You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A day of fun [Niala | Nk | Invite Only] Empty A day of fun [Niala | Nk | Invite Only] Sun May 13, 2018 9:33 am

Kensaku

Kensaku

D-rank
Unlike all the other times, Kensaku did not find himself waking up at his workstation, face down with his head lying atop of some blueprints, and possibly drooling on them. No, this morning, when the sun rays peeked through his curtain, illuminating his bedroom, and gently caressing his face, urging him to get up, his eyes open to stare at the blankness which was his ceiling. Blinking a few times and rubbing away the crust from his eyes, Kensaku just laid in bed for a few minutes, allowing his mind to wander to unimportant topics for the moment as he enjoyed the softness of the bed. It having been some time since he actually laid in bed longer than a few seconds.

Taking a glance at the clock sitting on the dresser to his right the time read ‘6:30am’. Seeing what time it was, Kensaku figured he had laid in bed long enough, and decided to get up. The linen which covered him was tossed to the side, and his feet swung off the bed. A shiver ran down his spine when bare feet touched the cool hardwood floor as he stood up. Stretching and groaning, he looked around his fairly clean room. The only mess being organized chaos in his workstation, but even then, it was not as bad as it could have been.

Speaking of the workstation, Kensaku moved towards the area, looking at the papers scattered about. Shifting through the first few sheets, overlooking old puppet designs, Kensaku began searching for the latest thing that he had been working on. It did not take him long to find the blueprints for a hulking behemoth of a creature. The creature in question having three pairs of hoof-like feet, and an armored body that, according to the notes would be able to block some high powered projectiles. Before he could continue looking at the blueprint, there was a knock at the door, “Come in.”

Watching the door open a smile spread across Kensaku’s face as he saw his mother peeked her head in, “Kensaku, it is almost ready. Why not get dress, and then bring Niala downstairs”, Hanae suggested. There was no reason for she to clarify what it was, everyone in the household, asides from Niala, knew about it.

“Hope she likes the gift.”, Kensaku silently mused to himself, moving to the bathroom to take a quick shower. He emerged fifteen minutes later with a towel wrapped around his waist. Locking his door, he did not want anyone to walk in on him half-nude, Kensaku moved to the closet to find something to wear. He knew that he would be changing later for the other activities planned today, Kensaku went with something simple for now. Grabbing a dark brown novelty T-shirt with the words “Got Rocks?” printed in white italic, he slipped it on. The shirt being followed by dark blue cargo-esque pants. Now dressed, Kensaku took a few seconds to comb his hair before stepping out of his room.

Walking across the hallway, Kensaku knocked on Niala’s door, “Niala, you up?”, He asked, “Breakfast is almost ready.”

Niala

Niala

D-rank

By the Gods she was exhausted.

She had been pushing herself far too hard, for far too long. Between running near constant missions, the evening training sessions with her father, and putting in hours at the clinic it was no wonder why she hadn’t crashed like this before now. But, finally, her body and mind had given up on her, and she had ended up crashing hard around 6 o’clock in the evening. For nearly thirteen hours she had slept, unmoving, and dreamless. Not a single noise, nor movement had woken her up or disturbed her in the slightest: an explosion could have likely gone off right next to her head and she wouldn’t have even stirred. Before falling asleep she hadn’t bothered even attempting to strip out of the training attire from the night before, even her sandals were still on, though her feet dangled off of the edge of the bed as she laid there on her stomach. Only the lightest of snores filled the room, due in part to her face smashed into the bed, to signal that the female laying there was even alive at this point considering she hadn’t even twitched for such a long time.

Yet, that all changed as a knock on her door and a familiar voice filled her ears. A groan escaped her as she turned over onto her side, eyelids parting as she stared groggily around the room, at first feeling confused as to what had awoken her. “Hnn?”, the noise left her like a question, her brain not yet able to form the appropriate functions for speech. Propping herself up on her elbow she rubbed at her face, pushing hair out of it before rubbing at her eyes and yawning, using that time to wake up enough to form a response beyond just random noises. “Huh? I’m up… What time is it? Oh crap… “, she concluded as her gaze turned to the digital clock on her bedside table, the red illuminated numbers informing her it was nearly seven in the morning. “Oh shoot. I didn’t expect to sleep that long. I was supposed to do dishes last night…”, she spoke, not really sure if her brother could hear her or not as she sat up on her bed, feeling herself having to pause before standing to stretch herself out.

