You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kuno

Kuno

D-rank
Mission Details:

Kuno lifted up his forehead protector and wiped away the sweat that was gathering on his brow as he gazed out across the desert, noting the copious amounts of sand in every direction. He then glanced down at the rough map that he help in his hand, reassuring himself that he knew where he was. He began talking to himself, as he did every so often when on these trips. “So as far and I can tell, I should be standing on the edge of out mapped areas of this quadrant…” He glanced back of at the Endless Dunes, as they had been so aptly named. “Looks like they’ve earned their reputation. I don’t see anything but sane for miles…Still, I’ve gotta find something of note out here.”

Sighing to himself, he started off heading due north, toward an area where none of the other Genin had yet to venture. Even as he walked forward, his pack full of campong supplies on his back and his newly purchased miao dao attached to his waist, he could not help but begin to feel the familier sense of excitement well up inside of him. Kuno had always loved exploring, even as a young boy in Konoha, he would often venture off on his own only to be found by his parents or sister later on, only a few minutes away from home. It was part of what made him who he was, but even so, the childlike sense of awe he experienced whenever he found something new was somewhat embarrassing at times.

As he continued his walk forward, he made sure to sketch out everything he was seeing in as much detail as possible. Kuno was by no means a cartographer, but as he looked down at the rough map he had made, he knew that it would be workable for the experts back at the village. He turned to face west as he noticed the sun going down sooner than he expected. “Have I really been walking that long? Well, I guess I brought the supplies for a reason. Time to find some high ground.” He continued pushing north to the top of a large dune that stood tall, looming over the valley that he currently found himself in. When he finally reached the top, he flattened out the earth with his Fuuton Stream technique and began setting up a small tent for shelter. As he sat down next to a small fire that he started using his supplies, he watched the sun set in the distance, smiling at the situation he found himself in. “A lone ninja, off in the desert to explore and chart new land, with nothing to accompany him but the setting sun, the stars, and the – Now what is that?” A small rock formation some ways down the dune had caught his attention. It looked like it could be something noteworthy, but deciding that it would still be there in the morning, Kuno shuffled into his tent and fell asleep.

When he woke in the morning he discovered that he was, in fact, correct, and the rock formation had not moved overnight. He hastily packed up his things and packed them away, heading down the side of the dune quickly now, hoping that he finally found something to make the trip worthwhile. It was not long before he came up on the formation, and noticed that the ground here was actually very sturdy and solid. “Hm, now this might make for a pretty good outpost area. I’m supposed to report these immediately, so I guess I’m heading back to Suna.” He pulled his map back out and make sure to note exactly how far it was from the edge of the currently mapped area, before turning back toward the village.

[Exit Thread]

WC: 640
Mission Complete (600/600)
Unused WC: 40

Last edited by Kuno on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to Exit -_-)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.