You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Empty Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Hiromasa

Hiromasa

D-rank
Feeling hungry but still not wanting to talk to his grandfather just yet, Hiromasa decided to check out the Sky Bar. It was certainly louder than he was used to, but the important part was the food. Making his way to the bar, he paused halfway and looked down. Startled to see that he was staring straight down into a massive drop, he walked just a little bit faster than he had been, hopping up on a stool. The barkeep walked over, a frown on his face. "No booze unless you can prove you're 16 kid, and don't give me any of that 'old enough to serve, old enough to be served' nonsense either." Smiling, Hiro shook his head. "I may have to return in a couple days, then. For today however, just give me something spicy my friend, if you don't mind." The bartender's frown shifted into a cheerful smile and he nodded, walking away. Turning his gaze to the windows, Hiro laid his elbows on the bar and stared out over the mountains, impressed with the view.

2Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke walked through the doors of Sky Bar. This was a great hang out, and he really needed to unwind before he started back on his training regime. If he wanted to be the best kenjutsu user, then he had to work hard at his progress. But right now he was too sore to continue his training regime. Maybe he might later decide to start on his chakra flow techniques.

He walked through the crowd to sit himself on the table, and once he was done Sanosuke went to the bartender. "Hey man get me a bottle of honeysuckle sake now will you?" He asked. The bartender smiled at Sanosuke and went to the back to get his signature sake and a saucer for him to drink.

3Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Hiromasa

Hiromasa

D-rank
"Hey man get me a bottle of honeysuckle sake now will you?" Glancing over, the first thing Hiromasa noticed was the symbol of a Kumogakure shinobi wrapped around the recent arrival's arm. Quickly using a handy menu to reference the cost of his fellow ninja's order, he counted out enough ryo to cover the cost and a tip, tossing the money on the bar.

"Let me get that for you, comrade!" Said Hiro, angling his arm so that the forehead protector wrapped around it was visible. "Can't think of a better way to spend some of my first pay than to buy a fellow ninja's lunch," he continued, grinning after a pause. "Liquid or otherwise." Hearing a thump behind him, he turned and saw that his food had arrive. Paying his own bill, his smile widened as the spicy curry before him burned his nostrils. Turning back to the other ninja, he paused between mouthfuls. "I'm Hiromasa, just gained the title of Genin not too long ago. Not good at a whole lot of the standard ninja skills, but I'm told my genjutsu are something else. How about yourself?" he asked, extending a hand out for a shake.

4Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:13 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanisuke looked at the new shinobi that was paying for his drink. It was nice of him to do that, but was also odd of him to do so. Then again he was given a free drink of his favorite sake. It was hard for him to resist such a delicious beverage like this. Sanosuke saw that the shinobi known as Hiromasa outstretched his hand for a hand shake.

He moved his own hand to shake his hands. Sanosuke gave the new genin a smirk "The name's Sanosuke, Sanosuke Flynt" he said as he began shaking his hand. It was great that he met a new genin in the village. Sanosuke was his superior and he resolved that he would show Hiromasa the ropes of what he knew.

5Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:19 pm

Hiromasa

Hiromasa

D-rank
"Nice to meet ya, Sanosuke." As his new friend's bottle arrived, Hiro turned back to his meal, wanting to eat it before the steam faded. Taking another bite, he quickly chewed as he delivered more and more delicious pain into his mouth. As the heat built up, he began shoveling it into his mouth like coal into a furnace until the bowl in front of him was empty.

With a satisfied grunt, he slapped a couple more ryo on the bar, pushing it to the barkeep. "Thanks for not holding back on the heat. I'll have to come by here again, this was delicious," Hiro said gratefully, his eyes watering slightly. Turning back to Sanosuke, he downed a glass of water in one gulp, spreading the burn throughout his mouth. "So, Sanosuke, you doing anything interesting after lunch? As I said, I'm new to being a full-fledged ninja so if you were gonna do some training or a mission or anything really I'd be more than happy to help out if I can. Need to stop by the shops to grab some shuriken and maybe a kunai or two before we go if we're doing anything serious though, haven't made it over to get some of my own yet."

6Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke took another sip from his saucer of sake, the sake was warm and trickled down his throat. The taste of the alcoholic beverage went to his throat and warm his hole body up. He drained the saucer and let out a sigh of relief. He looked at the eager genin that paid for his drink. He must really want to befriend him and get stronger.

After pouring his next saucer he took a sip "Well I was planning on going to the library to learn more about kenjutsu but I'm still sore from the last time I did that." Sanosuke informed before taking another sip. "But I'm making a pit stop at the Durian Tree of Knowledge for something. You can come if you like"

7Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Hiromasa

Hiromasa

D-rank
Setting his fork back in the bowl it came from, Hiromasa slid off the stool. Taking another look at the odd restaurant the day had found him in, he nodded contentedly. Even if his grandpa was displeased with his recent success, he'd found another good place to eat and possibly made a new friend on top of finally becoming a ninja. A good day by any account.

"Sounds like a plan. Just came from the library myself after doing some cleaning. I might punch someone if I saw how messy it's probably gotten already, so the tree sounds good. Never been, actually but I'm told the fruit is delicious and I'm more than okay to suffer the rumored consequences for good food. I prefer a little kick anyway, keeps you on your toes."

"So anyway, kenjutsu, huh? I envy you. Could never get the hang of it no matter how many hours I put into the practice. Just don't have the knack for it. No big deal though, I was just happy to finally find something I'm good at other than making chakra moths. At any rate, if you're ready to head out, lead on!"

8Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:36 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
He poured himself another saucer of Sake. This would be his last saucer, he can't get too drunk while seeing the Durian Tree. It might mess up his chakra flow. Sanosuke took a sip from his saucer, he had his own experience with cleaning the Kumogakure library. And it was not a fun job to get stuck with. "Yeah I know how you feel, I cleaned the library 4 times already and there's always chewed up gum everywhere" Sanosuke commented.

He drank the last of his saucer and felt slightly tipsy, he felt a bit better from his body pains. The alcohol numbed his body slightly. He had to get to the tree. Sanosuke got up "Sure Hiromasa let's get going"

9Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:25 pm

Hiromasa

Hiromasa

D-rank
Tucking his hands into his pockets, Hiro followed Sanosuke out of the Sky Bar and into the streets. As they made their way towards the tree, he casually watched the villagers as they went about their daily lives. Breaking the silence between the pair, Hiro spoke. "Yeah, the library pays decently for honest work, and as I understand it that kind of stuff makes up the bulk of what we genin get to do, but I'm hoping to get a sensei soon and get to cut my teeth on something a little more...ninjaey. I don't mind helping the villagers out, but it's not going to get me anywhere as far as being able to protect the village, y'know?"

Listening to the rhythmic crunch of their feet on the dirt, he changed the subject so as not to appear like he was whining. "Anyway, what do you need to get to the tree for? I know the stories about the fruit, but my gut's telling me that you're not just looking for a little afterlunch snack. Do you have a sensei, by the way, and a squad? If not, we should go see about getting one. A sensei. A squad, too. If you're already setup I guess I'll go after we're done with whatever we're doing, hopefully get to work with some nice people."

Realizing he was the one doing all the talking, he laughed. "Don't mean to talk your ear off, Sanosuke, just kinda nervous, know what I mean? Been working for years to make genin and now that I've got it, well, you know what I mean. Nervous and excited at the same time."

10Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:17 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke walked alongside his new friend Hiromasa. He was listening to what the new genin was saying. Sanosuke smiled in fondness as he remembered his own fondness of being a genin for the first time. Being a genin may sound great, but being a genin in Kumo is nothing to be proud of. "Whoa you must be pretty happy to make the rank of genin" Sanosuke said laughing a bit. "But in this village, it's every man for themselves. No squads, no sensei. If you can find someone to teach you then thats great. But other than that we're pretty much on our own"

He looked towards the tree that was up in the sky. "That's how Kumo works, a lawless land in a way"

11Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:31 pm

Hiromasa

Hiromasa

D-rank
Hiromasa frowned. "Huh. I'd heard some rumors about a vacuum of authority lately, but I didn't think it was that bad. No sensei or squads...well, I suppose there's a brightside to everything," He said, smiling. "Those of us who make it will be that much stronger for having done it on our own initiative, eh? Well, if it's all the same to you, we should stick together for training and missions until hopefully things get sorted out around here. If they never do, then I guess we'll just have to learn to work together and protect Kumo on our own! What do you say, friend? Partners? I admit I don't have much to offer just yet, but I'll do my best to catch up to you so I won't be slowing you down. I've got an idea already; I catch our enemies in a genjutsu, and you work on as strong a single slash as you can so you can take 'em down before the illusions break! Pretty smart, huh?"

12Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke was baffled at how quick Hiromasa had formatted an amazing strategy like that in no time at all. When Sanosuke heard from Hiromasa about his abilities, he was thinking similar thoughs. But for a genin as green as he is, he was able to get a grasp on it.

Sanosuke stopped walking and lifted a fist i the air and pointed it to Hiromasa in a non violent way. "Deal. Lets make this official by sealing our partnership with the ancient ways of the 4th raikage 100 years ago" Sanosuke said with a smirk.

13Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:41 pm

Hiromasa

Hiromasa

D-rank
Hiromasa paused, thinking back to his history studies, always a favored subject of his. The 4th Raikage, A, who had been partnered with Killer Bee. Looking at Sanosuke's outstretched first, he laughed. "You want to do the Lariat? Well...alright, but I will warn you that I was called one of the worst taijutsu students my teachers had ever seen at the academy."

Turning away from Sanosuke and walking a fair distance, he turned, an amused smile on his face. Extending an arm out in his best guess at what the Lariat was supposed to look like, he spread his legs out, ready to make the dash. "Guess I'll let you go ahead and start the charge whenever you're ready." Hiromasa could hardly contain his laughter at how ridiculous he must look, and the mental image of himself knocked flat in a few seconds did nothing to help suppress his snickering.

14Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke put his hands in his overcoat pockets as he watched his new friend Hiromasa prepare for a lariat. He did look ridiculous; for starters his footing is terrible making his stance weaker, and he is arms weren't very high.

The snickering in Sanosuke's throat turned into a loud laughter as he watched his friend. He began shaking his friend as he walked over to his friend. "Such a novice Hiro" Sanosuke chuckled playfully patronizing as he pointed at Hiromasa with his fist "You must've not done your history right. I was talking about the fist bump of allies."

15Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Hiromasa

Hiromasa

D-rank
"Oh. Yeah, that would make sense, I guess, " Hiro replied, his face reddening. Unable to contain himself any longer, he bust out laughing, having made a fool of himself. Tears streamed down his eyes and he doubled over, unable to stop for a moment. Gasping for air, he managed to stumble over towards his new partner, raising up a fist and bumping it against Sanosuke's. Wiping the tears from his face, one final, small laugh escaped and he grinned widely.

"It's good to see someone else capable of laughing here. Everyone at the academy was always so serious. Protecting the village is fine, but what's the point of being alive if you can't have some fun once in a while, eh? I think we're gonna get along just fine, you and me, Sano. Mind if I call you that? Everyone calls me Hiro,as you picked up on already. Someday, I plan to live up to it. Anyway, let's get to that tree. All this laughing's made me thirsty and I'm hoping that fruit'll be juicy enough to hit the spot."

16Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Procrastination (Open/No Kill) Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:07 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke laughed himself to the point where his ribs were aching. The wounds and skin ached with each laugh but he didn't care. This was way too funny for him to pass up. He bumped Hiromasa's fist with a smirk then made it into a wide smile. "Sure thing partner, let's get to that Durian Tree. I want to try something there with the fruit, if it works out then learning chakra flow will be much easier. "Sanosuke said as he stopped walking and looked at the Durian tree from the mountain path they were on.

It was a while off but they can make it, "Come on Hiro lets get going" Sanosuke said before walking on the mountain trail to the Durian Tree
[OOC: Going to make a thread in Durian tree for us to go]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.