You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The big decision![Private] Empty The big decision![Private] Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:13 am

Mikumi Senju

Mikumi Senju

A-rank
As the sun rose high in the sky to give light to the new day in the Hidden leaf village some would still be sleeping as it was still only five forty-five AM but not Mokuzai was awoken by the sound of his alarm clock ringing at Six Fifty close to his left ear, his upper body quickly rose up from the comfy mattress underneath him as his eyes shot open as if somebody had told him a good secret.

Mokuzai eye’s closed just a little bit as he was still half asleep and his arm went to side and pushed the button on the alarm clock stopping it from ringing and then turned his head slightly to the left to look at his calendar and saw the big red letters written on it “Training Day” and he kept looking at it for a second before his mind caught up with him and he yelled out in a excited voice “FINALLY THE FEW DAYS OF THE WEEK I DON’T HAVE TO DO MISSIONS!!” he then jumped out of bed and started putting on simple black shirt with a V-cut and covers it with a small vest jacket with gray and blue thin fire along it’s edge’s paired with dark gray shorts and then he begins to attach a dark red pocket strap to his left and puts a kunai in it, he then continuous to put on a black sandal’s and then wraps up his wrist and legs in bandage’s before turning towards a picture on the wall of his dad where a necklace hung right below it and he reached for it before saying “Wish me luck today dad” and then he goes to the door and leaves the comfort of his room.

Now that Mokuzai was ready he quickly grabbed some toast and run offed to go to the one person who could make his training worthwhile, Mokuzai after his defeat by the hands of a another genin from his village in the chunin exams started to dedicate himself to training but he also needed to make proper income so his mother and him would have a place to live, this meant that he could only train so much before having to take a mission for some money, usually his mother wood wish him off to whatever he was going to do that day t after the death of his father she begun to often visit the village’s medical hospital and after the years went by became able to use medical ninjutsu and now worked they’re as a nurse.

As he continued to run through the village he hoped his mother would never have to treat him from a serious injury, he didn’t know if his mother would be able to take it. but that thought was quickly pushed back once he arrived at a ally he was going to use as a shortcut but as soon as he turned he was confronted with the sight of three kids surrounding a cowering little kid. Mokuzai face curled into a scowl as he said “What are you three doing? That little kid looks like he is scared” the tallest boy answered first “That’s none of your business just get out of here”

Mokuzai stood silent for a moment as he breathed in air to get ready for a huge intimidation act as the three little boys laughed at him while they continued to torment their unwilling captive, Mokuzai pulled out a senbon twirling it around his finger before with a quick flick of the wrist he flicked the kunai close enough to the tall one’s ear that it was lightly cut causing blood to slowly drip down from it. The kid didn’t notice his moment until the senbon slightly cut his skin the kid then held his ear with his hand before freaking out and starting to run pass Mokuzai, he felt a little angry, so he pulled out his foot tripping the bully causing his face to go straight first into the dust before he picked himself off the ground crying even harder. Mokuzai then looked at the other two and said,

"Scram

Not wanting anymore to trouble they left going as fast as they can to get away
Mokuzai then walked to the kid that was still towering and bent over to slightly nudge them, they moved their hands revealing their eyes as the kid slowly sat on his hindquarters before pushing himself to stand up. The kid now that he was calm bowed his head respectfully before walking away.

Now that his path was clear Mokuzai kept making his toward the person’s house he was going to train with Kuma, Tsukareta who he dared called his rival, they had trained once before the exam before Mokuzai had to travel to Kumogakure but now that he was back he had nothing but anticipation to challenge his rival in the name of training. Once he made it to his address he kindly knocked on the door and heard rustling inside before Kuma came out, but his face looked as if he had stayed up all night as bags from under his eyes were clearly noticeable yet again, “Hey Tsukareta, I think we should do some more training today like back before i took the i exam!!” Tsukareta then looked at Mokuzai with a blank stare before saying “No! Not again, last time we trained I had sore muscles for a week. You know how hard it is to sleep with sore muscle’s?!?” Mokuzai was at a lost for a second before he said, “But you got stronger didn’t you?” Tsukarta mumbles under his breath as he replies with a whispered “Yeah so...?” Mokuzai smiled but says harsh words “Then stop being lazy and come train already before I get strong enough to beat you up

That sentence sparked Tsukarta’s inner shinobi as he busted out the door wearing full clothes’ as if he was expecting to leave the day and jumping in the air already heading towards the training site and Mokuzai followed along as he yet again got his rival to agree to train with him.

