You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Homecoming (Sayuri/Tsuyo Only) Empty Homecoming (Sayuri/Tsuyo Only) Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:23 am

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
It was so close that he could smell it, a torrent of memories good and bad flooding his mind once more. He was a few kilometers away from the village when he began to really get excited once again, his tiredness completely fading from him and his muscles feeling a new exhilaration. He was ready to do this, ready to go back to his home, and ready to take on the man whom he had seen as the boogeyman in his life. The sun high above the sky glistened off of the snow on the ground and the trees on the crisp winter day and nothing in Mitsuo Sarutobi's eyes could have been more beautiful. The enhanced Konoha ANBU armour that he wore underneath the black trenchcoat fit right in with the surroundings here, as it was meant to do, and when he stopped in a small clearing for a second, he ghed a soft sigh, wondering what was going to happen. He had been coming at this entire situation with the assumption that Sousetsu Senju would welcome him back into the village with opened arms, but he knew there was always a torrent of other possibilities that could be awaiting him.

Sousetsu might have been angry with Mitsuo, of course, as he did defect from the village once again and was gone for five years. There was the chance that he wouldn't remember Mitsuo, though that was unlikely. He could try to have Mitsuo killed due to different reasons, between his defection, the fact that he had killed a student, his not wanting to remain as the Hokage possibly as a spite thing. There was always the chance that Sousetsu wasn't still the Hokage as well, which wasn't one that Mitsuo wanted to think of. Why wouldn't Sousetsu be there? Mitsuo couldn't see him defecting from the village or just up and leaving, and it was unlikely that he would be driven from the village as well. It was fairly unlikely that he had been killed, as the others would protect him, so he didn't see that happening. If he had stepped down that might make sense he supposed, but he still wasn't sure what would cause him to do that. He had wanted that position more than anyone, and he thrived in it. The next issue, of course, was if he wasn't the Hokage anymore who was? A lot can change in 5 years of course, like the chance that Owydelu Senju or maybe Oshiki Uchiha or even someone like Mure Aburame, whom Mitsuo had trained, could have stepped up to such a position.

He ran his fingers through his long grey and black hair, sighing softly before then gently stroking his black and silver beard, which was a little less trimmed than he would normally like it. His fingers ran over the scar on his lip and he sighed softly, the only thing that remained from his encounter with a stray Kunai that he had run into. Strafe did quite a bit to heal him, but that would always be there. He pulled the Konoha headband from his bag once more and stared at it for a second, sitting up in a tree and awaiting the other two to approach. It was going to be an interesting day no matter what happened, but Mitsuo hoped everything would go well. He held out hope that Sousetsu would be the man sitting in the office when he stepped in, and that he would have a smile on his face as he welcomed Mitsuo home. He also hoped that his daughter would be waiting in his house when he returned there as well, a little worried about her since she had gone there without Strafe or himself. Even though Strafe said he trusted this...woman...whom he had replaced Mitsuo with, Mitsuo still didn't like her or trust her. She was the bitch who had stolen his family from him, and he wasn't one to allow such things to occur...

2Homecoming (Sayuri/Tsuyo Only) Empty Re: Homecoming (Sayuri/Tsuyo Only) Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:05 am

Sayuri

Sayuri

D-rank
The night had been a long and strenuous one. Sayuri had awoken miserable, eyes stinging from lack of sleep and too much crying the day and night before. But risen she had, out of sheer determination more than anything, if Mitsuo and Tsuyo could do it then so could she. She spent much of the morning in surly silence, trying to make the memories of her nightmares fade away. The dreams had started as always, her happily playing with her grandfather, Hiraku, and then the sky turned dark. The fire started everywhere, it surrounded her and she could hear the screaming and the laughing and her grandfather’s last words… She didn’t feel rested at all. This was why she had sought out Mitsuo. How could she sleep when so many ghosts were begging her to be laid to rest? But Sayuri was no fool, she knew she was not trained, and even if she were, she could not hope to accomplish such a task alone. Her hope was not only to bring justice to her family, but to stop it from ever happening again. To anyone. No one should ever be subjected to that type of horror or loss. And it would seem that Mitsuo was not the only one who could help her. Sayuri would look thoughtfully at Tsuyo as she considered what options lay before her now. He was truly a powerful shinobi, though she had not seen him in combat, she remembered with what ease he hoisted her around. That was unlikely to be merely for healing. Not that healing was not useful, but… she was on a campaign.

