You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clan Nekito Empty Clan Nekito Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Hiromasa

Hiromasa

D-rank
Hiromasa woke up just before noon, his arms and legs still sore from carrying boxes for some villagers late into the previous evening. Slowly rolling out of bed, he decided to take a break from manual labor and focus on improving himself as a ninja. He'd come up with what he thought was a nifty jutsu inspired by the one he had helped Skye Nekito practice not too long ago and figured he'd see if Skye was up for helping Hiro train his own. Slurping down a steaming hot bowl of absurdly spicy ramen, he felt rejuvenated and ready to tackle another day. Grabbing a cinnamon roll off the counter, he dunked it all the way into the waiting jar of sugary frosting and walked stiff-legged out the door. Taking a massively sweet bite, he force his legs into a faster pace, giggling at how silly he must look running with his muscles as stiff as they were.

Combining his best recollection with some signs and a couple instances of asking for directions, Hiromasa found himself outside the Nekito compound. After asking a kindly older lady if she knew where he could find Skye, he followed here directions until stopping outside the door she had described. Knocking a few times on the door, he stepped back and waited to see if his friend was around and available to train his jutsu, hang out, or really whatever. Being a genin was awesome when you got to choose your days off.

2Clan Nekito Empty Re: Clan Nekito Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Skye

Skye

D-rank
The door opened slowly and all that Hiro could see was a rather tired Skye. He was still in his gray night clothes and it seemed as if he just woke up. Half of his hair was sticking straight up into the air, and the other half was flattened down and in his eyes. "Hmm...?" Skye groaned as he moved a few clumps of hair from his view. "Oh... Hey Hiro..." Now it was obvious that Skye had gotten little sleep. The speed of his voice was quite slow. "Guess you took my word on you coming here... Come on in..." Skye motioned for his friend to enter his home. It didn't matter if Hiro stepped inside or not, Skye still went into another room and closed the door. The reason for Skye's sluggish behavior was because he had been up most of the night and morning improving his new jutsu. A few seconds after going in the other room, he would come out fully dressed and a little more awake. Once he was done getting ready, he'd find Hiro and see what he wanted.

3Clan Nekito Empty Re: Clan Nekito Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:12 am

Hiromasa

Hiromasa

D-rank
Hiromasa smiled as his friend groggily greeted him and shambled back into the house after inviting him in.. Taking a seat, he relaxed and stretched out his limbs,willing the soreness away. As he waited, the thoughts of the jutsu he'd had in mind danced in his head: A small group up corpses erupting out of the earth to snare and slowly devour his opponent. As an added touch, the corpses would assume the bodies of anyone the victim had ever cared about and lost. All in their minds of course,as it was a genjutsu, but potent nonetheless. The more he thought about it, however, the less he liked the idea of having Skye be the guinea pig for the technique. The one he'd used on Hiromasa had been relatively mild as far as psychological attacks go and his own...well, it just didn't seem the kind of thing one would use on a friend. Thinking quickly, he slid off the chair and offered a handshake to Skye. "So, this is your house, then. Tell me about your clan! It must be interesting having a whole compound and such for your families!"

4Clan Nekito Empty Re: Clan Nekito Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:38 am

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye shook his head as a way to wake himself up a little bit more. "Well, my clan came here a few moths ago from Suna. So I'm pretty surprised we were able to get a fair amount of houses." Looking outside a nearby window, he stared at a few other houses that were in view. He noticed that Hiro was holding out his hand for a handshake. Almost instantly, he grabbed his friend's hand an shook it. "As for the clan's general personality, a lot of them might seem distant when you first meet them, but thankfully for me, that wasn't the case. I think I'm the most mellow person in my clan." After a few seconds he sighed but quickly smiled right after. It seemed like he thought he was the one in his clan who was different. That's not really a bad thing per say, but it did make him feel somewhat secluded fro the others in his clan. "Whatever, so what did you come here to ask me. You look pretty excited about it."

5Clan Nekito Empty Re: Clan Nekito Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Hiromasa

Hiromasa

D-rank
Hiromasa grinned sheepishly. "Well, I started out wanting to try out a new jutsu, but on second thought that seems like it might be a bad idea. Giving people nightmares so soon after meeting doesn't sound like a good way to establish a friendship. We can traumatize each other plenty as time goes by," He answered with a chuckle.

