time is fun time!...

Jihi glanced upwards, knowing now what could very well be going on floors above herself, before looking back to Sim. ”I’m going for Kurai first. Since that woman is sleeping she’s not as big of a threat right now, but there’s no telling what Kurai could be up to.” As she spoke her bloodied kunai was switched out for her bow, an arrow in hand and ready to be knocked should it be needed. She already had a plan in mind on how she wanted to deal with the bastard known as Kurai, but it dealt mainly on taking him by surprise - there was no way he was going to fight fair after all.

She would give Sim a chance to speak, to say anything further that he wanted, before she began making her way up the same steps he had just come down. She moved silently, her bare feet making not a sound as she went, her body shifting from side to side in order to avoid the squeaky steps as needed. Once she made it to the top she paused, listening, using the darkness from a burnt out light to cover herself. She could hear a male voice down the hallway but it seemed muffled, at least for the first few seconds. She heard the turn of a knob, and the creak of a door as the voice got louder, and as she chanced a peak around the door she saw Kurai backing out of it, intending on locking the thing behind himself and looking disheveled while the sound of crying could easily be heard through the semi open door - apparently he had already been busy.

Her anger surged and she stepped out of her hiding spot just as Kurai turned around, arrow ready to fire. She waited just until she could see his eyes before releasing the arrow in a straight and true shot. She watched as Kurai’s eyes barely had time to register shock and surprise to see her standing there before the arrow found its way into his throat, embedding itself a good in and half in. Kurai hit the floor choking and gasping, his trembling hands reaching towards the arrow as if he wanted to pull it out before moving back down as if he knew better - he was, if nothing else, smarter than the guy on the roof that was for sure.

”Slight change of plans.. It looks like he’s been busy. Why don’t you go check on the girls first, I’ll wait outside. You’re a normal sight to see, but I’m afraid I don’t trust them not to sell me out if it meant garnering a favor with your mother. Best they not know I’m here yet.”, she whispered softly, as it seemed Kurai’s relatively quiet demise had gone unnoticed after his body had pushed the door closed - though it wasn’t locked. Even as she waited for Sim’s response she pulled another arrow free, bow at the ready to be aimed and fired at the next possible target to present itself. Perhaps she was being a little untrustworthy and paranoid, but this was something she had seen before. While no one had successfully escaped from this group she had heard stories of other slaves selling each other out or being sold out. Those plotting to escape being turned in for favors, those in the middle of escaping only for the plans to be foiled because someone had told on them. Sometimes even the slaves themselves stopping the attempts only for their masters to find out after the fact. No, she sadly didn’t trust them. She was still willing to help them, but she wasn’t willing to take chances with Sims life, or her own.

Thread Exit

Beginner Bow (C-Rank):
Kirigakure Standard Arrows (C-Rank) (18/20):

Word Count: 1,825 | 5,480

Strength D1 to D3: 5,480 - 950 = 4,530 | 125 Ryo
Speed D0 to D3: 4,530 - 1,175 = 3,355 | 150 Ryo
Endurance D0 to D3: 3,355 - 1,175 = 2,180 | 150 Ryo
Perception D1 to D3: 2,180 - 950 = 1,230 | 125 Ryo
Reaction Time D1 to D3: 1,230 - 950 = 280 | 125 Ryo
Total Ryo: 675

Discarding: 280 Words

Last edited by Jihi on Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Simikiel

Simikiel

D-rank
Neither did you, Snowflake. Neither did you.

Though she did not say it, he knew exactly what she was possibly feeling at the current time. She felt responsible for getting him into this situation. She thought that it was her fault that he ended up becoming a slave like her. She felt guilty for bringing him into this mess. Yet, she shouldn’t feel any of that sorts. Even if he didn’t try to save her on that fateful day, his fate was already sealed. During a moment of passion, and either out of arrogance or something else entirely, Shizuka made it perfectly clear that his capture was going to happen either way. From the moment of conception, rather the child was a boy or girl, she had planned for them to be kidnapped, and turned into her plaything. Once she had dropped him off at his father, though she did question the parentity, there were parameters in place. Individuals, slaves who willing to do anything for her, who watched his moments. They captures memorable moments of his life, gifting a present on his birthday, detailing reports of his activities all for her. She, unknowingly to him or his father at the time, had sunk her claws into their lives deeper than imaginable. To her, him becoming her plaything was guaranteed. And, when her husband, mentioned on some girl messing with his business, the perfect opportunity to capture him presented itself.

