You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

A figure was standing on top of the cliff, that gives you a perfect overview of some selected location of the village ‘Iwagakure’. This figure belonged to Uchiha Hao; who just recently reached this village for observance. As he stood there, on the edge of the cliff, his Sharingan swirled into his eyes and a slight twisted smile plastered upon his lips. The wind blows through the area, causing his black hair to move back and forth as well as his clothes. The sand got lifted up into the air and got blown off the cliff and some of it got blown against Hao’s clothes.

Both of his fists were clenched, his eyes narrowed to focus his vision on one particular location of the village; the Kage’s building. He wondered who the Kage was and how strong he or she was. He kind of knew that he would figure that out soon enough, whether he visits him/her or he/her finds himself. The birds flew around in the sky, chirping happily as if they were singing. This gave off a peaceful vibe and made things more lively. The clouds covered the sun, not letting any sunshine through and created shadows all around. He didn’t move, not even a bit.

Lucario Yamada

Lucario Yamada

D-rank
Gray clouds hung high in the sky blocking out all of the suns light. The clouds seemed to hardly be moving as the days slowly dragged on, but in the distance were lower clouds which usually meant that they were full of rain. Still though even on a eerie day like this Iwagakure was alive as ever. The voice of the people could be heard echoing around the village. They carried on with their daily lives as usual not trying to let the weather get them day. It was just another day of peaceful day to the people of Iwagakure.

Lucario wore his usual white fluffy Mokomoko over his right shoulder and spiked pauldron that covered his left shoulder. The pauldron was attached to the upper section of his cuirass. The cuirass hung over his Kimono that consisted mostly white color with a red chrysanthemum flower crest at the collar and sleeves. Around his was was an elegant long flowing sash it's colors consisted of blue and yellow. On the swash hung Lucario headband with the Iwagakure village symbol. He wore Sashinuki Hakama, which gathered at the ankles producing the ballooning effect. His footwear consisted of flat pointed ankle-high boots. Though the most noticeable thing wasn't the clothing he was but the Prussian blue crescent moon tattoo which was the Yamada Clan symbol on his fore-head and the magenta stripes under his eyes.

He walked up the passage that led to the Sightseeing Cliff and with each step the lively sound of Iwagakure slowly faded. He headed there with one thing on his mind; the thought of how he would he handle the situation he was in with his own clan. They were constantly having him followed and watched to make sure that he didn't let out any clue to what they were planning. He knew right now that his options were rather limited due to the fact that he was one person so he needed to get allies to help stop them but he wasn't sure who he could trust in Iwagakure so that means he'd have to travel to other villages and see if he could make friends there. Though the chances of shinobi from other villages coming to aid him was sort of a pipe dream due to the fact Iwagakure didn't have the best reputation among the other villages.

Lucario kept walking to see all ready standing there looking over Iwagakure which was why Lucario had went there in the first place. He knew this was a spot where tourists like to come so he just figured that it was another tourist there for the sight seeing. "You know you'd get a better view of the village if you went down to go check out." He spoke allowed to to be the figure. Lucario stopped a good ten feet away from the figure not wanting to be taken by surprise if this figure turned out to be a hostile one. "Judging by his clothing and the way his body looks, he has to be a shinobi, but from where." he thought. Lucario didn't let his guard down for second and he wouldn't let it down until he knew who this figure was, but he kept a calm pose waiting for the man to respond.

The footsteps, heard in the distance from behind Hao, were getting closer and closer by the second. He didn’t know whose footsteps those were, nor was he really interested. Unless, that said person was either a civilian or Shinobi from the village below. He heard an unfamiliar voice coming from the unknown figure. As soon as that unfamiliar voice faded away, he would only turn his head and focus his vision over his shoulder, in order to look the person right into the eyes. His crimson Sharingan was still seen shining within his own eyes. He had an expressionless face as he wasn’t really interested in anything. He didn’t wear anything to resemble his village, however. But he believed that the Sharingan within his eyes told people enough.

Without much effort to answer his question, he finally opened his mouth to speak. “You could say I prefer a location where I can see everything that’s going on.” He stated. There wasn’t really much more to add. Hao was a man that didn’t really care for anything in particular, unless it involved the Uchiha and Konohagakure. After some time staring him dead in the eyes, he turned his entire body to face the unknown figure. He didn’t know what the future held for him.