“Tsuyo-sama, I… I need help. I had been searching for Mitsuo my entire life, or most of it that I can remember anyway. I’m trying to, um. I’m sorry… I’m homeless I guess, I suppose Mitsuo told you that already. But I’m not telling you that because I want you to feel sorry for me or anything, I want to bring justice to those that destroyed my home and my family. And more than that, I want to make sure it doesn’t… happen to anyone else. Can you… I mean, will you help me, please?” Tears would of course begin to flow down Sayuri’s cheeks as she spoke, though she ignored them, her face remaining calm save for the sincerity of her plea. She needed help, however she would accept a no from Tsuyo with grace.

As they made their way through the forest Sayuri grew restless. She was used to travelling, but by her own power, and at her own pace. It was not that she did not appreciate the giant steed beneath her, for without Jacobs she would never have made it this far. She would look down at her leg, curious about how damaged it still was and was excited to see it looked perfectly fine. She would then pull her leg up onto the horses back poking and pulling at it merrily, testing the limits of her healed limb. “Tsuyo!” she would exclaim excitedly, “look at my leg! You fixed it! And it is perfect! Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Sayuri was euphoric, only the day before she was certain she would be a cripple or worse, and now she was whole thanks to this remarkable man. The emotions she felt were surging through her; relief, joy, hope, gratitude. She found that she couldn’t contain her emotions and Sayuri would perch on the back of Jacobs and playfully leap into Tsuyo’s arms, assuming he didn’t move. If he did move she would simply let herself tumble to the ground and lay there giggling and crying mirthfully.

Barring anymore silliness Sayuri would skip along through the forest, poking at trees and rocks, and leaping over logs. The air felt wonderful, if still cold with the remnants of winter and snow, she would breath it in and dance and play, keeping a close eye on Tsuyo and Jacobs. Sayuri was trying to pay attention to the terrain, but was now hopelessly lost, and would probably freeze to death, or starve to death before she ever found her way to a city or village. As the day wore on she would walk close to Tsuyo waiting for an indication from him that they were close...

3Homecoming (Sayuri/Tsuyo Only) Empty Re: Homecoming (Sayuri/Tsuyo Only) Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:07 pm

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Tsuyo would walk in silence with what seemed to be a young lady lost deep within her own thoughts. His own eyes were keeping attention on his surroundings as he listened for any sign of passing. It had been a long time since he was last in these woods. Much looked the same but growth had taken place. As they progressed he would notice small things like recent signs of combat. Small burned patches almost a week old or a broken weapon on the ground. Dried blood on a tree. Not once had there been a body as of yet so they did not appear to be random muggings. Either way he would lead them around such spots without much of a hint to the girl he was avoiding them. Still it wouldn't be long before he would breath in the air of Konoha and almost let out a shuddered breath. It was a beautiful thing to breath in air he had missed for so long. The smells like childhood to him. His eyes watered a moment but he would ignore it and continue walking. Leading Jacobs along until he would hear her speak. Hesitant as she was he would listen to her and consider her words. A moment of silence would pass between them before he replied. His words calm though his eyes remained forward.

"I can not be one to dissuade you from this path Ms. Sayuri. The thought of vengeance has fueled me through the darkest hours of my life. Even as I fell and bled I could not give in simply because Justice was not yet done for me. While it is my goal to see that justice is dealt where ever I go rarely will anyone seek yours for you. If you are serious in seeking this for yourself, the road ahead will be vigorous. Mitsuo would likely be best though. I can sense your Katon energy and there are none better with either a blade or the fire."

Tsuyo would continue on ahead for some time. It was quiet the direction they came since they avoided the road. He had done so strictly because the road would have patrols all around it. Making sure Merchants and travelers were safe. This deep into the woods was the territory of the woods. Beasts looked at them in passing as if confused as to why man would travel here. Still when she exclaimed out his name and leaped from the horse it stirred and shifted away. Jacobs would pull in a way that would drag most men off their feet to the ground as it surprised him that she would simply leap from its back with sudden sound in such a strange place. Still Tsuyo would stop her fall with one arm across her shoulders while with his other hand he would strain slightly and with raw strength overpower the horse with the reigns straining. The sound of leather tight on itself. The horse would struggle a moment in vain before giving in to Tsuyo's might and he would set her upright on the ground with a raised eyebrow and a mirth filled smile. Allowing her to skip about as she liked as he led the horse after her. She was going in the right direction after all.

