You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training With Saru (invite only) Empty Training With Saru (invite only) Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:19 am

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Wolfgang was already doing sit ups, on the top of a god forsaken mountain that barely had the air for him to breath. Sit up and sit up kept coming All he wore was black pants, the rest of his clothes lay near his bed roll. Saru was up and about walking in a circle, the rock was already becoming imprinting the shape of the Sapiens foot into the soft rock. You going to just walk in a circle Saru? Or do something worth while The monkey stopped and growled at the large man. The growl wasnt angry in truth, to anyone else it would have sounded like death was damned close but to Wolf he knew when his friend was angry, this was playful.
Wolf stood up and got ready for what he knew was coming any second now, as the monkey charged Wolfgang buckled his knees down to get ready, the large ape slammed into him with all of the force he could muster, the weight hitting weight made ana udible crunch as the very rock gave way. As the two friends grunted the human amonsgt them won out, getting under the ape and slamming him directly onto his back crunching the rock beneath the rock with the movement. He had almost thought the fight was over. That was until the large sapien knuckle slammed into his face, sending him 3 feet into the air spinning. The speed of movement was dizzining but not so much he didnt get his block up as Saru came up and slammed an axehandle into his block, Come on! you always do that one! Wolfgang shfited his wieght as he fell and spun himself around into a roundhouse kick, catching the monkey in the ribs and distancing the duo for the moment.
Wolfgang landed on his toes and rolled to avoid any bones breaking, as he came out of the roll to see the ape coming at him hard, hands down and coming in for upper cuts.
Get your hands up my friend, itll the death of you Wolfgang dropped back onto his haunches and launched himself like a spring at the unprotected face of Saru. Coming faster then Saru could react to the movement. As his boots came into Sarus nose and forehead instead of trying to vainly dodge He decided to just attack during getting attacked. Two uppercuts crunched into Wolfgangs hips, spinning him around and slamming him into the ground into a roll. Wolf looked at as he felt for fractures, Saru was grasping his face in pain as he had the time to notice it. Just like i would do,
you are my pet after all
His voice was faint and crumbled as he stood up with a smile.

His mood was ruined as he heard a voice behind him talking to someone. Who had decided to bother him now. As he turned he saw headbands on the people so he knew he had to at least stay his hand for a moment to see who this people were. he turned while Saru came to his side, looking over the group of three people who just surmounted the cliff. Who the hell are you, this is our meeting place Wolfs eye brow tweaked up in confusion and mild annoyance. His voice was calm and collected, words dripping off the tongue of this large man as if he couldn't care less. I was here first,
Goodbye
they all bristled at this, his voice was not the tone that they wanted, they were obviously trying to bully him away which Wolf at this point wasn't going to move just on principle. They all pulled out blades, one had a kunai and the other two had hand full of shurikens one even with a Fuma. Move buddy, you dont fuck with Rogue ninjas man, were the meanest gang on these outskirts youre body will be off that cliff within an hour move big fuck Wolfgangs mouth opened in a smile, the sides of his mouth slowly releasing the large white teeth of his mouth. His voice was now like that of a viper, slippery and sly his toungue moving with a happiness he only knew. Rogue? You are rougue ninjas eh? The group scoffed at him and laughed to each other in a manner that showed him their bravado. What are you dumb?
yeah you idiot were dangerous people you dont want to fight us. not even one of us. Get you dumb monkey out of here too
Wolf laughed to himself, the type of laugh that sounded like he was hearing a joke only he could hear. Im sorry, you dont know me or my past, i have changed a lot but i think i earned myself a little bit of a...retreat im out in nature and i think i earned some healthy blood shed for my day maybe it'll cheer my mood...raise the sheen of shit on my mind right now The looks on their faces were mixed with anger and fear, the tone of his voice told Saru to hide right now.
3 of you is too many As they began to charge him he flurried himself though hand signs and had his hands in a gun shape pointing at the least tough looking guy. The bead of acid that formed on his finger formed and shot in a slicing line. The light green acid that sliced into the weak looking man caught  him directly in the hip, it downed him as he clutched at his hip, the flesh and bone began to melt and slag slowly as he screamed. The other two were already attacking, the fuma shuriken was whirling around with the usual hum as it was getting prepped to throw. The other man was charging with his kunai, he was about 2 feet near wolfgang when wolf rushed past him.

He took a slash to his shoulder but cared not, rushing the man that was about to throw the shuriken, as he was about to throw it Wolf was upon him, grasping his hands with his own and spinning and crushing them towards his neck. Slicing the Fuma into his throat with all of his muscle. Before he fell Wolf was already turning, fists coming by his shoulders and getting ready to crush his skull.

You made a bad choice today,
you...you arent going to die right away unlike your idiot friends
His face was manic and crazed. his voice was scared, the fear dripped from his voice like butter, Wolfgang drank it in as he approached. Leave me be,
let me just go you wont hear from me again
Wolfgang laughed to himself as he cracked his knuckles and shot a punch to his ribs, cracking a rib and sending him flying across the plateau. Get up...Get the fuck up, you arent done yet The so called rogue ninja stood up, his kunai was pointed right at him, the point was aimed at the center of his pec muscle.

Wolfgang walked slowly into the blade, the blade slicing into his pec and making a squelch as blood seeped out. Good try,
but not good enough you swine
Wolfgangs hand shot out and gripped his neck. The sound he made when he began stabbing at Wolfgangs forearm was of pure angst and rage and fear. Wolf slammed his hand into the hand that was holding the knife. He had around 8 stab wounds on his forearm, thankfully they didnt bother him too much.

Lifting the man by his neck and walking over to the edge he began to squeeze, his fingers breaking the skin of this wannabees neck as he clutched and hit and kick. His kicks and punches were nothing. His voice was of pure elation, he had not done this is so long. this was only a one time thing his days of violence were done,he had past his demon days but he was going back for a day. The wind from the side of the cliff blew hot air into Wolfgangs face as he looked into the eyes of this evil little punk.

i could let you go, i really could.
But you know what with you do you know what?
No one will miss you when you die, your mother? nope she is better off without you and your crew give me one reason to let you live come on?
He let his fingers go a little bit, just enough to speak, he wanted to hear this mans excuse. His voice was weak and frail, his wind pipe was nearly crushed and he could barely breath due to the altitude. Ill...Ill change...i swear i i i will change Wolfgang laughed and pretended to bring him towards the ground, he saw the faint glimmer of hope as he reigned back and tossed...

he saw the confusion followed by the scream of anguish as he fell. The fall was 2 minutes of screaming...then there was nothing. Wolfgang looked at the wound on his arm as he tossed the other two off the edge of the cliff at different locations. Last Demon Day,
im done now
he breathed deeply

Training taijutsu to C

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.