The grey clouds within the sky continued moving as very few birds still chirped. It seemed that there was an upcoming storm headed their way. Some faint voices were heard coming from the village, civilians running into their houses to brace themselves for the weather that had yet to come. In the distance, the was a ‘wall’ of rain to be seen, coming closer into their direction. The wind that it carried with it caused Hao’s hair to move back and forth, from side to side, as well as his clothes. The tiny rocks on the ground got blown away as it seemed like the wind danced with them. Time passed slowly for Hao, he kept his guard up, if it should even be necessary to fight.

Lucario Yamada

Lucario Yamada

D-rank
Lucario saw the figure turning his head and was surprised by what he saw. The figures crimson red eyes gave all the knowledge that Lucario needed to know. "The Sharingan huh.. that means he's from Konohagakure, but what's he dong here. Is the leaf village trying to start something here by sending one of their shinobi.". The thought ran through his mind but he knew that he couldn't go jumping to conclusions. Still if this encounter did end up in a fight then he'd have to be careful.

The man spoke saying “You could say I prefer a location where I can see everything that’s going on.” Lucario figured that he wasn't much of talker judging by his response since it was rather short, but Lucario knew how to respond. "Just because you can see everything that's going on doesn't mean you know what's going on." Lucario stated to the man. "That's like me standing here pretending to know what you're doing." He added.

Lucarios eyes were locked with the figures eyes and he was getting an uneasy feeling. "So tell me why is the leaf village scouting around Iwagakure?" Lucario asked. He figured that if he had the mans attention then he might as well try to get some information out of him. "Is that you guys are looking for allies or are you trying to start something else with us?" Lucario added. The sound of rain falling in the back ground caught his ear attention and knew that rain was almost never a good sign.

"Maybe I should try a different method of approaching this rather than interrogating him." Lucario thought. Still keeping his guard up Lucario asked "Why don't you come into town before the rain gets here. Here in Iwagakure when it rains it tends to pour." Lucario was going to give his name but he figured he might as well wait since he still had the element of surprise somewhat. Lucario was kind of glad that this figure showed him the Sharingan because now he kind of new what to expect if a fight were to break out.

[OOC: Sorry for the short post]

(OOC: It's fine, I apologize for this short post as well.)

This pretty much seemed like a staring contest. None of them practically moved an inch and just stared into each other’s eyes. There was a quiet moment and a moment where the person seemed to lecture Hao, but he didn’t really pay attention to that. When the unknown figure had asked him what the leaf wanted, it brought him on an idea. The person seemed to think that Hao was still part of Konohagakure. The grey clouds moved closer to their location, filled with rain and possibly a little bit of thunder in there as well. Hao, however, didn’t mind such weather.

Hao narrowed his eyes before responding to his question, if they wanted to be allies or had any other intentions. “Allies?” He began, a twisted smile forming on his lips. “That’s way off.” He added almost directly to it. He created a little cliffhanger before continuing his response, wondering if they would buy it. “Konohagakure is here to declare war on this specific village.”. Basically, he was the one that declared war in the name of Konohagakure, in the hopes that this village would destroy Konoha, or at least significantly weaken them.

Finally, rain started to drop on top of Hao as the grey clouds had located them directly above the two. A slight sign of thunder was heard roaring through the skies, but no lightning was yet seen. Hao wondered how this man would take on the news that he had just given him, even though it was false information. He couldn’t possibly know what the truth was and what wasn’t, is what Hao thought. His crimson Sharingan eyes pierced through the rain and made their way over to Lucario’s eyes; like always, he just stared into his eyes.

Lucario Yamada

Lucario Yamada

D-rank
It seemed that the two were just staring at each other and neither one was budging. Finally Lucario spoke "Just take a picture it'll last longer." The way this guy just starred almost made the environment kind of depressing to Lucario. "Why is it that everyone I meet these days has some sort of issue. I can never meet someone who it'd be ice to have a few drink of sake with." He thought. Things weren't going very smoothly between these two and this was their first time meeting. Then what the man said next almost took Lucario by surprise.

“Konohagakure is here to declare war on this specific village.”. Lucarios facial expression didn't change when those words rang in his ears. "Konohagakure declare war?" The thought of Konohagakure declaring war on someone wanted to make Lucario burst out laughing. He knew the Konohagakure was a peaceful village and wouldn't fight against another village unless it was pushed to. "You sounded convincing with that statement but it's clear you're just full of shit.?" Lucario stated.

Then rain began to slowly fall over their location then gradually pick up Lucarios offer of heading to the village to inside before the rain he was completely ignored by the man which meant that he wasn't here to pick daises. "So why don't we skip all the crap and get straight to chase. What are you doing here in Iwagakure?" There was only one outcome that Lucario could foresee coming from this encounter and that was a fight between them.

