You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Mission Details:

"Uhh do you have any idea where I might be able to find any food in this wasteland you call home?" I say. The mission director starts to look at me in a stern look "HOW DARE YOU CALL THIS A WASTELAND, THE PREVIOUS KAZEKAGE SPENT A LOT OF TIME BUILDING THIS NATION AND YOU JUST WANT TO TRAMPLE IT!" He yells towards me obviously furious with my comment. "Yeah yeah, just tell me which way is the best way to get food." I say sarcastically and carelessly not caring about the situation. "How did you get accepted into this mission, its north head north and you will be able to find a small shelter with some food and supplies." He says looking at me up and down. I start to walk off with one hand in the air waving bye to the mission director.

"Okay he said head north." I start to head off north and the wind starts to blow, sand starts to lift up and blow around into my eyes, the area around me starts to be a bit more clouded due to all of the sand lifting up and covering most of my surrounding areas. Within this I tried to see if the storm would last for a lot longer but I decided there wasn't any time to try and wait it out as it might become to dusty for me to make it out of the sandstorm. So I start to keep walking north until I reached a unknown building, I start to rush to the building and as soon as I reach the door I rush in and close it straight away, stopping any proceeding sand following me in. "Hellooo, anyone here? I'm from Suna and I'm here to collect supplies!" I yell into the open room with a few plants, and by the looks of it I see medical kits in the room as well. Someone pops out of the corner, "Oh yes your the Suna shinobi arn't you? I'm assuming you are here to collect the supplies, there is a bag on the table for you." The women says as she is preoccupied watering plants in the other room. "Thanks, why do you bother helping Suna?" I ask. She stops what she is doing and faces me "Why do you ask that?" The women says, "Well its because you don't seem to rely on them and they don't do much for you." I question. "Well I don't want any more wars and I want people to be happy especially after all the wars. and it's always a good idea for many people to work together if they want to accomplish something." She answers as confident as ever. "Hmm, interesting Thank you for that" I say. "Have a great day!" she says happily and smiling.

I grab the bags and start to head for the door, the storm seemed to have died down and the path looks as clear as day even being able to see Suna. "How could she be so confident in that people won't start wars again?" I question myself as the answer didn't seem apparent to me. She did bring up something that was more apparent to me that meant a lot more, the factor of if I want to accomplish a goal I might need more than just myself and I might need people to help me with this. I start to plan my next routes as I walk along the desert slowly making my way towards Suna. I take the time to think on how I might be able to gather enough people into a group, I decide that Suna won't be enough to produce everyone into one group. I start thinking that I might need to gather people from every village to create a unique factor of Kekkai Genkai's and clans from all around the Shinobi world to create a powerful enough group that people won't be able to stand up to.

I make it back into the village and slowly climb my way up the steps into the mission director's office chucking the bag onto his desk as he looks at me angry and surprised. "You're back so early? There's no way you managed that quickly by yourself." He says astonished. "It wasn't hard you just said head north." I say. "Yeah but most other people take a few hours you took about one hour." He says. "I don't care pay me and then I'll be happy." I say egotistically but sarcastically, "Only joking if there's any other missions I'd be willing to take them for you." I say.
"Yeah there is this one mission but for now get some rest for tomorrow." He says not having as much as a tone in his voice compared to when he was speaking to me before. I walk out the room and wave my hand over my head showing that I'm saying goodbye.

[Exit]

WC = 849

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.