You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1this place is off the chain Empty this place is off the chain Thu May 17, 2018 12:27 pm

Kazan

D-rank
I’ve never written any Naruto rp before, just came from a dying GoT rp forum recently, but I’m liking what I see so far. Looks like there are strict rules in place to keep things competitive, a massive community, characters that are interesting enough, site-wide plot events. Big fan

Just FYI I haven’t read the manga or seen the anime past the Chuunin exams arc, but I’m hoping my superficial understanding of Naruto will get me by until I figure it all out

2this place is off the chain Empty Re: this place is off the chain Thu May 17, 2018 12:39 pm

Matatsu

D-rank
Welcome to the Saga verse. Glad to have you here, if you have any questions there is always someone to answer them on the discord chat server so if you haven't already I would suggest joining the chat and I look forward to meeting you IC.

3this place is off the chain Empty Re: this place is off the chain Thu May 17, 2018 1:05 pm

Uzumaki Takashi

Uzumaki Takashi

D-rank
Welcome to Saga! Hope to see you around the site

4this place is off the chain Empty Re: this place is off the chain Thu May 17, 2018 2:29 pm

Kirei

Kirei

B-rank
Welcome to the forum! Don't worry about knowledge of the setting I barely know anything about naruto either lmao

5this place is off the chain Empty Re: this place is off the chain Thu May 17, 2018 3:09 pm

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Welcome to saga!

6this place is off the chain Empty Re: this place is off the chain Fri May 18, 2018 12:38 pm

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
welcome to saga, just let it rip. release your role play and awaken your inner beast, but most of all have fun

7this place is off the chain Empty Re: this place is off the chain Sun May 20, 2018 10:16 pm

Chigetsu Hōzuki

Chigetsu Hōzuki

Dead
Welcome to Saga!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.