You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting In Care [NK/Closed] Empty Meeting In Care [NK/Closed] Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:27 am

Kaguya Athena

Kaguya Athena

D-rank
It was a normal day in the village of Kirigakure but it was many whispers about someone who left the village and just came back but anything about why or where he was now, was unknown. All they could say and really knew was he was back in the village a former Sannin even a Seven Swordsmen of the Mist the honor of gaining that rank was everything to a ninja, it was respect from that title, if that was not enough he was even the head leader for the Audi clan, but right now some called him a coward that ran away from his home. But many thought he was dead, but not all thought this way, many still see him as a hero, one being a child that was under her care.

Right now Athena was with her clan having the same talk about being a ninja, but one of the children who stayed in her home was speaking to other kids about this. "He didn't run away, he has saved many people and is a hero to our village, don't you talk bad about him." But the other kids wouldn't stop. "He ran away that is what my dad told me, and if you don't do what I tell you  to do and say he is nothing but a coward I will  beat you up." He would stand his ground but had small tears. "No, I will not say that!" He was a hero to him because of how far he got in this world to think this great ninja ran away and given up, would crush him.

But he was beaten up, and hurt to the point being sent to the hospital, the other kid was in another room, but his family would deal with that, maybe Athena would have to later as well, soon enough she got a message being informed about this and worried running over in her kimono. She was inside it was big and had many rooms as someone told her where he was.

She was near his room, walking over as she flicked his forehead, not liking how he ended up in here. "Ouch." Is all the child said? "What was that for?" Athena would do it again. "For acting stupid, and getting hurt. You're still in the academy fighting someone and getting this hurt should be when you're a Genin. I shouldn't have to worry about this now." She would say, having a smile, but sighed he didn't look that hurt which was good. "But but......" She would sit down by his bed. He was crying. "..The other boy said I should look down on my hero and throw him away, but I don't think he is a bad guy, but some of the other kids don't think I should respect him anymore."

She didn't pick any heroes in her own life, but could see what it met to him. "If this man is your hero, and if you care about him you shouldn't allow others to change your mind. I am guessing you mean Yuudai the man that just came back, well, nobody really knows his story, life sometimes pushes us down, but we can come back stronger and ever, you will see soon enough if he is someone worthy of your respect, if he leaves or stays, I don't know which one he will pick but only you can pick who your hero is. I could see someone as my hero, but someone else could hate them. It all matters what he means to you, not anyone else. But I'm sure he is a good man." She would pat his head.

She would smile with the boy starting to feel better. "Well eat up, I am going to talk with the doctor." She would say, she was outside, waiting for him to come here, but she did think about this man. He had the title and fame of being one of the strongest, well it was nothing to do with her. But she would start to hear the nurses talking about him being able to hear them. Meeting him and seeing why he left could be okay, but she didn't like people getting hurt over the ninja lifestyle.

WC 710

2Meeting In Care [NK/Closed] Empty Re: Meeting In Care [NK/Closed] Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:08 am

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
He never liked this atmosphere when he was younger. When he had been a genin of the village eleven years ago, before he rose to fame, he felt the exact same he felt currently, though now was vastly different than before. No longer was this a place where he went for a quick look over. No longer was this a place a location where broken bones could be fixed. No longer was this a place where the ill went to recover. It was no longer any of those things for the former Sannin.

This was a place that had, ultimately, failed to save his mother, resulting in her passing.

Whatever emotion he felt for the Kirigakure General Hospital, were numbed. That was how he felt on a normal basis, when the emotions did not overrun him, causing him to feel all those things he consistently tried to avoid. It could not have been more than an hour that he entered the village and the hospital – to check out his physical health – and he could already figure that word had spread about his return. Really, word spreading about his return was a detriment to him, for the chance of finding a place of solitude would quickly twiddle down with each ear that caught wind of him.

Staring at the plain white sterile wall of the hospital room he was within, Yuudai waited for the doctor to return to give him word of the results that he found – Yuudai simply assumed everything was fine with him, sans his significantly deteriorated strength over the years. Improving his strength would be simple; a good diet and training regimen would resolve it after a few months, longer to get back to his peak.

