You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Strength. [invite only] Empty Strength. [invite only] Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:05 pm

Souji

Souji

D-rank
New job, new day, and a new experience. The young white-haired boy of silver eyes and pale alabaster skin had found a second job to work during his days off and it was at the construction site where he moved heavy objects and worked tirelessly all day. The sun was sinking into the horizon as the boy placed the metal pipes he was carrying along with the other pipes and tied them together. The young swordsman would sit down a towel around his neck sweaty and tired he took off his shirt as his red hand ached slightly. His head rang for a slight moment, a headache? Souji splashed water over his head as he knew exactly what he needed to cheer up and remove this tiresome feeling of exhaustion. 

The gentle soul rushed home grabbed a change of clothes, a tea kettle, a lighter, an oil canister, and five homemade quesadillas and sandwiches. It was the time for a picnic and he did not forget his beloved tent. The young boy rushed outside and rushed to Naka River. He smiled as he reached his destination and spoke a simple "Time to get this party started!" He threw his clothes to the side and jumped bare naked into a small pond that was beside Naka River. The young lad would enjoy the cool water as he dived in and out of it having fun. He never forgets the essentials and thus, he left the kettle with hot water and teabags to heat up with the help of the burning firewood he collected and placed so neatly under. His basket of food besides the fire to keep warm but not burn up. The sun set and the moon rose and it was at this time that this secret tiny pond of his heated up for some reason. Only at night does this small pond become a hot spring and he loved this weird gimmick that he had yet to explain. The young lad would look at his body trace his fingers along the wounds that man had left his body. The man was in jail but he left not only physical scars. He left more scars on the boy's heart rather than his body.

The gentle boy's body was not that of a normal person. His hand was red from the burns he received and his nails black from the stress the pain placed on his whole hand left. Scars of the man's sword were carved across the boy's body and even his face. Souji never lets these scars hinder him even slightly. He thought of them as simply a bunch of cool tattoos.

The young boy had glared at the water with gentle eyes as he saw his own reflection and the moon above his head in the reflection. He smiled a bright smile as he usually does. The gentle heart would keep a proper smile on his face. It is what he promised his family at their graves. He would never cry and stop smiling. Regardless of what life may throw at him. To fight until the bitter end with a pure heart. That is his Ninja Way.

2Strength. [invite only] Empty Re: Strength. [invite only] Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:57 am

Anon Brier

Anon Brier

D-rank
The mitarashi's body moved leisurely as he walked around the village's interior. He'd spent the better part of a week trying to learn the lay of the village he had arrived in and meet the people around him and had done a moderately good job of it so far. It was a cool and relaxing night, however and Anon had wanted to get out for a while. He was found wearing his trademarked black shinobi tights, socks, and soft step shoes. Accentuated greatly by his black shinobi netted shirt and retro shinobi gi, even complete with black cloth arm guards on his forearms, touching the tips of his hands over the wrists. There was a slight discontinuation to this colour scheme, as he wore a violet face mask that led from the bottom half of his face, down into the netted shirt. His mask's colour matched that of his violet hair, which hung loosely without a headband to hold it up. It hadn't been that long since Anon had asked for permission to leave sunagakure no sato and left his headband behind. Now he sort of missed the thing holding up his hair.

With a yawn, he approached the gates of Konohagakure no sato and waited for the guards to let him through. Once the gates had opened up, he made a mention of coming back 'later' and headed out past the safety of the village. Anon wasn't exactly sure where he was going, but on his right thigh was his tool pouch, five scrolls within and his ninja tools sealed within one. While upon the back of his belt, stuck through loops, were his two short swords. One was smaller than the other, giving him an uneven swing if using them completely in tandem, but due to his fighting style he was confident that would not be a problem. He walked for a while, taking in the sights of the outskirts of the village, noticing things he hadn't seen on his way in. These were animals of the night time, trees that stood upright instead of bending over like what few trees sunagakure no sato had in the wilderness and other such novelties. Anon yawned again, his hazel hues staring up at the moon, the blue and green offset by the flecks of red within.

After walking for a while, the man came upon a river, looking around at everything. He was not sure how he came to such a place, but shrugged silently, moving around to survey the area. Admittedly he wasn't very knowledgeable about Konoha or the outskirts of Hi no kuni, nor even the wilderness in between. It seemed to him that such things as a river were more uncommon than anything, having come from two villages where they weren't exactly plentiful. Still, the man noticed another in the waters, seeming busy looking at himself within it and felt embarrassed. It seemed as though he'd stumbled on to someone's bath time and he turned to go, kicking a rock into the water by accident, causing a stir. He turned back to look at the other male, scratching the back of his head bashfully. "I'm sorry, I didn't know someone was bathing out here, I don't want to stick around and bother you so I can leave."