Oh gosh, I cannot go downstairs looking like this. Mom will freak and assume I’m ill.

The thought crossed her mind as she finally stood, preparing to make a direct beeline for her bedroom door, before catching her pale reflection in the mirror above her dresser. Biting her bottom lip for a moment she shook her head before moving over to her door and cracking it open, enough for her to easily see out of. If her brother still stood on the other side of the door she would push hair out of her face once more before speaking softly, “Give me like… ten minutes, and I’ll be down. I need a shower, and if I go downstairs looking like this mom will freak out.”, she spoke before yawning, raising her hand to cover her mouth as she did so. She’d pause long enough for her twin to respond before closing the door and heading into the bathroom attached to her room, dropping at her dresser along the way to pull out some generally comfortable clothing, deciding to go the civilian route for now rather than the traditional garb worn by most Iwa nin. She wasted no time in getting into the shower, choosing to take a cold one not only for motivation but to help further wake her up, ensuring that her body and hair was properly washed clean and rinsed before she was done. Once out she dried off, wrapping a towel in her hair to keep it from dripping onto her attire as she donned it: a pair of thin comfortable black leggings, a pink skirt, a black tank top, and a pink shirt over top which hung off of one shoulder. Once done her hair was brushed out carefully and then pulled to the right side of her head where she braided it loosely and secured it with a tie.

Satisfied that her appearance wouldn’t cause as many issues - she still was pale with dark circles under her eyes, but at least she was clean and more awake looking - she headed out of the bathroom after hanging her towel up to dry and placing her dirty clothing in the hamper in the corner: making a mental note to do laundry at some point. It was then that Niala headed downstairs, taking two at a time, her stomach growling and rumbling along the way as it demanded food, and straight down the hallway into the kitchen…

Word Count: 820

Kensaku

Kensaku

D-rank
Having knocked on the door, Kensaku waited for Niala to answer. After a few seconds passed without an answer, he leaned against the wall adjacent to the door and waited. During the wait, his thoughts drifted towards what all they had accomplished within the week. Both of them having been getting much-needed training from their parents. Kensaku having been training with his mother more so than his father as of late. The woman in question having a better grasp of the ninjutsu arts than Genki. Training with her was an interesting experience, while she did not have the commanding presence of their father, there was still something dangerous about her whenever she trained him. Maybe it had to do with the way she weaved ninjutsu as if she was some magician within the books of old. How she was capable of manipulating various elements with an unnatural grace that Kensaku wish he could do. Through her teaching, Kensaku got a better grasp of not only ninjutsu, but the concept of chakra. She helped laid the foundation for his future success, something that a Jounin instructor would have done if he was on a squad.

Training was brutal, more so than when he trained with his father. There were many times were he was pushed to near chakra exhaustion from the strenuous chakra exercises she forced him to perform until he could do it without difficulty. To save she was a slave driver would be an understatement. The woman was a perfectionist when it came to the shinobi arts, and it showed during the training sessions. Yet, despite how tough the sessions were, Kensaku did not break from them. He continued to ask for these sessions whenever he could, and completed them to the best of his ability. With a growing desire to make his mother proud, Kensaku pushed himself further and further each day. Going to such extremes did not go without changing him for the young Chikamatsu was developing a perfectionist trait similar to his mother’s. He could no longer settle for ‘good’, he had to be the ‘best’, at least when it comes to chakra related techniques.

During the times were he was not training with his mother, or father, Kensaku did missions along with Niala. The two having to take the words of their parents to heart. They were told to let their presence be known throughout the village, gain the village trust by doing missions, and help around whenever was possible. They were relatively new the Iwagakure no Sato, therefore, there was naturally some distrust with the locals, that is why they had to gain the trusts via helping around whenever was possible. The two did just that, asides from nightly guard duty, helping around at the library, the pair also helped with reinforcing mining shafts leading into Sunagakure no Sato. Speaking of the particular mission, Kensaku decided not to think about it much, after having a conversation with his father after said mission. While his mother had given him some advice, it was his father who explained things further. It was through the man’s explanation that Kensaku stopped thinking about what the mission meant, and instead, focused on other avenues of interests.

