You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nissan

Nissan

D-rank
Mission Briefing:

Monday morning, it was a... actually I cannot tell what the weather was. In Kiri it is changing so fast that you cannot really tell. You can see the sun and in the next momment a mist is comming from nowhere. Someone performing a Kirigakure no jutsu or it is just the crazy nature, you never know.

Nissan was already done with his morning training and his next step from his schedule was checking his mail. He found a massage from the Mizukage, which was exciting enough to miss his coffee break.
" Maybe is the previous mission payment! No... another mission. Work, work, work... and maybe pray to get something in the end of the month. " - the bearded man was looking a little pissed but still excited for his third mission. The rank on the mission was stated as "C-rank", so it was expected to have partners. Nissan was split on two, as always. His Yin, dominant side wanted to be solo unlike his Yin, recessive side, but they both wanted the extra money and pride. C-rank was considered real mission, not а hackwork as D-ranked.

Without wasting more time, Nissan headed to the Mizukage's office to accept the mission and meet his first partners ever. Thinking about the morons he might meet, the time flew faster, so he was already there, knocking on the door of the Mizukage's office. From the right side of the door there was some basic rules. " For D-rank and C-rank missions DO NOT bother me, please! Go to the meeting room downstairs ".
" Woops, I already knocked..." - after Nissan realized his mistake he stepped back from the door, turned around and run like a little kid who was pranking the wrong guy.
" That should be the right one " - thought Nissan facing a door with a label "Meeting room". His partners might be already inside, because he could hear some voices, so he entered...

WC: 326

Last edited by Nissan on Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Mura

Mura

D-rank
Few actually knew that the upcomming mission stemms from Mura's great success in his last endeavours. It turned out that the boys he had obserced stealing were part of an organized crime network. Not only Mura had caught one of these guys, but he was also personally appointed to take care of the rest.

At least this is what he thought - he did not know a team needs to be formed for such a mission. When the higher ups had asked him who are his preferred teammates, to their surprise Mura unraveled the fact that he doesn't really have any teammates or friends.

Ok, then, brace yourself, we will find some enthusiasts that would like to go on a dangerous hunt for spoiled brats with you, boy. This is exactly what they told him, the sarcasm being so thick in the air that you could actually see it floating in the room. No one was taking young genins seriously. Mura couldn't blame them and he held no grudges against petty mockery.

The last thing the higher ups told him was to be careful with the leader of the gang. Even though most of them were genin teenagers, the leader was in his twenties and a chuunin, the treacherous bastard! "Now this is a challenge!" thought Mura and hurried to meet his teammates in the dedicated meeting room. Even though he had no friends (yet, he secretely hoped) he had nothing against progressing in the ranks side by side other strong men and women, who have dedicated their lifes to the greatness of Kirigakure no Sato and the village folk.

At the sight of his teammate's beard the boy felt particularly naked around his cheeks. He shaked off the awkward feeling and approached the bearded guy.

"Hello, my name is Mura, warrior from the Momochi clan."

Mura extended his hand, inviting Nissan for a friendly handshake.

"I hope this task is hard. Don't know if you heard, but I caught one of these guys stealing the other day. Turns out, they are a whole gang. Can't wait to use this baby." The only time Mura spoke more than a few words in one go was when he was talking about fighting or his weapons.... or both. This time he was doing it for both.

WC:412

Eishi

Eishi

D-rank
After the boys met it was finally time for the third squad member to appear on the scene, for such was the hero's call – to be tastefully late so that the others can notice his confident approach. Sadly, Eishi was not really a tasteful person. In fact, the genin had spent the last months sleeping all day and eating whatever his mom had prepared for dinner. Ikazuchi, his militant father, was rather furious at his own son's slacking, but old age had turned the once proud man into a bitter and uncaring bastard; he was only good for exchanging sharp verbal assaults with the rest of the world when the world wasn't looking his way. And it was because this particular long sluggardness, this "hybernation" as Eishi preferred to call his inactivity, that the "winter soldier" was...awfully late.

Seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into hours. After the clock grabbed the number three in a mechanistically funny stretch, the door slammed. And the white-haired Yuki gasped for breath. He was running. "Yuki Eishi, reporting for duty! I am sorry for the little del...what? Apathy face? And you - Big Fluff? Don't tell me that we are a team now? That's friggin' awesome! Gimme five and don't leave a bro hangin', am I right? Am I right? Hehe! What?"

The boy was bedazzled. Oh man, the people behind the desk were looking at him with growing displeasure. If only he had woken up earlier. But then again - the rest didn't know about his motives so he could lie. Easily.

"I...err...had to catch a boat."

---
WC: 275

Last edited by Eishi on Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Nissan

Nissan

D-rank
Before Eishi showed off, Nissan and Mura had a little bit time to hang out. The boy was stretching his hand waiting for a handshake. Instead, Nissan give him very loud and strong masculine “High Five”.
“ That’s ma’ boy, ha-ha-ha! Momochi you say! You are a tough little brat, aren’t you? I like you tho, Momochies! “ – Niidashi got excited for a while because of the teenager’s clan. Nissan’s father really admired Zabuza Momochi and had tried to implement him as a role model.
After that, Niidashi slapped the teen’s back couple of times, shaking him good. For any reason the teen was looking sleepy, hopefully that would wake him up. Nope, still the same look. Such a low energy person, oh my god!
“ Anyways, we start well with this team up! A Momochi clan member… I wonder who’s the other guy? “ – Nissan was thinking, watching the empty space behind the teen while scratches his beard. Some time passed and then the door spread wide open.

“Feather-boy? What a coincidence!” – well the surprises keep popping up one after another. Next to the newcomer there was a old-fashioned clock. A couple seconds after Eishi showed off, the clock bird started to go in and out screaming “Three o’clock”. Shit. Almost half of the day passed away already. There was no time to hang out anymore, the squad could get to know each other during the mission.

“ Ok, let’s get to work now, guys! These bandits need to know their place! Revolution is chaos, we are the order! “ – after the short speech Nissan head towards the door and his friend Eishi. There was no time even for a short break, so he make sure the kid knows that.
“C’mon, Momochi! Don’t slack off! “ – the bearded man growled with a hoarse, a little bit threatening voice. He did not even turned his head, but his roar fulfilled the room.
“ This might be a hard mission when I think off… Dealing with people. Can we just go and beat them? “ – said Nissan out loud, realizing that he shared his thoughts made him laugh. Probably for others he was joking, but he was dead serious.
---
WC: 373

PS. Guys you can move the plot a little bit (while heading towards our destination). In our next rotation we will meet the bandits, Ok?

Mura

Mura

D-rank
Mura couldn't believe it. It was this guy, Eishi. There was no one louder than that boy in the village, but apparently there was. Mura realised this while Nissan was 'patting' him on his back. The things he was saying made the boy feel good, though.
"I admire your respect for the Momochi clan. In fact, you are right. We are order. Those little dissidents need to be.. aligned with the norms."

The group headed out, Nissan must have received the details about the mission since he had arrived first, so he was naturally leading the group. While they were walking Mura started telling how this mission came to be. He explained to them how he caught two thugs stealing from a local pawn shop. It turned out that they were part of a gang, the few young dissidents who had gone rogue. They deserved appropriate punishment, it was stressed a couple of times. Mura was sure that Nissan was a man of honour and he believed the same. He was not sure about Eishi, however.

After he told his story he approached the other, less hairy boy. Some time had passed since their last meeting.

"I wanted to look for you. In fact, if I hadn't caught that thug on my mission, I would have found you."
The Momochi clan member realised only after a couple of seconds in awkward silence that this sentence might not have sounded just right.
"Uh, I mean, I wanted to look for you and invite you to a sparring session..."

