You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sure Introduction Empty Sure Introduction Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:18 pm

Tarayua

Tarayua

D-rank
Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Trey and I'm from Indiana. I used to be a member of an Rp forum similar to this one year's back that unfortunately died out. I've been re-watching the show again latley and it filled me with the need to satisfy my creativity so I went searching and this is what I found and I'm truly excited to see how this will all play out. I've been looking through the forums and I haven't seen my familiar kekkei genkai and Jutsus but I'll continue to look and if they aren't here I'll probably just make a cookie cutter character in the meantime while working on creating them. Once again I'm ecstatic to join your site and I look forward to seeing everyone in the forums, friend or foe ;)

2Sure Introduction Empty Re: Sure Introduction Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:25 pm

Kyohei

Kyohei

D-rank
Welcome to Naruto Saga.

3Sure Introduction Empty Re: Sure Introduction Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:28 pm

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Welcome to Saga! If you have any questions, or want any help with looking for a clan that suits you, please don't hesitate to ask either in this thread, via PM's, or in the chat box~ Look forward to seeing you around, and have a nice day <3

4Sure Introduction Empty Re: Sure Introduction Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:13 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Welcome! Come to Kumo! We're handing out cookies currently! *offers a tray of cookies*

Also, hope you enjoy your stay here. The people here are awesome and the Chatbox is always friendly!

5Sure Introduction Empty Re: Sure Introduction Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:40 pm

Tarayua

Tarayua

D-rank
I'll certainly consider it :) at the moment I'm still scrolling through clan lists and working to design a character I can rp for a long while. but I think I may have been able to single one out for the time being until I get back in practice and work to create a clan I used to run on another site. Not sure if the one I'm looking at will fit in with Kumo or not though. I may have to start out as a Ronin and RP my way into joining the village or something of that nature.

6Sure Introduction Empty Re: Sure Introduction Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:18 pm

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Welcome to Saga. I can tell you're excited. :P

7Sure Introduction Empty Re: Sure Introduction Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:33 pm

Yurei

Yurei

D-rank
welcome to saga~

8Sure Introduction Empty Re: Sure Introduction Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:21 am

Yanagi Yusuke

Yanagi Yusuke

D-rank
Welcome to Saga. Remember to hop in the chat to mix with the gang. Good luck with your character. Looking forward to seeing more of you. ^.^

http://kvergence.blogspot.com

9Sure Introduction Empty Re: Sure Introduction Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:59 pm

Shinako

Shinako

D-rank
Welcome to Saga. I hope to see you around soon.

10Sure Introduction Empty Re: Sure Introduction Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:10 pm

Tarayua

Tarayua

D-rank
Thanks! the character is approved and now I just have the stats and jutsu"s and all and I'll be active.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.