WC:1077

2The big decision![Private] Empty Re: The big decision![Private] Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:04 pm

Mikumi Senju

Mikumi Senju

A-rank
While on there way to the training grounds there seemed to be a awkward silence between Tsukareta and Mokuzai, Mokuzai was deep in thought about his experience in the chunin exams and the ones he had the honor of getting to know and fighting against. The people who stood most were the Kiri-Nin named Aura and Chigetsu, they were both from Kirigakure and both seemed to well verse in many things as Mokuzai came to know through fighting Chigetsu and having a small adventure with Aura and he couldn't help wondering what they were up too.

Suddenly Tsukareta stopped causing Mokuzai to stop and he begun to speak "Something wrong pal, were not at our stop yet." Tsukareta answered back "There's something wrong all right, your not acting like yourself since you came back. Something on your mind?" Mokuzai would pause before doing a nervous laugh "Im that obvious huh? Yeah in fact there is alot on my mind, at the Chunin exams i meant a pair of Kirigakure ninja and they were probably the most unique and well versed pair i seen beside's the one's from are own village" Tsukareta gave a warm half smile.

"Sounds like you belong over there." Mokuzai would then answer with a hint of doubt in his voice "I can't leave the village ill be hailed as a traitor to the leaf village" Tsukareta looked at Mokuzai with a confused look before answering "Perhaps if you read the new's more you would know Konahagakure has a alliance with Kirigakure, all ninja from either village are free to travel in between."

Mokuzai's eyes lit up but he quickly tried to hide it before saying "R-Really? Thats cool maybe ill visit there sometime." Tsukareta laughed at Mokuzai as he said "Only a true idiot would deny himself the opportunity to follow what his heart is telling him, still before you make any decision atleast show me just what you learned while you were away, ill do the same thing. You in?"

Mokuzai's mind was in a fog about if he should stay in Konahagakure or go to Kirigakure, however his mind was quickly snapped out of its haze as he heard the challenge Tsukareta offered him as it was a good opportunity to test out just how strong he was compared to before the exams. Mokuzai answered "Your on! Lets hurry up and get there so i can show you just how much i improved"

From the left side of the training field Tsukareta and Mokuzai landed on the ground before they started to walk with their backs turned to each other as they walked seven meters away, As Mokuzai walked his seven meters he passed by a big loose stump  that had been within three meters from where they landed on the field and he brushed his hand along it passing some of his chakra into it  and then turned again to face each other, they would now begin counting in their heads before beginning their match

"One, Two...Three!!"

They both quickly begun running towards each other Mokuzai attempted a straight forward punch but Tsukareta had ducked down before attempting to counter attack while spinning his body to add impact to a backhand punch, Mokuzai then jumped back slightly to avoid it's range before moving back in quickly as he tries to trip Tsukareta but fails once more as Tsukareta also jump backwards putting them at twelve meters  away from each other.

"For a guy who complains about training, we always seem to be near equals whenever we fight. You been training while i was gone haven't you?"

"When someone has a friend like you Mokuzai, they have to train just to be able to keep up with you."

"True enough,lets stop testing each other out and fight for real this time shall we?"

"Best thing you said all day."

Tsukareta quickly weaves hand-seals before releasing three condense air bullets towards Mokuzai in rapid succession, Mokuzai wait's until the air bullets are close enough before switching to his substitution jutsu that was closer to Tsukareta, Mokuzai dashes forward before winding up for a uppercut and lands a direct hit to under Tsukareta chin causing him to let out a painful grunt sound as he lost his balance.