WC: 256

Eishi

Eishi

D-rank
"A sparring session, you say?", Eishi appeared to be a bit surprised by Mura's sudden interest in him. "Sure, why not. Whatever. Could be fun, yeah? So... what's our job for today?"

The shinobi stood vigilant on the top of a house above the said street, awaiting their targets. According to the mission briefing which they got acquainted with right after Eishi got scolded by the elders and threatened to receive (yet another) disciplinary punishment, a gang of troublemakers were making Kirigakure no Sato look bad by acting blatantly racist and defiant. Their whereabouts were confirmed, but according to data, the gang was planning to scatter for the night and assault the shops of prominent local traders which were located beneath the three genin's feet. Eishi wasn't sure whose idea was to come here early and set an ambush, but it was a sound plan, and he approved of it. After all, less movement, more chilling – that was a great part of the deal and a necessary component for success. Come to think of it, it might've been Eishi's plan all along.

Well, that didn't really matter for the moon was already full and the preparations were set in motion – Nissan and Mura were locked in position, concentrated on the task at hand.

"The chuunin would be the hardest target", thought Eishi, clutching his bo staff in hand. "All of us should focus fire on him after we deal with the rest of his crew. Mura is calm and confident, and I put my trust in his combat judgement, but Nissan... Nissan is...", the boy glanced at the big guy. "He is unpredictable. I hope he doesn't mess things up. His punches are as solid as his head, but his brains are... questionable. I need to keep my eyes on him less we risk failing."

A salty breeze danced around the boys, playing with a small paper bag.

"Psst, Nissan. Listen. I suggest we take care of the little ones first, okay? The strong guy may try to intervene in the process, so we need to shut him off. Unless he engages us, don't do anything... foolhardy, please? I believe that..."

But the boy couldn't finish his sentence for a movement from below caught his eyes. Their objective was approaching...

When the group comes around, Eishi would jump in and begin to bash at the genin with his bo staff. He would try to follow Nissan's moves and keep him isolated from the chuunin. If the chuunin attacks some of his friends, Eishi won't rush in to help, rather he would try to separate the other genin from their boss, beating their heads with his staff. For the time being the boy will rely solely on his bukijutsu and won't use any ninjutsu.
---

WC: 476
TWC: 751

Nissan

Nissan

D-rank
" The night is... red... and full of... terrorists! " - an echo came from across the warehouse. A scary tall shadows casted on the side. Three to be exact. Everyone from the "hunting party" sensed the rise of the temperature. A possible bonfire was started. It wasn't big, they didn't want to draw attention, but it was too late. The wild beast was here, bringing his friend with him, only to show them his might. Just before his mind commanded "CHA-ARGE! ", a paper bag flew over.
" Take cover! It's a paper bomb! "- said Nissan, almost risen his voice high enough, to attract his enemies. It was just a regular paper bag, so he made a grimace, like nothing happened.
To evade the awkward situation, Nissan made "Olympic sprinter's posture", ready to take off.
" Pssst " - followed and this was not some smelly gases, but his white-haired comrade.
" A-ha! Got it, mate! Relax! Don't be reckless! Breathe! Take things easy, mate! " - a big palm hit every time, Nissan says "mate". It was like "friendly fire", you just cannot complain.

" I can hear something behind the house! Go and take a look! " - demanded a dense voice, probably of their leader. " I am sorry, boss! I will go right away! " - whimpered a kid's voice and moved in the right direction - towards our party's location.

The "beta" dog was not for Nissan's taste, so he didn't pick a fight. Instead he was staying behind Eishi's back, once in a while hitting it: " Mate, this one is yours! "- smiled Nissan, and turned around to Mura with a playful eyebrow wink.

Just like Eishi planned, he headed towards his target - the vulnerable genin, who ate the wooden stick in a matter of seconds. The treacherous attack managed to silence the boy, which searched for his teeth in the dark. Whether he would still rise and fight was under Eishi's judgement and mercy.

Meanwhile Nissan sneaked behind Eishi's back and tried to circumference the perimeter. Looking for assistance from Mura, but even without it he would pick a fight with the chunin. A doton chakra empowered flying knee was about to crush the possible revolution.