"So, for lack of an actual purpose and nothing really to do today...got anything you wanted to do today that you'd want company for? We could also train in some fashion other than assaulting each others sanities, or do a simple mission if you wanted some easy cash. Heck, if you were up for a little wager, we could do some shuriken practice. I will say honestly that I'm not that good, so it'd be an easy, relaxing way to make 10 ryo," he continued. As soon as he finished saying this, his brain caught up with him and registered what Skye had said before. "Your whole clan came here from Suna? That's a rather large undertaking, what happened?"

6Clan Nekito Empty Re: Clan Nekito Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:36 pm

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye began to lay out all the options he had for things he would like to do for that day. Before he could answer the first question, Hiro asked another. There was one main problem with his last question. "Why did my entire clan move out of Suna to come here... My father tells me he moved for the betterment of the clan as a whole. He also said that we were finished in Suna as well... But I think he's hiding something. It could be nothing, but I won't know until he either tells me, or I become the new clan leader." Skye got a bit caught up in his own explanation and looked determined to find out. As soon as he looked back up at Hiro, he shook his head slightly and laughed. "Sorry. I'm getting a little too in to it." After a few seconds, he let the moment blow over before continuing on. "Let's see... I do need a little extra ryo... How about we do a quick mission? Maybe we could do one that won't take long at all." Skye put one hand on Hiro's shoulder and stood up. He then began to guide his friend back to the door so they could go out. "And if they don't have any good missions, maybe we could do a little wager with accuracy like you said."

7Clan Nekito Empty Re: Clan Nekito Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Hiromasa

Hiromasa

D-rank
Thinking for a moment, Hiro was reminded of his angry limbs as he used them to walk out of Skye's door."Hm. Not gonna lie, don't really want to do any work today. Spent most of yesterday carrying around boxes and I'm kinda sore still. A little shuriken practice though...that's always good fun." Reaching into his robe, he withdrew the ones he had recently bought. Black, sharp, small, nothing fancy. "If you don't have any I have some of my own. We can each use 5."

As they walked outside, Hiro looked around, spotting a tree. 'Well, I don't know if your clan has practice targets floating around somewhere, but if you don't we could just mark that tree over there if you don't think anyone will mind.As for the wager, ten ryo sound good to you? Nothing much, just a friendly bet," he continued, offering half his shuriken to Skye with a half smile.

8Clan Nekito Empty Re: Clan Nekito Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:28 am

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye laughed slightly and took his half of the shurikens. "We don't have any practice targets, so the tree will have to do." Looking down at the shuriken, he began to inspect it slightly. He had thrown a few kunai, but only threw a shuriken once in his entire life. Being more of a close range, avoid then attack fighter, he wasn't to comfortable with how this would turn out. "I have a feeling you're going to win this little bet." Skye went over to the tree and took out his chain scythes. With them in hand, he cut a nearly perfect X into the tree. "We'll try to hit the middle of the X. Seeing as you're the guest, you can go first." Making a motion with his hand, it urged Hiro to take his turn. As Hiro would go, Skye would try his best to see how he should follow up. A slight gust of wind blew by and caused a few leaves to fall off the tree. If chances weren't bad enough for Skye in the first place, he now had to deal with the wind changing the direction of the shuriken.

9Clan Nekito Empty Re: Clan Nekito Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:30 am

Hiromasa

Hiromasa

D-rank
Walking up to the tree, Hiromasa then turned around and took 5 long steps away from it and turned to face it again, drawing a line in the dirt with his toe. "Alright, this seems far enough. Kinda windy today, so we should try and aim to the right of the center a little bit."

Attempting to demonstrate this, he threw his first shuriken, throwing so far to the right that he was barely on the tree at all. Chuckling, he shrugged. "Well, aside from the whole super overcompensating for the wind, that one was right on the money. I guess...we each throw three before switching off? Give ourselves a little time to adjust and such." Not really waiting for an answer, Hiro took aim and threw another, this one roughly an inch away from a bullseye. "Haha! Almost. I've got this in the bag!" Throwing his final shuriken for this round, Hiro frowned as it landed right next to his second, only slightly further away from the center. "Bah. Alright Skye, looks like you're up. Just lemme get these out of the tree," he said, walking to the tree and pulling his shuriken out. "I dunno about points so much, how about whoever gets a bullseye first? If I get one you'll obviously have a round after me to try and get one, and if you do we just continue until one of us wins. Sound good?"