Still they would make it within a couple miles of the village before Tsuyo would see Mitsuo waiting up within a tree for them. By now the girl was walking next to him and he was perfectly aware of where they were. He stopped beneath the tree and looked to the sky. Several hours yet before nightfall. They had some options as of yet. However there was one thing to address first. He would wait for Mitsuo to join them and bow his head slightly in greeting before pulling a couple of things off of Jacobs and stuffing them into a Satchel. Simple things like food and a bag that jingled. He then removed the saddle and set it to the side. He would put the Satchel over his shoulder before speaking to the two of them.

"Ms. Sayuri. I revealed to you my history last night because I must ask of you for your help in return. There is a camping ground near here with cabins for rent that we will be staying in. I can easily claim a two bedroom one. It is outside the village with no reason for patrols to come through. You see, we are wanted men. I will need to do some investigating and Mitsuo and myself are too well known. If I asked it of you, tomorrow would you be willing to go shopping for clothing and supplies in the village and gather some information for us?"

4Homecoming (Sayuri/Tsuyo Only) Empty Re: Homecoming (Sayuri/Tsuyo Only) Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:51 am

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
As he sat in the tree, thinking on the possibilities of what could be awaiting him when he reached his home village, he spotted Tsuyo and Sayuri walking towards him, coming out from the treeline into the clearing where he had stopped. He watched their approach closely, making sure that nobody was following them, which of course nobody was, and nodding to them as they got there. Tsuyo started fiddling with a saddle bag as Mitsuo dropped from the tree, landing gracefully on the ground but making a bit of a show of it, hitting the ground with both feet firm but then crouching down low and placing a hand on the ground to put him in a three point stance before he stood off, dusted himself off and walked towards the two of them. Tsuyo would begin to tell the young girl that he wished for her to help them, told her that they were wanted and then talked about how there were cabins near here. Mitsuo would frown at this, obviously preferring to be able to sleep in his own bed for the first time in five years. He asked her to go shopping in the village the next day, Mitsuo looking quizzically towards him before he mentioned gathering information as well.

He would look back to the way towards the entrance of the village proper, wishing for nothing more but to stroll back into his home. "Brother, why don't we go to the administration building? I'm sure that Sousetsu would be happy to see me at least, even welcome us in...Unless he's not around anymore." He looked down at the ground for a second, dragging his toe through the dirt briefly. "Do you know if he is still the Hokage? Or has someone else replaced him?" He would wait for Tsuyo's answer, and no matter what it was he would get a little bit antsy, looking towards the entrance of the village once more. It had been so long since he had been here, all he could think of was going home again. He wanted to visit the graves of his loved ones, which he hadn't had a chance to visit in so long. He wanted to return to his house to see if his daughter was there. He wanted to do so many things and see so many people.

"I imagine a lot of things have changed, and that walking through those gates will be some kind of surreal moment. It has been a long time since I have been connected with the village, but my ANBU sensory should still work, as far as I know. I have missed being able to feel everyone, to touch their chakra and feel everything that they did. I've missed feeling like I'm a part of a community, and while I understand I'm a part of something bigger, and that we exist to protect places like Konoha, it can still be difficult at times. When I was the Hokage it was one of the happiest periods in my entire life, and I was finally able to relax and simply enjoy myself. After I had to leave it made me feel as though my entire world had been torn from me, and having to leave a family behind certainly didn't help with that...I hope that accomplishing the mission that we have set out to complete will make me feel complete again." He smiled his soft half smile, sitting on the ground against the tree and continuing to scan the area. His wind sensory was still active, making it possible for him to feel everything within a fifty meter radius of him. He could feel the birds flying through it, rodents and rabbits and such moving through the grass, and foxes hunting those. He could feel so much, but it still didn't compare to the feeling he would experience when he was home once more..

5Homecoming (Sayuri/Tsuyo Only) Empty Re: Homecoming (Sayuri/Tsuyo Only) Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:39 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri

D-rank
As Sayuri walked along beside Tsuyo she felt peaceful. The forest was quiet save for their footfalls and the occasional rabbit rustling through underbrush or bird singing to them. She paused when Tsuyo did, wondering what he was looking up at. She would look up and was awestruck with the near soundless and cat like grace with which Mitsuo leapt from a nearby tree to the ground below. As Tsuyo asked her to do tasks for him she would stare dumbfounded a moment, her lips parted as her mouth was agape. She could hardly believe what she was hearing. She was being trusted to go on a mission, true for food and clothing… but also information! That was important. That sort of thing had to mean she hadn’t offended them too terribly. Realizing she had stood there for more than a few awkward moments without speaking, she would quickly snap her mouth closed and beam and happy smile at the charming silver eyed man while offering a nod. “I would be honoured Tsuyo-sama, truly. Anything you ask of me now or at any point in the future I would do, you need only name it. You healed me and I owe you a great debt.”

