You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

[OOC: Training the Mirror Cut technique. 750 words for a D-rank.]

Zen looked around him. He had never been here, only hearing of the goings-on at this location....

So this was the Coliseum. He had heard that this place was both for professionally duking it out, and friendly spars. Zen had come here on a whim, really; no real reason. But.... there was this feeling that he couldn't shake. Something was... off. He couldn't figure out what, until--

There was a decorative statue tipped over. It was made of stone, but it wasn't heavy; at least, not too heavy for Zen to pick up and put in its place again. Despite being an Iwa jounin, he would freely admit that a few people could trump him in physical strength, even some ninja below his rank.

During his musings, Zen heard a crunch. The sound of feet on the (somewhat) gravel-covered ground?

[144/750]
[OOC: Bleh. I am terrible at starting topics. Up to you if this is a training topic.]

Last edited by Zenchi Kyouga on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
[OOC: its fine dude and sure im fine with a spar]

Takumi woke up at dawn to train like he always does This time instead of a run he was going to go to the Coliseum to train who knows he might find a partner. On Arrival he saw a ninja picking up a statue {what had happened there} he wondered to himself. Just as he was about to speak his foot crunched on the gravel. before the ninja started attacking he said "Sorry did not mean to startle you". He walked over to the opposite side and sat down and said You here to find a sparing partner too". He looked up as he awaited his response.

"Sorry did not mean to startle you. You here to find a sparing partner too?"

The one who had entered the Coliseum after Zenchi--presumably also a ninja, non?--had walked over to the side of the huge arena that was opposite of the Toku-Jounin.

"I just came here to look around, actually. Although... I am in need of a bit of exercise. Been a bit stressed lately."

Zen took his time walking to the other side of the Coliseum. Normally, he would get where he needed to go as fast as possible; but for once, he had the luxury of being able to do whatever he wanted, if only for a short while. He reached the place where the shinobi--a bit younger than himself?--had parked himself. "Zenchi Kyouga. You can call me Zen, though." Instead of a handshake, Zen offered his would-be sparring partner the Seal of Confrontation, the half-tiger.

[296/750]

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku saw the stranger walk over and introduce himself "Zenchi Kyouga. You can call me Zen, though". When Zen gave hm the half tiger taku stood and returned the favor doing the same "So since you need to relax how about a spar. You dont have to worry about me though im a former student of the tsuchikage i can handle myself.". Taku then poped his shoulders and legs while he awaited the response.

Former student? Wonder what happened.

"Current student of the Tsuchikage. This'll be interesting.... Let's go!" With a kick to the ground and a back flip, Zenchi was on the far side of the Coliseum's arena. Dragon. Ox. Boar. Horse. Ram. With these hand seals, the Kyouga summoned mirrors in all directions about his person. They were small, about five inches in diameter, and not really mirrors; they were made of reflective chakra. He had no idea of the capabilities, or even the rank, of his sparring partner. A shame. He really should know that kind of stuff. After all, he wanted to be the smartest shinobi in the Hidden Rock Village.

But that was besides the point. He didn't know what was coming. So, Zen prepared himself. He made the Dog hand seal, but didn't focus chakra quite yet.

[438/750]
155/160:

Last edited by Zenchi Kyouga on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Hmm a current student huh this should be fun Once his opponent decided to do hid back flip he knew the fight was on. But when his opponent landed he did some hang signs and made mirrors. Taku was suspicious {what did these mirrors} do he wondered. he took no chances in this taku did a few hand signs and llifted his right hand in front of his face and his left over his head. He then pened his mouth and spewed mist around him and Zen. He then retreated into the mist to wait out the attack.

chakra=70 jutsu inside:

Hmm. What to do.

This young man had summoned a mist. If his studies didn't lie, it was the Hidden Mist Jutsu. Strange, as he thought that this technique was exclusive to the jutsu's namesake village, Kirigakure no Sato. That mental notion would not last for long, however; it gave way to focus. Zen channeled his chakra to his right hand; before his intense training, as a Genin, he would have had to brace himself, even hold onto his own hand. But not anymore. He could let this technique fly without a hitch.... And be ready for anything!

"Wind Style! Gale of Severance!" As he half said to himself, half yelled to his sparring partner--out of respect, let them know what's coming--a strong gust came out of Zen's palm. The Toku-Jounin would have no trouble maneuvering his hand so that a good portion of the Hidden Mist was pushed back, away from the arena. Even laden with chaka, the technique was near-weightless, easily pushed around by Zen's artificial wind. If his opponent was caught in the wind, minor lacerations would have been the result. But surely someone who goes up and challenges strangers wouldn't be fazed by that? The arena was about two-thirds exposed now. Zenchi returned to his defensive plan of action, and resumed holding the Dog seal. A total of twenty mirrors, now... His Mirror Creation Technique now died out, but he had plenty to work with now.

