You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I've Got My Eye On You (Izumi/NK) Empty I've Got My Eye On You (Izumi/NK) Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:19 pm

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
There was no time for regrets, and no time to feel bad for the things he had done. The man stood in the middle of a pool as water was poured over him from a bucket; cool and rejuvenating. A humanoid monkey made his way towards the scarred man, straight razor in his steady hand as he reached towards the bearded face, taking away a good amount of facial hair in his first skillful stroke while another used a brush with a long handle to wash the man’s body. It had been long since he had been treated to such luxury, in fact he didn’t think he ever had before, and he had no trouble admitting that he enjoyed it. The straight razor shave was the best he had ever had, and it was the first time he had been able to shave in a long time, potentially the first time he had been clean shaven since he was a teenager. His long hair was trimmed by another monkey and washed before being pulled back into a ponytail, tied with a strip of leather so that it would stay together.

“It might not be wise to pursue this current course of action, Lord Sarutobi.” The voice of his friend was always a welcome sound, even when offering criticism. He had come to respect the Monkey King Eizo’s words greatly, above any other in fact, but he couldn’t help but to disagree this time. “After the situation in the sands has a time to blow over would be a better idea...Time heals all wounds, but the one you left was a deep gauge upon the face of the earth.” The man said nothing, allowing the monkeys to work as they finished cleaning him and began to get him dry, bringing out a new set of clothing to make him look like a different person.

“The Chuunin Exams are the greatest chance for me to gauge the state of the world, Eizo.” His voice was calm and collected, moreso than he had sounded in a long time. Eizo was happy to see his friend in such high spirits, but it was unfortunate that those high spirits had come at such great cost. An entire village lay in ruin and countless men, women and children had died in his assault on his former master, and while the world was rid of a true villain, another may have been born that night. That, of course, remained to be seen. “Solstice will wish to speak to me I am sure, it has been long since she and I have met. Rippa as well, I take it. I wish to know if Konoha continues to struggle or if they thrive once more with the removal of Sasori’s taint. And this Hastur...I know nothing of him. I need to find out if he has turned Kumogakure from its path of sin and brought it back into a righteous light. Sanosuke was a taint on this land, but with his removal perhaps the lands may thrive once more…”

The outfit that had been brought for him was a simple one, one that would make him blend in with most crowds. A simple pair of Haka, black, and a short sleeved gi of natural linen, with a black undershirt and a red rope belt. He wore a pair of traditional sandals upon his feet and a do'un upon his head, keeping with a very traditional look. The removal of his trademark beard and the clothing would hopefully make him fairly unrecognizable, but he had no idea if it would work or not. “I know you think that you will be welcomed with opened arms for the removal of such a villain, but you must see that you currently also look like a bad person Mitsuo. Your actions were not those of a rational man, and you will likely be condemned by those you think will welcome you.”

“You worry too much Eizo. My path is a righteous one. The gods have chosen me to be their blade of justice, and through my divine purpose I am granted strength and confidence, and the people of the world will know that my right is divine and my quest and heart pure.” He walked over to the Monkey King, placing a hand on his shoulder. “Now take me to the hidden cloud...I have a date with destiny.” Eizo wove hand signs and placed his hand to the ground, reverse summoning himself and Mitsuo out of the Monkey Kingdom and into the middle of the village of Kumogakure. The two of them stood by a bench as several people walked past them, glancing in their direction before moving back along their way. It seemed possible that he had become less recognizable, but he knew that it never hurt to be cautions, as you never know who could recognize a man as famous as him. While he should have been fairly safe, he had one thing that would always set him apart from the rest, the beautiful eye of Synn Karisuma, also known as the stunning eye...It was something that any Karisuma would know, and the fact that he only held one made his identity fairly obvious...

