You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yumo

Yumo

D-rank
A loud crash could be heard from quite some distance.

The blackbirds watching the young Kitsune flee were hardly interested in the tears and piss streaming from his orfices. Behind the crying dash of silver foxfur was a large boar with one eye closed and a bum leg. The boar was keeping up with the Foxkin; the blackbirds knew it would soon knock down their tree and kill their baby bird egg. The two blackbirds chose this tree because it was the crossroad tree marking the path to Kirigakure from the ruined temples. Forgoing the eggs in their nests the brids angrily headed further west in hopes they could concieve another egg unfortunately the birds were wrong on both accounts; not only did the woman fal barren and her mate left her for a younger and less gray lackbird but, the pig had a heart attack and dropped dead just over a meter from their tree.

With a long and exhaustive series of deep inhales Yumo began to catch his breath. He had heard tales of other young ninja training here with secret techniques from the temples hidden scrolls. His father had warned him of the feral beasts and ominous creeps among the path and the destination but Yumo could not be swayed. With a fairly smooth, and illegal, entrance the Genin snuck into the restricted grounds of the ruined temples.

Knowing no route to follow Yumo began to wanderlessly aim; before long the teenager was begining to tremble in his shoes. Not only was he lost but he had seen large boar tracks littwring the landscape. On the verge of panic Yumo attempted to meditate and soothe his nerves. As he began to enter the trance he felt a painful brunt to his abdomen.. Opening his eyes Yumo caught sight of an ugly, and strangely human, swine eye. Sensing danger he drew his kunai knife from his sleeve and pierced the eye in his face.. Unfortunately for Yumo the swine had brunted his chest up to a tree. In a pained thrash the swine, almost the size of a small hut, thrashed Yumo around the ground, cracking his sternum.

With such pain Yumo dashed off with superhuman stamina.. After a brief chase, involving the destruction of many trees, the swine mysteriously dropped dead. Now here he was catching his breath. Wit an excessive thud Yumo leaned on the tree in front of him and ung his hesd.. As his head bounced to a comfortable angle a blackbirds egg rolled out of the tree and fell right inbetween Yumos two fox ears.. With a furrowed brown Yumo wiped himself up with his robe and skumped over on the ground to rest. His chest hurt like hell.

Wc: 456

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
It was late in the night. Not a single star was shining in the black sky above. Some clouds did linger, but they were circling the temple ruins so eerily. A dreadful storm was drawing near, threatening to flood the ruins with bursts of rain and lightning. Still, animals lurked in the darkness and hunted their prey as they usually would. A storm was a storm, and they did not mind being pelted with heavy drops of rain. The few that did fear the storm and their stalkers hid away in hiding places that were considered hard to reach. However, none of them ever took into consideration that a hunt would affect them so terribly. The animals that were nesting in the trees had unfortunately met with the wrathful thrashing of one of the wild swine that resided in the area. 

To wander around the temple ruins was foolish. In a group, it was fine, but not when alone. There were far too many dangers in the area, so death could occur at any given time. But, Teru did not care about those dangers. She took them into consideration and prepared herself accordingly, of course. It was just that she had an urge to return to a particular scene that occasionally left her feeling haunted. 

She leaped through the trees and guided herself along to where the temple ruins were. The wind blowing against her body was weak and chilling. It tickled her skin so lightly. Passing by familiar terrain, Teru determined that it would not be much longer before she reached her destination. "What's that sound?" Teru suddenly stopped in her tracks, landing on a thick tree branch hanging several feet above the grassy earth below. Something in the near distance sounded, alerting her as she traveled along. She pressed her hand against the body of the tree as she listened closely to the wind. Somewhere in the area, there was something happening. From up ahead? No, to the east? It sounded like screaming or shrieking, but the wind distorted it in a way that made it seem like the sound came from everywhere. 

Her hazel eyes searched through the darkness, hoping to catch sight of what might be the source of this noise. She made no noise as she gazed around. Nothing appeared to her immediately, but she would have missed the movement in the bushes to the northeast. Thrashing and wood breaking. It became clear to her that there was a struggle taking place. But... between what? 

The Uchiha maintained her position in the trees, but followed after the disruptive commotion from up above. It was rather easy catching up to what appeared to be a hunt between a wild hog and... Many tails? Teru, as she pursued, raised a curious brow as she saw a figure with unique features running from the hostile animal. But, who was to say that it was not hostile? She had yet to determine if that creature was just another predator. For now, though, she followed. 

However, it was when the hog made its move against the other creature that Teru found herself in a most unusual situation. It was pinned against a tree by the hog, but its facial features were revealed to her by the moonlight. A human face? But, it was in possession of features similar to that of an animal- a fox. "How unusual," Teru mumbled, but was snatched from her own thoughts as the hog continued to do harm to the fox-like individual. She quickly decided to do something about the wild animal by turning the hunter into the hunted.