Before his musing could continued, the voice of Niala was heard through the door. “Alright, though I doubt mom would freak out. You could not look as bad as you did yesterday when you passed out.”, He spoke, still leaning on the wall. He could have went downstairs and helped with the preparations, but he knew others were already handling it. With that, his mind returned back too what he had been doing as of recently. Thanks to all the missions him and his twin have been doing, he had enough money to get the materials needed for another puppet. Unlike his first puppet who was small, this particular one would be quite large. He had thought long and hard about what the puppet would look like, and he was fairly pleased with the quadrupedal beast. Though the design was done, he did not know what type of weaponry it would have, and that would be something he had to figure out sooner or later.

Kensaku turned his attention to Niala’s bedroom door that was being open. “Someone has been staying up late.”, He spoke, the moment his twin exited the room, pushing off the wall to stand beside Niala. “What you been working on?”, He asked while walking down the stairs with his twin. The delicious aroma of breakfast wafting up to greet them. Finally making it downstairs, Kensaku looked around at the few balloons, with the words “Congrats”, floating about. Leading Niala into the kitchen, she would see a large sign with the words ‘Congratulations, with both of their parents, along with Kannon and Chiyo, standing there with smiles on their face.

Genki walked towards Niala with a smile on his face, “This came for you yesterday while you were asleep. You deserve it.”, The man spoke, handing a sealed scroll, with the Tsuchikage stamp on it, to her. When she opened it, Niala would find a Chuunin vest and a small note from the Tsuchikage regarding her promotion to said rank. “Congrats sis.”, Kensaku spoke, which was said by the others as well.

“Come let’s eat breakfast. We have a big day plan.”, Hanae spoke, and with the help of Chiyo, the two women set the today with Niala’s favorite breakfast food. Once the table was set, Kensaku moved to sit beside his sister, “How does it feel to be Chuunin?”.

937|1464

Niala

Niala

D-rank

I have a feel I’m going to have to get used to working like this.

Niala knew that the higher ranked she became the more she’d have to get used to little to no sleep: in fact, she could easily remember several occasions where either her father or mother or both had gone days without getting any sleep at all due to a mixture of training and missions and the other general duties of their positions and stations. During these time periods they’d been expected to continue to perform to the best of their abilities, and it was only because they were used to such that they had been able to. While she knew she wasn’t to that point, yet, she hoped to get there - she needed and wanted her body to adapt to the harshness of her job, rather than her having to have nights where she ended up crashing for over twelve hours while being completely oblivious to the world around her.

After opening the door she wasn’t at all surprised to find Kensaku waiting there for her, and at his question she found herself stifling a yawn with the back of her left hand before being able to reply, “I guess all of the missions and training and putting in work at the clinic finally caught up to me. I didn’t expect to crash that hard - it’s weird for me to sleep over eight hours, let alone to nearly thirteen.” She shook her head at the thought before thinking about her twin’s other question. “I suppose it doesn’t help I’ve been putting in so much time working on the designs of my newest puppet. I think I have the basics down: it’s going to have a similar concept as Bei Bei, only instead of being a bear - or an animal in general - it’s going to look human. I’m still working on it but I’ve been taking what I learned so far from making Bei Bei and am trying to enhance it and apply it to my new creation. I want to create something better than what I have, while keeping the majority of the same concept - being able to use it as protection for either myself or an ally.” Ah yes, she had many ideas, ideas she didn’t mind sharing with her twin: she knew she could trust him with her secrets, and knew he would only further help her in her goals. She loved bouncing ideas off of him, and while she had kept her first puppet a secret while she worked on it her next one would be anything but that with the family - she had more than proved her capabilities with the first, proved her standing as a member of the Chikamatsu clan.

Oh, what’s this? A promotion and a party?!

If there was any indication that something had been going on while she was passed out and borderline unconscious then the balloons would have been her first hint. It was nothing compared to the banner she saw upon entering into the kitchen though - something which caused a smile to spread across her face. When her father handed her the scroll she took it automatically, glancing down at the brand new vest that marked her position as a Chuunin. She had been assuming the promotion was coming sooner or later, especially with all of the work she and her twin had been putting in, but she hadn’t expected it to happen so soon. She felt her mood shift dramatically, her happiness blooming like a flower after a gentle rain that had found itself in the sunshine once again. With that happiness, however, also came an understanding: no longer was she considered ‘green’. She was a Chuunin now. She had to ensure she set a better example, she had to make sure that she performed all of her duties to the best of her abilities. There would be a lot of expected from her, and she would have to see to it that she got everything she needed done, done. It matured her in ways she wasn’t yet aware of, but ways that would make themselves known sooner rather than later.