10Clan Nekito Empty Re: Clan Nekito Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:02 am

Skye

Skye

D-rank
"Sounds good." Skye gave a fake grin and stepped up to the line. He didn't have too much confidence in himself. Probably because he wasn't too good with accuracy. Holding the first shuriken up, he squinted and tried his hardest to aim. With a quick flick of his wrist, the first shuriken was off. It few directly past the tree and hit the ground a few back. The wind was partially to blame. The real reason he missed was because of his horrible aim with shurikens. Again, he took another shuriken and tossed it to the left of the tree. Since the wind was blowing it to the right, it was a great improvement from the last one. It hit the tree, but was way off from the target. "Damn..." he mumbled to himself. With his last shuriken, he waited for the wind to settle so he'd have a better chance of actually getting it. The moment the wind ceased, Skye tossed his shurken. It hit the target rather close to the middle, but nowhere near the bullseye. "I'm telling you, I'm no good with accuracy." He walked over to the tree and pulled out his two, then went and got the other behind it. "Your go."

11Clan Nekito Empty Re: Clan Nekito Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:30 pm

Hiromasa

Hiromasa

D-rank
Hiromasa laughed as he took his position on the line. "Honestly, I'd be pretty useless with this in a real fight, I think. I mostly toss shuriken as a hobby." Eying the spot where Skye's shuriken had left a mark on the ground behind the tree, he shrugged. "Now might not be a good time for bets, even small ones, hm? Well, let's just hang out and toss shuriken every once in a while for fun until we can start betting without it being absurdly unfair."

Tossing the small pile of shuriken in his hand, he tossed his first shuriken. With a satisfying thunk, it landed right near the center. "Whoo boy! let's make sure this is an actual hit..." Walking up to the tree, Hiromasa leaned in and inspected his throw, frowning. "Ah well. Blade's actually caught a fair bit above the center, none of the actual shuriken is on the bullseye. So, so close." Standing back at the line, he casually took aim, his next shot nowhere near the center. "So, what do you hope to do as a ninja? Protect your clan, hit a certain rank for pride's sake, beat someone you look up to?" He asked, punctuating the last line with his final throw, which hit his first shuriken and knocked both off the tree, hitting the ground with a quiet clang.

12Clan Nekito Empty Re: Clan Nekito Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:17 am

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye took his position at the line and threw one shuriken at random. It his the tree with a quiet thump and stuck nowhere near the middle. "What do I hope to do as a ninja? Good question I suppose... Well, I'm probably going to have to shoot for clan leader... Might have to fight my father for it..." He interrupted his sentence for a moment to aim. Throwing another shuriken at the tree it hit below the cross he had previously cut into it. "Other than that, I think it's an honor thing really. Being looked up to as a great shinobi... It sounds pretty nice." Giving one last careless throw, it missed the tree completely because of the wind. "I don't know... I still have plenty of time to think about that stuff." He quickly went to retrieve the shurikens he had tossed. As soon as he had them, he came right back to where he was before. "That's my answer, so what about you?"

13Clan Nekito Empty Re: Clan Nekito Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Hiromasa

Hiromasa

D-rank
Spinning a shuriken on his finger before tossing it a small distance from the bullseye, Hiro thought. "Honestly, I have no idea anymore. As a child I wanted to grow up to be like Rock Lee, a master of taijutsu despite lacking any skill in it. At the same time however, I wanted to be Itachi Uchiha, defeating my enemies with barely any movement on my part. Took me so long to graduate the academy that eventually all I wanted was to finally graduate, which I recently did. Now...I dunno."

A second shuriken dug into the tree, another close failure. "For now I want to just get generally strong I guess. Don't want to leave my sensei and squadmate hanging if they ever need my power. So...I suppose the natural goal would be to become a Jounin, though after that, well, no clue. One goal at a time, hm?" Tossing his final shuriken for the round, he walked up to it and inspected it with a cheer. "Looks like this time I win. Like I said though, no money this time. So, now that I'm a bit stretched out, you want to go take a look at the mission board? We could also play another round if you like."

14Clan Nekito Empty Re: Clan Nekito Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye looked over at the tree, then back at Hiro. He wasn't too good with the shuriken thing, so a mission would be about ten times more exciting than this. Before he said anything back as a response, he aimed at the tree once more with a shuriken and threw it. The wind decided to favor his throw and make a sight correction of where it was heading. It hit directly in the middle of the makeshift target. SKye grinned and quietly laughed in victory. He was so far off every time before, but for some reason, he was able to make his last throw count. "Alright... I guess a mission would be pretty good. I need to get away from the clan a bit anyways." With another grin, he put his arm out so that Hiro could lead the way to the mission board.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.