Yes, so even if he did not try to save Snowflake from the hands of those men, he would have still been captured regardless. The whole situation was out of both of their hands. There was nothing neither could do differently to change the inevitable outcome. Yet, even as she spoke how he did not deserve being here, he felt differently. As much as he hated it, part of the blood that ran through his veins is partly responsible for all of Snowflake’s pain. His mother had a hand, a large one in fact, in a lot of the misfortune fell onto the woman. Sure, Hiromasa played his role, but, Shizuka knew exactly who to go after to get him to comply during rare moments of defiance. She didn’t have to hurt him to cause him pain. No, she just made suggestions to certain individuals, and they took care of the rest. He hated knowing because of his earlier years of defiance, he had caused his Snowflake unnecessary pain. That because of his mother, his Snowflake had suffered. “You don’t deserve this place either, Snowflake.”, his voice being light and calm, though his eyes soften a tad as they focused on Snowflake. The teenager really did not deserve being here. Neither of them did, but more so her than him.

Don’t let it control you, Snowflake.

There it was again. The spike of anger that comes whenever his mother’s name was brought up. His snowflake truly hated that woman for what she did to him. The anger being justified, for he too loathed the men who touched his snowflake. Yet, while her anger could nearly be tasted, his was nonexistence. Oh, it was very much there, just hidden for the sake of everyone else. “Calm down, Snowflake.”, his right tentatively caressed her cheek. “Don’t let your anger cloud your anger guide you for it will cloud your judgment.”, there were many things about his Snowflake he loved, but one of the biggest, if not the biggest one, is the contrasting in temperature between their skin. While he was warm to the touch, her’s was cold. While, whenever he touched her, was tentative and only when allowed, he did enjoy doing so. If only to feel the contrast between the two.

He did not respond as he watched her go through the information within the tossed book. He already knew the majority of what it contained. For once it was clear that he had been tamed, pleasing his mother better than any other, giving in to her demands, and even starting some of them, she allowed him more freedoms and responsibilities. One of those responsibilities dealt with filling the book Snowflake had tucked away. There was a reason why he was allowed to do this instead of anyone else. A very good reason. A reason that will never come past now, something he was thankful for.

“I am hoping when you say, ‘I’ that also includes me.”, he spoke, wanting to make sure she intended to include him on this, “I won’t let you search this place by yourself. You are searching for information right? Well, you know, because of my position, I am allowed certain freedoms and that includes the whereabouts of certain hidden storage compartments throughout the manor. I can help you find them along with filling in the gaps of anything you might not know. I agree with you, this needs to come to an end because no one deserves this. Nobodyhis eyes locked onto hers when he mentioned ‘nobody’, letting her know that, even if she believed she deserved this, he did not. That her life was precious just like everyone else was. No, that’s a mistake, in his eyes, Snowflake’s life is the only life truly worth saving by damning the world to hell. It was an easy conclusion for him. For his devotion to her was absolute.

Focus. It is time to finish this.

He shook his head the mentioning of going after mother alone, “No, we are sticking together on this. I won’t let you handle Kurai, or anyone else in this house, alone. We will finish this together, like it should, and forever will, be.” as he finished speaking, he reached on his person, pulling on an equally bloodied kunai, and held it in his left hand. A delicate eyebrow raised when he saw the bow, “Been awhile since I seen that. Take it, your aim is still true?”, he asked though the question was meant to break any unneeded tension. Before following Snowflake up the stairs, he turned to the slaves in the kitchen. “Now, some of you might get the bright idea to wake up the boss, letting her know what is occurring, in hopes to gain some favor from her. That would be ill-advised. For the boss does not like being awakened up from such a thorough romping. And, more importantly, if you do tell? You will have to deal with Snowflake, and I would not want to anger her.”, seeing the lookup apprehensive on their faces, he knew the point was made.

With that done, he caught up with Snowflake, his steps making zero sound, nor did the earring he wore, maneuvering the steps with practical ease, dodging the areas which creaked loud enough to warn those among the living. Upon reaching the top step, he paused alongside Snowflake, taking within the darkness with her as a male voice was heard down the hallway. He knew who the voice belong too, and sure enough, backing out of the room where the slaves slept, with a disheveled appearance was none other than Kurai. Despite the distance, Simikiel could almost smell the musky stench of sex that clung to his body.