(883)

2I've Got My Eye On You (Izumi/NK) Empty Re: I've Got My Eye On You (Izumi/NK) Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:12 am

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
It was a typical day for Izumi in Kumogakure.  She had woken up to see the sunrise as she always did, it was her favorite part of her daily routine. Walking under the pale twilight of early morning when the starts still shone, observing the brilliant hues of the first rays of the morning sun. This was Izumi’s bliss. She slipped on her formal wear that had become something of a daily uniform to her at this point, her white kimono sporting the Karisuma’s ocular sigil and the black coat given to her by the Jackal the night of Sunagakure’s destruction. She departed from her luxurious suite that was provided for her by Hastur. Hastur had done everything he could to impress, including putting up the exam participants in some quite ostentatious apartments. Izumi wasn’t complaining however, she was actually quite happy with it. She had never experienced such luxury in her life. It was almost overwhelming in fact, for a young woman who had grown up in the slums of Sunagakure it was quite the shift. The sunrise always reminded her of her eyes, sparkling and beautiful. Her cornflower blue eyes, shined in the morning sun but as she was leaving, she paused for a moment and returned for her pen and her uncle’s journal. Finally prepared for her day she left for her morning walk, enjoying the chill morning air.

Izumi continued on through the streets of Kumogakure, looking for something or someone that might catch her eye, she was still a bit tired from the night before so while she didn't fail to smile at anyone who met her gaze she made her best effort to avoid making eye contact. The beautiful young woman continued on her walk through the twilit streets of the morning.  Izumi had finished two trials at this point and the dueling portion of the exams was within her sight. She was still a bit nervous, however with each trial and each day it got easier. Izumi was worried that if she didn’t feel nervous she might not perform so she tried not to think of how well she’d done thus far.  Pride comes before the fall, it was the death of her homeland Izumi would do well to learn a lesson from it. Besides, Izumi had a new place to call home. The Mist Village’s representatives had embraced her fully, albeit it was most likely due to her performance thus far that they had taken a notice to her. Besides her beauty, the young woman didn’t think she was very notable. She was just another sand refugee until the gate opened for her opening trial, after that people began recognizing her around the village. For now she was enjoying something of a minor celebrity status. Her good lucks combined with her success made for a good combination for popularity. While she appreciated it, it could be a bit of a strain on her. She just wanted some quiet time sometimes and that’s why the mornings were her favorite, she drew the oversized coat up to cover her face as best she could.

Izumi’s walk took a very unexpected turn. There was a man standing by a bench, a tall, muscular man. He was a little bit shorter than Syekren. Izumi felt drawn to the man, she had no clue why. Something inside of her told her to go to him. It was like the man had a magnet designed only to pull her to him. She approached, drawn by an unknown cosmic force that told her to keep going. The man was close enough that Izumi could make out his eyes. In an instant Izumi was flooded with emotion, fear, anger, pain Izumi experiences it all in an instant. Izumi knew why she felt a pull to this man, his eyes told her everything she need know. The man as none other than Mitsuo Sarutobi. Scourge of the Karisuma, the man who burnt down her home. Like Syekren this man had two eyes of a different color. One was an emerald green, the other was a paler green. That second eye looked like her mother’s, her mother had died in the destruction of the sand. That eye could have belonged to one person and one person alone. It was her uncle’s eye. It was the source of her attraction to the man without a doubt. Izumi stood staring at the man looking like an idiot. Izumi gathered herself and her thoughts. This was not a man to trifle with, Izumi knew that much about him. Regardless she had a desire to talk to him, to hear his part of the stormy. Izumi wanted to know why the man had killed most of her clan, and more importantly why she wasn’t exterminated with them. Izumi’s cornflower blue eyes looked deeply into his and she activated the power within her blood, causing her eyes to sparkle and shine. Izumi knew this would have little to no effect on the man, however she wanted to get his attention and figured this was the best way. Izumi would move to sit on the bench near the man she wanted to acknowledge who the man was without saying it outright. After all this was one of the most powerful men in the world, the Karisuma teen would speak up after she took her seat, ”Unless I’m terribly mistaken, I believe that’s my uncle’s eye.” Simple but direct, Izumi could only hope the man would respond peacefully to be recognized and approached in such an impolite manner. Izumi could not let an opportunity like this slide, it wasn’t every day you happened upon Mitsuo Sarutobi.

967 Words

3I've Got My Eye On You (Izumi/NK) Empty Re: I've Got My Eye On You (Izumi/NK) Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:13 am

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
As Mitsuo and Eizo spoke, a young girl made her way towards the two of them. He assumed she was about the age he was when he had been in the Chuunin Exams, though that was difficult to tell, especially with people never actually looking their ages. He wouldn’t have even looked at her had it not seemed like she was coming directly towards him, but that was absolutely the case and therefore he watched her cautiously. Was it possible that she knew who he was? He knew there was always that possibility and that it wasn’t necessarily the smartest decision for him to be here, but ultimately if she were here to arrest him and take him to Hastur, that would line up fairly well with his own plans. And it wasn’t like he had never been arrested in Kumo before. He still remembered the time they tried to hang him here...that didn’t quite end the way they had expected.

