You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trial 1 (No Mere Obstacle Course)  Empty Trial 1 (No Mere Obstacle Course) Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:33 am

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Trial 5-6:

"Ladies and Gentleman! We welcome you one of the trials which consist of Genin from every region." As names keep being called and people focusing in on each other and trying to find ways to take out others in this obstacle course, the loudspeaker starts going off with my name. "AND REPRESENTING KONOHA, MASU SHIHANA!" The crowd suddenly whispers, pointing and just staring me down. "I can just tell they know about my clans history and what they want out of me, one of, if not the LAST Shihana left with the Eyes of the Shinigami. All I can do for now is just stay focused, with all of these eyes peering on me and talking about me, just sends Adrenalin to my body to prove everyone my real worth, and my power!"

Everyone starts to line up, forming one by one columns from the painted start line. As the area is surrounded with a bunch of contestants and huge crowds gathering round to watch the runners take place and sprint to their hearts desire. I noticed around me the other contestants were shaking, or tunnel visioned on only whats in front of them, not the sides or the traps which may loom from anywhere. "THE FIRST TRIAL SHALL COMMENCE SHORTLY!". I line myself up ready to sprint as soon as I can, ready to spring and take the lead as soon as I start running, but I decide I shouldn't try and burn myself out to quickly. *BANG* Sparks fly into the air and the very first trial has commenced.

My feet spring into action as I notice after the first few meters the trial has been set with few people being able to fully keep up in the few seconds we have started. I spot in the distance a few traps that have been set up on the ground, I quickly jump over and notice an arrow in the air which has shot straight at me from a trip wire that could of been activated. I react quickly and thanks to my impeccable eye sight, I deflect the arrow with a Kunai and continue moving as quickly as I can past the others behind me. Only a few people are managing to stay on my tail. As I look to the sides again I see more thin pieces of mesh and wires which are coming that are impossible to run past but require jumping ability to get through.

As I hurry to think of the best option, I notice the ledges on the sides of the buildings have small platforms which you could jump up from and keep momentum to keep going, I manage to jump as high past the wires and land back on my feet perfectly. Landing I notice the screams of others which have suffered to the wires or arrows which have impaled their skin and bones. As I'm running and continue straight and as quickly as I can towards wherever this finish line was, I kept my eyes on the lookout for anything that can sabotage another genin or at least slow down the rest of the pack to be able to keep up to me. As I'm running I can see some barrels which are stacked on top of each other on the side of the track and wires in the air. A thought springs into my mind as I decide that if I can knock over the barrel in time, then I can use the rope to avoid all of their problems which may arise if I'm stuck on the ground with no movement. As soon as I'm about to arrive at the barrels I quickly jump and kick the barrels down to the floor and quickly jump from a barrel which is falling and use my forward momentum to keep moving. As other contestants get stuck in the sand pits or barrels which have been left on the ground.

I sprint the rest of the way and cross the finish line, and notice only one or two other people have beaten me to the race which is expected, as I want them to burn themselves out quickly. "CROSSING 3RD IS MASU SHIHANA" The crowd starts to cheer but softly as if they are in fear of what I could do to them. As I look into the crowd a few people have caught my attention and the crowd appears to be eerie and frighted of me. I decide to head off and ready up for the next trail coming knowing I can beat anything in my path and nothing will stop me.

WC = 776

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.