You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Mask 2(Solo Event Mission) Empty The Mask 2(Solo Event Mission) Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:21 am

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
Event Mission I Guess Not:

The man had become more composed when the small boy returned and began to cough a bit as he took a stern and stubborn pose before his customer. He glared holes into Jamie who was a bit confused since the man was so nice earlier he did not get what the reasons for this serious atmosphere were as the man held firm to his beliefs and finally spoke out to the child.

"You see, kid or whatever your name is. I would love to make you the most awesome of masks you have ever seen, but i have one small problem that you can help me with. If you really want the mask you will have to go out and get it from the House of Tsukumogami" as the man became proud he had forgotten an important detail as Jamie finally spoke.

"My name is Jamie, and where is Tsukuhouse?" as he shortened the name with his soft voice the man felt stupid inside, but had to keep his stern act. The man took a deep breathe then said in a loud voice. "That way, towards the mansion, you can not miss it. There you will find the legendary clay i need, the one clay for me to make my masks with that can not change. Now go forth and retrieve the most awesome of materials so i can make you the greatest of masks you have ever seen!"

With his arm facing outwards in a direction that Jamie turned to face moving out slowly as he turned back before leaving. "I will do my best, Master" as the man collapsed after the child left as being called master in the sense of being a master in his craft was just really too much for the man to take.

Jamie began heading towards the location as he walked for a bit before moving faster and faster in a slow jog as some people turned to look only for a moment as his red hair began to stand out more as it blurred slightly in the wind as he headed towards the House of Tsukumogami.

(354)

2The Mask 2(Solo Event Mission) Empty Re: The Mask 2(Solo Event Mission) Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:43 am

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
Jamie ran as he looked around at the festival grounds with markets everywhere as he thought he saw his mom Ashi for a moment as he slowed down before nearly stumbling over a small stone in the dirt roads before bumping his foot into a bucket as he tumbled forward with a front to side roll before tapping the dirt to get back onto his feet as he began to dash towards the absurdly large building which seemed to be alive as he made his way towards the largest of mansions he had ever seen.

As he entered the through the gates of the mansion which seemed to open themselves the ground seemed to warp around as Jamie felt a bit scared while keeping true to his promise to do his best he just kept heading towards the strange mansion as he felt like he was running upside down. The ground was always beneath him no matter how things warped, but he started feeling dizzy as he began to wonder what was going on as he did not know if this was an illusion or just him being tired from running too long, his sense of time being lost as he felt something hit his hand as a door opened rolling into the grounds of the mansion as he thought he heard giggling as he tumbled again hitting his arm into the ground to protect his head.

He ended up landing on his back as he began breathing heavily as the mansion itself seemed alive as none of this made sense he was about to attempt Kai when someone spoke, or more like something as he was frozen in fearful confusion the moment it appeared. It was a giant Clay Golem that greeted him with the words. "Welcome, young courier, have you come for my clay?" as the Clay Golem had only a mouth with no expressions as he wondered if the Golem was laughing or grinning as he was a bit too scared to fight as he began to wonder if it was worth it as he decided to take a deep breathe as he remembered being called a courier and began to calm down and simply said, "yes, Clay-sama" as the Clay Golem began to release a part of its hand dropping a large lump of clay the size of Jamie's head on the floor.

"Take this to him, and may I see you again"

With that Jamie took the clay and ran as fast as he could dashing through everyone and jumping on top of roofs as the fear finally kicked in leaving him in an adrenalin rush until he got back as he crashed through the door only to be stopped by the ceramist who then noticed the clay being held to the boy's chest as Jamie seemed tired as the Oni said. "Good Job, now to get to work on that mask of yours".

(492)
[846/750]

Mission Complete
Exit Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.