[680/750]

145/160:

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku heard the warning his opponent was using a wing jutsu this was not good. At the last moment taku dove under ground. He did not know whether all the mist was gone or not but he was not checking. He decided to stay under ground and take a break. {This is getting tough} He said to himself {he must be at least a jounin to be this strong}. Taku was running out of options fast he might have to use that jutsu and he did not want to do that. So as he waited for things to quiet he meditated and tried to think of a strategy.

Chakra60/80 jutsu prep:

Great... just... great. Absolutely perfect.

What better way to start off your spar... than to hide. TWICE. This... was getting annoying. No more running away... Wherever you go... I. Will. See you. The Toku-Jounin made the half Tiger hand seal. His mirrors immediately responded, nine of them zooming around the area, and one resting on his left eye. The combined view... he couldn't be snuck up on now. Zen was hoping that he would get to try out a technique-in-progress that he'd been testing. Hopefully this kid would give him a chance. "You never gave me your name... though you would have to stop hiding to make amends for that." Maybe Zen was stressed... it was unlike him to taunt. He made the Monkey.

[805/750]
135/160:

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
This was it his only chance to strike taku burrowed quietly under Zen and sprung his jutsu taku stuck his hand through the ground and grabbed at Zens ankle. If he connected he would drag Zen under ground. This was his one shot before having to use that.

Zen saw. From the combination view of the lower-left and direct-above mirrors' positions, he saw the ground begin to swell and crack. This was.... Hiding Like a Mole Technique?

He was quickly proved wrong. The as-yet-unnamed ninja made a grab at Zen's ankles. Zen wasn't as physically fast as, say, his comrade Arashi was; but he was quicker in thought. Two of his mirrors instantly became kunai knives, and snapped into Zen's hands. He stabbed the ground as hard as he could with them, to avoid being pulled any further. In addition, his lower body writhed to get free of the Decapitation technique. A strange sight for a Toku-Jounin, to say the least. He released his mirrors from the Spyglass technique, regaining them for other uses. 18 left. At last, he shook free.

[935/750]
120/160:

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku knew that his jutsu had failed he quickly jumped back to his spot and said "You wanted my name right its takumi senju". He then he said "hmm not many people have seen this jutsu i dont like having to use it but i have no choice im taking a guess by your skill you are at least a jounin. Well trouble is i am a genin kind of a power difference you see. But eough talk time for it" Taku bit his thumb and made a few hand signs. And slammed his hand down as hard as he could. As he did this a large cloud of smoke went out. Once it cleared a familiar wolf was standing there. Taku walked up and put and hand on his head and said "This is going to be fun". And with that he sent the wolf straight at Zen

chakra=45/80 jutsu inside:

All right. Zen was getting the hang of his own technique. He felt the mirrors moving to his will.... he had already tried kunai. Time for Shuriken.

Well... he just used the initial shape of the mirrors, really. But they were the same size as shuriken----WHAT?

A...wolf. This was intriguing. A summoner. But would a companion do this Takumi any good? Zen kind of wanted to get to the good part. He had heard stories about Mokuton.

So, leading the mirror-shuriken along the path his fingers took, Zen threw a volley of six at the wolf and an additional two at Takumi. Since he had acute control at close range, he should be able to make them home in on their targets, if only slightly.

Once the mirrors were either embedded in or at least near their targets, Zen would pull a trick out of his sleeve. He clapped his hands right as the mirrors left his hands. They would collect light while they were flying towards their targets. Then--though a bit mentally straining, two jutsu at once--he let bullets of chakra and light loose from his chakra-weapons. Eight projectiles; they would either fly out the face of a mirror if they missed their mark, or they would cause an intense wound if already embedded.

[1155/750]
110:

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku hoped his wolf would get him but just in case he was preparing for a fight. He saw the mirrors coming at him but the bullets suprised him he jumped to the side but got hit in the Arm by 2 of the bullets as he hits the ground. He grabbed his Arm and winced as he slowly got back to his feet he looked at his wolf he had gotten hit to but was alright to fight...he hoped he looked at the wolf and said "Go now we have to win". As he watched the wolf run towards Zen he got to his feet and ran as well. And created hand signs through the pain he jumped and sent a volley of water toward his opponent. he screamed at the water stopped coming out of his mouth "Now" He said as he sent his wolf to bite Zen's Arm if it connected he would have a deep cut and some bleeding.