Feeling the anger rolling off Snowflake, he placed a gentle hand on her shoulder, his silent way to calm her down, as the pair stepped out from the darkness. He watched as Snowflake waited till the man turned towards them before letting a single arrow pierce through the air. “Nice shot.”, he whispered, seeing the arrow embedded itself into the man’s throat. His lifeblood flowing out of him as he gasped for air. It did not take long for the man’s life to end. Moving towards the down body, Simikiel bent down and pushed the arrow deeper into the body till he felt the tip hit the wooden floor before yanking the arrow out. “Just make sure he was dead, and not just unconscious from the blood loss.”, he mentioned, walking back over to Snowflake, and handling her the bloodied arrowed.

They would not dare. . .

Though while a part of him wants to believe the slaves would not do anything to jeopardize their chance at freedom, he knew that was a lie. There are a few who have been broken to the point where they would do anything to please their master(s). They would not hesitate in doing whatever is needed to make sure those who escaped was found and caught. And considering that his Snowflake has been one of the few successful escapees? There is no telling what they would do to keep her here so that their master, his mother, would capture her. “That will be for the best. No need for them to suspect anything till after everyone in the house is taken care of. “, he spoke, looking at Snowflake with a smile on his face. Tucking the bloodied kunai on his person, making sure it would not fall out, he looked back at Snowflake, “Stay safe. I should not be long.”, and entered the room.

As soon as he entered, numerous of eyes were immediately drawn to him with each one holding a different emotion, fear, hope, acceptance, etc. “It is just me.”, his voice being a soft whispered as he took stock of the living conditions of the slaves. It was not pretty. There were no beds in the room. The girls were forced to sleep on the floor with the barest amount of linen to keep them from dying in the winter months. Their nightwear, or lack thereof, hardly covered their modesty with their assets being displayed with the subtle of shifts. This being clothing attire being enforced by Hirosama, making it easier for the guards to have their way with the girls when a quickie is desired.

The stench of sex was heavy in the air only added to what Kurai was indeed doing. Looking around, he spotted the vile man’s victims. A pair of black-haired twins, in their early twenties,  curled up near one another. Their clothing ripped to shreds, abuse was evident over their body. He happened to know these two from previous encounters. Relatively new, they quickly became the favorite of some of the guards - especially considering one of the twins could not feel anything. And the only reason why she was crying and whimpering is because of seeing, rather than feeling, the man violating her.

Moving through the mass of slaves, Simikiel realized those two weren’t the only ones violated as well. There were a couple others who were also abused if the liquid near them was anything to go by. “Listen up everyone.”, he spoke, drawing the attention of all the slaves, many being calm around the man who always healed them. “Things are happening. As to what? I can’t say. But, what I can say is this nightmare will be over soon. But before that can happen. I need to know if you all trust me?”, a smile appeared on his face when all of them nodded. Of course, why wouldn’t they trust the only decent man in their life so far? “Good. That makes things easier.”, as those words were spoken, the chakra was sent out through the sound waves of his voice. The soothing aura healing all of the slaves of their injuries enough so they can function with the barest amount of pain and discomfort. “For the time being. I need you all to stay right here. Do not worry about Kurai returning. He has been taken care of. I will come back for you all, and this nightmare will be over. Just trust me. Okay?”, once getting confirmation, he exited the room, closing the door behind him.

Spotting Snowflake, he made his way over to her, “Kurai had gotten to two of them, and it appeared force two others to perform acts on him.”, there was disgust in his voice as he spoke, “I healed them to the best of my ability. They are able to function without much pain or discomfort. Also, they are silent. They won’t move from the room till I come back. So, we can deal with her now. he would allow Snowflake to speak about anything before guiding her down the hallway towards the room where his mother was sleeping.

As they got closer to the room, his heart beat faster at the thought of what was about to happen. While he disliked his mother for everything done to him, she was still his mother. Could he really kill the woman who carried him?

“She is in here.”, he whispered, coming to a stop at the door. Taking a breath, he pushed open the door, expecting to see Shizuka laying down.

“Hello, Jihi.”, only to widen his eyes at seeing his mother up and dressed in the outfit from before. Her eyes staring at his Snowflake with amusement before focusing on him, “Hello, my son. Glad you brought a guest.” though that was not the most concerning part. The concerning part was the blade held in her left hand.

Well Shit. . ..

[Exit Thread: Continuing in next one]
2207[7079]
Final Word Count: 7079

Training

Strength:  E-0 -> D-1 = 1050 wc / 25 ryo
Speed: E-0 -> D-1 = 1050 wc / 25 ryo
Reaction time : E-0 -> D-3 = 1925 wc / 150 ryo
Perception: E-0 -> D-3 = 1925 wc / 150 ryo
Endurance: E-0 -> D-1 = 1050 wc / 25 ryo
7000 wc & 375 ryo

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.