You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kannon

Kannon

D-rank
“What are your plans for today?,” Chiyo’s voice snapping Kannon out of the near comatose-like trance that he found himself in. Chakra dissipating from around his form, causing the several tantos, that were floating about, to fall onto the hardwood floor, loudly clamoring. Eyelids fluttered open, revealing a pair of chestnut brown orbs that, for the briefest of moments, were as cold as the winters from what both were used to back in, before warmth return to them.  “I do not know. Might look around the village since I did not have time to do it yesterday.”, He spoke, turning his head to the right, looking at his mother, who was casually dressed with an apron tied around her waist, with her back turned to counter, chopping up vegetable of some kind. Unfolding his leg, Kannon stood up from his position in the center of the living rooming and stretched to get the kinks out of his body.

Looking at the bladed weapons lying around, Kannon twitched his finger, causing the weapons to levitate once more, and with another twitch, had them glide into their respective sheaths with audible clicks. “You are improving.”, Chiyo spoke, not having to turn around to feel the fluctuating chakra of her son. She did not see what he had done, for her mastery over the Jiton element allowed her to feel magnetic forces without sight. “Yeah, but still nowhere to your level.”, He spoke, moving into the kitchen to help his mother with the food preparations.

Chiyo chuckled at the hint of dejection within her son’s voice. The actions not being done with malice tent. “No need to worry about catching up with me so soon. I have faith you will eventually reach my level. But, do not rush trying to master something, it is the biggest mistake anyone can make.”, She spoke, removing her hand from the knife, that was still chopping up the vegetables as if her hand was still on it, and turned to her son, who was seasoning the meats that would be placed in the oven. “Mastery is such a subjective term. Nothing can be truly mastered because there will always be new applications discovered. I only say I am a master of it because that is what others have called me. I am far from being a master of the release because, even now, I find new means to use it. A master would be someone who had to find every possible way to use the ability - something I have not. Do you understand?”

It took Kannon a minute before nodding in understanding, “Yeah, just that I want to be strong enough for those who are coming after us.” He confessed, looking at the meat left unintended, and going back to do the finishing touches on it before putting it into a giant pot “Though; I will admit time is not on your side, considering the number of people who would very much like seeing us dead, there is still hope. As long as I am alive, I will continue to train you, and get you to where you need to be to combat anyone.”, Chiyo promised, having placed the cut up vegetables into the pot along with the meat. Washing her hands, once Kannon had, she took off her apron and headed into the living, “Enough about that, how about you go visit Niala. She is your fiance, and you have yet to see her since we arrived yesterday.”, She mentioned. When it came to Niala, Chiyo generally like the girl and her family. Hanae and Genki having helped them out in Suna some time ago when they had to leave their home. They were the ones who helped out the most.  It would be the second time Hanae and Genki having helped them out. Even Naosuke respected Hanae and Genki, especially considering they saved his life in the past.

At the question, Kannon blinked, “Yeah, I was planning on visiting her and see if she would like to give me a tour around the village. It would be nice to see her again. It has been a long time”, He spoke, receiving a nod from his mother, as he headed to his room to shower and get dress. Though the two were in the arranged marriage, both of their opinions were taken into consideration by their parents. As for the marriage itself, it was agreed upon to happen after Niala reached 18, and once she is ready for the commitment. At any time before then, if either did not want to be engaged, they could mutually cancel the arrangement. This way, it would ensure all parties were happy.

“I am going out.”, Kannon spoke, receiving a nod from his mother, as he left the house, having showered and gotten dress thirties minutes since their last conversation. Dressed in a dark green kimono with intricate silver designs on it, his swords were tied on the right side with a silver sash. His pink hair was allowed to flow freely. It did not take him long to reach Niala’s house, which he knocked on the door, and waited for someone to answer.

Niala

Niala

D-rank

The only reason I’m not shaking in terror is because I know my father would never hurt me.