30/80 jutsu inside:

This seemed to be it. The mirrors stuck to his skin, but Zen... didn't have the time to make a Light Screen shield for himself. Instead, he made a slight sidestep to the right. But that was as far as he got; a blast of water stunned him. And.. nom.

The wolf had clamped down on Zenchi's left arm. And for a rare occasion, emotion seeped a second time into the Toku-Jou's battle. All right, that's it.

Through the pain, a split second after the wolf bit him.... "Sorry, good sir! Inside Combo!"

With a thought, he triggered the movement of his mirrors. They all formed into kunai, and, though slowly, could dig into the canine.

The mirrors were all over his body; the wolf had chomped on an area where there was one. Bad luck.

Kachunk.

[I'm not even counting any more.]

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi saw his wolf get stabbed as it jumped back taku had no idea what to do he needed time so he did some familiar hand signs and covered the aena with mist. As he disappeared with his wolf he thought {there has to be a way around that mirror cut. He had no plan of attack anymore this person had found a way to block his wolf.Taku did not know what he was going to do.

chakra=15/80 jutsu inside:

"This again? C'mon, now! I'll just keep countering the same way for the same strategy." He outstretched his arm, preparing the Gale of Severance technique. But this time... this time he had his mirrors. Though, he could feel the chakra binding them to their sharp forms dispersing a bit. He was going to have to either make more mirrors or end it soon. Zen really preferred the latter.

The gale shot out of Zen's hand, like usual. His nine remaining mirrors, now transformed into senbon, rode the wind. The conical radius of the jutsu would be littered with the things. If Takumi or the wolf, got hit by the brunt of it, he(it?) would suffer puncture and slicing wounds. This really was drawing on too long. Zen searched the immediate area that was cleared of the dense fog as he made the hand seals for his clan's signature jutsu. Somehow, he knew that Takumi wasn't going down that easily... but he had been let down before. What will be, will be.

85:

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
this was it do or die takumi dove under ground again just as the senbon flew over head a few hit his wolf slowing him and giving him burns to his chest and front legs. But the plan had been made The wolf ran straight at Zen full speed. As soon as he got close...Takumi released him. The reason The wolf was a distraction. The moment he went poof the smoke went in Toward Zen's eyes. If it went in it would temporarily blind him. Without waiting to see if it worked taku stuck his hand up to grab at Zen's ankle again. Hopefully this time he was caught. If so taku would drag him in the ground Taku could not remember if it worked or not but not long after he did this he slipped into unconsciousness.

ckakra=5/80 jutsu inside:

Last edited by Takumi Senju on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
I'm sorry for interrupting, but I have something to say. Taku, last post you had 15 chakra. This ost you spent 10 (D) , so you have 5 left, not 0. More importantly, having 10 or less chakra automatically makes you unconscious, and 0 chakra is death. So with your 5 chakra you will pass out 100%.

The wolf rushed at him, but... the Summoning Technique ended!? Just at that moment, when the canine vanished into a puff of smoke, Zen was dragged into the ground. Why did it work this time....? It was probably because I didn't have my Spyglasses....

Zen would have to figure out a way to get out of this hole. It would take awhile... he hoped there wasn't anything important to do tomorrow. Tsuchikage Dengen would not be happy if he didn't show up.

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
After awhile Taku regained consciousness and saw that Zen was stuck in the ground. Taku got up though very dizzy he made his way over to Zen and said "How about we call this a draw and i help you out of the hole". Taku said with a smile as he awaited the answer.

Zen had finally figured out a way out of the hole when the young Senju came up to him, asking to do the same thing. "S'okay.... I think I can do it myself. Long time to think about it...You okay?"

Zen then used a variant of Nawanuke no Jutsu that he had continually been tweaking to get out of the hole. Chakra reduced friction between his bent arms and the sides of the hole, and---

Voilà. His hands popped out like a charm. And he lifted himself out, and dusted himself off. "Well, I'll be on my way home. Used quite a bit of chakra through trial-and-error. Congrats on that last maneuver.... I won't say who's the victor, but... Who blacked out, again?" With a smile of friendly vehemence, Zen started to walk towards the exit of the Coliseum.

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku saw that Zen could get out so he stood up and poped his back. Once he was out Zen congratulated him on his last move and asked who blacked out Taku smiled and said "I dont know what your talking about i just laid down for a nap and when a woke up you were in a hole". Taku began walking beside Zen out of the Arena "Well if you ever need a sparring partner give me a call". Taku then walked home and went to bed

--taku has left--

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.