You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Homecoming [Private Nokill Karumo] Empty Homecoming [Private Nokill Karumo] Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:09 pm

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
The sun came peaking above the high mountains of the village of stone. Iwagakure became glowed with radiance of the rays peeking from behind its tall walls. A new dawn sweeping over the village. Hopefully a dawn of reestablishing his life at least in Harichimo's mind. He was almost passing out and falling asleep as the horse he was riding was nearing the end of its journey. He was struggling to hold his head up after being bombarded by the sand and cold air. He would tip his head up to see the familiar sight of the huge wall and a surge of excitement and relief washed over him. Months away from home and finally he was only a skip and knock away from stepping foot back into he land of stone. The horse would slow down and stop a couple meters from the gate as Harichimo would look up to meet the glare of the guards.

Who is it that comes for entrance into Iwagakure? Harichimo put his hand above his eyes to see better before yelling out his name making the guard give him a questioning look. The same Harichimo that has been missing for months? Do you have anyone here that can back up your claim and positively identify you? He gave a smile and snapped back. Yes, If you could call forth Karumo of the Fantomusado clan. He would be able to confirm you for without a doubt who I am. I can wait on this horse a while longer I have already been riding since sun down so I'm only getting more saddle sore. Then you can send word to Lord Tsuchikage, my sensei, Akira Kazako. The guard would motion for him to wait as he sent another guard to fetch for Karumo and identify if this random stranger was who he says he was. Alright you just wait right there and if he says who you are is who you say then you are free to enter and lord tsuchikage may or may not want a word with you but he will find you if that is the case. Harichimo would nod and let the guard continue his rounds of the gate. Probably had something better to do then watch friends reminisce and reconnect.

Hopefuly he will be glad to see me after all this time. I haven't changed to much. Just not looking to presentable with my dusty jacket and bloody arm bandages but I'd still go to a meeting in this. A tleast they gave me the courtesy to just call me missing and not dead. Harichimo would wait on the horse staring into the wilderness, waiting for the gate to swing open and see his long lost friend. He tapped his hands on the brim of the saddle and looked down to the horse. With a shake of his head he gladly leaped off the saddle landing on his weak legs from the ride and watched as the horse walked off back in the direction they came. It should have no trouble finding its way back to that small village, plenty of water stops along the way.With that reminder Harichimo opened his jacket and took a small flask from it to drink some water he had saved from the last stop. With his mouth rehydrated he used the last quart of the flask to try and rub out some of the blood stains off his arms but no to avail after drying all day in the heat of the desert and sun. Now to only wait for the man he came to meet appear from behind the closed doors of Iwa.

615/615

2Homecoming [Private Nokill Karumo] Empty Re: Homecoming [Private Nokill Karumo] Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:08 pm

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Karumo stood at the center of the classroom, a mellow toned bell rang out as he spoke to the room of young adults and students. A simple lecture on some history of the world thus far, it was one of many classes that the university offered and Karumo would occasionally speak in. Today was no different, he shuffled the papers on the podium into a neat stack and stuck them in his bag as the people in the room all did the same. A diverse crowd of students, young adults, a few ninja he had known around the village, and even some academic types looking to finish degrees and then go practice their work. Karumo went to the board he had written and drawn all over and took an eraser to it, wiping away everything written with chalk as the sound of shuffling chairs and papers filled the room along with quick and poignant conversations from the attendees as they left. One or two stragglers left behind came towards that front desk to ask questions or be friendly, but instead what caught Karumo's eye was a ninja who entered in the back of the room. He was in all red, flak jacket of the village and a mask on his face as well, clearly an ANBU of the village. Standing posted up in the back of the room with his arms crossed and his gaze fixated on Karumo he could but hardly return the glance as he fumbled through the questions of a few students.

Finishing with them took less than a minute, and as Karumo threw his bag over his shoulder the ANBU stood upright and waited at the door. With a sigh Karumo walked to it and turned towards him just before walking out as he stood facing the door. "I assume you're looking for me?" his question was direct and his voice was little more than direct in tandem with it.

"Yes..." the ANBU let out with a pause, his voice was a little bit more heavy set but he wasn't a large man himself. "Someone has tried to enter the village, and we need you to identify him."