Something interesting happened as she walked closer, something that was impossible for him to miss. He had noticed that she was quite beautiful, even if she was likely quite a bit younger than him, but the thing that really interested him was her eyes. He saw them flash, the same way he had seen in the past. It was a flash that he was immune too these days, but at one point that flash had nearly led to his death. He wondered if she truly was there to kill him, as the eye of the Karisuma was a dangerous weapon and most members of that clan wanted him dead for what he had done to their clan in the past. Clearly they didn’t understand his motivations on that day, or the fact that he had likely saved their entire clan by wiping out the slaver elders of the clan. This girl likely wouldn’t have even been able to have been walking around freely today if it weren’t for Mitsuo, and it was quite likely that she didn’t know that. She moved up towards him and stood directly beside him, Mitsuo nodding politely and looking back towards the people in the streets as she spoke to him, at which point he really froze and something completely different ran through his head…

"All of you...Every last one of you have sold our family into slavery....as whores ! For this I seek justice...for...for my sister."

He was back inside of that compound, the beautiful young man standing before him as his body was frozen, watching as blood poured from the wounds inflicted by Mitsuo’s blade...no that was wrong...he went by Chita then. He could see the elders standing in front of them, making a hand sign as he put all of them into a mass genjutsu. The stun wore off as Mitsuo brought his blade back to bare, placing it to Synn’s throat. He told him that before he killed him, he would allow him to watch as Mitsuo carried out his plan, spewing gunpowder forth from his mouth and igniting it with his Ash Pile Burning jutsu, destroying the elders and the rest of the compound in the process. He then gave Synn a quick death and took the eyes from him, taking them with him as he traveled. He had always personally believed that by having Synn’s eye, he was allowing him to live on and see the world through him. It was one of the little things in life that helped him feel better about his past actions, and now this girl was telling him that the eye had belonged to her uncle. It was almost like being hit with Synn’s stunning eye once more as he gritted his teeth for a second, before reaching into his shirt and pulling out a cigarette, lighting it with the heat that radiated from his thumb, and inhaling deeply, keeping the smoke in his lungs and allowing it to cloud his head slightly before exhaling and speaking.

“That is an interesting claim, young Karisuma. If it is true though, why have you come here? Do you seek vengeance? Retribution? Justice perhaps? Do you believe me a sinner and wish to purge me from the earth? Synn Karisuma was a sinner, and it was my duty to remove him, and I always follow through with that duty...” His words were quiet and calm, not betraying the uncomfortable feeling that was building up inside of him. He took another drag of his cigarette, enjoying the slight release as he bit his lower lip and looked towards the girl once more. She looked a little bit like him, the red hair being the thing that really made her similar, though the eyes were completely wrong. Synn’s eyes were a pale green, like he assumed most Karisuma’s were, but hers were different. “If you come for justice you should take it quickly, I do not allow anyone to take more than one shot at me.”

4I've Got My Eye On You (Izumi/NK) Empty Re: I've Got My Eye On You (Izumi/NK) Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:01 am

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Mitsuo, was … odd to say the least. He had a strange manner of speech, referring to the dead Karisuma clan members as sinners. He said that it was an act of justice that brought her clan to an end. He even implied that she thought him a sinner and that she was there to make an attempt on his life. It seems the Sarutobi man thought himself an agent of justice. Judge, jury, executioner. The man was smoking a cigarette at this point, puffing away. He is so cool Even if Izumi didn’t agree with the man’s methods, she respected the motive. The man also told her to take her shot if she was going to take it. This would have been unnerving if she was there to challenge him, however she was not afraid of his threat since it didn’t apply. Finally, Izumi decided to answer the man’s inquiries into her business with him, Izumi would slowly reach into her jacket and take out her uncle’s journal, ”My name is Izumi Karisuma. This journal is the only proof of my identity, if you knew the man you’d know this is his life,” Izumi would proffer the journal to him so he could thumb through to verify her claim, ”As for my business with you, I want answers. I want to know why you’ve done the things you’ve done. I want to know about your past. You’re a major figure in the world and I want a record of your life on paper. Even if I wanted vengeance, I’m merely a genin participating in the exams. I pose no more threat to you than a moth to a flame. I only know two things about you, you destroyed my home and you are in some way connected to my mentor, Syekren Uchiha. He doesn’t talk much about that night, but he told me you were there and that he knew you. The other is your relation to my clan.”