If you wanted to learn how to defend yourself, if you wanted to learn how to keep yourself safe, you generally found someone to train you. In Niala’s case that wasn’t hard: her father with his massive build was a fairly intimidating person if you didn’t know him, and the way he fought in battle made him that much more terrifying. So for Niala it made perfect sense to ask him to train her: he was the biggest, baddest looking person she knew after all. Her reasoning behind wanting this training was simple enough for the rest of her family to guess - Hibiki. While he had disappeared since their last encounter, while he seemed to be leaving her alone, she couldn’t help the way she felt. Each time she walked down a street she found herself looking back as if expecting someone to be there, she found the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end. She felt like she was being watched, like the air was thick with tension. Each and every time she ventured out she felt as if she weren’t alone, as if someone was there just simply watching and waiting.

At first she had kept these feelings and emotions to herself. She hadn’t mentioned the way she felt because she didn’t want her family to worry, she didn’t want them to think she was paranoid - these were classic signs after all of paranoia. But, then the feelings hadn’t gone away. In fact, when her and her mother were walking through the market doing some shopping the evening before she too had mentioned the sensation. It was at that point Niala had realized she wasn’t ‘crazy’, whatever her gut was telling her was real, and so she confided in her mother about how she felt and how it was a sensation that had been going on for quite some time. She had gone to her father immediately after that when they got home, asking for him to train her to defend herself. She was small, standing at only four feet and nine inches tall, and because of that she wasn’t strong or that intimidating - nothing like her father. Yet, a well placed punch or kick could possibly be all that she needed to get away. Thankfully for her Genki was more than willing to step up to the plate and teach her: in fact, he seemed quite thrilled that she had asked - though he seemed less than thrilled when Hanae and Niala had mentioned the reason behind why she was asking.

I can only imagine how my father’s past students must have felt when put in this situation.

Even though it was her father standing across from her though it didn’t make this any easier. She wasn’t a fighter, it didn’t come second nature to her like it did to some people. She was much more comfortable in a hospital helping while a doctor performs life saving surgery than she was here in this situation. Still though, her father was determined not to give up on her, and was showing her more patience than she thought possible. “Again, Niala. Assume your stance.”, Genki spoke, his voice stern but lacking the annoyance that Niala half expected to be there considering all of her failed attempts already.

Were anyone to look in the yard they certainly would see a strange sight: a large bulky man standing no more than two yards away from a small and willowy female wearing a black long sleeved shirt with a short-sleeve jacket over top with panda ears, along with a pair of black leggings and standard shinobi open toed sandals. With her hood down her long pink tinted white hair, back in a ponytail at the top of her head as always, blew around in her face. Yet, she ignored the tickle in favor of taking her fighting stance once more as directed by her father. She took a deep breath and exhaled before moving towards him once more. As she moved she pulled her hand back and then sent it forward with the built up momentum, sending a punch towards the man’s kidneys. With a grin on his face and the type of ease that spoke of years of training Genki simply swatted the attack to the side and stepped out of the way, sending Niala running past him before she was able to skid to a stop. “Excellent! That is what I’m talking about, Niala!”, Genki called out, chuckling. “Perfect aim that time. Had you hit me you would have bruised my kidneys, and that is more than enough to hinder most untrained opponents who aren’t used to that level of pain.”

I wonder who that is at the door.

As Niala took her stance for what felt like the hundredth time, aiming to strike Genki once more, Hanae who had been busy in the kitchen making lunch while also keeping an eye on the training that was going on glanced towards the front door as she heard a knock. Wiping her hands on a towel the older female made her way to the front door, adjusting the apron she wore over her knee length cherry blossom colored kimono as she went. Glancing through the peephole - something Hanae had taken to doing too after Hibiki’s appearance at the house - it took her only a quick second to realize who it was, a smile forming on her face as she quickly unlocked and opened the door. “Kannon, dear! How nice to see you. Come on in! Are you looking for Niala? She’s out back training with her father.”