3Strength. [invite only] Empty Re: Strength. [invite only] Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:34 pm

Supaku

Supaku

D-rank
Supaku was feeling restless. She’d had more than a bit of a change of heart over the last few days and it had left her with too many thoughts to be able to fall asleep. With a frustrated sigh she would throw the covers off of herself and slide her feet neatly into her perfectly placed slippers. “Well this just messes up everything doesn’t it.” She looked mournfully at her carefully laid out schedule on her bedside table and shook her head causing her long lavender hair to swish back and forth. She had every minute of every day planned out, and this was not part of the plan. But it was no good lying down trying to sleep and failing horribly, that was just a waste of time, so she took off her night clothes and got dressed for the second time that day. She donned her favourite sleeveless long red dress with a short sleeved white blouse underneath. Standing in front of the mirror she made sure that the buttons on the dress were undone precisely to just above her knee to allow her to move in case she needed to. Tying back her hair with a yellow scarf and putting her head protector across her forehead underneath her bangs, she pulled on her soft leather boots, slipped her kunai into her belt and slipped quietly out the door. Her parents were still up but it hardly mattered, they didn’t meddle much in her affairs she was an adult after all.

She made her way to the gate and greeted the guards with as responsible of a smile as she could muster and told them she was out to do some training. They never even asked, because of course they didn’t. While she didn’t usually go at night she most certainly did go train on a fairly regular basis, so it was hardly unusual behaviour. Once outside the Village she wandered her way through woods towards the river, there were some katon jutsu that she had been wanting to experiment with and near a large body of water seemed a relatively safe place to do it. The moon was out so it was easy enough to see, which was good since she had not thought of that in her sudden desire to go gallivanting throughout the countryside. As she neared the river she could see in the moonlight that she was not the only one who thought a stroll after dark was a good idea, and she would slow her pace a bit to quiet her footsteps trying to overhear what was being said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know someone was bathing out here, I don't want to stick around and bother you so I can leave."

Her heart leapt a bit at the sound of that voice, for she hadn’t spent much time with him, but the fact that it was slightly muffled gave it away and she relaxed knowing that at least one of the people out here was a friend. She would walk up confidently then a smile on her lips and a glimmer in her violet eyes straight towards who she assumed to be the handsome purple haired Anon that she had met mere days earlier.

“Well now, and I thought I was the only one who couldn’t slee-”

Her words would be cut short as she noticed the other young man standing in a pond next to the river, at the very least half clothed and covered in scars. She would stand speechless for a moment before looking away blushing.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to intrude, or stare.”

4Strength. [invite only] Empty Re: Strength. [invite only] Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:15 pm

Souji

Souji

D-rank
The moon glimmered behind the clouds as the boy drowned his sorrows and exhaustion into the water of the river. The young boy had kept a smile on his face as he was enjoying his time. A fine night with a beautiful breeze and beautiful hot water. The young boy would be alarmed slightly as he noticed hearing the multiple steps heading his way. The boy stood up a transparent wet white towel around his privates.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know someone was bathing out here, I don't want to stick around and bother you so I can leave."

The white haired boy with a gentle smile looked at the young man before him. The young man was wearing black Shinobi tights, a pair of socks, soft-step shoes, a netted shirt and black leather armguards or so Souji assumed the material was from how it looked. The boy's gentle smile would remain as he scratched the back of his head only to speak words with a gentle voice "Oh it's completely fine I was kind of lonely here all alone. Would you like to join me for tea? I make the best tea I promise! I also made some sandwiche-." Interrupted by a girl that had just entered the area she spoke something as though not directed at Souji but at the other boy.

“Well now, and I thought I was the only one who couldn’t slee-”

He appeared before the two with a slight blush as he looked at the two while saying quietly to himself in a funny way as he looked down "I can never get married...." 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to intrude, or stare.” 