Izumi’s heart was racing, between the man’s large simian companion, an ape she’d heard of, and his reputation. Izumi hoped the man didn’t simply strike her down where she sat. Her approach had been rude and a bit bold, some might even say foolish. This was most likely a man who didn’t want to be recognized, especially by someone who knew what he’d done in the Wind Country. However, she thought she was right, she thought the man wouldn’t dare strike down a young woman in the middle of a street in a major village. If he wanted to attack the village, there’s no chance he would choose to start the attack with a young woman sitting on a bench in the middle of a busy street. The man knew nothing of her, and he appeared to have an obsession with justice. What sort of justice would it be to strike down a practically defenseless genin for no reason other than her family’s name?  Izumi was confident that she was safe. However just in case, she decided to add a bit of pleasantry. ”Apologies for interrupting of your day. It’s just I didn’t think I’d have another chance to approach you like this. Meeting a man such as yourself is a great honor. Flattery had always been a strongpoint of Izumi’s, especially when it came to men. She hoped her reason for approaching the man would suffice, or at the very least her manners do their work. Regardless of the man’s reaction, Izumi was at its mercy. That much was a fact.

616 Words.

5I've Got My Eye On You (Izumi/NK) Empty Re: I've Got My Eye On You (Izumi/NK) Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:52 am

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
There were many ways to take being cornered and interrogated, the majority of them negative, though that wasn’t the type of man that Mitsuo Sarutobi was. He was a gracious man, and one who had no problem with indulging those who looked up to him from time to time. While he believed that hero worship was something that should be looked down upon, he also believed that he was a person who was worthy of at least reverence. It was unlikely that anyone in the shinobi world hadn’t heard the name Mitsuo Sarutobi at this point, but he did believe that those who hadn’t likely needed to be illuminated. Perhaps this was a way for that to happen, to bring his light to the dark corners of the shinobi world. He wondered if the sinners knew of this righteous man and his goal, would they repent and begin to walk a better path? It was unlikely, but any avenue of stamping out the darkness of the world was worthy of being explored. For that last point alone, Mitsuo would indulge this girl.

She went to hand him a worn book, one that would have no bearing on him and he would briefly place a hand on it before simply nodding and removing it, allowing her to take the book back. It appeared to have some sentimental value to her, and as it meant nothing to him, he would not tarnish whatever she felt of this book by burning it to cinders. In reality, all proof of Synn Karisuma’s existance should have been extinguished on the day that Mitsuo had brought divine retribution down upon his clan, but it seemed as though this simple thing, a weak conglomerate of pulped trees, leather, and the thoughts of a deranged man, had survived the wreckage. It was truly proof that a man’s words could live on forever, as trees and leather would burn, but those words influenced this child to seek out Mitsuo. Mitsuo had never felt the need to write his thoughts or feelings down on paper, he instead carved them into the flesh of sinners with blade and flame.

“All there is to know of Synn Karisuma is he was a radical idealist who instead of dealing with things properly, decided to allow darkness to corrupt his soul. He became one of the very sinners he was trying to purge, and that is something that could not be allowed. His ideal was pure, and for that reason, and that reason alone, I executed his last will and testament upon the Karisuma clan. There is no crime worse than the selling of children into any form of slavery or servitude, and because of that divine justice was passed on that day, and from the ashes of your clan elders, a new chapter began in the lives of the Karisuma clan...a chapter of freedom that began with the cleansing flame. While Synn may have been wrong in his execution, he was correct in his thought and therefore, in order to honour that thought, I carry him with me and allow him to see the world through me, so that one day when I bring about utopia, he will witness the world as it should be and as he wanted it.”