The kunoichi jumped down from the tree branch she was on, landing on the ground with a heavy stomp. For a moment, the swine stopped and moved its ears to lock onto her position, but it was too late for the animal. Within a six meter radius, the ground seemed to turn against all that was within range. Rocky spikes shot up from the earth, piercing the trees and the hog that did not seem to be aware of what was happening. As a result, it was pierced by multiple spear-like rocks protruding from the ground. The animal was bleeding all over, which ultimately led to its death. 

Now, with that out of the way, Teru could investigate. She climbed over the leaning spears the littered the area around her. Careful not to let herself fall and get impaled, Teru approached the collapsed figure with a look of concern and curiosity. "You really are a strange one," she said in a soft voice as she stood over this spectacular find. A boy with the characteristics of a fox. Of course, she had heard of a clan where its members possessed such features. However, she had never seen one of them in person. And this one was hurt. As unfortunate as that was, there was nothing she could do. Never had she been trained in the art of medical jutsu. Hopefully, he would turn out to be okay. It was worth looking into to see if he would be fine. "Are you going to be alright?"

Word Count: 862
Chakra 235/250:
Name: Earth Release: Rising Spears (土遁・ライジング•スピアーズ  ~ Doton: Raijingu supiāzu)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Doton
Type:  Offensive
Range: 6 meter radius
Specialty: Ninjutsu 
Duration: 3 posts
Cooldown: 5 posts
Description: The user strikes the ground with one of his feet, and expels a minute amount of doton chakra into the ground. Immediately spikes of earth will rise forth from the earth moving at 20m/s, stabbing those within its vicinity causing 1 inch deep cuts on impact. The spikes are in upside down cone shapes and extend out 1 ft above ground and surround the user completely at every angle till the 6 meter range. There is no gap between each risen spike except for the small 1ft radius where the user stands so the jutsu doesn't affect the user. At a simple 10 chakra cost, the user can strike the ground once again and the earth spikes will retract back into the ground allowing the terrain to return to its initial state.

Yumo

Yumo

D-rank
'What a nice person... ' Yumo dazily thoughy to himself as he leaned onto the tree. He could barely see the Doton jutsu recedig; inbetween the sharp pangs of pain in his chest and his exhasperated breathing Yumo was well on his way to feinting. When the boar pinned himto the tree one of Yumos ribs fractured at his chest bone. Yumos slender skeletal structure couldnt take too much force. Every movement was a strain and Yumo plopped onto the ground. With his head hung in pain Yumo took a moment to respond to the kind womans aide.

As little Yumo lay plopped his countenance took on a rather uncharacterstic shade. The usually calm and stoic Kitsune looked quite frazzled and in a panic. His bicoloured eyes and ash white hair were in disarray, uncommon for the usually mystic kitsunes appesrence. His hair was greasy and muddy, his eyes had a certain look of chaos in them and worst of all Yumos white robe was very dirty.

After he picked himself together Yumo winced and pulled himself to his feet to meet his savior formally. As he stood all the way up Yumo was eye to nipple with his savior. As the chaos in Yumos eyes spiked to the pinnacle of extremes from his oversexualized savior, his bkood pressure began to rise.. "Its getting really hard to stand again..." Yumo shyly whispered to himself as blood dripped down his nose and his chest pounded with agony. Yumo plopped back down onto the ground and up towards the night sky.

"My name is Kitsuchi, Yumo. I am not strange... I am a True Kitsune!" Yumo spoke weakly and held his hand out, trying to point at the womans face but only mustering the strength to point at her crotch region. With a twirl of his finger a deep purple flame unraveled from Yumos finger. Almost like an
incredibly we frayedt rope the FoxFire unraveled from his painted fingernail and faded in the mist simultaneously, taking on a sort of gaseous form in the heavy rain but leaving a sort of incorporeal sparkly dust in the Flames aftermath.

Wordcount :355

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
This kid, he looked to be in a weakened state. The swine must have caused him more trouble than he may have been bargaining for. It was good that she had jumped in at the right moment to kill it, or else he may not have been looking up at her at that moment. But, still, far too much trouble had slipped by. Just by reading the expression on his face, she could tell that he was in a great deal of pain. His breathing did not sound good. Judging by the way he was slumped against the tree, there must have been quite a bit of damage done to his body. In her honest opinion, it was a miracle that he even survived a few minutes out in this hostile environment. If he was not strong enough to even kill the swine she stood over, then it was likely that he was not strong enough to handle very many things.