Karumo shook his head and exhaled, using one arm to push the door open and exit the room without responding. Disappointment was all that he could think about, at the idea that someone's time was being wasted on the petty journeys to notify him of this when a messenger bird would do just fine. "So, you want to pull me from the University and work so that I can come check out some stranger at the gate?" he spoke as he walked back towards his own office. A stairwell on the left side, he pushed the door open and spoke to the ANBU who had followed after him "There are tons of genin who would love to do that job, or better yet, even the guards themselves could do their job? That'd be a lovely idea too..." he spoke, a bit of frustration was audible in his voice as he walked into the stairwell and began to climb up another floor of the building.

"I think you misunderstand, this is no stranger. He called for you by name... clan and everything. Furthermore, it appears that it's Harichimo Kazako but he hasn't been in the village in quite some time." the ANBU spoke as Karumo stopped halfway up the flight of stairs.

Karumo's eyes flickered from left to right as he thought through everything and the name rang through his ears. A brief pause and he looked down, the black X of his Dojutsu glanced down and then towards the ANBU man. "Fine, I'll go check this out for myself as well." the ANBU nodded and flickered off from the stairwell as Karumo ran up the last few steps and into the third floor of the building. He ran through his office and waved off the secretary with a notice that he would be busy, and then from his office he opened his window to a balcony and dashed out into the village. Running from rooftop to rooftop all he thought about was catching his old friend or finding out if this was all just some cruel prank. As he dashed in he saw a figure standing at the gate, two guards nearby and another out doing his walk around of the entrance was just returning.

Karumo dashed off one last roof as quick as he could and into the air, then with a quick flip to carry his momentum he would land in the center of the gate a few meters away and take on the sight of Harichimo after such a long time. A guard stood up as he began to walk towards his friend, the guard called out to him, "Oh! This man claims to be Harichimo and called for you by name, he said that you could verify his identity..." he let out as he walked towards the two and closed the distance between the three of them.

Karumo briefly looked over Harichimo, he looked rough, dried blood into his bandages and wraps and a general look of exhaustion on him as well. He had probably just gotten back into the village with not a moment of rest yet. He would smile briefly to Harichimo and speak up, "It's been a while, we were all starting to think that you had died or something but I guess better late than never?" he shrugged along with his smile still as he stood a few feet away from him. Then he turned towards the guard and spoke up, "And I suppose you're worried about him being a transformation or using a face swap jutsu or something?" he spoke before Harichimo could fully respond.

His goal would be to catch him by surprise a little bit and do the guard's job for him in that instance. "You know the best way to break jutsu like that is to break the caster's concentration. So if you want to find out if he's a clone or transformation or such all you have to do is... " he let off with a pause and sat quickly into his stance. Bending at the knees and pushing himself off the ground towards Harichimo in a dash, he yelled out, "This!"

With a quick dash he flew towards Harichimo with his left elbow leading the way and his right arm bracing his arm. The blow would be intended for his stomach and not enough to do any real damage but enough to break his concentration for a moment. That is assuming that he doesn't try to block or counter the attack. Karumo fought him enough that he could tell Harichimo form his style of movements and from his own taijutsu skills. No matter what happened, he would find out for sure if this really was the long lost prodigal son of Iwagakure or some imposter. Then, once that was proven, they would get to the reminiscing.

[1186 words]

3Homecoming [Private Nokill Karumo] Empty Re: Homecoming [Private Nokill Karumo] Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:58 pm

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
Harichimo kept looking around with the time passing about five minutes after the first guard took off to grab Karumo. His bandages finally drying from the water but still holding their dark red color. Waiting for Karumo to show his face had felt like ages were flying past while Harichimo wait. There was only so much dust heccould kick up before getting bored. Then he heard the soft landing of feet near him. And before him stood a much more brushed up version of the man he knew. He seemed much more sophisticated for some reason and like he had found more purpose to his life. Then Karumo would make his introduction to his old friend.

With Karumo's little remark Harichimo would just smile and respond. Yeah it has been some time. Thank god you just reported me as missing and not dead so we can speed this whole thing along faster. With that Karumo turned back to the guard and took a step towards Harichimo. Seeming to be planning something or just blathering on about genjutsus and other spy tactics, Harichimo seemed to doze for a second and let his eyes close from the exhaustion and when he opened them again he saw the flash of Karumo coming towards him and lining up a shot to his gut. Harichimo just had to let it hit, he stood his ground and let the forearm connect. It didn't hurt, he wasn't going full blast but Harichimo was definitely awake now. He still slid back a couple inches from the jolt of realizing what was going on. Even at this half strength attack he could feel Karumo had become stronger. When Karumo had finished running into him, Harichimo wrapped his arm around his pal and would speak.