Smiling from ear to ear she beamed at her family, both that which was blood and that which was family by extension: she was glad to have them there with her to celebrate a moment she hadn’t expected to come for quite a while, “Thank you, everyone.”, she said softly. As breakfast was mentioned, the smell teasing her nose once more, she felt and heard her stomach growl. Grinning to herself she headed to the kitchen table and took her usual seat, more than prepared to dig in to the food - her favorite breakfast.

Mmm, this is the perfect way to start the day.

With an array of deliciousness spaced out in front of her which included grilled fish, rice, miso soup, and pickles she wasted absolutely no time in taking a bit of everything and digging in, eating with a surprising appetite considering her normal bird-like eating habits: then again, that too was just something else in the list of things that had begun to change about her. With all of the training she had been putting in, all of the work and missions, her body needed and wanted the higher calories, giving her a greater willingness to eat, and to eat more.

Only after taking several bites of food would she look towards Hanae, having not missed her mother’s earlier comment, “A big day? What all did you guys plan while I was sleeping?”

Word Count: 955 | 1,775

Kensaku

Kensaku

D-rank
“You need to take it easy sometimes, sis.”, His voice being laced with concern, “It does no one any good if you push yourself to the point you can’t properly function on a daily basis. “ There is no denying the love Kensaku had for his twin. It was a priority for him to make sure she had everything she needed. To look after her when she is busy doing other things. To help her whenever she needed it. There was nothing he wouldn’t do for her, and he knew she knows this. It was because of the love for his twin that he was concern about her health. She having been working herself to the bone as of late. Last night been a perfect example of how much she had put in the day. After the family had to eat, his twin had gone straight to bed and was not seen for the rest of the night. Seeing how tired she was, Kensaku, without being asked, went ahead and did the dishes for her, despite it being her night to do them. He could not bring himself to leave the dishes in the sink for her to do them whenever she woke up.

He was initially surprised at his twin’s forwardness regarding her next puppet project. Considering they both have kept the finer details of their first puppet a secret from one another, wanting it to be a surprise too all, he had thought the same would be applied this time. It becoming apparent that his twin did not share the same sentiment as him. Still though, as he listened to her speaking about her newest creation, mentioning how it would be more human-like than her first one, he was completely okay with the new course of action. He did not mind bouncing ideas off of his twin. He knew, just like she probably did, that any secrets shared with him would be kept, and vice-versa. There being nothing to gain from babbling out his twin’s secrets, even if there was, he would not jeopardize his family for anything. “It is smart to improve on the concept you originally have, instead of just tossing it away for a completely different one. You know what worked, and did not work, with Bei Bei, so you should be able to improve on those areas.”He spoke, “My puppet is going to be different than Fuhyo. It will be less humanoid, and more animal-ish in appearance. I already figure it will be walking on six pairs of legs, and be big enough to ride in or ride on it. It will have some ideas that I wanted to use with Fuhyo, but could not figure out how to make them work with such a small puppet.” Just like the first puppet, this one would be a challenge for him, something that he would need to pass to prove his worth as a Chikamatsu.

Having made it downstair, Kensaku took a glance at Niala, looking to see her reaction to the balloons that were hanging in the living room. He briefly wonders did she have any idea of what was going on, or that she was walking into a party planned for her? Yesterday, after she had passed out, a messenger-nin came by with a scroll from the Tsuchikage, detailing Niala’s promotion. Seeing how she was being promoted, the family decided to quickly plan something special for her. Luckily, it did not take much time to do that with the end result being this.

Kensaku could not help but to smile at Niala. He was extremely happy for her. She got promoted! If anyone deserved the promotion, it was her. “You’re welcome, honey. You deserve this for all the hard work you put in.”, Hanae spoke, before looking at Kensaku, “And I am sure your twin will be getting his own promotion soon.” At the mention of his own promotion, Kensaku just shrugged his shoulders, he knew he would get promoted sooner or later, it was just a matter of time. Furthermore, today was not about him, but about his twin’s promotion to Chuunin.