She would try to remain composed by shuffling her feet somewhat in the dirt, but inside Sayuri was jumping for joy. She was still not certain about Mitsuo, but at least Tsuyo seemed to trust her with this small task. She was sure she was grinning like a fool, but she hardly cared anymore. She would look up at Mitsuo and grin away at him as well. She couldn’t be too hard on him either, he did trust her. He told her that story after all, and it didn’t seem like the kind of thing the Sword Saint of Konoha told many people. Konoha… that sparked a disturbing thought. They were in Konoha now. Sayuri’s brows would furrow as she thought back on Tsuyo had just told her and what Mitsuo had just asked before piping in with her own slightly panicked question. “Hang on… wanted?” she would ask in a whisper, “Why? You’re heroes, who would want to arrest you!” Sayuri could feel the all too familiar pricking at her eyes as the unfairness of it all started to dawn on her. These men were the kindest people she had met in over a decade, if somewhat unorthodox, how could anyone not see that? She’d heard of ANBU, but only stories and rumours, meant to scare people into doing things. She’d never seen them, nor known anyone that had.

She would look from one man to the other, concerned and a touch frightened now. Not for herself. The worst she’d ever done was steal some clothes and food. She was nothing. But Mitsuo and Tsuyo. They were powerful. She was not sure why they were wanted, but she suspected it was not for stealing clothing and food. She would go over to the now sitting Mitsuo and kneel beside him, reaching out a tentative hand to comfort him. “It’s okay Mitsuo-sama, I’ll go find out about your family.” she would say hopefully to him, and then turning to Tsuyo, “What information do you want me to get for you? And from who?” This part wouldn’t be too hard, eavesdropping was something she had a lot of practice at. It was how she’d found Mitsuo after all.

585/1316

6Homecoming (Sayuri/Tsuyo Only) Empty Re: Homecoming (Sayuri/Tsuyo Only) Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:52 pm

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Tsuyo would listen with patience as Mitsuo spoke. He had expected this and was careful about when to approach it. He knew Mitsuo could see logic but often would choose passion over it. It was a tedious thing they did, waiting. Yet it needed to be done if only to be a little safer. For Tsuyo knowledge was its own weapon and lacking it was dangerous. He didn't have enough information within Konoha and less informants. A delivery shipment here and there but never enough to do more than see that Konoha was thriving. His silver eyes would shift to Mitsuo with a raised eye brow when he suggested going straight to the administration building. He explained his need to be a part of his life in Konoha again and was careful to make sure Tsuyo understood. Still Tsuyo would pause where he was and consider his options. Mitsuo was not someone who responded to commands like Tsuneo was. He had made the man his equal with that in mind. Founder or no Tsuyo held no authority over Mitsuo and the man knew it. They respected each other but making demands would not sit well with either. He would need to approach this with far more tact. At least if he intended to keep Mitsuo appeased.

It appeared Sayuri was willing to be of assistance but she had her own concerns. According to her she was indebted to him for something that was a simple matter for him. He frowned a little inwardly but smiled outwardly at that. He didn't like people doing things for him to settle a debt. However he knew when he needed to exploit something for his own machinations. He would not correct her for now but would be sure to be clear that this made them even. After the fact of course. Still she would whisper her shock at them being wanted. She couldn't understand it but for Tsuyo it was a simple manner of politics. Something he worked with frequently. Mitsuo was a hunter and his sword was his path. Tsuyo was a speaker and his tongue opened more doors than his fists. At times situations called for either or both. For now a subtle approach was needed. Still she would reassure Mitsuo she would look into his family and asked what questions Tsuyo wanted answered. His glance left her to return to Mitsuo. He would nod for them to follow him and turn walking towards the cabins as he did. Speaking calmly and collected.