Hanae would wait until Kannon was in before closing and locking the door once more, leading the way into the kitchen with a wave of her hand for him to follow her. “If you do head out back I’ll have to warn you ahead of time - Niala is training with her father. He’s teaching her how to fight. We’ve… had an issue crop up, but I think Niala should explain it to you…”, Hanae spoke, her voice trailing off as she looked up and throw the glass paned windows just in time to see Niala hit the ground - though no where near as hard as she could have had Genki not been showing the utmost gentleness during the restraint he was showing her and letting her experience first hand so that they would both know if she was doing it right when it was her turn.

Word Count: 1,140

Kannon

Kannon

D-rank
Kannon did not have to wait long for someone to answer his knocks on the door. A smile appearing on his face as Hanae, Niala’s mother, opened the door and greeted him. He showed her the respect she deserved by bowing, straightening himself up there soon afterward, “Hello Miss Koizumi. It is nice to see you too, and yes, I am here to see Niala. It has been some time since we have seen each other in person.”, He spoke, feeling somewhat embarrassed in not being able to visit his fiance as much as he desires. Though, the issue was something out of his control, with him living in Kumogakure no Sato, and Niala living in Iwagakure no Sato after the latter's destruction.

Despite not being able to see Niala as frequently as he would like, he still stayed in contact with her via letter. He was writing to her, telling her about what he had been up, on a near-daily basis. Not much of his life was hidden from Niala, and he could assume, her family. He was not shy when talking about the troubles faced being in a foreign village with no allies or anyone they knew. Sure, he and his mother could have moved to Iwagakure no Sato at any time, but, it was only recently that the village of stone got a new Tsuchikage after the position became vacant for reasons unknown to him. With the lack of kage in charge, the village would not be in a good position in the world. Therefore, a logical decision to stay in Kumogakure no Sato was made. Now though, with things have changed, they decided to move to Iwagakure no Sato to be close to a friend and ally - especially considering what had happened. The reason for their move was not something he hid from Niala, and, if she had received the letter before them arriving, she and her family would know.

Hanae softly smiled at Kannon, turning to walk back into the kitchen, knowing the young man was following her from the sounds of his footsteps and the door closing, “Do not worry, dear. We know things have not been the easiest for you and Chiyo - especially considering the last attack which happened. I am just glad you two are okay, and I know my husband and daughter feel the same way.”, She spoke. The words of Hanae easied any worries, Kannon had felt. He was glad the family was understanding of him and his mother’s predicament.

Hearing that Niala was training brighten the smile on his face, though it did not last long when Hanae mentioned the reason behind the training - something happened. “What happened?”, He asked, worried being evident in his voice. The reply he got was not one he was hoping for, only that Niala would tell him, and that did nothing to ease his mind. What could have happened that made Niala want to train more? He racked his brain in trying to figure out the mystery, throwing out different theories, one after another. With nothing come to mind, he settled with having to ask his fiance once he greets her.

His eyes followed Hanae, watching as Niala was hit to the ground by Genki, her father. “I will be going out back to see Niala.”, Kannon spoke, receiving a nod from Hanae who went back cooking. Stepping into the backyard, he was immediately spotted by Genki who refocused his attention back on Niala and blocking her view of Kannon. For a few minutes, Kannon watched the ongoing training session between father and daughter.  “That is enough for today.”, Genki spoke, grabbing Kannon’s attention, “There is a visitor here to see you, Niala.” Seeing that it was his cue, Kannon allowed himself to be seen by his fiance and moved towards her. “I will allow you two alone to catch up. Don’t forget about lunch Niala, and you too Kannon.”, Genki spoke, heading back into the house, and into the kitchen where his wife was. If neither teenager looked back, they would notice the burly man looking at them from out of the window.

Closing the distance between himself and Niala, Kannon’s arms wrapped around her, “Hey Niala. How have you been?”, He asked, letting go of the hug. His hand moving to pick out any debris in her hair, something he had a habit of doing, as he waited for her to reply.

