View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kagayaku Clan [ wip ]  Empty Kagayaku Clan [ wip ] Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:20 pm

Yanagi

Yanagi

D-rank
Kagayaku Clan [ wip ]  14398810

Kagayaku Clan [ wip ]  FAHfQ33
Clan Name: Kagayaku [輝く]
Location: Any [ Members with the Kagayaku surname must start as a member of Kirigakure no Sato.]
Specialization: Medical Ninjutsu [ May NOT take Senjutsu as an additional specialization.]
Elements: Raiton [ May NOT take Fūton as an additional element.]

Kagayaku Clan [ wip ]  HhU72Pp
Clan History:

• Only the main branch of the clan now holds the Kagayaku surname, while other branches hold various other surnames, such as Iyashi, Kokoro, or others. To be a Kagayaku by name, you MUST start out in the village of Kirigakure.

Members:

• Founder: Yasei, Ha Kagayaku, Ao
  • Clan Head: Kagayaku, Yayoi
  • Clan Heir: Kagayaku, Tora
  • Iyashi, Mura
  • Kagayaku, Yanagi

Kagayaku Clan [ wip ]  Y4syLuV
Kagayaku Clan [ wip ]  Giphy

Kekkei Genkai Name: Eyes of Glowing Electrons [Kagayaku denshi no me ~ 輝く電子の目]

Kekkei Genkai Description:  

• Kagayaku Genetics: The very base of the genetics of those who are in the clan have been altered to the point that they are different than most humans. They have two hearts, slightly different bone structure, vein and organ positions, not to mention their eyes – which are elaborated on below. This causes the effects of medical ninjutsu to be lessened by 1 rank until reaching D and E rank jutsu, which are completely nullified against them when used by shinobi outside of the clan, falling under their Alien Genetics SC.

Kagayaku Clan [ wip ]  Oie_cz10
Lens Ø
[Cost: Passive, -5 Chakra per post until another lens is activated and this cost is replaced by the other lens' cost.]

These are the natural eyes that those of the Kagayaku bloodline are born with. They are completely blue, usually leaning towards teal, and don't have the separation of sclera, iris and pupil that regular humans have.

• Positive: Permanent +1 Perception.  These eyes give the Kagayaku clan the ability to see organic electromagnetic fields from living animals in the form of blue electric light, and they can see the lingering electromagnetic traces of footsteps of an individual animal up to 30 minutes after they were there. They do not see the electromagnetic fields of plants, or man-made items. Just living animals.

• Negative: Members of this clan are unable to see living animals, including themselves, naturally. This means that they see animals as glowing beings of blue electricity- in the case of humans, glowing blue beings wearing clothes/armor - until activating the other lenses to see the systems of the body. This means that they are completely unaware of physical features (I.E facial features, skin tone, hair/fur color, etc). The way they can tell the difference between individuals is by the different patterns each individual’s electromagnetic field has, and they can tell injuries by the concentration/violence of the electromagnetic pattern around the injured area.

Unlike their normal gaze, lenses I->V allow members of the Kagayaku clan to see the systems of both the living, themselves and the dead. Which can be useful when doing autopsies.

Kagayaku Clan [ wip ]  Oie_wj10
Lens I
[Cost: -5 Chakra per post]
[Training Requirement: D rank,  1000 words]

Lens I allows the members of the Kagayaku clan to see the endocrine systems of animals. This means that they can see hormones produced by animals. This can be useful in the case of shinobi changing their scents to prevent tracking because Kagayaku members can see the changes and how it wafts off of the animal for up to 20m.

Kagayaku Clan [ wip ]  Oie_5d10
Lens II
[Cost: -10 Chakra per post]
[Training Requirement: C rank, 2500 words]

Lens II lens allows the members of the Kagayaku clan to see the skeletal structures of animals up to 40m away, essentially like an x-ray. They can see fractures, breaks, etc. through this lens and it can be incredibly useful medically and in combat.

Kagayaku Clan [ wip ]  Oie_7o10
Lens III
[Cost: -15 Chakra per post]
[Training Requirement: B rank, 4000 words]

Lens III allows the members of the Kagayaku clan to see the cardiovascular/circulatory systems of animals up to 60m away. This means that they can see the heart, veins and arteries. This can be useful in complex surgeries, due to their ability to pinpoint the sources of bleeding, or in combat where it can be used to precisely pinpoint where to strike to cause the most bleeding.

Kagayaku Clan [ wip ]  Oie_cf10
Lens IV
[Cost: -15 Chakra per post]
[Training Requirement: A rank, 2 specializations and 2 elements trained to max, 6000 words]

Lens IV allows the members of the Kagayaku clan to see the muscular & nervous systems of animals up to 80m away, which can be useful with jutsu like Body Pathway Derangement.

Kagayaku Clan [ wip ]  Oie_2910
Lens V
[Cost: -20 Chakra per post]
[Training Requirement: S rank, 3 specializations and 3 elements trained to max, 8000 words]

Lens V allows the members of the Kagayaku clan to see the Cellular make-up of animals up to 100m. This means, that because they can see everything at such a small scale, that they are able to create and preform the most minuscule of jutsu and procedures.

• Negative: Because they are so focused on the smallest things, while using this lens, their ability to focus on their surroundings is lessened, causing a -2 to their reaction time for the duration the lens is being used.

Lenses can be used in conjunction with others, but they must take the cost of all the lenses they use per post. [ I.e, if the member of the clan uses every lens available to them,  I -> V the cost will be 65 per post.  Or say, Lens I with lens IV the cost would be 20 per post. ] The only cost that is negated when other lenses are activated is Lens Ø. The distance of the animal that can be seen will take the distance that the highest lens has. [I.E. if lens I is used with lens V, they can see the skeletal structure and the cellular make-up of someone 100m away.]

Drawbacks:

• Members of the Kagayaku clan cannot learn the specialization of Senjutsu due to their genetics.
  • Members of the Kagayaku clan cannot take Fūton as an element, due to Raiton's weakness against it.
  • Special Characteristics:

Hesitant ( Specialization) :
Hesitant ( Element):
Alien Genetics:

Code for Special Characteristics:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.