"Mitsuo, I understand that desire, truly I do. However to connect to a system like that, I urge you to devise a way to hide yourself within it. It seems like a very two way street to other ANBU. If you can attempt to design a seal to alter our chakra natures so we won't be recognized. That I need you to do. As Sayuri stated she will check on your family. If you must enter the village yourself keep it limited to two hours and please do not make yourself known. Do not put your family in danger when we are so close. Sayuri, I need you to find out who is the Hokage seated currently. As Mitsuo suggested we are not sure and I would like not to walk into an office to face a surprise. Check on his family while you are there and do not mention our names to anyone. Regardless of our deeds it is not wise at this point to be associated with us. Now, Take this purse and get ahead of us. Straight ahead is a camping ground with cabins and an office at the entrance. Rent us a two bedroom cabin and only show the amount of money needed."

He would finish speaking as the entrance to the campground became apparent. They were deep enough in the treeline to barely see it. A small shack with one window to approach. Mitsuo was famous and Tsuyo was too well dressed not to draw attention. He would hold up the coin filled purse for her to take as he looked over the area. Spring had just begun so the camp ground was still empty if not open all the same. Sending her served a dual purpose though. She would keep them unnoticed and Mitsuo would have a moment to address any concerns in private. He likely had them. Still Tsuyo watched and expected his request to be completed. Especially the only showing the coins needed. A girl dressed as she was with so much coin would draw either the law or the criminal element. Tsuyo wasn't looking to be engaged by either. Still he would consider leaving the Hyuga compound out of his requests for her to investigate. A non Hyuga within the compound was too noticeable. And questions would be asked.

7Homecoming (Sayuri/Tsuyo Only) Empty Re: Homecoming (Sayuri/Tsuyo Only) Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:17 am

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
After Mitsuo said his piece the other two would begin to speak, Tsuyo speaking first. He would ask the young girl if she would be willing to go into the village and do some investigation and shopping, as well as letting her know that the two of them were wanted men, which she would ask why they were wanted. After Mitsuo's speech to the two of them, the young girl would ask why the two of them were wanted, before telling Mitsuo that she would find his family. The sentiment was nice, but Mitsuo had no doubts that she wouldn't find anything waiting for him in the Village Hidden in the Leaves. He was fairly positive that instead of coming here, it was more likely that Kaia-Mai had gone back to Kiri, her new home, and wouldn't be seeing Mitsuo any time soon. He was also fairly positive that that was where Strafe would be going as well, making him frown as he thought of the two of him being so far away once again. It was unfortunate that he had no way to contact them...

Tsuyo would speak once more, telling Mitsuo that he understood his desire, but at the same time he wished for Mitsuo to attempt to come up with some kind of fuuinjutsu technique that would be able to mask the chakra presence of the two of them. Mitsuo was fairly sure that he would be able to do so, assuming it wouldn't be overly difficult. He could use his knowledge of the ANBU Sensory Technique to create this one, making it so that it masks from sensory, including that one. He nodded his approval. He reaffirmed that Sayuri would look for his family, which made him frown once more. Mitsuo heard his warning about entering the village, which he had no intention of doing before it was time. The older shinobi knew what he was talking about, and even though Mitsuo wanted to enter he also knew that it was a bad idea. He then would turn to Sayuri once more, asking her to find out who the Hokage is. Mitsuo was a little bit upset that Tsuyo didn't know who it was, but he didn't imagine he kept up with all of the news from Konoha, as he wouldn't have much reason too. He handed her a purse, telling her to go to the cabins ahead and rent them the two cabins. Mitsuo would nod to her and then wait until she left before he would turn to Tsuyo once more and speak more candidly.

"Tsuyo...I am fairly positive that my family will not be in this village, it is something I've prepared for. I'm more curious about the logistics of what it is we are here to do." He would begin to pace as he spoke, sighing before continuing. "We are going to be going up against possibly the most dangerous man in the village, who no doubt has an entire army at his disposal. How on earth are we going to find him? I am sure I can create this seal, but at the same time it will not help us in a battle. I imagine if we are to fight this man without the Hokage's permission, we will be found and the ANBU will be after us, and while I have no doubt we can likely handle most people, I'm not too sure if we can take on this villain and the village's ANBU forces. We need a more solid plan before going into the village, which I have no doubt you've been thinking of..."

He would stop pacing, pulling a cigarette from the pack in his breast pocket before putting it to his lips and lighting it, taking a deep drag from the smoke and holding it in his lungs until he could feel his head begin to swim. This was his way of relaxing, his heart rate fairly high already. He hadn't been this stressed out in a long time, but he knew that he had to push past it so that he could go and complete the mission that the two of them were about to embark on. He sat back down against another tree, taking another drag of his smoke and sighing once more.