Mokuzai attempted to jump in the air and land on Tsukareta but he quickly recovered and rolled away out of Mokuzai attack and quickly put his hands on the ground keeping low to the ground as he tries to kick Mokuzai stomach as he pushes off the ground and Mokuzai coughs up spit as the kick hits him directly in the gut as he took a few steps back giving Tsukareta enough time to get up back on his feet fully.

Tsukareta quickly rushed Mokuzai as he took out his kunai before going for a reversed upward slash, Mokuzai used his left hand to slap away Tsukareta's towards the opposite way throwing off his kunai slash as he reached into his pouch and grabbed his own kunai.

They both came at each other with their kunai's blow for blow causing the sound of metal piece's clashing together to resound around the immediate area, Tsukareta  then went for a spiral slash motion and Mokuzai dodged it  by ducking down before doing multiple back flips and then jumped in mid air as he weaved hand signs for Water Release:Water Clone jutsu creating another copy of himself, Mokuzai and the clone weaved hand-signs in unison for Water Release: Water Trumpet jutsu causing two jet streams of water to go flying towards Tsukareta.

Tsukareta quickly weaved another pair of hand signs before he slammed his hand on a ground as he used Earth Release:Earth Shore Return creating a wall in front of him that is four and a half meters tall and two meters wide, Mokuzai jutsu clashed with the wall slowly causing the wall to crumble but his jutsu ended right as the wall was nearly completely destroyed.

Mokuzai whistled before having to ask "Where did you learn that one i wonder?"

Tsukareta chuckled before saying "I'll tell you over lunch if your buying"  

They both shared a laugh before walking side by side after a quick sparring session, on the way there Mokuzai was having fun but as they walked into a barbecue grill to eat pork his thoughts started returning on what he should do.

WC:1,134

Total WC:2,211

Chakra: 105/150

Jutsu Used:

Last edited by Mokuzai Senju on Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:43 am; edited 2 times in total

3The big decision![Private] Empty Re: The big decision![Private] Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:37 am

Mikumi Senju

Mikumi Senju

A-rank
As Tsukareta started cooking the meat Mokuzai finally spoke up and admitted what he really wanted "I think i want to go to Kirigakure."

Tsukareta said with a sly grin "About time you made up your mind you idiot, when do you plan to leave?"

"Tomorrow morning."

Tsukareta would whistle now "So soon? well then, all the more reason to fill our stomach's with food and liquid and have a good nights sleep!"

Mokuzai simply nodded with a grin as him and his soon to be old rival had a party of two as a flashy way to say goodbye, none of them would do it so this to them was as a good of way as any. Tsukareta however was not good at staying awake for too long and he fell asleep before he could even get home, as a favor to his friend he put him over his back and took him home and before he left he would say "Thanks buddy, ill come back to visit some time" Mokuzai traveled back to his room and immediately found his bed and went in it to retire for the night.

Mokuzai would wake up the next morning to a night sky, it didn't matter thought how early it was he quickly begun preparing to his trip to Kirigakure. He honestly didn't know what type of fate would await him there but if he had any chance of becoming a great shinobi it dawned on him he would  need the friendliness and teamwork of Konaha but the ruthlessness of Kirigakure ninja, after a hour he was all packed up and ready to go. He had packed up clothing 1 kunai and six senbon's he would look around his room one more time before he left and went out his room, his mother was just down the hall sleeping that was clear from the distant sound of her snoring but he could not bear too see her sad as he left so he just left.

By forty two minutes he had arrived at the village gate's of Konahagakure he would take one last look at his village before looking forward back towards the outside world, he didn't say a word as he quickly jumped into the air towards a tree and silently begun his own journey towards the village of Kirigakure.

-Exit thread-

WC:396

Total WC:2,607

Speed Stat:
E ~> E-1, 75 words (75/75)
E-1 ~> E-2, 150 words(150/150)
E-2 ~> E-3, 225 words(225/225)
E-3 ~> D, 300 words(300/300)

1,857 Words Left

Endurance Stat:

1,107 Words Left

Reaction Time Stat:

357 Words Left

Perception Stat:

132 Words Left

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.