You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ketsueki Clan App Empty Ketsueki Clan App Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:30 pm

TannerDedInside2017

D-rank
Symbol:Ketsueki Clan App Zen-Circle-by-Peter-George-Gordon-Detail

Ketsueki Clan App FAHfQ33
Clan Name: The Ketsueki Clan
Specialization: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu (Onojutsu)
Elements: Fire, Water, Earth
Ketsueki Clan App HhU72Pp
Clan History: The Ketsueki clan is one with origins in the mist village. The Ketsueki are descendants of Ukaru Jihai, the youngest son of Itari Jihai. Ukaru had a very unique ability, and that was the ability to control blood. This is how the Ketsueki got their Kekkei Genkai, Blood Release. (I don't know if Hiden is allowed, so I didn't include it in the history)
Members:

Ketsueki Clan App Y4syLuV
Kekkei Genkai Name: Blood Release
Kekkei Genkai Description: The Ketsueki can control blood with this Kekkei Genkai. They can move blood, shape blood, harden blood, etc. Before one can do this, they must imbue their own chakra with the blood.
Drawbacks: Sure the Ketsueki can manipulat their own blood with ease, but controlling another's blood is much more different. You see, one would have to enter their own blood into the target's body, then using their chakra-imbued blood to then further spread their chakra throughout their target's blood, and bam. You have control over their blood. The Ketsueki are pretty susceptible to lightning users because both blood and water are conductors of electriciy.

2Ketsueki Clan App Empty Re: Ketsueki Clan App Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:17 pm

TannerDedInside2017

D-rank
Actually, I just learned that there was a clan that was too similar to this, so I'm gonna void it. Ignore this app

3Ketsueki Clan App Empty Re: Ketsueki Clan App Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:32 pm

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Can do! (~*_*)~ *Dancey Fancey moves*

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.