"While I'm excited to be home once more, I will equally as happy to leave this place behind me once again when our task is complete. I have become accustomed to being on the road, and I would love to continue to travel the world, teaching people as I go. I have accomplished much in my life, and my time in Konoha here was where most of it happened, so I am more than ready to leave this part of my life behind me and start anew..."

8Homecoming (Sayuri/Tsuyo Only) Empty Re: Homecoming (Sayuri/Tsuyo Only) Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:45 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri

D-rank
She committed Tsuyo’s instructions to memory, nodding understanding after each one. She had no intention of letting either of these men down. They were placing a large amount of faith in her, for so far they had seen nothing of her competence. She believed that she was competent. It was fairly evident to anyone that saw her that she had difficulty feeding and clothing herself, however she was still alive. More than alive actually. She lived a difficult yet hopeful life, she had friends… farm animals mainly… regardless they were friends. And here she was, talking to her hero childhood, Mitsuo the Sword Saint of Konoha, and Tsuyo the… Golden Dragon Wielding Shinobi Healer… I will have to ask if Tsuyo-sama has an actual title at some point, Sayuri thought with a smile. She felt her heart swell with pride and a lump form in her throat as the gravity of the situation played itself out in his orders to her. She straightened her spine and raised her chin, raising her green and blue eyes to meet his silver and lavender ones. She hoped that they could both see how much this meant to her.

For all her resolve however, as Tsuyo handed her the jingling bag of coins Sayuri’s eyes went wide. She had never seen so much money. Not that she was currently looking at it of course, but she could hear it, and see the uneven bulge of the hard metal inside. She would take it from him with both reverence and reluctance. Ryo was not something she handled often… ever. In her youth before she was forced to be alone her parents had tried to teach her counting and economics, expecting her to one day become a fine upstanding rice farmer like family tradition dictated. She had not been particularly interested in the process, she did remember enjoying the way the metal sparkled in the sunlight though and the feel of the weight in her tiny hands. It was the same now, her hands were not very much bigger than they had been a decade ago and the weight was substantial. She would tie the coin purse to the rope around her waist with only minor difficulty, having to crouch a bit to balance the weight of the coins on her left thigh in order to have slack enough in both cords to allow for a proper knot. Once she was satisfied that the bag was secured and would not spill its contents at some inopportune time she would straighten again and look at both Tsuyo and Mitsuo in turn.

“I thank you both for the kindness that you have shown me. It is more than I asked for, and more than I deserved.” As she said this she would look pointedly at Mitsuo’s left arm, a blush of shame spreading across her pale skin. “I will not fail you, so long as it is within my power to keep that promise...” She would pause then, her words choked off by impending tears. She hadn’t meant to get emotional, she was not going far away after all. Something about this felt so sad though, these were the first human friends she’d had in years… and she didn’t want to leave, in case it was for the last time… again. Sayuri would close her eyes briefly, breathing deeply, allowing the fear of loss to fade away with her exhaled breath. She had to hope, that was what she had, and she had no reason not to. She would open her eyes again, a mischievous and lop sided grin on her face as she repeated the list of tasks Tsuyo had given to her.

“So… I am to go and rent a cabin, find out who the Hokage is, where they sit, get some clothing, get food, and find out about Mitsuo-sama’s family. Anything else? Oh… yes. Hide the ryo. I’m summarizing of course. I was also thinking of jumping on the beds….” As she finished speaking she would giggle and dart away without looking back, she wasn’t sure how much either of them liked teasing. But considering how serious they both were she imagined it wasn’t a lot.

She smiled broadly all the way to the small building that served as the office for the camping ground, it was nice enough, worn and weathered but well kept all the same. She walked up to the older man who stood up as she approached, he looked at her suspiciously and she was suddenly very aware of what she must look like. The smile melted from her face and she began tugging at her hair, her clothes left much to be desired, and her dirty bare feet likely did not go unnoticed. She slowed her pace and stepped cautiously up to the much larger man, probably in his fifties, greying hair and calloused hands, and large arms that were now crossed defensively across his broad chest. His clothing was worn in such a way that showed his larger frame was the result of working hard. Sayuri tried to keep the tremor out of her voice as she spoke to the very grumpy looking man who towered over her. “I… I would like to rent a cabin please… if I could, with, um… two beds…” The man continued to eye her for a moment before uncrossing his arms as he scratched at chin, “You got money kid?” he asked her is a gravelly voice. Sayuri smiled broadly again, only slightly annoyed at being called a kid, “Yes I do. I’ll need it for one week please.” The man smiled back and mussed her hair as he led her to a desk. “Alright kid, let’s sort this out…”

After carefully counting out the coins Tsuyo had given her, being diligent in their obfuscation, she followed the caretaker to the rented cabin. Once inside she closed the door and poked about a bit, and when she could no longer withstand the temptation, she laughed and pounced onto the closest bed. She felt that her life had meaning now, she had a purpose. And she was happy.

