You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Momotaru joins the fray. Empty Momotaru joins the fray. Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:49 pm

Momotaru

D-rank
*bows*
Hello there everyone! I am looking forward to meeting you all and making new friends. I'm quite new to forum role play and there's a lot I need to learn before I can submit my character. I would be very grateful for any advice you can offer and I am always open to helpful criticism. Thank you all in advance.
*bows again*

2Momotaru joins the fray. Empty Re: Momotaru joins the fray. Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:02 pm

Raiu Mizuki

Raiu Mizuki

Retired
Welcome to Saga, Momotaru :]
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask in (Discord) chat. Mods and veterans alike will be able to help you.

3Momotaru joins the fray. Empty Re: Momotaru joins the fray. Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:17 pm

Aikiko

Aikiko

D-rank
Welcome to saga! Listen to Mizuki!

4Momotaru joins the fray. Empty Re: Momotaru joins the fray. Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:25 pm

Yasubei

Yasubei

C-rank
Hey, and welcome to Saga. Another great resources is this link here.

5Momotaru joins the fray. Empty Re: Momotaru joins the fray. Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:08 pm

Rhys

Rhys

D-rank
Welcome momo. Enjoy your time here!

6Momotaru joins the fray. Empty Re: Momotaru joins the fray. Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:03 am

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
welcome Momo

7Momotaru joins the fray. Empty Re: Momotaru joins the fray. Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:26 am

Sora

Sora

D-rank
Grand Theft Ryo

8Momotaru joins the fray. Empty Re: Momotaru joins the fray. Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:21 am

Kahou Karisuma

Kahou Karisuma

D-rank
Hello there and welcome to the saga. Should you decide to play in Kiri, just to let you know I am always open for some RP.

If you have not found it, yet The Guide To Naruto Saga will be very helpful. Note the "free jutsu" you get! :)

9Momotaru joins the fray. Empty Re: Momotaru joins the fray. Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:48 am

Nissan

Nissan

D-rank
You are at the right place, bro! We will be glad to help newcomers and write some storylines!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.