It was hard to believe that someone so young would even dare to roam around the temple ruins. The clansmen who possessed much likeness to the sacred beasts, the Kitsune, were not the type to get themselves into this sort of trouble, she thought. She considered it to be the younger ones, especially. And, perhaps it even applied to anyone so young. But they were not to endanger themselves like this. This one was incredibly lucky that there was someone to provide assistance. 

Teru watched the young boy for a little longer, examining all of his features thoroughly from where she stood on the spikes. He definitely was one of those Kitsune. It was true that he was a bit beat up and messy, but she saw beyond that. She hoped that his pain would not be too much of a bother. Before taking him to the hospital back at the village, there were some items of conversation that she wished to bring up. 

After enough observation, the older kunoichi dropped down to ground level with light feet. She approached the Kitsune boy in order to check on him a little better. A closer look at his external injuries would help her understand just what sort of trouble he was in. It would be problematic if he was in any life-threatening danger. “Hey, don’t push yourself,” Teru furrowed a brow as the boy got up from the ground. She could detect the weakness in his legs. The boy had whispered something. She was too busy checking him over to really listen, but stopped as soon as he fell back onto the ground. Kneeling down so that she was at eye level, Teru looked him over once again. His face was looking a little redder than usual. What was more was that his nose was starting to bleed. “Pinch your nose and tilt your head back. It’ll help the bleeding stop.” Those were the only words of advice that she could give him. No medical supplies, nor anything else special. Being that she was not a medical ninja, that was the best she could do. 

"Well, that answers that," Teru sighed, moving the boy's hand back to himself after he pointed to a place that she found quite inappropriate. The faintest of blushes appeared on her cheeks, but she made no attempt at smiting him for it. He was injured already, so she put up with it. "A true Kitsune, huh? I have to admit, I've never seen one of you Kitsuchi face to face. I'm glad that you're alright, Yumo. If I had come by any later, you'd have probably died."

"My name is Teru Uchiha," she introduced herself with a half smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Before we talk any more... I need to know if you need any urgent medical attention. If you do, then I will take you back with me to get some help."

Word Count: 660

Yumo

Yumo

D-rank
'Whatta predicament i have gotten myself into... ' Yumo thought to himself with embarassment as he pinched his nose. Tipping his headback Yumo let out a sigh and coughed a bit. "Oi.."Yumo commented as he felt the mixture of blood and mucuous goop throughout his nasal cavity. Before long he let his head down and wiped the blood from his nose onto a hankerchief tucked under his lapels. Yumo felt a little wobbly and took a moment to gain his composure before further continying their conversation.

There were quite a few things to address. First of all Yumo didnt know how far he could walk. His chest was hurting like hell; worse than his chest was the pounding headache he had. "I feel like I urgently need to not be in dangerous places. Lets get out of here." Yumo was a bit bitter. He had hoped to explore the terrain but if another beast jumped out at him he would be a sitting duck in a pond full of piranhas.

A little piece of Yumo preferred the current situation. The young adolscents heart rate began to skyrocket when the kunoichi blushed. He wasnt sure why but the whole situation seemed to be heading in his favor, overlooking the cracked ribs. Amidst the teenage blushing Teru introduced herself. With a bow of respect Yumo greeted Uchiha, Teru as informally, and cooly, as he possibly could; "Nice to make your aquaintance Ms. Teru. You may call me Yumo. I am Kirigakuee genin and a Kitsune Sage in training!" Yumo couldnt help but smile when he heard his life work announced aloud, even if it was his own voice.

Still smiling childishly Yumo decided to show off his latest attempt at senjutsu; entering a horse stance with both hands clasped together in a bird handseal Yumo concentrated his focus on both his own chakra and the Natuee Chakra he had stored within his tail. As he began to enter a psuedo senjutsu meditative stance the chakra began to fervently bustle throughout his Kitsune chakra nektwork. Soon a brilliantly deep purple flame began to trace around his tail, leaving a bright blue sparkle behind it.

With a sustained grunt and even more concentration Yumos tail erupted in the dark purple flame and began to migrate towards the tip of his tail in a miniature display of bright azul shades of violet. As the flames began to form into a single wisp Yumo felt, and heard, and obnoxious pop from within his chest. Worse yet he felt a small warm puddle of piss formingin his pants. Releasing his handseal sloppily the FoxFire on his tail dissipated.

With both hands nonchalantly covering his crotch area Yumo blushed and explained, "I am still uhh working on it. My injuries are actually pretty serious, that was a horrible idea." Yumo spoke in a cracking voice and awkwardly pressed his hands to his genitals as he covered the deepening yellow piss stain. To change the subject Yumo began pointed towards where Teru had came from, "Would you care to lead the way Ms. Teru?"