---

WC: 370
TWC: 1069

Chakra 135/150:

Mura

Mura

D-rank
Whilst waiting the shinobis got talking and Eishi had the opportunity to lay out a decent plan of action. There was, however, a loophole in it -  big, hairy and called Nissan. At least this was what Mura thought, because of the man’s sudden scream that could attract the enemy. It turned out to be a warning of a bomb, which kind of helped Mura to get on the ground on time and evade any damage from the attack, which immediately changed Mura’s opinion about Nissan; still, he seemed to be on his toes. The situation didn't prevent  Eishi from proving his bukijutsu capabilities  by smashing that genin's face. Hence the plan's first steps looked quite promising.

"Good, now stay do.." Mura couldn't even finish his sentence when he saw how restless Nissan was. "He is definitely going for the chuunin!"
"Nissan! You need to be patient. We have them." Nissan nodded but he most probably didn't hear a word of the young lad's concern. The man was obviously going to attack very soon, since he was already sneaking around on one side of the building, his eyes flickering with excitement. "Maybe he is not so reckless that he would risk the mission's success. I am going to follow him, make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." He informed Eishi and ran after Nissan and caught up with him, but it was too late. Maybe he shouldn’t have trusted Mura to stop Nissan, because the man was already spotted by the enemy genin who immediately informed his superior and they both charged forwards. Mura stepped next to Nissan and faced the opposing genin by taking out his miao dao and slashing towards the opponent’s katana. The weapons clashed and both genin’s arms started shaking, it seemed that their strength was on par.

The only good thing about the outcome of all this was that the rebellious group didn't know about Eishi's existence yet, so the good guys had an advantage. It could turn out that Nissan's reckless behavior was an unintentional, good move.

WC: 343
TWC: 1011

Eishi

Eishi

D-rank
"Blast it", Eishi swore under his breath. "Why does Nissan has to be so reckless?" The boy let out his frustration on the fallen genin, breaking his jaw with a powerful strike of his bo staff. The lying body moaned under the weapon's weight. "Oh yeah? That's what you get when you act all tough and gangsta, you idiot." Another strike finished the job, breaking some of the teenager's frontal teeth and sending him into a state of unconsciousness.

I better move fast before something else happens...

The chuunin was taking his time, preferring to stay in the back and observe his loyal subjects fight Nissan and Mura. The Kirigakure no Sato squad was doing its best, although both of its members were acting out of sync. Nissan, being tremendously strong and quick to anger, was smashing faces and kicking bodies, yet leaving Mura's flank open. It caused the latter to be exposed to incoming attacks which he could barely dodge for the genin he fought were not short of skill and determination. They were – however – afraid of pain and that gave him an advantage for he was... distant... in terms of fear and feeling.

After the sixth "minion" hit the pavement, the chuunin grew agitated to act. He intended to form a couple of seals and finish the battle with ninjutsu, but a spinning tile made him jump to avoid being hit; the improvised weapon of choice breaking on the ground with a splitting sound. More of those were coming through, soon to follow; a couple of spinning tiles rose up from their respective roofs and darted towards their target who had to move out of the way and make a backflip in order to dodge the persistent ceramics as they crashed beneath his arms and legs. After he broke the last of them with a direct heavy punch, he roared in annoyance only to cry out in pain as Eishi's staff sinked deep into his ankle from behind. The white-haired genin then spinned his weapon and managed to score a couple of blows on his opponent's head before he tried to block.
"Threee....thatsss so predictable!", the chuunin murmured between his teeth as he stood up, barely. "You ass-licking docile shinobi who refuse to understand that..."
"Suiton: Mizurappa!" – Eishi quickly  finished the required seals, took a deep breath and let out a powerful gush of water from his mouth that crushed into the racist and sent him tumbling back on the street (towards his lackeys who at that time were having the worst beating of their lives). At the end of the stream, where the chuunin's body, pained by the exerted force, laid and trembled, a quick series of bo staff jabs and hacks were about to take place from above, completing the lesson of humility and respect. In fact, that lesson was about to be carried out so dutifully, that the guy would need serious help afterwards.