748 | 1616

Niala

Niala

D-rank

Even with him taking it easy on me he’s still so easily kicking my butt.

Niala couldn’t help the thought that crossed her mind as she found herself on the ground once more, pinned in a way that she couldn’t even begin to get out of: something which had little to do with her father’s overpowering strength, and more to do with the fact that her arm was twisted so severely behind her back that the slightest of movements would have dislocated her shoulder in such a way that medical attention would be needed. Not that her father would ever go that far - which was precisely why she was training with him compared to some stranger who might take things a little too far. This kind of situation occurred multiple times before she began to anticipate what was coming and move or shift accordingly to avoid it. Of course, this avoidance wouldn’t last long before her father began to change up his methods in a means to catch her off guard, something which he did on more than one occasion. Still, even as she found herself nearly eating dirt and grass again she couldn’t help but to appreciate what she was learning from this, and she found herself having an even healthier respect for her father’s abilities than she had before - even after seeing him handle the bandits who had tried to rob the family while Sunagakure’s destruction was occurring.

That’s another thing I need to learn: how to shift my attention between more than one situation.

As their training session came to an end it seemed that there was something else she had missed while they were sparring: the arrival of her fiance Kannon. She had no idea how long he had been there or how much of the training session he had seen, but from the look on her father’s face he seemed quite unsurprised to see Kannon there. He definitely had been paying more attention than she did, but then again she had been quite focused on learning all she could from the experience rather than dividing her attention between other things.

Nonetheless a smile immediately formed across her face, her blue orbs lighting up with happiness and joy at seeing Kannon safe and sound: the first time she had seen him in quite a while, despite constantly sending letters back and forth to each other on a daily occasion. As her father mentioned lunch she turned her gaze onto him, nodding her head as her stomach grumbled a bit in hunger: she definitely wasn’t going to be like a bird when it came to eating today, not after all of the training they had done. “I won’t, dad.”, she added with another smile before focusing her gaze completely on Kannon.

I miss you so much. We have so much to catch up on. I’m just glad you’re here and safe though.

Just as Kannon approached her, closing the distance between them, she did the same. As his arms wrapped around her small frame in a hug she did the same, giving him a gentle squeeze that conveyed a slew of emotions: happiness, love, joy that he was safe, and much more. Feeling him release the hug she did the same, the smile remaining on her face as she glanced upwards and watched as bits of debris were pulled from her pink tinted hair - likely having gotten there during one of the many times she had ended up on the ground during the training session. “I’ve missed you. I’ve been…”, she paused, realizing she had been about to say that she was great, something which was both truthful and a lie at the same time. “... complicated.”, she found herself going with, as it was more closer to describing how things had been than anything else.

Motioning for him to follow her she led the way over towards one of the benches around the small pond that held live fish, figuring they might as well be comfortable if she was going to explain what had been going on. In her typical fashion Niala would wait for Kannon to sit before sitting on front of him on the ground, leaning her back against his legs, her head tilted backwards and resting on his knees so that she could look up at him. Even with the seriousness of what she wanted to speak about she still had a smile upon her face like she always seemed to have when she saw him. “There’s been some stuff going on I haven’t been able to put into the letter - mostly out of worry of it falling into the wrong hands on its way to you. About two weeks or so ago my brother and I were in the market when we bumped into this rich kid named Hibiki. He was quite bold, tried asking me out right then and there even without knowing my name. Kensaku told him where he could shove his offer of course, and we left. After that though I started seeing Hibiki more and more. I’d go to the library like usual and he would suddenly show afterwards, or already be there. Kensaku and I would head to our favorite cafe and it would be much the same. Sometimes I’d head to the market to get something for mom or dad and I’d find myself bumping into him - all with him looking none too surprised to see me there. I thought it was a coincidence at first, but these types of situations kept happening. Then, suddenly, he showed up here. I don’t even know how he knew where I lived. Kensaku and I handled it though - we had our puppets finished by then, and we kind of scared him off with them. It wasn’t pretty, he ended up urinating on himself. We haven’t seen any sign of him lately, but…”, she paused at that point, biting and chewing on her lower lip, thinking of how to explain what was going on and what had been happening.