"No no no, it was all my fault I should've been careful. I just got a little bit out of control. Scars don't give good reputations usually." It is true when it was on some random child. He was a mere young boy and had scars. Most assumed he was a delinquent or a bandit. People talk, but still, he couldn't blame anyone and he wouldn't do so. He loved everyone and believed in everyone fully too. Even criminals have their reasons. He smiled the brightest and most gentle smile as he sat on the ground on the small sheet of cloth he spread as he brought the basket beside him while he sat before the tea. He would remove the tea from above the firewood heating it as he poured it in three plastic cups. He would smile "Since we are all here and it would take a while for you to get home... You two wouldn't want to be attacked in the forest on an empty stomach... Right? I'm sorry I mean it would be fun.... Eating together I mean... Ahaha sorry, I am weird aren't I...." The young boy was as awkward as ever. He was shyly asking them to stay loneliness was apparent in his tone and eyes despite always smiling..... He was gentle and kind enough to let the murderer of his entire family stand behind iron bars rather than take his life. He was kind enough to visit the murderer and give them good food on a daily basis and calm them in prison and encourage them to lead a better life. He believed in everyone and that there was good in everyone's heart. But what he didn't know was how lonely he was. He is too busy worrying and caring about others than to look out for himself.

5Strength. [invite only] Empty Re: Strength. [invite only] Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:40 am

Anon Brier

Anon Brier

D-rank
The boy in the water began to offer tea to Anon, saying that he made the best of it. Anon was sorely tempted to take him up on the offer, as tea was his favorite drink, he was also beginning to offer sandwiches when another voice spoke out. It was far softer than the boy's and it was coming from behind him. It was familiar and with a smile to his face, Anon turned to see the vision of radiant beauty he'd met not a few days hence: Supaku Hyuga. She was saying something about not being the only one unable to sleep but cut off as she noticed the boy in the water. She too was  surprised at the male bathing in the water and she turned away, blushing, mentioning that she didn't mean to intrude, nor stare. This caused the young wanderer to scratch the back of his head, turning back to the unnamed one within the water. He thought he'd heard something else the male said before Supaku apologized, but couldn't exactly make it out. Nonetheless, Anon tilted his head as the other spoke up once more.

He mentioned that he should have been more careful and that scars didn't give a good reputation. Anon himself didn't mind scars. It was a common side effect of being in the ninja world and he'd seen so many scars in his lifetime, he barely noticed that they were upon the body of one so young. Anon himself wasn't scarred in any way, shape, or form as of yet. His apathetic nature and approach to things usually kept him from dealing with most of what would scar a ninja. That, and he felt as though his skill with his swords kept him from receiving too many scarring injuries. Scars on others didn't bother him too much, either. It was a part of life and being upset about the scars would change nothing. "Don't worry about the scars. It just means your body tells the story of your adventures. It looks like quite the story indeed, I wouldn't mind being regaled with a tale or two as we sit down to eat and drink tea. I'll join you, and if Supaku doesn't mind I'm sure she will too? Just try to cover yourself!" He chuckled and moved closer to the male and his makeshift picnic set up.

The boy spoke again, saying they could eat together and that the two wouldn't want to be attacked in the woods on the way home on an empty stomach. Anon wasn't too worried himself about such things, but he thought Supaku might be. Never the less he'd walk her home if need be and make sure she was safe. He made idle chatter, ending with saying he was weird, which Anon waved off, taking a plastic cup for himself and chuckling once more, a fluid and sing song tone to it. He was genuine in these moments. "Aren't we all a little weird? My name is Anon Brier, of the Mitarashi. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance." With that he bowed and moved to sit across from the young man, pulling his swords from the loop in his belt with his free hand, setting them beside himself. They were ever so slightly pulled from the sheathe so that it was not so noticeable, but they were ready in case they were needed. He didn't expect to need them, but it was never in bad taste to come prepared.

Once he was sitting with his cup, he pulled his mask down, showing a small smile upon his slightly thin lips. The perfect alabaster complexion showing on all parts of his face when his mask was lowered, showing there wasn't really any reason he wore the mask, possibly other than fitting into the role of a shinobi. With a hand under the cup's bottom, he sipped softly letting out a relaxed sigh as tea always made him do. He loved drinking tea, and was always calmed by the generous texture and taste of it. No matter which tea it was, he enjoyed every drop of it.  Anon smiled at his host and turned to Supaku, should she have come and sat with him, smiling at her as well. It was nice to relax out at the river every once in a while and enjoy tea and food with friends. Too often he was instead on missions or training and never got to enjoy himself with other people in this way. It was.. nice.