Yumo stayed a deep violet shade of red as they headed out from where they had met. "Would you mind telling me a bit about your purposes out here, Ms. Teru?" Yumo asked before they made their way away from the boars corpse.

WordCount: 558

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
Teru sighed quietly and left him to take care of his own nose bleed. It did not take too long for the bleeding to cease, which was good. If it had, then it was possible for more predators to lash out at him. There were a great number of bloodthirsty beasts that lurked outside of the temple ruins at night. Or, maybe it was the worst of them that tended to skulk around in the day time. Either way, there would be vicious creatures that would target the poor boy if he was on his own again. 

At his word, the kunoichi stood back up and glanced around to make sure that there was no immediate danger nearby. The darkness did well to conceal the bodies of the wild animals that were surely close. She wanted to grumble about it. While the darkness was nothing to be afraid of, she was concerned over the Kitsune’s well-being. It would be problematic watching over his injured form and dealing with more predators at the same time. Her gaze moved to the opening in the trees, where it was easiest to view the sky above. "Hm, it would be a bad idea to walk back to the village as you are now," she stated in a low voice, but clear enough for the kitsune to hear. "We'd be getting attacked left and right by wild animals. You'd be put in danger again, so... Ah, well. I guess I could just be extra careful with you around."

"Yumo... I'll remember the name," Teru returned her attention to the kitsune boy, nodding to him with a smile. He was a friendly one. Not even the injuries he had sustained moments ago could prevent him from being that way, she thought. That was a good spirit that could take him a long way. And, he showed her more of that spirit of his by displaying some of what he could do. It as interesting to witness this, too. But, she was forced into a blush when a small accident made itself known as Yumo was showing his skill with his chakra. That would be remembered, as well. "Oh... Well, that is unfortunate," she mumbled to herself, and looked away for a moment. It would have been embarrassing if she was in his shoes. Actually, it was still embarrassing to see him wet his own pants after trying to make an impression. "Don't worry too much about it. I won't rat you out to any of your friends, so.... just cover yourself until we get back to the village."

"Of course I will," Teru nodded, agreeing to lead him back the way she had came. It was a rather safe and quiet route that she had taken. On her way there, she had not been approached by anything hostile until coming across Yumo and the swine. There were still unpredictable dangers, but those parts would grant them plenty of opportunities to get away from unwanted attention. Additionally, it would make it easier for her to protect him from anything that tried to hurt him again. "Stay close to me, or else you might get singled out and attacked."

She motioned for him to follow after her to the path leading to Kirigakure. On the way there, she would give him as much of an explanation as she would allow out of herself. "I really don't know why I bothered to come out here," she laughed shortly. "Something prompted me to come out here, but I guess it was really for no reason. Well, maybe because whatever it was wanted me to save you. But... I thought I could find someone else out here. I'm guessing you wanted to further your training by coming out here?"

Word Count: 637

Yumo

Yumo

D-rank
Yumo was smiling now. He couldnt hide his glee.. Aside from pissing himself and busting open his chest this was going well. 'She said stay close.... Oh boy. ' Yumo proclaimed to himself as he tried to quickly limp to her side. He was really making a fool out of himself but it didnt much matter for him. He was practocally on the verge of death, well he felt lthat way at least.

Yumo smiled to himself as Teru told him why she had came out here.. 'What a kind hearted woman.' Yumo thought of his savior.

The piss in his pants had begun to dry up. He no longer had to hold his hand over his penis and that was a great relief for him. After about two minutes of feeling good he realized he probably smelled like piss. He tried to avoid it but when they walked past a river Yumo decided that he would insist. "Hey Teru?" He asked and grabbed her by the hand, guiding her towards the river. With his other hand holding his chest where he had been injured Yumo nodded at the kake. "I need to wash up, this might get infected.. I dont know." Yumo shrugged. His parents had never taught him of things like that. Medical knowledge was one think Yumo dud not come equipped with.

Yumo wiggled his eyebrows at her seductively, or what he thought was, as his best effort to get her to help him clean his wounds. With a deep cough Yumo clutched his chest. "Just help me get these uhh..." Yumo coughed again, this time it was more of a cue to signal his uncomfortability. "these ckothes are dirty.. Lets wash em up real quick. Besides, this is a dirty place. C'mon Ms. Uchiha, lets head back to town with digniry and busted ribs. Instead of piss pants and busted ribs." Yumo let out an awkward chuckle.

He wasnt very humorous. He didnt like admitting he had piss in his pants. In fact the whole thing made him sick to his stomach. Yumo akwardly fidgeted while he waited for Terus answer. He secretely hoped for a peep show but the piss in his pants didnt bolster his confidence today.

WordCount: 373

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.