Sitting beside Niala at the table, Kensaku looked at the array of delicious food all spread out for them to enjoy. Wasting no time, he took some of everything and started eating, making small idle chat with those at the table. When Niala asked about what was planned, it was Genki who spoke up, “We plan on taking you shopping. Hanae mentioned there was a few things you wanted to get. Plus, seeing how you are Chuunin now, it would be a good idea to buy more shinobi related gear and become familiarized with some of the owners who run these stores. It is beneficial to have people you can trust when you need to buy clothing that can protect you on duty along being fashion enough to wear as civilian attire.”, The thought of such a burly man knowing anything about fashion might come to a shock to many. But, the fact of the matter was, Genki understood the need for a shinobi to blend in with civilians when the times call for it. He has seen so many shinobis died, or ousted out as spies for another village because their attired just screamed ‘SHINOBI!’. So, being able to blend in with the civilians was a must in his eyes. “Also, there is two new shops that recently opened, which might be some interest to both of you. Recently, a Chikamatsu opened up a shinobi store that deals exclusively with puppet parts and bases. They even have blueprints of some basic puppets, if people fancy that. Asides from that shop, there is this new cafe that has opened. Kensaku mentioned how you wanted to go there. So, we will be taking you there for lunch. How does that sound?”, Genki asked.

Having already known what all was planned, Kensaku stopped eating long enough to look at Niala to see her reaction to the news.

-Thread Exit | Continuing on . . .- 

1016[2480]

10% increase on Endurance and Strength training due to Clan
Strength D0 ->D1: 2480 - 358 = 2122
Strength D1 ->D2: 2122 - 440 =1682
Strength D1 ->D3: 1682 - 495 = 1187
Endurance D0 -> D1: 1187 - 358 = 829
Endurance D1 -> D2: 829 - 440 = 389

Discard: 389

Last edited by Kensaku on Sun May 13, 2018 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Niala

Niala

D-rank

I know you’re right dear brother, but there’s so much I want to accomplish and I guess I’m a bit impatient.

Knowing her brother spoke out of concern for her caused her to nod her head automatically in agreement: she knew she had been pushing herself far too hard and far too fast. She had done in such a short space of time what it took most people six months to accomplish if they were lucky. But, she had wanted to prove her worth, she had wanted to show she wasn’t useless - not that anyone had called her such, but it was a feeling deep down that while she tried not to acknowledge it sometimes crept up on her nonetheless and bit her in the ass at the worse times. It made her feel as if she were weak, as if she were a burden to the rest of her family. It made her want to take risks, such as pushing herself too hard, to prove that she wasn’t - to prove otherwise. She had never really put it into words, she didn’t even know if her twin was aware of it let alone their parents, and even here she couldn’t bring herself to bring it up, to approach the topic and explain it. To finally confess why sometimes she did things like this, why sometimes she put herself in the position of burning out like she had last night. Maybe one day, but not today.

Thankfully, the topic was shifted as she mentioned her puppet, giving them both a chance to avoid the darker aspects of her life she had never spoken to anyone about. Her brother seemed in agreement that it was a good idea she was keeping some of the aspects of Bei Bei that she had liked when it came to her newer creation, and that she was using her experience with Bei Bei to build on and develop further, to improve. She found herself nodding her head once more, agreeing with his words, and then listening intently as he spoke upon the creation he was beginning to work on. Unlike before he would be making something that wasn’t human-like, a creature with multiple legs. This creature, whatever it was, would be big enough for her brother to ride around on, and it reminded her of another aspect of her own puppet that she had yet to mention. “Heh, it’s like we switched places when it comes to our next puppets. Even though my own puppet won’t be animal like I still intend on making it fairly large, large enough I can ride around on its shoulders if needed. It’ll probably be about six feet tall, and at least three feet wide: a shield as well as a mount. I’ll be keeping the same concept of the inner chamber as with Bei Bei, though I’ll be expanding it so that not just I can fit inside, but someone else as well. I’ve also thought about the concept of using it as more than just protection - such as keeping someone trapped in there for transportation.”, she rattled off, pausing only when they ended up downstairs, stopping him at the bottom as there was one last thing she felt like mentioning before heading into the kitchen for what clearly smelled like a delicious breakfast.