1038/2353

{Exit Thread}

2353/2000 = White Raiton Unlocked

9Homecoming (Sayuri/Tsuyo Only) Empty Re: Homecoming (Sayuri/Tsuyo Only) Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:56 pm

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Tsuyo would listen to her as she spoke. Her back straighter and her chin higher. In a way she seemed to stand taller. It was good to see her interested in the task at hand. If she had less interest he might not of felt confident in the whole plan. He needed information and luckily the information he needed was a fairly open one within the confines of the walls. However he was not sure Mitsuo and himself were prepared to walk in there with no knowledge of current events. Konoha was simply to secure for his spies to have infiltrated far enough. Still she would quickly move off to do as asked and secure lodging for them. His silver eyes followed her a moment before Mitsuo spoke. His concerns were valid as he wanted in on the plan at hand. Tsuyo would smile and move over to him before he could sit down he would gently touch his coat and pull out a smoke for himself. Placing it between his lips and hoping Mitsuo would light it. If Mitsuo did he would puff on it and lean back against a Tree himself. His eyes watching the man voice his thoughts, concerns and plans for the future. He would smile a moment before replying. His voice as warm as his smile.

"While I am glad you are interested in traveling, there will always be a need for us. However I understand your concerns for the village getting involved or even how we will approach our target. Simply put we will target his lieutenants first. There are four of them and each controls a portion of the forces available to him. All dishonored shinobi. That much I have been able to do some digging into without approaching the village much. As for the ANBU, I have a way for you and I to move unseen by anyone in the village straight to the Hokage's office. The seal isn't as much for combat as blocking sensory as well. If we can get a meeting with the Hokage, I can negotiate them remaining separate from our goal. For now we rest and shower. Tomorrow I would like to test our abilities and insure we have not grown accustomed to a relaxed life style."

With that he would smile and bow his head to Mitsuo. He would turn and finish his smoke before dropping it and grinding the ember down under his heel. With his eyes on the cabin she moved into he moved only after the superintendent moved away. He would move to the cabin and enter quietly. Moving passed her hopping on the bed into the bathroom. Quietly running himself a bath and relaxing within it.

Exit thread
Gaia’s Rising Wolf Strike A rank 2000/2000 trained

10Homecoming (Sayuri/Tsuyo Only) Empty Re: Homecoming (Sayuri/Tsuyo Only) Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:49 pm

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
As Tsuyo spoke, Mitsuo stood still and silent, loking towards the ground and taking in the information that he was being given. Were it to be four or four hundred lieutenants that they had to cut through in order to remove the man whom had destroyed Mitsuo's life and his family, he would cut each and every one of them down. He had proven in the past that he would kill a hundred men in order to find the information on the man he sought out, and there was nothing that would stop him from doing that. He spoke of how he had a way to get them past the ANBU, which Mitsuo was quite curious to see how he would manage that. Mitsuo himself had been the head of Konoha's ANBU, and he though that they were pretty well trained when he was there. He couldn't personally think of ways that they would have been blinded. Had such organizations fallen so far since he had departed from the village? He tried not to think of it that way, as if they had it wasn't his fault and in this case it would actually be a good thing for him. If the two of them could enter into the village in an easier way it would be beneficial, and he was already thinking up a way that he could create fuuinjutsu techniques that would allow him to cancel out peoples ability to sense his chakra, as well of that of Tsuyo. Tsuyo believed to think that he could negotiate with the Hokage, which Mitsuo found interesting. As a former Hokage himself, Mitsuo believed that there was a better chance that he would be able to deal with the Hokage, but he was curious to see what Tsuyo had to say to whoever was wearing the hat these days.

