Ueda Yuu

D-rank
Symbol:Ueda Clan Clann11

Ueda Clan FAHfQ33
Clan Name: Ueda
Specialization: Fuuinjutsu
Elements: Raiton

Ueda Clan HhU72Pp
Clan History: The Ueda clan has been a part of Getsugakure for almost a hundred years. While it is yet to be known where they came from, it's said to be nothing unnatural and that they're just immigrants. The clan has been teaching it's descendants on how to combine "Nature Transformation", at its smallest "Raiton" with Fuuinjutsu techniques. And after several years, this has led to them creating their own Fuuinjutsu techniques that gives them elemental benefits. They were beloved by both the community and the government of Getsugakure, as they became the protectors of the hidden village. They attacked any dangerous trespassor and ruined their lives as their techniques were very effective and strong, since they used sealing and offensive elemental strikes together. The clan used to have more than a hundred authors in history, and used to run a bookstore in Getsugakure. The clan always glorified literature and they were very succesful in writing books. For this reason, the clan still provides literature and writing education for the members.There is a huge secret about the clan that is forbidden to reveal to their descendants, and is only known by the oldest living members of the clan. The secret is that the views towards women in the clan is that they're only worth for their ability to give birth, and they mean nothing else. The most beautiful born ones are kept in a dungeon to be used to give birth, and the average ones are usually kept until they give birth and killed after giving birth. As an important member of the clan, Ueda Kazuya has said that this custom has been going on for centuries, no one ever tried to remove this tradition.

The clan currently resides in Kirigakure after they immigrated years ago.

Members:
Ueda Kazuma:

Ueda Gin:

Ueda Yurui (deceased):

Ueda Clan Y4syLuV
Kekkei Genkai Name: Rai-fuuin 雷封印 Ueda Clan Elemen10 (Written as Kaminari Fuuin, literally translated to Lightning Seal)

Kekkei Genkai Description: Rai-fuuin is a KKG that was created by combining an element called Raiton and the style of Fuuinjutsu. The way this KKG works is that the user is merging their chakra nature with the seals they're creating in order to activate Raiton chakra that would be stronger than the default one. The main difference between normal Raiton techniques and Rai-fuuin techniques is that with the help of the Fuuinjutsu, Raiton techniques become strong against the Fuuton techniques. The Raiton techniques done with the KKG also retains the elemental advantage against Doton. The seals strengthen the chakra nature and protect the lightning from tearing apart in most cases.

The reason this is a KKG is that these seals aren't ordinary seals and are created with the help of a tattoo every clan member has in their shoulder. The tattoo drains extra chakra every time a Rai-fuuin technique is done. The tattoo is the same shape with the clan symbol and it covers the shoulder bone of a clan member. The extra chakra costs for the techniques are -5.

Drawbacks:
-The clan members can only have two elements and the primary element should be Raiton.
-Fuuinjutsu needs to be the primary specialization of the members.
-Because of the fast paced nature of the techniques, there is a stat debuff of -1 tier for Reaction Time.

Last edited by Ueda Yuu on Mon May 28, 2018 4:04 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : -)

2Ueda Clan Empty Re: Ueda Clan Fri May 25, 2018 10:41 pm

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Hiya, my name is Kisei and I'll be your mod for this round of modding. <3

History: I'mma ask that you please remove your character from the history. As you'll already be part of the history when your character is approved.

KKG Description: Well we don't do jutsu within the actual clan app anymore so I'm going to have to ask you to remove it. As well as ask that you elaborate on what your Kekkei Genkai actually is. At the moment it seems like combining lightning with fuinjutsu but with no other benefit than their combination.

Drawbacks: I think I'll leave this untouched until we get the rest sorted.

3Ueda Clan Empty Re: Ueda Clan Sat May 26, 2018 5:26 am

Ueda Yuu

Ueda Yuu

D-rank
Bump~

4Ueda Clan Empty Re: Ueda Clan Sat May 26, 2018 6:47 am

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
KKG Description: We don't allow for immunities here like you describe, as much as I wish it we're not so... however you could simply have the raiton be strong against fuuton as well. And just for a clarifying note: this enhancement only works when the raiton has fuinjutsu involved?

Drawbacks: You can drop the second and forth drawback. However I ask that you add another drawback, like a stat debuff or another kind of weakness in their place.

5Ueda Clan Empty Re: Ueda Clan Sat May 26, 2018 9:20 am

Ueda Yuu

Ueda Yuu

D-rank
Bump~ And yes, only when Fuuinjutsu is involved.

6Ueda Clan Empty Re: Ueda Clan Sat May 26, 2018 9:28 pm

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Coolios.

Next up.

Second paragraph of your KKG Description: I understand the extra chakra cost, however if you do intend for extra chakra costs can you add an exact value? Such as -5, -10? However I'm not sure what you mean by the chakra refilling it faster? As the only way to to regain chakra is through senjutsu.

7Ueda Clan Empty Re: Ueda Clan Sat May 26, 2018 9:48 pm

Ueda Yuu

Ueda Yuu

D-rank
Didn't know about the mechanics of refilling Chakra, deleted that, added costs, B U M P ~

8Ueda Clan Empty Re: Ueda Clan Sun May 27, 2018 9:15 am

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
O.o

These are some expensive extra chakra costs. I was just thinking about having a flat 5 extra chakra needed for rai-fuuin jutsu for all ranks.

Also I forgot to ask, but could you also clarify whether or not rai-fuuin also retains their original elemental advantage against Doton as well? I was thinking that rai-fuuin was strong against both however it doesn't straight out say it, ya know?

9Ueda Clan Empty Re: Ueda Clan Sun May 27, 2018 9:40 am

Ueda Yuu

Ueda Yuu

D-rank
Made the cost a -5 for everything, clarified the advantage against Doton~ B U M P

10Ueda Clan Empty Re: Ueda Clan Mon May 28, 2018 4:29 pm

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Just a few quick(er) notes since I accidentally deleted my original message (RIP)

Your KKG only enhances techniques specifically noting that they are Rai-fuuin techniques, just so it's clear for any characters from this clan and our overworked jutsu mods ^_^

Additionally this won't lock elemental fuinjutsu, only strengthening raiton imbued fuinjutsu, (rai-fuuin). Lastly you can still combine fuinjutsu with other elements but they just won't get any of your KKG buffs.

So now, unless anyone has anything to say, consider this clan Approved~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.