As for his cronies...
---

WC: 503
TWC: 1254

Chakra (125/150):

Nissan

Nissan

D-rank
The a water jet came from Eishi's mouth, a stylish solution to clean the dirt off the bandits. The water drops from the impact formed a thin mist. After a few seconds it was dispersed, but the chuunin stood tall. He managed to survive the surprise bath, but not without tasting it. His shoulder was bleeding seriously. The water, discharged with such pressure had a cutting capacity.
" Enough! - said a manly voice, but surprisingly it wasn't the chuunin's, but Nissan's. „ These guys I used to bully every single day in the Academy. Now what they are doing? The same thing, but to other people - weaker than them of course! " - said the bearded man out loud. It was actually pretty tough for him to talk for these topics, that's why his recessive personality had taken the control of things. The military stepped back to the diplomacy.
“ You have changed, Nissan! “ – laughed the wounded bandit. “ For worse! You are pathetic! These genius boys cover you weakness! Did they know that you cannot use ninjutsu? “ – he smirked, trying to provoke and humiliate verbally.

While the bastard successfully drew the attention to himself, the other genins tried to take advantage of the opportunity and flee. The one hit by Eishi’s staff, packed his teeth into his pouch, where he saved his ryo. The ones with higher perception may notice the escape, but not Nissan. He had eaten the bait, almost one step away from switching to his “Alfa” personality.
“ You deserve to let him beat your arse again! “ – the “Beta” Nissan threatened the bandit. A second after he realized that the sentence was unclear, because nobody knew about the existence of two personalities.
“ Who, this white-haired? “ - asked rhetorically the nazi-like teenager. He took the Nissan’s warning as a challenge. Despite the fear in his eyes, without a single sign he gathered his power and converted his chakra into a furious element: “ Wind Release: Great Breakthrough “. The wind burst hit everything upfront. The main targets were – Eishi and Nissan, but even the leader suffered from his technique. The wounds opened even more and possibly threatened his safe escape. In this condition, very soon a medical help may be necessary, but relying on his comrades was not a option, because they were scared to death right now.

Mura happen to be untargeted, so he has the chance to turn the tides of the battle and shine. Stopping the genins from fleeing, flanking the chuunin or something else, we will see.
It was true that Nissan was not proficient with ninjutsu, so his only chance was to be faster than the wind.

---

WC: 444
TWC: 1513

———

[Exit thread]

1513words - 1500 words = 13 words left

C rank mission completed

Last edited by Nissan on Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mura

Mura

D-rank
Several seconds passed while Mura and his opponent kept pushing against each other, unable to produce a winner. However, the young, red-haired boy was at a disadvantage.. there was something Mura didn’t feel, especially when in a tight situation involving blades, and that was fear.

“This is where I win.” Mura released his left hand from holding the miao dao. The degraded Kirigakure shinobi felt the loosened grip of the other swordsman’s weapon. Playing mind games was not one of Mura’s self-conscious traits, but it had proven itself useful once again. Mura took the opportunity - while the baffled boy did not act and continued to try and understand what had been said - Mura infused wind chakra in his lungs and exhaled it in the palm of his left arm. The ninjutsu does not require seals and it hits hard, especially at a close distance. The other genin realised that it was all going to go very wrong for him in a very short amount of time. He tried to escape by jumping backwards and forming several seals with his hands, but it was too late – Mura’s ninjutsu was too fast; the whirlwind-like sphere travelled at 15m/s which was plentiful to surprise and knock the opponent down.

Meanwhile, Eishi was smart enough to use his own advantage and perform a devastating surprise attack. It seemed that Mura was not going to be needed right away, so the boy decided to keep an eye on the genins that were already on the ground – they were, in fact, a threat as long as they were awake.