--------------------------------------------------

Out in the waiting room, the noise level was far more different than the one where the former sannin waited. No longer was it dead silence, but instead it was replace with quiet whispers and call outs for the next patient to be tended to. Others were let out of the hospital’s care, ready to be reintegrated with the world outside the hospital. People chattered about, patients with other patients, patients with nurses and doctors, and nurses amongst themselves, gossiping with one another.

“It’s surprising he’s back completely intact. After having been gone for four years and supposedly dead…”

“He is… was a Sannin. They don’t go down that easily.”

“But his weapon returned back to the village, so it was the logical conclusion. Everyone assumed that to be the case, the Mizukage and ANBU included.”

“True…” A pause. “Though why did he leave in the first place? It’s not like he committed a crime… and if he was on a mission, then his weapon never would have come back.”

“I don’t know, really… He disappeared a year after the Seven Bells War… Though after everything that happened… no one really knows right now.”

“Except him.”

--------------------------------------------------

“Yuudai-sama… It looks like everything is fine, with the exception of your strength. You are still of a relatively healthy weight, though I believe you have lost a decent amount of weight since your absence. Just a good diet and getting back in to your old training regimen would resolve that issue.” So Yuudai had been correct on that front. “As for the bruise on your chest… well, give it a week or two and it’ll be gone. The lack of pain from it is a good sign, so it’s just a matter of the skin healing itself.”

“Thank you, doctor.” The former Swordsman of the Mist stood up from his seated position, ready to make a hasty escape from the confines of the room and the hospital. His black shirt that had seen better days still showed his lean muscles, though not as defined as they were five years ago. His attire remained the same since he entered the village gate, with the exception of discarding his cloak. Black boots padded against the ground, almost blending in with the black pants he wore. A colour scheme he was never fond of, though it was suitable for stealth during the night – which he had done a number of times since he was gone. As he approached the door, ready to open it, before he was halted by the voice of the doctor once more.

“Oh, right, come back in a week and I can give you the final rundown on the tests that will come back.”

Yuudai nodded, choosing not to speak and make his way out of the room, leading him to a hallway that seemed endless. Though Yuudai knew the way, having been here numerous times before and each floor being a similar layout to another, there was no way he was getting lost. It was just a matter of making his way to the waiting room, so he could have a quick exit and be able to make his way to one of the many places he didn’t want to be – his home.

Catching wind of whispers along the way, relating to his supposed whereabouts during his disappearance, he only shot them his usual cold look that would steer those conversations away for the time being. The official word in Kirigakure no Sato was that he was presumed dead, having gone MIA a few months after his initial leave, a permission that he had been granted. Like his thoughts had delved into earlier in the day, him being dead would have likely been the easiest solution to his problems and he wouldn’t have caused this commotion either.

Yuudai would continue making his way down the hall, so that he could eventually reach the lobby that would allow him to leave the building.

960|960 Total

3Meeting In Care [NK/Closed] Empty Re: Meeting In Care [NK/Closed] Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:21 am

Kaguya Athena

Kaguya Athena

D-rank
Kaguya has never met this man before, but she did hear about him well if you lived in this village how could you not know him, he had all the titles someone could ever what or dream about. She listens to them speak, he was gone for four years and everyone did think he was dead, all of that was so far true but was it more to it? The seven bells, war, she heard about that, but not being a Ninja and maybe old enough at the time, Athena never entered the battlefield. But it was one question people were not thinking, he didn't sound like a coward, he was known for his titles, someone who gained them would be put in more danger, so what really made him leave? Well, right now, that was none of her business.

She was speaking with her own Doctor with him saying. "He will be fine, it was some bruises, but all he will need is a few good night's rest. But I would like to keep him here for tonight." She would smile finding that to be good. "Thank you, doctor, that is good to hear, and yes, I think that is for the best." But he would sound worried. "You take care of many children Miss Athena, don't you think it's best for them to go into an orphanage?" She would smile many would say that could be for the best but it was many reasons why she didn't think so.

"An orphanage sometimes the children build bonds with each other and allowing that to be cut is not good for them to lose people they care for, sometimes brothers and sisters are pulled away from each other, and it's more reasons I don't wish to do it, the children just what a home they can stay in and don't have to worry about losing the ones they care for but thank you for asking doctor." He would smile saying to her. "It's okay, but try and get some rest. The Kaguya's are not known to be able to do so many things without becoming weak." That was true many Kaguya's even herself had that weakness. "That is more known for combat and over using our ability, but I should be fine." She would bow to him. Seeing the child, telling him he needed to stay here over night which was good for him. She would start to leave, heading towards the exit.