(OCC: I'm in a rush so I hope this reply will suffice)

Uchiha Hao’s smile disappeared from his lips as soon as the one in front of him stated that he was just full of shit. Well, it was true that he was hiding the truth from this man. Hao, however, wasn’t one to get himself angry easily, but he would engage himself in a fight if it was necessary to prove his point. Hao remained silent, listening to the man, who wanted to know the truth why he approached the village called Iwagakure. The rain continued falling. It was surprising that Hao never caught a cold, considering how many times he met the rain during his travels. His head was slightly facing towards the ground, making his eyes hidden for the man, the Shinobi of Iwagakure.

The smile re-appeared on his lips, hovering his head towards the unknown figure. The Tomoes of his Sharingan combined together with his main pupil, his Sharingan swirling into the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, taking on a completely new shape. “The truth is none of your concern.” He stated, his dark aura emitting from his body as a sign of great hatred. “All I can say is that I have some business with your village’s Kage.” He added almost directly onto his previous sentence.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan:

Spoiler:

Lucario Yamada

Lucario Yamada

D-rank
Lucario noticed the man look down for a a brief second and when he looked back up the sight of the mans eyes sent a chill down Lucarios spine. "What the.." he thought. This was something that Lucario had never seen before so now he wasn't sure how to approach this man. Lucarios knowledge on the sharingan was the most basic knowledge. "You might want to get those eyes checked out" Lucario jokingly stated.

The air around the man seemed to be disfigured as the aura radiated off his body. "You must smell like crap to make the air around you disfigured like that." Lucario said mocking the man. The man went on to say "All I can say is that I have some business with your village’s Kage" and this bothered Lucario since something in his body didn't to much trust the man. "Well since you won't tell me I guess I'll just kick you ass, and force you to tell me." He replied with a straight face. His tone had changed instantly from playing around to a cold callous tone.

Lucario took a deep breath figuring that there was no point in delaying the inevitable outcome. His amber gold eyes looked around at the surrounding knowing that he'd have to make full use of it since he didn't bring any ninja tools with him. His eyes glanced over the small rocks and gave a smile as his eyes moved back to the mans eyes. "Well now's a good time as any other i suppose" he spoke allowed. Lucario moved his left leg forward stepping on a rock about the size a adults palm; as he did this Lucario focused his chakra under his foot making the rock stick to sole of his boot. Once Lucario felt it stuck to his boot which was less than a second he spun to his right bringing his right foot around. While it was being brought around Lucario did the same technique of drawing a rock to the sole of his right boot.

Lucario continued to follow the motion his spin bringing up his right foot into the air. Lucario then released his chakra from the bottom of his right foot sending the rock toward the man like a shurikan aiming for his upper torso, but Lucario didn't stop there. He moved his right leg down back to the ground then brought up his left leg like he was doing a high kick to someone face. Once his left leg was up he released his chakra launching the rock toward the man this time aiming for his head. He moved his leg back down to the ground waiting for the man reaction to this little attack. He didn't plan on the attacks hitting the man but it might be able to show Lucario how the man moved somewhat.

(I apologize for taking so long. Was tending to real life. Also apologize for short post.)

Hao, with his Eternal Mangekyou showing within his eyes, observed each and every move that his opponent, a Shinobi from Iwagakure, made. It seems that in the beginning, his opponent wasn’t being very serious, as he just started by launching two rocks into his direction. One of them was swirling around like a shuriken, which cuts through the wind at a rapid rate and aimed at the upper torso, while the other one was just like any other thrown rock, aimed at his head. The reason why his opponent wasn’t being serious probably had several reasons, but the one reason that Hao kept in mind is that his opponent wanted to observe Hao’s movements as well.

He didn’t want to allow that; however. This was a simple attack that could be avoided by a simple dodge. In order to dodge those rocks, he simply side stepped, making the most minimal movement, not giving away too much information regarding his fighting style. In the dodging process, his crimson eyes were still locked upon his opponent, not losing him out of sight. He slowly exhaled, preparing for an attack himself. He, however, wasn’t planning to hold back in the beginning.

He put all of his weight on the foot in the back, lowering himself slightly to the ground. In order to dash forwards in one motion, he released all of the weight and pushed himself forwards, thus dashing with a fast pace. During this time, he performed handseals while he continued running towards his opponent, gradually closing in on him, imagining his attack within his head.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.