You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Mask(Solo Event MIssion) Empty The Mask(Solo Event MIssion) Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:28 am

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
Doesn't Anyone Around Here Work?:

Jamie began walking around as he felt like he should also get a mask just like everyone else. He was nervous as he made his way around he finally reached the empty and baron shop with many masks all over the place. However there was one problem, he needed one that could fit and did not look so scary since he did not want to be a scary Jamie.

He kept searching around the place and then looked around and asked a kid who got a mask who thought for a bit and then told him to ask his mom. He asked the older lady who sighed and told him to just go searching the stands for a man with a peculiar description as he made his way through the horrid crowd. Jamie felt like he was getting lost as he hoped that Tsume would help him out soon as he found his way around until eventually reaching a strange sweets shop as some old man who should not be near so many sweets stood out. This had to be the man, the one man to make his oni mask. He approached nervously keeping his hand against his chest as his heart was racing from nerves as he got closer and closer, step by step.

Jamie was here, and now was the time to learn more about fitting in by joining in the festival fun.

(235)

2The Mask(Solo Event MIssion) Empty Re: The Mask(Solo Event MIssion) Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:34 am

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
Jamie was still nervous and then he spoke softly to the man, "Hi, are you the Mask Maker?" as the man turned around giving away his identity by responding as he glared down at the boy with an annoyed look on his face. "Hey, kid, are you here to ask me to make you a mask?!" as the young Jamie just softly nodded his head as the man sighed before looking up to the sky before taking a bite of his cotton candy. "Why should i bother, this is my break time go find someone else" as the boy thought about it for a bit, he was not sure if there were other's but he decided to say what he thought even if it could be a lie. Until Jamie knew any better he said to the man, "I want the best mask from the best maker" as the compliment seemed to hit home. The man may be lazy, but he had pride as he tried to resist the small little kids unique charm. "What makes you think you are worthy of my great skills?" as the man grinned he had hit a road block as his eyes began to bubble up with tears. He still had trouble getting his way and he looked around and found a small bar of chocolate he was hoping to eat. "Is this enough Master?" as the man felt a pain in his heart as people began looking with shameful faces.

"Stop that, come to my shop and wipe your face. I will make you the best mask ever now just follow me" as the people seemed to smile as he knew he was lazy, but he had some level of reputation and it was festival time so he had to just deal with it. As they reached the shop the man stopped and then said to the boy.

"Be honest what mask do you want, if it is something stupid go quietly and find someone else to do it, got that kid?" as it became clear Jamie's task was not yet finished.

(351)
[586]

3The Mask(Solo Event MIssion) Empty Re: The Mask(Solo Event MIssion) Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:41 am

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
Jamie finally reached the workshop as the man looked at him with a bit of impatience as he decided to give an honest answer. "I used to wander around, but I got this lady Ashi who I call mom now. Everyone in the family has a dog and they all look a bit like dogs, but I am just a normal boy. Only thing special about me is my red hair..." as he looked down a bit saddened before feeling brave as he continued as the man kept his serious face on.

"I got red hair right and foxes are red and dog like sort of so could you maybe make me a red fox mask that fits with two purple markings like, the Inuzuka clan?"
as the man thought about it for a bit, he had been drinking quite a bit so his hardened exterior caved into the mild sadness and honesty of the request as he looked away turning his back to hide his tears as he gulped in his emotions.

"I will do it, now just go get me some candy from the shop okay" as the man held it in, Jamie bowed lightly and said, "Thanks master" as he scurried off to get the candy as the man began to cry inside his workshop before putting on his own mask to hide his puffy eyes.

(229)
[815]

815/750
Mission Complete
Exit Thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.