You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is an introduction  Empty This is an introduction Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:53 pm

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
Hi guys! I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself and meet people. I go by Kibeth, and am starting to pick back up my rp habit. I haven't done Naruto RP nor mostly text based RP but I love the idea of writing with other people and am enjoying exploring the Naruto universe more in depth than i have before.

That being said I'm not super great at initiating things(working on that though), so if you have any interest in meeting Nova don't be afraid to let me know. I hope to get to know some cool people here and look forward to meeting everyone.

Thanks guys :)

2This is an introduction  Empty Re: This is an introduction Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:54 pm

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Be nice to this one. It is mine.

3This is an introduction  Empty Re: This is an introduction Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:38 am

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
Be nice to everyone
For it was said by the chosen one

4This is an introduction  Empty Re: This is an introduction Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:47 am

Rhys

Rhys

D-rank
Welcome nova! This is my first text based rp site as well but it's been relatively easy to pick up

5This is an introduction  Empty Re: This is an introduction Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:36 am

Kahou Karisuma

Kahou Karisuma

D-rank
Y no kiri? :(

6This is an introduction  Empty Re: This is an introduction Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:52 am

Nissan

Nissan

D-rank
Fascinated by your character! Looking forward to meet somewhere on the way!

7This is an introduction  Empty Re: This is an introduction Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:14 am

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
Ohla ohla~
Welcome to the club ^^

8This is an introduction  Empty Re: This is an introduction Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:17 am

Jihi

Jihi

D-rank
Welcome to Saga!

9This is an introduction  Empty Re: This is an introduction Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:30 pm

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Welcome! I had a similar situation where I was horrible at starting threads, I still am, but it's easier now. I'm sure soon you will be back in the swing of things. Remember ask as many questions as you want. Good luck!

10This is an introduction  Empty Re: This is an introduction Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:42 pm

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Yes! Another Suna ninja! Sorry about the mess we got going on but I'm glad to have you on board. ^_^

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.