You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Capturing the cat [D-rank Mission] Empty Capturing the cat [D-rank Mission] Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
After finishing her last mission, she did not even wait more than a day to go seek a new one. Returning to the Hokage’s office the very next morning she was greeted again with a paper handed to her and a knowing smile from the Hokage’s assistant. Walking out of the office, she opened up the paper and read it a scowl instantly coming across her features. “Capture a cat…? Are they kidding?!” She said aloud shaking her head furiously. Looking around her she approached the first possible child she saw, mentally stating that children were more likely to speak to the foreign nin than their parents. Crouching down beside a little girl playing by her lonesome she smiled sweetly drawing the girl’s attention. “Hello there, I was wondering would you happen to know where I could find Lady Chiasa’s cat?” She asked watching the childs face. Only getting a point in response to her question she stood up and stalked off growling under her breath at the child’s antics of not speaking. As she walked into the forest she called out for the cat, “Maybell, Maybelllllll, God damn it cat where are you?!” She was getting annoyed and fast, this wasn’t supposed to take so long it was a freaking cat for Kami’s sake. Walking around absently at this point she fought to keep the anger down in herself. After about 30 minutes of looking she heard soft mewling from a cherry blossom tree near her. Looking up she saw the thing she had been searching for stretched out licking its paws and mewling. With a glare she hoisted herself up into the tree and reached for the cat with her good wrist, only to be met with a scratch and the cat taking off. Jumping out of the tree in anger she ran for the little, demon rat running from her. “Stop it right now you ugly little rat, you will stop, behave, and let me grab you for your freaking owner, get my money, and go.” She growled out reaching for it again only to be met again with the demons claws, she instantly reached for her sword before remembering she needed it alive, and unharmed not chopped up into little pieces. Sighing softly she dropped to the ground reaching out for the cat, effecting a gentle demeanor around herself clicking her tongue she reached a hand out slowly trying to show no danger to this evil cat staring at her skeptically. “If you come here I promise I won’t take you back to that lady, come on little kitty you’ll be fine sweetheart, no more big scary lady.” She said softly hoping to coax the damn thing forward. Watching the cat eagerly she could not suppress her glee when the thing started to slink towards her until it caught that glee, turning it hissed and scratched at the white haired girl before taking off again. Sitting there staring down the cat a idea came to Tenshi, will a smile and a bounce the girl jumped up and ran off to the nearest market, dodging people as best as she could she arrived at a stand selling fish. “May I have one please?” She said to the man offering a small amount of bills in exchange for the rather smelly item, taking her money the man handed her the fish, and she was off before he could even say thank you or have a nice day. Upon returning to the forest she set the fish on the ground and climbed a tree waiting there in silence until the cat would approach and try to eat it. The girl slowly drifted to sleep almost fully before the cat finally came out of hiding and started to eat the fish, sitting quietly she waited until the cat was completely calm to jump down and grab the damn thing by its neck. Having captured the cat she headed to Lady Chaisa’s home all the while attempting to avoid the things claws. Arriving at the… extravagantly decorated home, she knocked on the door to be met by a equally extravagant woman, offering the cat out the woman instantly snatched her away. “My precious Maybell better not have a scratch on her or else! “ she screeched at her, before beginning to coo over the cat. The white haired girl just shook her head and left.

Word count: 734/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.