He told Mitsuo that they should shower and rest, and that tomorrow the two of them would test one another's abilities, which caused a small smile to spread against the sword saint's face. The two of them had never fought before, and if that would be the case he was sure that it would be a spectacle for anyone lucky enough to see what was happening. Two of the most powerful physical fighters in the world, both with immense chakra control and tremendous ability, would be dueling for the first time ever. He watched as Tsuyo walked away, Mitsuo noding in responce and telling the man that he was going to go for a walk through the forest to clear his head a little bit. He turned and began walking towards the gates of the village, taking another drag on his cigarette as he did so and trapping the smoke inside of his lungs. He had missed this place so, the village that was his one true home. His feet moved automatically on their own accord, no stumble or issue with the fact that he wasn't watching the ground. His body was simply on auto pilot, walking its way towards the gates of the village. He hadn't necessarily meant to end up walking this way, but he simply couldn't help it. He was sure there was a good chance that Tsuyo could see where he was going, potentially watching him with his Byakugan, but Mitsuo didn't really care all that much. He was ready to rest his tired eyes upon the beautiful place that was the Village Hidden in the Leaves once more.

When he approached the gate he saw two men standing there, watching his approach. Mitsuo looked up at the two of them, nodding towards them and preparing for them to stop him. One of them approached Mitsuo, and he looked that man in the eye. He looked familiar, a lot like one of the young Uzumaki whom Mitsuo had known when he was last in the village. It was an interesting moment, to see someone who had been twelve years old the last time he had seen him standing in front of him as a fully grown man working for the village. Mitsuo smiled as he saw this, the young Uzumaki approaching him and putting up his hand. "Halt stranger, what brings you to Konoha?" Mitsuo looked at the other guard, another child he had known when he was here. The markings on his cheeks belonged to the Inuzuka clan, and Mitsuo remembered talking to this one at the Academy. He nodded to him as well before beginning to speak.

"I am a traveler, simply wishing to stop in the village for a meal. It has been long since I have been in this area, and I thought I'd see if the ramen shop was still around, and possibly visit some of the monuments in town." The two guards looked him over before looking back at one another. Mitsuo watched both of their faces, trying to see if they were going to turn him away or not. If they had, he would have returned to the cabins where they were staying, but he was hoping that he wouldn't have to do so. They nodded before allowing him in, telling him to keep out of trouble and that he would be watched. Mitsuo nodded in agreement and made his way into the village, walking right past the marketplace. It was interesting to see so many people around whom he recognized, and as he was walking it felt quite surreal. His feet very naturally led him through the village, towards the cemetery as quickly as they could take him without him running. When he arrived there he placed his right hand on the iron gates and brushed his fingers down them. It had been a long time since he had been able to come to this place, and he could already feeling emotions welling up inside of him. He pushed the gates opened, walking towards the graves of his family; the final resting place of his mother, father and brother.

When he got towards their family plot, Mitsuo dropped to his knees, placing his hand on the monument to them as tears began to stream down his cheeks. "I am sorry mother, father...brother. I haven't come to see you in a long time, and I have felt terrible about that. I am so close to avenging you all, and taking out the man who did this to us..." He would sigh and simply kneel at their grave for what seemed like an eternity, even though it was only about five minutes, before getting up and preparing to walk over to Kimaru. As he did so, a man stood behind him, watching Mitsuo as he stood. Mitsuo looked him over quizzically, before realization came to him after a few seconds. The man looked much older than when Mitsuo had last seen him, but he was his former sensei, the man whom had led the squad with himself, his brother and Kimaru. As he looked the man in the eyes, he could feel a little bit of panic, worrying what might happen if he were to run off and tell someone.

"Well look at you all grown up..." The man smiled as he spoke to Mitsuo, his voice carrying the weight of many years behind it. "It has been so long since I've seen you here, I was worried that you had really been killed...though of course I always secretly knew you were too strong for that." He placed a hand on Mitsuo's shoulder, and the sword saint smiled softly to the old man.

"Sensei, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't tell anyone my name, as I probably shouldn't be here." The man shook his head and Mitsuo looked towards the gate of the cemetery. "Is Sousetsu still the Hokage?" The man shook his head once more and sighed.

"Sousetsu went missing not too long ago...Kenta Inuzuka has taken up the hat once more..." Mitsuo pursed his lips at the news. Sousetsu was his friend, and it was troubling to know that he was gone, but at the same time he had expected that might be the case. The two of them would exchange a hand shake and a few more words before his sensei would take off once more, leaving Mitsuo to visit Kimaru, and then to take his leave. He would briefly walk past the Sarutobi compound, noticing that it was still well cared for, a smile creeping across his face as he saw this, and then he would make his way back out of the town and towards the cabins where they were staying, ready to turn in for the evening...

{Exit Thread}

Sensory Suppression Seal Training - 2000/2000
Kuchiyose Jutsu - 1000/1000
629 words discarded

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.