You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Quite a site you've got here Empty Quite a site you've got here Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:40 am

Rokumaru

Rokumaru

D-rank
As far as Naruto rp forums go, I'm impressed how streamlined and well-polished this site looks. The fact I haven't found Naruto Saga sooner irks me to no small degree

You can call me Nonex for now but I hope my name can be changed as soon as I have a character approved. I've been an occasional writer of fanfiction, never for Naruto though, and I like rp forums because they're basically interactive fanfiction

Leave a quick hello if you see this, I can't wait to get started

2Quite a site you've got here Empty Re: Quite a site you've got here Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:42 am

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Heya Nonex, welcome to Saga. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

3Quite a site you've got here Empty Re: Quite a site you've got here Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:08 pm

Oki Kuma

Oki Kuma

D-rank
Welcome to Saga Nonex! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, either here, in the c-box, or via PM

4Quite a site you've got here Empty Re: Quite a site you've got here Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:10 pm

Rokumaru

Rokumaru

D-rank
Thanks guys, there's a lot to learn on this site so I'll be asking questions excessively

Last edited by Nonex on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Quite a site you've got here Empty Re: Quite a site you've got here Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:14 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Welcome to Saga! Hope to see you around the site!

6Quite a site you've got here Empty Re: Quite a site you've got here Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:12 am

Taeru

Taeru

D-rank
Welcome to Saga.
I look forwards to seeing you around the site.
Happy role-playing.

7Quite a site you've got here Empty Re: Quite a site you've got here Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:46 am

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Welcome! if you have any questions just ask a member of staff or look at our "guidelines section" We hope that you'll enjoy your stay and create longlasting Naruto memories!

8Quite a site you've got here Empty Re: Quite a site you've got here Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:51 am

Jet

Jet

D-rank
already met in chatbox but welcome to saga anyway

loooooove all the new suna nin!

~Ashes

9Quite a site you've got here Empty Re: Quite a site you've got here Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:17 pm

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
Totally met you a while ago, but that doesn't matter! Hiiii!!!!! :D

10Quite a site you've got here Empty Re: Quite a site you've got here Mon May 22, 2017 4:01 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
Thanks Roku I made the site man you can thank everyone else for being here xD

11Quite a site you've got here Empty Re: Quite a site you've got here Mon May 29, 2017 1:41 am

Noel

Noel

D-rank
Welcome to Suna and lets play some time

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.