You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Empty Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Thu May 25, 2017 5:22 am

KhaixRoze

KhaixRoze

D-rank
Hai, I am KhaixRoze
You can refer to me as Khai, Xro, Roze and anything within.
I am fairly new to roleplay, however very knowledgeable about Naruto and it's intricate elemental system. I have been a prestigious can since the dawn of it's release.
Other than, I hope to utilize RP here as a route in expression through creativity.
I hope to allocate friends and possibly interaction OOC and IC.

If you require anything more, don't be afraid to ask here, or send me a PM.

Till then,
Peace, Love, Unity, Serenity
Khai, Sir Roze

2Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Empty Re: Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Thu May 25, 2017 5:34 am

Sayuri

Sayuri

D-rank
Welcome to Saga Khai! I'm glad you found your way here. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! The staff (located on the sidebar, or those that have an @ in their name in the chatbox) are friendly and knowledgeable. Also, there's usually people hanging out in the chatbox willing to answer questions or just talk out ideas. I hope to see you around the site!

3Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Empty Re: Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Thu May 25, 2017 5:40 am

Ryuketsu

Ryuketsu

D-rank
Welcome to Saga. I am Yurei, the resident ghost and weaponsmith. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

4Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Empty Re: Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Thu May 25, 2017 5:49 am

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
welcome to saga, hope you'll like it here

5Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Empty Re: Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Thu May 25, 2017 6:30 am

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Welcome to Saga! Hope to see you around the site :)

6Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Empty Re: Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Thu May 25, 2017 11:24 am

Rakurai

Rakurai

D-rank
Welcome to saga khai maybe we can do a thread together later when we both have our characters made

Last edited by Kira Rakurai on Thu May 25, 2017 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Empty Re: Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Thu May 25, 2017 12:08 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
It's like I said a Million Times Welcome to Saga. Your part of the family now xD

8Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Empty Re: Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Thu May 25, 2017 12:20 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
bienvenue

9Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Empty Re: Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Thu May 25, 2017 1:22 pm

KhaixRoze

KhaixRoze

D-rank
I appreciate the warm welcomes. ^__~v
I am well on my way towards creating a character and RPing with those in my respective village.
I hope we all get along and grow valiantly together

10Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Empty Re: Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Thu May 25, 2017 1:27 pm

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Welcome to saga! I hope you're enjoying it thus far.

11Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Empty Re: Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Thu May 25, 2017 1:46 pm

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Hey there! Welcome to saga! If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or any other member of staff. See you around the site~

-Karumo/Maigo

12Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Empty Re: Mote of Light Towards a New Light! Thu May 25, 2017 5:03 pm

Shinako

Shinako

D-rank
Welcome, I hope to see you on the boards soon.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.