“What is going on? Is Nissan okay? Oh, it can’t be.. such behavior, I have heard about it – a clan in Kiri... but how can I be sure? Maybe he is just a little bit off, like me”Mura’s thoughts were racing, because he was confused and couldn’t understand Nissan’s outbursts. It was like there were two people with the same face.. but everything else, even their voices were different.“ Wind Release: Great Breakthrough “ an unexpected current of wind awoke Mura from his thoughtful state of mind. The cutting air sweeped through the battlefield, harming most of the shinobis involved. “Only a person who deserves to be stripped from the title of chuunin can fight like this!” It would be stupid if Mura allowed his cover to be blown by saying this out loud, so he decided to keep it for himself and sneak behind the unsuspecting perpetrator.

It was a crucial moment in which the black haired boy had to decide how he was going to end the battle. He tingled with blood thirst unlike before, his right hand ready to let the miao dao slice through the traitor’s throat.

In reality, the chuunin and his genins were just smalltime thugs, but Mura, Nissan and Eishi were smalltime heroes, too. There was nothing epic about the mission, there were no traitors to be killed. It was just a routine check, to keep the population in line… and Mura was the enforcer. “Not a day to kill.”

The gang leader fell on the ground and Nissan and Eishi could see Mura behind the unconscious body. He had delivered a very precise hit to the back of the chuunin’s head, not too hard, ending this with grace. Everyone was alive, but the outcome of all this was going to be felt after days, if not weeks, from that day.

WC: 576
TWC: 1587

[EXIT THREAD]

C-rank mission completed
1587 - 1500 = 87w discarded

Last edited by Mura on Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Eishi

Eishi

D-rank
Much to Eishi's surprise, the chuunin managed to stand up after all the hard beating, although his legs were wobbly at best. His courage was on point though for he was able to exchange some verbal assaults with Nissan and then... form the seals of a fuuton technique?! The white-haired genin was fast enough to duck, but not quick enough to shout a warning to his friends. Fortunately, such a warning proved to be unnecessary for Mura managed to disable their foe before the accumulation of any significant damage; at the end the nazi-minded freak's jutsu proved to be nothing more but a dramatic twist of wind currents thanks to the black-haired genin's swift response.
"Are you okay, fellas?", Eishi asked as he approached, his eyes fixated on the unconscious body, expecting it to rise once again. "I guess the adventure's over now, huh?"
A nearby cough interrupted the genin.
"Oh, right. His minions. One of them collected his teeth, did you see that? It was hilarious! Err, anyway. What are we going to make of them?" And just before anyone managed to suggest anything, the Yuki said, "sh-sh! I know, I know! Totally got this! Please, leave it to me!"

The next morning the local shopkeepers were shocked to see the facades of their stores completely renovated; the fresh paint still warm from the early work of tireless hands. The mysterious benefactors were nowhere to be found though, having vanished in thin air. They've left a note however, pinned on one of the shop's doors – it contained a poetic apology on behalf of the "idiots who needed to see a dentist". There was also a promise included (never to act stupid again by agreeing to smash windows and ruin other people's jobs; foreigners were always welcome to trade in good will).

As for the three shinobi, they were sitting on the same rooftop on which they laid their last night assault, enjoying the sight of the bedazzled traders who were discussing the unexpected repainting; Eishi smiled between Nissan and Mura.
"Sometimes... I feel like a genius. Okay. Let's go and grab... whoops. What's the time?"

Stranded on a nearby barrel (far away from the Village Hidden in the Mist), the Kiri sailors were scandalized to find (during a routine discharge) the naked body of a man, his eyes gleaming with fury, but his mouth gagged with a dirty sock. On his torso somebody had written in red paint: CAPTAIN DOUCHE! UNLOAD ME ON THE DOCKS BEFORE YOU SET SAIL! BTW, I SUCK!
---

WC: 436
TWC: 1690

[Exit]

C-rank mission completed (1690 words - 1500 words = 190 words left)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.