I thought I was being paranoid, but I guess I wasn’t.

Sighing softly Niala continued, “I thought I was being paranoid the past few days. I’d head out to the library, or off on a mission, or whatever and I felt like I was being watched. Like the air was thick with tension. The hair on the back of my neck was standing up, and I just felt on edge. It didn’t matter if I was alone or not. I thought maybe I was just being paranoid. The other day though when I was out with my mom she felt it too, and commented on it. I realized I wasn’t just being crazy, and when I told her that it wasn’t the first time it had happened we came straight home. She told my dad, and I asked him to teach me how to fight. I know I’m not very big of strong - and I likely never will be - but I figured if he could at least teach me some proper punches and kicks, or whatever, I’d be better equipped to defend myself if I’m out without my puppet or weapons, or just caught unaware.” Pausing in her speech she nodded her head towards the area that her and her father had been training in moments ago. “That’s what you walked in to. We’d been practicing for a few hours.”

Shifting her head once more so that she could look up at Kannon once more she searched his face for any sign of the emotions he was feeling. She was glad she had told him, but she knew it would make him worry about her all that much more - something she didn’t want due to what he had going on in his own life. “But enough about me. How was your trip here? How is your mom?”, she inquired, her concern for him showing plainly on her face: how easily she pushed her own problems away in her willingness to help him with his own. Typical Niala.

Word Count: 1,370 | 2,500

Kannon

Kannon

D-rank
Having closed the distance between the two, Kannon’s arms wrapped around the lithe form of his fiance. The hug being more than just a ‘hug’. It conveying all the emotions he having felt, love and happiness and joy at being able to see her again, and finally, worry, due to the words which her mother having told him. Though, the worriness was pushed aside as he felt similar emotions being conveyed to him when she returned the hug; her small frame against his. He did not let go of her immediately, hugging her for a bit longer, draining himself in her presence. A sigh of happiness, or maybe it was content, escaping his lips as his eyes closed, as the world around him and Niala became still, allowing them to enjoy the physical contact a bit longer.  All good things must come to an end though, and with some reluctance, Kannon unraveled his arms from around her.

“I missed you too.”, He spoke, his words being as genuine as they could be. The young samurai indeed missed Niala a lot. There not being a lot of times where they could physically meet one another, considering both of them lived in different villages, until now. While letters were good for them to stay in contact, it hardly compared with physically being able to hold one another and talk to them in person. There were many of things unable to be done within a letter, and Kannon missed said things greatly, but, with him now living in the same village as her, he has been giving the opportunity to do all the things his heart desires.

With a smile ever present on his face, Kannon took a moment to appreciate the cuteness of his fiance, who he no doubt will become a beauty like her mother. Perversion was not in his eyes as he took in her haggard appearance, obviously from the training which occurred moments of go. Despite the pieces of debris on her person, which he picked off, flickering them away, she was still very much the small and willowy girl he had seen a few years ago. A willowy girl who were in the process of blooming into a beautiful woman. not that looks matter to him, he was just stating a fact.

A frown marred his features, and the worry sensation from earlier return as Niala mentioned things being the complicated, unknowing mirroring almost the same response her mom gave him only moments prior. Something had happened, that much was for certain, but what? What had happened to Niala? Kannon knew, if he had run into Kensaku, Niala’s twin, the older brother would have told him what exactly happened. The two males having a close relationship, outside of their mutual overprotectiveness of Niala. Kannon respected Kensaku and vice-versa. They both wanted the best for Niala and would go to extreme lengths to ensure such. Because of their shared interest, it would have been easy to find out what had occurred since his absence. Nevertheless, since Kensaku was not around, Kannon had to find it from Niala.

