You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vigilante (I) [C- Mission/Private] Empty Vigilante (I) [C- Mission/Private] Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:32 pm

Konjiki Jin

Konjiki Jin

D-rank
Objective: Disrupt a petty crime!
The following filler episode takes place between 8PM and 9PM at a small outlying village...

Jin's journey to the hidden Sand had brought him to yet another sub-village within the vast dessert. Near the so called oasis, a small village thrived a few dozen meters below the desert level within a massive gorge. It was a dark winding path towards such a village, with a thinned road made of stone, and sandy hills on either side. The road sloped gently downwards into the gorge, flowing into a village of rectangular shaped houses, which looked like giant boxes with a light inside, through which tiny holes shun spekles of light.

Jin had reached a large sign; a large plate of steel on the side of a twelve foot tall rocky arch. He walked curiously and cautiously, with his arms swinging into the entrance. Suddenly a shady figure appeared! It was a man, wearing a large thrench coat, with a bandana covering his forehead, and a pair of sunglasses over his eyes. "Hey kid! you a ninja?" the man interrogated. "Why yes I am very mysterious sir!" the 10 year old responded at attention. The man rubbed his chin for a brief moment then snapped his fingers, "Ok I got a job for you, a side quest if you will. Your mission, should you chose to accept it, is to disrupt an illegal gambling area within the village... I'll give you the location on this map". Jin nodded, as if a soldier, and smirked as he accpeted the side quest. "I'm so ready for this! But damn I'm thirsty!"

8:30.... Jin ran through the dark streets with the map in his hand, moving from populated areas to less so. The lighting got worse, as there were less earthen houses with lit windows in this area. Eventually he came upon a cave of sorts; the entrance was a rectangular shape, much like a door. He gulped, paused, then went straight into it with a determined look. The path was actually made of stairs carved into the rock, and the deeper he got, the more the place was illuminated with torches on the side of the walls. He finally came to the room, blocked by a conventional bouncer with a rather fancy silver framed door behind him. Jin hid in the shadows still on the stairs as he kept out of sight. "Double suicide decapitation tehcnique!" he thought, sinking into the earth. With this jutsu he phased into the groung about two meters below, and moved underneath the bouncer, the door, and was hopefully insde the gamling den. Sure enough, upon emerging, he ended up at a poker table; he popped up, with a large round table in front of him, surrounded by about seven players as they stared at his sudden appearance. "Sorry miss, I dont have any cash on me." He smirked, then jumped on top of the table to their utter annoyance.

"GOODNIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! IN THE NAME OF SOME RANDOM GUY I JUST MET, THIS PLACE IS GONNA BE ON FIRE!!!"

He shouted across the dimly lit expance of shady poeple, glittery women and jazzy music in the background. In response, most of the poeple shouted in joy with a fist in the air, screaming in jubilation while others simply ignored him, thinking him some fanatic. Jin, slightly confused rephrased his sentence:

"AHEM, NO I MEAN ACTUAL FIRE!!! PLEASE EVACUATE!!!... KATON!"

He weaved quickly six hand seals, and inhaled a large volume of air. "Goukakyou no jutsu!" then suddenly exhaled a large stream of fire straight into the center of the room. The ball of sinister flames illuminated the entire room as everything turned a brilliant yellow and orange. The sudden appearace was accompanied by several screams in the distance. The foreball blew up three tables into ashes and set ablaze the carpet, the ceiling decorations and nearby chairs. It quickly spread, gorwing larger and making slight explosive sounds as if consumed half full glasses of liquor. "Get him!" Shouted some guards drssed in all black. "yikes!" Jin exclaimed, ducking a throwing knife which was aimed at his head. The knife stuck to the wall behind him,"That's dangerous!" and he quickly shuffled off the table and to safe areas which werent yet ablze. About five or six guards came after him. He was suddenly confronted by a seventh who appeared right in front of him, and tried to grab him with two lengthy arms. Jin slid under the legs of the man, and hopped onto a table, dodging more throwing knifes. He hurled himself off and weaved more hand seals. "Fire clone!" and a clone appeared out of thin air next to him. The original landed first, grabbing the clone by the legs from mid air, doing a 360 spin and throwing said clone into the bar area. "Fire in the hole!" he mused as the clone shattered several glasses on the counter, exploding into a small bundle of flames which set ablaze the entire bar area. The ignited alcohol created a small explosion, creating more fire. The area was now heated like an oven, as sweat began to form on everyone's face. "That should do it!" The guards stopped chase abruptly, noticing that the only exit was catching on fire. They retreated as well, following the civilians and workers out of the cave. "Welp, my work here is done." Jin said, dusting off his hands and exiting the same way he came in.

He reappeared within the retreating crowd, and ran along with them to the more populated areas of the village. Looking back, a large mound of smoke spilled from the solitary cave. Jin thought to himself, this was a small accomplishment in a long line of good things to come. He was beginning to enjoy this life as a ninja. And so, he made it back to the shady man near the netrance of the village in order to collect his reward; whom was sitting on a high rock, looking into the distsnce. "Oh hey! quite a show you put on there. Here's your reward. Come back anytime."

[Exit]

MISSION WC: 1020/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.