You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Life gets in the way. Empty Life gets in the way. Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:43 pm

Sol

Sol

D-rank
A bit too much in my case. I never really bounced back when I returned, though I had desire to. My muse for RP is just... gone.

I leave the rights to all of my created jutsu, including those in my shop as per its disclaimer, to the one who paid me more than everyone combined, in all reality. The rivalry is over.

It's a bit silly doing this more than once, ehehe. I'll keep in touch with you guys. It's more of a statement that I won't be active on site.

Ciao, all. I'll talk with you later!

2Life gets in the way. Empty Re: Life gets in the way. Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:43 pm

Myrddin

Myrddin

A-rank
Sol you will be missed but we all know how hard RL can be and it sucks that your muse is gone.

3Life gets in the way. Empty Re: Life gets in the way. Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:06 am

Rogue

Rogue

D-rank
It was good to have you around again my friend, you have my skype and if you want my discord, you can find it on the site's channel or send me a message!

4Life gets in the way. Empty Re: Life gets in the way. Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:35 am

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Damn... Keep in touch via Skype dude. Sad to see you won't be around site anymore, but, you take care alright?

5Life gets in the way. Empty Re: Life gets in the way. Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:21 am

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
sad to see you couldn't get that muse back as you wanted, hope you do well in any other of your endeavours along the road of life

6Life gets in the way. Empty Re: Life gets in the way. Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:10 am

Kiriya

Kiriya

D-rank
Hate to see you leaving, your jutsu were one of the most amazing I had ever seen. Anyways, good luck with your life and hope to see you back soon.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.