“Your mother told me the same thing, that whatever happened was complicated and to let you tell me.”, He spoke while walking with her towards one of the benches nearby. Sitting down on the bench, Niala did not surprise him with her actions of sitting on the ground a front of him and leaning against his leg. “You still enjoy sitting like this, I see.”, He spoke with a smile on his face. He did not know why, but when giving the opportunity, Niala would sit against him like this. He did not mind it at all, just found it cute. Looking down at the young woman, his right hand moved a strand of hair from her face as he patiently waits for her to speak on the topic which has been alluded to by her and Hanae.

Silence descended in the backyard as he processes what Niala told him. Some rich boy had been harassing and stalking Niala whenever she went out in public, and to make matters worse, said boy had the nerve to visit Niala’s home unannounced. Throughout the whole conversation myriad of different emotions displayed across Kannon’s face, anger, at someone stalking and harassing her, worried, because this boy does not seem to take no well, happiness, that she was able to stand up for herself and scare the boy off, and a few others. He was about to speak but closed his mouth when Niala started speaking again, which he listened intently. While she spoke, Kannon’s right hand were moving through her hair.

“First and more importantly, I am happy nothing more have come from the incident, and you are taking precautions by asking for training from your father.”, He spoke, being proud of the steps Niala in taking to ensure her safety in case neither him or Kensaku was around. “ Hibiki does not seem to be the type of person who would take too kindly to rejections.  He seems like the stereotypical spoiled rich kid who never worked in a day in his life with all his money handed to him by his parents. I hope I do not cross paths with him, or he showing up when I am around.” He left the threat hanging, for there were no need to go into detail about what exactly he would do Hibiki if given the chance. Kannon might be raised a samurai, but he was also was raised as a shinobi. “If you ever need a sparring partner, who is on the same level as you, I will gladly volunteer to help you train.” He offered, wanting to do whatever he could to make sure Niala was prepared to hand whatever might come her way.

Chestnut brown eyes full of warmth, unlike the cocktail of emotions previously doing her explaining what occurred, stared into Niala’s eyes. He were going to ask her more about the incident, but it seems she wanted to change the subject, inquiring about him and his mother. Typical Niala for pushing her problems aside to worry about someone else’s. She was too kind for her own good, not like it was bad. “Thankfully the trip was without incident. The people who had attacked us within Kumogakure no Sato was permanently dealt with by mom. We knew the attacks would be starting soon. Samurai generally do not like people with Kekkai Genkais, seeing them as an abomination that needs to be dealt with. There is not much father could do in this situation. Despite being the ruler, there are those on council who are looking for any reason to remove him from power, and put one of my siblings, who also dislike Kekkai Genkai users, in charge as a figurehead.” He spoke, the knowledge of him being in line to potentially rule a country only being known by Niala and her family. Stretching a little, not enough to disturb Niala’s resting place, he spoke once more, “Mom is doing fine. Helped her start dinner before coming here. She suggested I have you to give me a tour of the village which will become my permanent home. So, are you up for that?”, He inquired.

Exit | To be Continued . . . 

1220 | 2836

Last edited by Kannon on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Niala

Niala

D-rank

I feel so safe around you, and so comforted.

Eyelids closed with a soft and content sigh as she felt Kannon’s fingers moving through her hair, the sensation one that was both calming and relaxing as well as comforting. It made having to tell such a tale easier to deal with, even though she was truthfully still quite on edge about the whole ordeal. She knew as a shinobi she should expect danger around every corner, she should be prepared for anything and everything that could happen, but something like this hit a little too intimately and a little too close to home. It was one thing to face someone targeting a villager, or the village as a whole, but it was something entirely different to face what was quickly becoming a personal enemy, one she knew almost nothing about. Still though, it helped knowing she wasn’t alone: she had her twin as always to count on, her mother and father as well, and now that Kannon had arrived she knew she could turn to him too for help should something happen. It was definitely nice having such a large support system in place.

