You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Masu

Masu

D-rank
"Ugh, my head hurts and my eyes everything is so blurry." I say yawning and exhausted after the fight from the last 2 days, I decide to still think if I'm going to Suna or Iwa and all the ideas of if I have any relations over in both of them and I remember that I already don't enjoy Iwa and Suna seems to be in a good state so I decide to venture out towards the direction of Suna, and thats when I remember "which way is that?" I sit down and take a few moments to try and see which way is Suna. I pull out a map and try and see where I am at the moment and locate that if I start to head North West that I should start to make it to Suna. "But if Suna is North West then I would have to go the complete opposite direction as to where I am going right now." I nag as I release this whole time I have been going the wrong way as to where I want to go but I decide to suck it up and start moving.

On the way there I walk through a forest and notice how dense the trees are and how dark it can get even in the peak of daylight right now. I decide to stop and hide in the bushes of the forest so any wandering people or squads wont take notice of me. I pour myself some tea and spend time enjoying nature seeing and hearing the birds chirp and looking at the flowers around me. After I finish my tea I pack my things and get moving again but before I can I can hear the sound of waves in the distance, at first I can't tell where the waves are and start to look around seeing nothing but forest but after a few moments I hear the waves more and poke my head through a bush and notice a river with ducks and geese, I decide to set camp up here as the night is starting to quiet down and the sun is falling, from where I am sitting I'm able to see the sun go down and the atmosphere is incredible being able to watch the sun and its beauty go down and hearing nature all around me. I decide to start a fire and go hunting in the river and try and catch a fish it takes me a bit but after I get the hang of it I grab a fish and kill it as humane as I can. I grab a stick and poke it through the fish creating something stable to hold the fish with, I hold the fish of the fire and start to wait for the fish to cook. While I am waiting for that I decide to keep watching the sun go down. I start to feel a little better as my eyes arn't as blurry as before and have remained stable. The fish is cooked and I take the time to eat it for the night. I take the night and start to sleep putting out the fire and finish eating my fish.

I wake up to the morning sunrise energetic and starting to gaze closer to the edge of the border, I decide to pack all my things up and give some of the leftover fish to the ducks and pack up my bags and clean my surroundings and start moving. "Today should be a good day and I hope I meet new people in Suna!."

WC = 608 Travel Compelte

Exit Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.