You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A meeting among warriors CLOSED Empty A meeting among warriors CLOSED Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
Kami came running in as fast as he could. He looked over and kicked as squirrel as he ran past it killing it. He then stopped and looked around. "I wonder if I will be alone as always today." He shut is eyes while getting very angry from waiting for another shinobi to come. He could feel himself getting angrier at everyone as he was being forced to wait more. "Whoever is coming is being too slow." "They must hurry or I will start killing as training for myself to be faster and way better."

Last edited by Kami on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 A meeting among warriors CLOSED Empty Re: A meeting among warriors CLOSED Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
The Hokage came running up, except that he didn't quite look like the Hokage. He was a complete clone of Seme! The Hokage disguised as the young man waved at Kami. "So, how do you do, man!?" The Hokage-Boy stared at him and grinned real bright.

3 A meeting among warriors CLOSED Empty Re: A meeting among warriors CLOSED Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:49 am

Kami

Kami

D-rank
Kami looked at him with a hate. He then kicks around a squirrel that had walked past him. The kick was hard enough to kill it. "well I want to kill and I want some swords." The look on his face began to show evil and hate. "Tell me your clan."

4 A meeting among warriors CLOSED Empty Re: A meeting among warriors CLOSED Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
Sebasu glared at Kami with a deep hate. He just killed an innocent animal that roamed through Konoha. That was his property, and that was part of the monument's beauty. He had killed it. Sebasu's byakugan activated, his henge not breaking. "Oh believe me, motherfucker. You'll soon figure that one out." Sebasu growled at the man, ready for any attack he had to throw.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

5 A meeting among warriors CLOSED Empty Re: A meeting among warriors CLOSED Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:24 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
Kami looks at him. "So this slaughter of the weak must have made you pretty mad." He then kicks another animal and steps on it until it dies. "So you are a Hyuuga." "If I use my sharingan you will lose you piece of idiotic trash." "The smell of death is so thrilling." He crossed his arms awaiting that Hyuuga's move.

6 A meeting among warriors CLOSED Empty Re: A meeting among warriors CLOSED Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:04 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
The Hokage shot at him in a blinding flash of speed. His speed was something Kami couldn't even imagine, as Kami was a D rank and Sebasu was an S rank. The Hokage threw all of his speed into his next strikes, attempting to lay out 20 strikes, closing up 20 of his tenketsu. That'd be enough to surely knock him over and keep him from getting up for a moment.

7 A meeting among warriors CLOSED Empty Re: A meeting among warriors CLOSED Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
A grin came upon the face of Kami as he jumped back and performed handseals. As he was just barely stircken with the attack.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

8 A meeting among warriors CLOSED Empty Re: A meeting among warriors CLOSED Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
Seeing the Chakra kneading up inside of the boy's body, he shot way off to the side to dodge the incoming Goakyuu. The Hokage shot forward at the boy again, right as his fireball finished its shot. He went to strike the boy's tenketsu points again, disabling his legs.

9 A meeting among warriors CLOSED Empty Re: A meeting among warriors CLOSED Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:13 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
Kami tries to side step out of the way. "I see I struck a nerve." As he then aims to grab the right arm and try to break it. "You are clearly not a Genin so cut the smoke and mirror act now."

10 A meeting among warriors CLOSED Empty Re: A meeting among warriors CLOSED Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:12 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
Alright, godmodding. Sorry, have to call it now.

One: You don't have sharingan unlocked yet
Two: You're not faster than I am.
Three: You wouldn't be expecting me to dodge that fireball, it was point blank.
Four: It's not that easy to break an arm.

Oh, and you also used a jutsu that you aren't approved to have.

11 A meeting among warriors CLOSED Empty Re: A meeting among warriors CLOSED Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:37 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
Wat Katon great fireball is clan based. yo andmi back story basically says that its sharingan is mine yo. and also i check wit the one of the higher ups and i got it.

12 A meeting among warriors CLOSED Empty Re: A meeting among warriors CLOSED Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
Which higher up gave you sharingan to start with?

13 A meeting among warriors CLOSED Empty Re: A meeting among warriors CLOSED Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:41 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
ask midnight i beleive i spoke to him
and besides oncei go chunin or sanin im turning on this village in a heartbeat

14 A meeting among warriors CLOSED Empty Re: A meeting among warriors CLOSED Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:22 am

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
I happen to be close friends with Midnight. He says he didn't give you shit permission. You're lying directly to me, a staff member, and lying about another staff member. What do you have to say for yourself?

15 A meeting among warriors CLOSED Empty Re: A meeting among warriors CLOSED Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:53 am

Kami

Kami

D-rank
well some higher up did if i saved the message i tell u it word 4 word fella.

16 A meeting among warriors CLOSED Empty Re: A meeting among warriors CLOSED Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:45 am

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
I'm sure you conveniently deleted it. The only "Higher Ups" right now are Ni and Midnight. Both of which I'm close friends with.

17 A meeting among warriors CLOSED Empty Re: A meeting among warriors CLOSED Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:44 am

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
In any case of the matter, the Sharingan in the clan are Jutsu that need to be in your Jutsu List, they are not. So in that regard you cannot use it. Another note is that you did not copy/paste it into your post where you activated it or not, so it was never used. The clan doesn't state how Sharingan is activated for the first time or how more tomoe are added, so we need to add that in somehow.

18 A meeting among warriors CLOSED Empty Re: A meeting among warriors CLOSED Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
so then make it clearer so no one goez aizen on their ass or tobi.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.