You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Things have hit my gunbai... Empty Things have hit my gunbai... Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:35 pm

N'Jobu Aburame

N'Jobu Aburame

C-rank
Things have gotten a bit out of hand IRL so I will have to take a bit of a hiatus until the situation is resolved. I don't know how long it will take but I will miss you all. Thanks everyone for letting me mod for them and I hope to return soon. Be easy everyone

2Things have hit my gunbai... Empty Re: Things have hit my gunbai... Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:37 pm

Issei

Issei

D-rank
I wish you the best of luck and I look forward to your return. We're all gonna miss you <3

http://www.narutosaga.com/t23427-new-organization-ninshiki#18669

3Things have hit my gunbai... Empty Re: Things have hit my gunbai... Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:44 pm

Oberon

Oberon

D-rank
Best of luck dealing with everything hope it all goes well

4Things have hit my gunbai... Empty Re: Things have hit my gunbai... Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:05 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Good luck man! Do what you gotta do. I hope you can come back to us soon! :)

5Things have hit my gunbai... Empty Re: Things have hit my gunbai... Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:37 pm

Eishi

Eishi

D-rank
That doesn't sound good, but if you need anything, you can always be certain that you can find support in here.

Good luck with whatever you are dealing. Hope everything turns out for the better.

6Things have hit my gunbai... Empty Re: Things have hit my gunbai... Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:37 pm

Izayoi H

Izayoi H

D-rank
Hey Bo, good luck! Make sure to take it easy, and stay safe alright? See you when you return~

7Things have hit my gunbai... Empty Re: Things have hit my gunbai... Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:09 pm

Iki Yamotoko

Iki Yamotoko

D-rank
Cya soon, i'l get stronger till you return :D

8Things have hit my gunbai... Empty Re: Things have hit my gunbai... Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:27 pm

Kaia~Mai

Kaia~Mai

D-rank
Best of luck~

9Things have hit my gunbai... Empty Re: Things have hit my gunbai... Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:38 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri

D-rank
Take it easy. <3

10Things have hit my gunbai... Empty Re: Things have hit my gunbai... Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:45 pm

Hyugo

D-rank
Wish you best of luck ^.^

11Things have hit my gunbai... Empty Re: Things have hit my gunbai... Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:27 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Take it easy man! Hope things turn around for you quickly~

12Things have hit my gunbai... Empty Re: Things have hit my gunbai... Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:22 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
Come back soon

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.