“Listen for a second: there’s something I wanted to run past you. I want to do some traveling soon, like really soon. I kind of like the idea of expanding my horizons a bit. Making new friends in other villages, maybe even crossing paths with some other puppet users and trading off techniques and ideas. I haven’t brought it up to mom and dad yet, but I wanted to know if you were interested in coming with. I plan on heading to Kirigakure first, then Konohagakure, and then to Kumogakure before heading back home. I already put the request in and got it approved.” She knew the chances were high that Genki at least knew about the request, and its approval, but he hadn’t said anything - likely waiting for her to bring it up. But, before she did, she wanted to know if Kensaku felt like coming with - and Kannon too, though she hadn’t had the chance to ask him yet. She liked the idea of the pair being able to travel together, and thought it’d not only make a great learning opportunity but a grand adventure too. She would wait long enough for Kensaku to answer before heading into the kitchen and then to the table.

What a wonderful family I have.

There was something to be said about people who could appreciate their family: who could take them at face value and love and accept them for exactly who they were. Niala was one of those kinds of people. While most wished they could fix this or change that about those they were related to she didn’t: she loved everyone exactly the way they where. In her eyes her family was everything - while no one was perfect she assumed that this was as close to perfection as anyone could ever get. To be surrounded by all of this love, by people who truly cared about her and what she did in life, it was motivating in its own way. She had always had the determination to never let them down, but that was doubled now as she saw how proud they were of her accomplishment - of an accomplishment she fully believed her brother would likewise share with her soon, and Kannon as well later down the road.

Everyone seemed happy that she had been promoted, and she was for herself too. When Hanae mentioned that she had deserved, and that Kensaku would likely be seeing his own promotion soon too, she couldn’t help but to nod in agreement: she looked forward to that day that they could both go on missions as Chuunin, working side by side and helping to keep each other safe as they took on the more dangerous and intense missions.

A day out with my family. I can’t really remember the last time we all got to do that. Seems like one or all of us are always busy.

Niala was all for the plan for the day, and glad that no one had suggested anything extreme - not that she thought she would have the energy for something like that. But, there was also the fact that extreme just wasn’t her style. A day of shopping, a trip to the cafe she had wanted to try, and a chance to spend time with people she loved and who loved her back sounded absolutely perfect: the best way to celebrate another step forward in her career path. Smiling as she took another bite she chewed and then swallowed before responding, “That sounds perfect: like lots of fun. I wanted to get some shopping done, anyway. Having armor that can easily pass for anything will help, too. Blending in is key after all.” Especially for someone like her who couldn’t easily withstand a full blown physical assault yet. Blending in, being able to hide within plain sight, being able to pass as nothing more than another civilian: these were all things that would help her further down the road, especially now that she was a Chuunin who would be assigned missions that were B-rank in difficulty.

Niala went silent after she had spoken, focusing on her food and finishing off what was on her plate while listening to the idle conversations that cropped up as everyone else seemed focused on doing much the same. She wasn’t in a rush despite being excited for their trip for the day, so she ate her food slowly, simply enjoying the chance to spend time with the people she loved and cared about. Eventually though everyone finished eating and despite the protests from her mother Niala took the time to help clear the table and rinse the dishes off; she wasn’t the type to shrink from her responsibilities after all, and even though it was clear someone had covered her turn on dishes she wanted to at least partially make up for it even if all she was doing was making it easier on whoever washed dishes later on.

Once all of the dishes had been rinsed, and the table wiped down and cleaned, with the excess food being put away for whoever wanted some later on, she headed upstairs in a quick dash, grabbing her weapons, Iwagakure hitai-ate, and Bei Bei which she strapped onto her back - her weapons having been hidden in various hidden pockets within what was considered her ‘civilian’ attire. She knew she’d be plenty safe with everyone going with, but she didn’t fancy the idea of letting her guard down just because there were others with her - there was still the very real fact that someone, some cloaked and masked person, was stalking her for whatever reason. Keeping their distance, yes, but stalking her nonetheless. Once ready she dashed back down the steps, bounding excitedly through the open door and onto the front porch. “Okay, I’m ready! Let’s go!”, she said excitedly, grinning from ear to ear.
-Thread Exit-

Word Count: 1,550 | 3,325

Training
Medical Ninjutsu B -> A: 3,325 - 3,300 = 25 (10% Increase to WC due to Clan)
Discarding 25 Words

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.