You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Destroy some things.....? Empty Destroy some things.....? Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:21 am

Night

Night

D-rank
As Night approached the kage's building, he thought, "I guess I should do it today!" Night then nodded to himself and entered the building. He approached the secretary and asked, "Excuse me, miss. Is the Mizukage in?" The secretary nodded and said, "Yes he is." Night then thanked her and bid her farewell.

As Night climbed to the floor which is where the Kage's office is, he opened the door and said, "Excuse me, Mr.Kage. Do you have a minute?" Night then waited for the kage's reply.

2Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:12 am

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
As I simply sat in my office I heard Nights voice ask to come in. "Yes yes,come on in,not busy at all in here." I said,my hands behind my head,looking up at the ceiling. "What can I help you with?" I asked him.

3Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Night

Night

D-rank
Night then nodded and entered the room. Standing a few feet away from the kage's table, Night asked, "Mr.Kage, I have a favor to ask. Please train me. Please! I need experience. Please train me. Also I have another request. Please, if possible, can you destroy all the folders containing my history?"

4Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:59 am

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
"I could train you,as for your records,they will remain where they are. If I notice them missing,burned of changed then I WILL assume it was you,and kill you." I spoke with a smile,but the seriousness never left my voice. I stood up and looked at the boy. "If you want training then we will train under one condition. You may only use ninjutsu techinqes in order to damage me." I said with a smile.

5Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:08 am

Night

Night

D-rank
Night then sighed and said, "Fine. I'll destroy it only when I become Mizukage!" He then smiled at the kage. He then frowned and said, "I want training, not another fight! Plus, it's bad challenging at something I'm weak at!"

6Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:15 am

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
"Do realize your only a few years younger. By time I die of age,I would have killed you." I said with a smirk. I stood up. "and training your second best specialization is better than you training just your main. One day you will lose your sword and need Ninjutsu." I stated to Night. "Also,once you become Mizukage,the elders hide your documents away." I said with a little chuckle. "Good luck finding them." I pointed at the middle of the room. "Now stand there and circle your chakra through your body."

7Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:24 am

Night

Night

D-rank
Night smirked at the remark and say, "That is, unless you die of a disease, or I kill you first." Night then sighed and said, "Fine. Then I'll kill those elders. Okay, circle my chakra. Got it." Night then allowed his chakra to roam free and travel through his body freely.

8Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:34 am

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
"Even joking about killing me or the elders will put you into our maximum security prison,im letting you go though because im nice and these walls are soundproof." I told Night. "Now continue that cycle for...lets see." I looked up at the clock. "Well until tomorrow lunch time,twelve hours." I told Night and smiled. "Think you can handle it?"

9Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Night

Night

D-rank
Night then said, "Meh, the elders are nothing!" He then heard his proposal and said, "What?! But you'll be giving me food, right? If so, I'll try and not give up!!"

10Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:33 am

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
"Food? You don't need energy for this since your just controlling the flow of your chakra while standing in place. I will come every few hours,or send someone to throw a bucket of water on you so you don't dehydrate though." I told Night with a smile. "Just hope I don't forget about it once I lock a soundproof room." I said with a smirk.

11Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:48 am

Night

Night

D-rank
Night was shocked. How could the kage do this to him? I mean, for can he survive not eating nor drinking for one whole day? He needs sleep. Night then said, "But what if I'm hungry or thirsty? Or what if I'm hungry?"

12Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:04 am

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
"Then I hope you can drive off urges." I said as I began to walk over to the door,opening it. "You could always go train by yourself though." I said with a smile. "Training with me WILL be the death of you. I've kept my chakra cycled for one whole week,not moving a centimeter from my spot. I did have a clan member make it rain over me though. If not I would have died of dehydration because of the sun,luckily my clan made clouds over me to keep me safe." I said with a smile, grateful to my clan.

13Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:21 am

Night

Night

D-rank
Night then smiled and thought, "I won't give up. I'll prove to him I'll be able to do it!". He then looked at the kage while maintaining his chakra flow, saying, "Okay, I'll prove to you I can do it! After 24 hours, train me so that I can pass the Chuunin exams with ease!"

Night then smiled and continued focusing and concentrating on his chakra flow. "I should try to maintain this evenly. " thought Night.

14Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:24 am

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
"All righty. Do keep in mind,the air condition is off and there is no air flow in here. Hope you can last 24 hours with the air you are given now." I said as I then walked outside and locked the door. "I just hope he doesn't break my windows." I thought to myself as I began to walk out of the building.

15Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:56 am

Night

Night

D-rank
When he heard what the kage said that the air-conds will be closed and that there was no. Window, Night thought, "Okay, this is surely a test. I bet he's training my endurance and concentration. He wants me to stay calm and appreciate each breath and not let any go to waste. He won't think of killing me, since he'll be sending people to check my conditions."

Night then continued to focus and allow his chakra to flow freely through his body. He remained calm and breath only when it is necessary.

16Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:02 pm

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
I slowly walked home,to my clan home. I had easily finished my daily paper work, now all that was left was the sleep in the comfort of my own clan home. As I arrived home I opened the doors,took off my feet wear and just flopped down on my bed. It was quite comfy,it was an actual bed. I layed there for a moment before passing out,sleeping cozily in my home.

17Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:40 am

Night

Night

D-rank
As Night continue controlling his chakra, he thought, "Dang, it's already night time and no one has checked me out. I'm getting tired standing. I'm also super thirsty. Wait a minute. He asked me to continue flowing chakra through my body, but he said nothing about standing still, right?"

Night then started looking around for some water. "Hmmm...There doesn't seem to be a dispenser here. Wait! How canI forget about my water bottles!!!!!" He then took out a water bottle and drank it. He then poured the leftovers on his body. He then took a seat, still maintaining his chakra.

18Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:32 am

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
As I woke up I yawned widely and stretched my arms. I had slept well. I stood up and washed up a little, not wanting to look tired as I walked into the office. After about an hour I finally arrived at the office. I unlocked the door and opened it. "Hey there. Still alive?" I asked as I walked in.

19Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:11 am

Night

Night

D-rank
Waiting through the night, Night started playing with the pens in the Kage's office. He also trained in his kenjutsu with the chair as the dummy. He did not even realize it was dawn. When the kage entered the office again, Night answered, "Yea! But now that you mentioned it, I feel super hungry and thirsty!!" The whole room was a wreck. Some chairs broke, and furnitures are every where.

20Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:45 am

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
As I walked into the room I looked at Night with a blank face. I formed the hand sign of the ram and spoke. "Wind Style: Air Bullets" I said firmly as 4 large bullets of air formed around me. "So not only did you FAIL your training. You wrecked my office." I stated to Night, a bullet of wind being shot out as fast as an arrow towards Night's upper right thigh. "Now for that I shall beat you so badly that the chunnin exams will seem like a cake walk." I told him, closing the door behind me.

Jutsu Used:

[230/250]

Last edited by Hikou on Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

21Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:55 am

Night

Night

D-rank
As the bullet hits his legs, Night fell. "Mr.Kage, I did not fail. The test is not over yet. It's not noon yet. I will pass." said Night as he pushed himself up. "I'm sorry about the chair and pens. I was training my kenjutsu, since it helps me forget about my hunger and thirst. I also 4elax, allowing me to control my breath easily."

22Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:59 am

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
"Problem is that I told you to continue your chakra flow. Once you begin to move the flow is altered meaning the second you moved out of place, you failed. Then you managed to destroy my most comfortable office chair, an office chair which is private property. In other words, by time im done with you, you won't have a ryo to your name." I stated as I shot another air bullet,this one at his right shoulder, to disable him from being able to lift his arms to create any hands signs.

23Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:09 am

Night

Night

D-rank
Night then replied, "But, how can you expect me to just stay still? Plus, you were surpose to send me some people who would splash water at me. You do knoe that I dehydrate fast, right? I'm sorry for the chair. I'll pay for it." [Ooc. It isn't your chair. It's just a chair that you usually let guests sit on] Knowing that the Kage would send a bullet at him, Night then Liquidified. "Can we settle this in peace, please? I'm very, very sorry."

CP-105/110

Spoiler:

Last edited by Night on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

24Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:35 pm

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank
Night, aren't you forgetting something...?

I'll let this one slide once.

105/110
Spoiler:

25Destroy some things.....? Empty Re: Destroy some things.....? Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:37 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Hikou, you need to put the chakra counts and jutsu coding at the end of any and all posts in which they are used.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.