She knew that for anyone who even got a glimpse at the situation at hand - an arranged marriage of all things - they would likely look down upon the situation: or otherwise support it, depending on how old school their beliefs were. Yet for Niala this situation was absolutely perfect. Not only was she sure about her future and the path ahead of herself, but she had such a wonderful person who would comfort and care for her just as she was now: a listening ear who would gladly hear her troubles and problems and help her to solve them. As he offered to be her training partner should she need one a smile crossed across her face once more, her head nodding before she rested it once more against his legs. “I think that would be a wonderful idea. It’s nice practicing with my father, but I can’t really give it a good go because no matter what he seems to predict exactly what I’m going to do before I do it.”

I’m glad you two had a safe trip, I would feel horrible if something happened to you or your mother.

Another smile crossed her face as she heard that Kannon and Chiyo’s trip was without issue and that his mother was doing well: after hearing about the attack in Kumogakure she had been quite worried that something would happen when they finally managed to make their way to Iwagakure. She definitely felt better now, and she was glad that they were in the same village once more. “I’m glad you two made it here without an issue. If either of you need anything please don’t hesitate to ask. You know myself and my family will be more than happy to help with anything.”, she spoke softly, her words full of truth. She knew her family felt the same as her, they too would lend a hand no matter what Kannon or his mother needed.

A tour around the village? That doesn’t sound like a bad idea at all.

Nodding her head yes in response Niala got to her feet with the grace of a dancer, turning to stare at Kannon as she reached her right hand out to him, knowing he’d take it. “That sounds like a perfect idea, come on. I just want to grab my puppet before we leave.” Should he decide to follow her she’d lead the way back into the house, glancing towards her father and mother still in the kitchen. “I’m going to give Kannon a tour of the village.”, she’d explain with a smile, keeping her hand in his despite being in front of her parents - something which made her mother smile along with her father. “Alright, you two be safe. Take your puppet with you.”, her father spoke, giving his nod of approval. Nodding in response Niala would make her way to the front door, pausing at the hooks by the door from which the panda backpack looking puppet hung. Grinning to herself she pulled it down from the hook, letting go of Kannon’s hand only long enough to slit it onto her back. Once her backpack was on she’d slip her hand into his once more, leading the way outside and onto the front porch.

Smiling happily she’d pause, glancing at Kannon. “While I’m hoping I don’t need to use my puppet while we’re out I can’t wait to show you what I finally managed to make. There’s only so many ways I can describe it in a letter, but it’s so much better seeing it in person.” Leading the way down the steps she’d begin making her way up the road, heading towards the most direct path that would lead to the market. “I’ll take you through the market first, and show you some of the best places to grab food. Most are good, but---”, she paused, the hair on the back of her neck standing on edge: there was that feeling again, the one that crept up her spine and sent goosebumps across her arms - the feeling of being watched, of being in danger. “... there’s that feeling again.”, she said softly, not stopping in her tracks like she very much wanted to simply because she didn’t want to end up drawing attention to herself or to Kannon. Even still the smile still on her face was forced, nothing like the genuine one that was normally there. Even still she would keep the act up if for no other reason than the fact that she felt like she was being watched and she certainly didn’t want to give them away - and that’s exactly what was happening. On a rooftop about halfway down the block stood a cloaked individual whose attention was focused on Niala.
-Thread Exit-

Word Count: 1,070 | 3,570

Training the Following
10% Increase to WC due to Clan
Strength D0 -> D1: 3,570 - 358 = 3,212
Strength D1 -> D2: 3,212 - 440 = 2,772
Strength D2 -> D3: 2,772 - 495 = 2,277

Medical Ninjutsu C -> B: 2,277 - 2,200 = 77

Discarding 77 Words

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.