After walking for some time with her and the ninja going opposite ways they would walk into each other if they did Athena would be knocked onto the floor but it was unknown about him if this did happen. She would say ouch, but opening her eyes to see a man that had lost a bit of weight, look like he was hurt. She would still be on the ground, saying to him. "Are you okay? I didn't mean to knock into you, I was not watching where I was going I hope you're not hurt." She didn't notice who it was, as he might not look the same he did way back.

WC 526

TWC 1236

4Meeting In Care [NK/Closed] Empty Re: Meeting In Care [NK/Closed] Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:54 pm

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
Everything he had once been to this village no longer mattered to him. Being the clan head of the Aisu clan had never been something he wanted – it was something that was delegated to Yuudai once Ayakashi had risen to becoming Mizukage of Kirigakure no Sato. It had either been him or Strafe at the time to take that mantle and it happened to fall upon Yuudai’s shoulders. That title had fallen off his shoulders during the year he spent inside the village walls, idly doing nothing. The title of Seven Swordsmen of the Mist had been out of necessity, the village needed people to help aid in the war against the Seven Bells and he just happened to be one of the few individuals of Kirigakure no Sato that had been capable of wielding one of those sever weapons. That was a title thrusted upon his person out of a need – out of the need for the defense and survival for Kirigakure no Sato. It had disappeared as quickly as it came, once the Serpent’s Tongue had disappeared from his possession between his time between Kaze no Kuni and Hi no Kuni. The last of the three titles that had been bestowed upon Yuudai was the title of Sannin, a title he could accept at the time, but no longer. The title had become something he could no longer hold properly, not even if it was given to him once more. No… his legacy was tainted five years ago, before his disappearance. He was fine without those titles, for they were meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

While his senses were usually hyper aware of where he was heading, watching for people and objects, those senses had dulled over the years he spent away, for there were less people to worry about when one was out in the wilds of the world. Yuudai knew there would be a period of time where he would have to readjust to seeing people on a daily basis, especially numerous amounts of individuals at once. The village was littered with people and having to constantly see hundreds of faces everyday was a part of the norm – one that he had once been a part of.

Preoccupied by all the thoughts that filtered through his mind, Yuudai had only caught the tail end of someone colliding with his body. His body reacted immediately, once his brain quickly registered the events that were occurring around him. A hand shot out to try and catch the woman’s arm, trying to assist her in maintaining her balance, but ultimately failing. Watching her collide to the ground, Yuudai’s ears would pick up on her words.

“No need to apologize. I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going.” His voice was cool and collected, like it always had been, but also sounding rough due to disuse over the years. Extending his hand for her to utilize to get back on to her feet, he would wait for the woman to get back on to her feet before making his way back home… but not before making sure she was fine. They were in a hospital, so getting help would be done with ease – especially with his status that he didn’t truly want. “Are you alright?”

554|1514 Total

5Meeting In Care [NK/Closed] Empty Re: Meeting In Care [NK/Closed] Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:12 am

Kaguya Athena

Kaguya Athena

D-rank
She was walking towards the exit, the child would be fine here on his own for one night. She maybe took in young children so they could have their own place to stay and felt like they had a family, but if they wished to be ninjas then staying here for one night wouldn't be that hard for them, being a ninja met you had to grow up fast and that was also her job to make sure they could handle it, not with Jutsu that was the academy's job, but in the mind, and staying calm. She knew of this famous ninja that just came back to the village having an image in her head of what he looked like even if Athena has never talked to him before, seeing pictures and many other events of him being the hero, but now as he was older she wouldn't have any idea what he really looked like. Having the ability of a ninja, she could dodge any incoming attack, not all people needed to be ninjas that had power and knowledge over Jutsu like herself. She could see him about to grab her, but he was too late with Athena falling over onto the ground, but unlike her, he got back up right away.