Eizo shook his head; Mitsuo was ranting and sounded like a madman as per usual. He had always been one to make a speech and anything he said was always said with a tremendous zeal and passion, much akin to a priest. He was a fanatic, and at some point those ramblings seemed to have become more and more out of control. He said nothing, however, as Mitsuo continued to speak. “To  your first point; I did not destroy your home. I executed my duty to this world and brought justice to the sinners of the sands, hiding in their putrid dens of hatred and darkness. I did not allow anything to stop me from my goal, and from making the world a better place. As for your second, I know not this man of whom you speak. It seems to me that any man who would discuss such things, however, should not be trusted and likely should have his tongue removed...” Loose lips had become a problem that the Sword Saint had to deal with much more often as of late, and it was something that he grew tired of. The world would know his name, and they knew the name of Aoi Bara, but he certainly wished they would stop screaming them from the heavens...

{Exit thread}

Str A->A3

Last edited by Mitsuo on Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

6I've Got My Eye On You (Izumi/NK) Empty Re: I've Got My Eye On You (Izumi/NK) Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:09 pm

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Mitsuo, to Izumi’s relief, decided to not take her journal. Izumi wasn’t sure if she would have gotten it back should the man take it. He in fact hardly even acknowledged it, merely brushing his hand on it. The man’s reply continued his deranged manner showing it was no fluke to scare people away, it was simply how the man was. “All there is to know of Synn Karisuma is he was a radical idealist who instead of dealing with things properly, decided to allow darkness to corrupt his soul. He became one of the very sinners he was trying to purge, and that is something that could not be allowed. His ideal was pure, and for that reason, and that reason alone, I executed his last will and testament upon the Karisuma clan. There is no crime worse than the selling of children into any form of slavery or servitude, and because of that divine justice was passed on that day, and from the ashes of your clan elders, a new chapter began in the lives of the Karisuma clan...a chapter of freedom that began with the cleansing flame. While Synn may have been wrong in his execution, he was correct in his thought and therefore, in order to honour that thought, I carry him with me and allow him to see the world through me, so that one day when I bring about utopia, he will witness the world as it should be and as he wanted it.” The man’s simian companion whom Izumi felt in some way was the reasonable member of the pair. After all such beasts tended to be more slave than partner to shinobi. While they had the choice to speak and how to carry out its master’s orders, it had no control whether it took them. Bound by blood to serve the man whenever it was summoned it was no more responsible for its part in the destruction of the Sand than Izumi was. Izumi however wasn’t one to waste a good opportunity and while continuing eye contact with the man, wrote notes on her interaction with him in her journal, wanting to get words down while the emotion and reaction was still raw.

The fanatic of justice would continue, including a threat to her mentor Syekren Uchiha, “To  your first point; I did not destroy your home. I executed my duty to this world and brought justice to the sinners of the sands, hiding in their putrid dens of hatred and darkness. I did not allow anything to stop me from my goal, and from making the world a better place. As for your second, I know not this man of whom you speak. It seems to me that any man who would discuss such things, however, should not be trusted and likely should have his tongue removed...” Izumi was concerned immediately for his safety, had her innocent admission been a mistake? The young woman tried not to show her feelings, to a stranger she thought she’d seem calm and composed, however anyone close to her would know she was crawling in her skin. Izumi had not expected this level of madness. She had not expected the man to be a good person. The insanity however was completely unexpected. The young woman was terrified of the powerful man before her. To show fear in front of him was unthinkable, she may as well ask to be killed. The man would clearly not want her to tell others of what she knew and wouldn’t hesitate to in his own words cut out the tongue of those who would talk. Izumi’s only outward sign of fear was minor, the young woman stopped recording anything in her journal her eyes instead locked with her only source of comfort in this. Her power crazed, mad, uncle’s eye it was a simple reminder of home and it closely resembled her mother’s eyes. It was a welcome presence in this crippling situation. Having carefully composed her words based on her impressions of the man she would smile before speaking in a calm tone, ”It may surprise you to know that I thank you for the destruction of the corrupt council of my home. They cared not for their own, which is the worst crime one can commit. They dared to sell the secret knowledge of our people for their own gain. Thank you for liberating my home of injustice. My mentor has mentioned nothing to me but a passing knowledge of your presence in the village when it was destroyed. I know very little about you and that’s why I approached you, in hopes to learn about the motives of the man not just his acts. I also would like to thank you for executing my uncle’s last wish. It is most likely thanks to you that I am a kunoichi rather than a slave. I apologize if I’ve offended you in any way by approaching you.” With her last words the young woman would bow and await her judgement.

857 words for a total of 2,450 words.

Training 2 C rank Jutsu 2k/2k

Exit thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.