780|1,344

6Strength. [invite only] Empty Re: Strength. [invite only] Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:56 pm

Supaku

Supaku

D-rank
Supaku was horribly embarrassed, she for one thing had been expecting to arrive at the river alone. And true she had been pleasantly surprised that Anon had been there, and it was not at all that she was unhappy that there was someone else present, it was that that someone else’s clothing appeared to not be present. At least not present on him. She hadn’t bothered to look long enough to be certain mind, but she’d seen his bare shoulders and that had been enough for her to cling to a sense of modesty that she had ingrained deep into her psyche for no other reason than that she thought it would help make her successful. Over the past few days though those thoughts had been wavering slightly due to her interactions with Anon, and seeing him here again was not helping her her maintain any sense of propriety or decorum whatsoever. She kept her head turned away for a moment but then decided that was probably just as rude as staring had been so then would turn back and try to look roughly eye level with the stranger with the white hair and and gentle smile. She noticed as he spoke that he did have quite a few scars which she found quite fascinating, she didn’t have any scars. Save a few tiny ones from when she was small and probably learning to walk or what fire was or the like. Over all though she was virtually unscathed physically and in all her life had never seen anyone with so many scars, and where she had resolved herself to not stare, after his comment about scars not giving good reputations and Anon chiming in about scars telling stories, she couldn’t help but to stare. “Oh of course I’ll join! I like tea and eating, and I couldn’t sleep anyway. And I would love to hear about your scars, uh I mean your stories.”

She would clear her throat at her faux pas and hurry along to the makeshift night time picnic that had been set up, sliding down gracefully onto the grass on her knees, sitting between the two men far enough back that she could see both of their faces without having to turn her head too dramatically. “Attacked in the forest, this forest? I sincerely doubt it, there’s nothing particularly dangerous around here, except maybe foxes or rabbits I suppose. But where we are, no it’s quite pleasant usually, I wouldn’t worry if I were you.” And she would give the white haired boy a wink to help show she was teasing, he was oddly timid. No, he’s not timid, it’s something else. He doesn’t know us at all, we’ve interrupted his swimming, or bathing it more looks like given the towel, and he’s invited us to tea. That’s just foolish is what. I don’t look dangerous at all I know, but Anon has two swords! What if we meant to rob him or something terrible, he couldn’t know, or could he? And just like that Supaku’s mind started working and her eyes would dart around looking anything out of place to help ease the discomforting thought growing in her mind. She saw the fire he’d set, a basket of probably food, tea kettle and cups and his clothing and what looked to be a tent? But she didn’t spy anything untoward in the immediate vicinity, no terrible trap or stashed weaponry or hidden thug. At least she wasn’t alone, she did have Anon here if anything went wrong. She would relax a little and chuckle a bit as the white haired boy apologized for being ‘weird’, and waited for Anon to introduce himself before she held out her hand to the boy in the hopes that he would shake it and smile at him warmly. “And I’m Supaku Hyuga, though you already knew that.” She would roll her eyes teasingly in the direction of Anon and laugh, “Because someone felt the need to tell you before I could. And yes, you are weird. Because here you are in the middle of the night drinking tea in a forest. With two other people, who are also drinking tea in the middle of the night in a forest. So I suppose that makes you in good company. Pleased to make your acquaintance fellow weirdo.”

Taking a plastic cup in hand she would blow gently on the tea and watch as Anon pulled his mask down, smiling into her cup as she looked at his whole face. He really does look very different without the purple mask. And she waited patiently to sip her tea until he had taken a few sips of his with no ill affect. It was sly of her, but she was still not entirely convinced that there was not something afoot. She looked again at the young man’s scars and puzzled over them, there were so many, and he was so young it was very strange indeed. “So we were to be regaled with stories I believe, if you were willing of course. If not I’m afraid you’ll have to listen to mine, and they’re terribly dull.”

890/1508

7Strength. [invite only] Empty Re: Strength. [invite only] Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:39 am

Supaku

Supaku

D-rank
OOC: I’m exiting this due to inactivity.

Supaku would sit and listen to the stories everyone had to tell, telling a few of her own to join in on the camaraderie. Truth be told she spent most of the time smiling happily at Anon, as she drank tea and ate sandwiches in the moonlight. Once it was finally late enough that even her present enjoyment no longer outweighed her lack of sleep, she would gracefully make an exit, heading towards the softness of her bed. There would be plenty of time for stories and camp fires another day, and for now she needed her rest.

{Exit Thread}

98/1606

Jutsu Training:

Juken Conversion Technique (E-Rank) 500wc + 50 ryo
Twin Lion Fists (C-Rank) 1000wc + 150 ryo

Total: 1500wc + 200 ryo

106 wc left over

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.