She would see him giving out a hand that was to help Athena up, it was good to see it going in this direction and not the way with one of them yelling at each other, but it was ending in a simple and easy way in a calm manner, she could tell by his voice. From looking at him, and how fast he got up from the ground, he was not hurt well, not anything that could be seen with her eye's which was good. As she was up from the ground, she would smile, speaking to this unknown man once again. "I hope you're not hurt. You don't look that hurt, which is good to see." She would say with a smile, thinking she has seen him before. "Have I seen you before you look familiar." Over the years from when she has seen him, he was known as the village hero if anything, and she didn't even speak with him at all.

"I do wish to make it up to you, as it was my fault for not paying attention to where I was going." She would say trying to think.

WC 408

TWC 1644

6Meeting In Care [NK/Closed] Empty Re: Meeting In Care [NK/Closed] Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:22 am

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
Time had done fairly little to change Yuudai’s physical manifestation, for the only significant changes that had occurred to him over the previous five years were the wrinkles of age presented upon his features and that his hair had regrown out to its current length, falling a couple of inches below his shoulder blades. He was now, essentially, a replica of when he had first ascended to being a Sannin with the exception age being a primary visible factor. It was why he had still gotten looks of familiarity and recognition as he passed through the village initially and why upon his entrance into the waiting room of the hospital a lull of silence had fallen over the proximity he passed by. Yuudai knew it would happen and expected it. It was a different silence than he had grown used to, for the forced silence was entirely different than the silence Yuudai found when he was alone. At least then there weren’t eyes constantly watching him, knowing mouths would whisper once he was out of earshot.

The silence between him and the fallen women had last all but a moment, Yuudai prepared for recognition to shine in her eyes, curiosity seeking out answers that she was unlikely to receive. Yet, Yuudai received neither. Instead it was words that were, at the very least, something of a blessing for Yuudai. Perhaps he could get out of this without having to mention anything critical – deceive her in to believing that she had seen him wandering the streets of Kirigakure no Sato. The contact between himself and the women had been nothing of consequence for Yuudai, for he had been bloodied almost to the edge of death once before, so such a trivial thing was minute to him, something that would’ve given him a laugh a long time ago.

“There is no need to apologize.” Yuudai would repeat once more, his voice remaining even as it had been before. “I wouldn’t know if you’ve seen me before. I can’t say I have seen you before.” It would be the simplest way for Yuudai to leave this situation without getting into any depth. “ Perhaps you’ve seen me before while wandering the streets?” It would be a truth, if nothing less. He had certain, personal matters that he needed attending to at once – for directly after meeting the Mizukage outside the village walls had he decided to come here. His presence already having been made known by word of mouth.

“You do not need to make anything up to me. I have some matters I need to attend to.” The latter half was a bit more quiet than he intended to relay, but Yuudai was not going into any details when it came to family matters that he needed to seek closure on. It wouldn’t be today that it would come, but sometime in the near future it would. Whether it was within a year or a decade from now mattered not, so long as he could eventually make his peace.

514|2028

7Meeting In Care [NK/Closed] Empty Re: Meeting In Care [NK/Closed] Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:05 pm

Kaguya Athena

Kaguya Athena

D-rank
She didn't really know this unknown man named Yuudai, but not knowing about him at all would be shocking, as he was someone many even from another village could know from his name alone he was that famous so Athena did see him and hear about this man in front of her even if she had no idea right now it was him. She would keep looking at him trying to remember, but would she? Well, we would have to see as they talked. She would listen to this man speak, but they looked at each other for some time, it was shocking that he didn't fall over, but not that much, giving that he was a man, and herself a woman so he could be physically stronger, it was already a good chance that he was a ninja she just didn't know what rank. "Maybe, but I have a good memory and I know I have seen you somewhere before." She would look him up and down, but it was not clicking yet on who he was.

Everything he said, was not given an answer, it was like he was giving simple reasons like he was trying to dodge the question that was given to him. "Aw, a pretty girl says she will make it up to you, but you try your best to run away." She would say with a smile playing with him but joking. "I can tell you have something on your mind like the world is falling apart, you must be a ninja." She would say with a smile, thinking Ninja where the type to act like this. "You can't just go on your own and look at the ocean, and think about life problems." She would say talking to him like an old friend would, it was how Athena was in her way of acting towards people trying her best to make them forget about their problems. "I would still like to make it up to you. I can see you could need someone to speak with." She would say with a smile, many could call Athena straight forward and to some point she was.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.