Yeah sorry if these damp blood bandages stain your clothes but here is a little tip. I would hate for you to have been on the receiving end of what any taijutsu user could have just done to you. Harichimo would then start moving at half speed trying to prove he was the know it all taijutsu prodigy Karumo knew and loved. First smash of the back, maybe a hook of the head and drive your face in the dirt, and then my personal favorite, grabbing you in this hug following a couple knees to the face then to finish it off a nice Rage enhanced punch blowing your face off. But luckily it's me and not some deranged spy huh? He let Karumo go and kind of half chuckle. And he would yell up to the guards. Well now that you know it's me, you mind swinging open the gate so us to can catch up on missed times?

Within a moment the gates opened to the village he had missed so dearly and the nice mountain air washed over him as it flooded into the village. It's great to finally see this place again and not that ocean of sand and death. I've probably missed so much but Karumo should be able to fill in. He thought to himself as he basked in the beauty of his old village. Now how about we go somewhere to grab something to eat? Your favorite spot and I'll slam the tab. There is probably much I have to catch up on. Harichimo would follow wherever his friend would lead and absorb all the new events he had missed out on.

582/1197

4Homecoming [Private Nokill Karumo] Empty Re: Homecoming [Private Nokill Karumo] Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:17 pm

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Karumo slid in and made contact with his elbow, in the moment he slid back everything seemed to slow down as things were taken in. The guards watching carefully, whether it be in anticipation of a possible enemy or disbelief that Karumo would attack anyone so non-chalaunt and without the intent to kill. A lot of risk for something so... unnecessary in the end? But at the end, everything went back to normal, Harichimo pushed back some but immediately went back into a clam demeanor, throwing his arm around Karumo and speaking, "Yeah sorry if these damp blood bandages stain your clothes but here is a little tip. I would hate for you to have been on the receiving end of what any taijutsu user could have just done to you." he then started to move, quickly around Karumo who stood straight up in his place and followed him only with his eyes as he moved around. The guards may have become very tense at their overly aggressive behavior, it wasn't something that most people would be okay with, much less a situation growing at the gates.

"First smash of the back, maybe a hook of the head and drive your face in the dirt, and then my personal favorite, grabbing you in this hug following a couple knees to the face then to finish it off a nice Rage enhanced punch blowing your face off. But luckily it's me and not some deranged spy huh?" he left off following through with his movements, showing off his ability as a taunt to what he could do and leaving with a smile before turning to the guards and calling out, "Well now that you know it's me, you mind swinging open the gate so us to can catch up on missed times?" Karumo couldn't help but crack a smile and laugh too, throwing his arm around Harichimo and calling out, "Yeah, this is Harichimo, so open the gate already!" before standing back up straight again. Large doors began to swing open towards them and Karumo turned to him, his voice would change to more of an inquisitive nature, "That was an interesting little display, but have you really gotten so weak that some damp bandages would slow you down?" He laughed again before leading off after a moment with a small, "Just kidding, I'm sure you're still plenty strong. But we're absolutely gonna put it to the test one day."

Old times and memories came rushing back in, the first bit of good news in a while had him excited. Well, not first bit of good news, but the first bit of good news that didn't create more responsibilities or throw things into some form of disarray. Once the gates would open he would begin to walk in, hearing Harichimo's offer, "Now how about we go somewhere to grab something to eat? Your favorite spot and I'll slam the tab. There is probably much I have to catch up on." he thought for a second, scratching at his chin with a slight hum.

"You know what, I'll take you up on that offer... the university doesn't need me for a little while." he began to lead the way into the village, a slow brisk pace for the time being, letting Harichimo catch up on all the things that may have changed or that he might notice. The sights and sounds of the village would certainly be a warming memory to reminisce upon after being gone so long. Though the place he chose wouldn't be more than a few minutes walk away from the gate, a simple bbq place, his favorite type of food and they served so much for so little money. It was nothing but a win in his book, entering into the shop, the smell of smoke filled the air as the long smoked food sat in a large fire pit towards the back. Karumo would lead them in, assuming Harichimo had followed him this far, and he would grab a table towards the wall of the restaurant. When they sat down they'd be approached by a younger woman, asking them what they would like to drink and/or eat. Karumo would go ahead and start out, "Yeah, I'll have the BBQ chicken on brown rice and steamed vegetables on the side. And bring some sake as well, we'll probably be here for a minute." he said smiling towards the waiter and then the attention would turn to Harichimo.

After all was said and done and their waiter departed, Karumo would tap on the table lightly. "So... a lot has changed, where do you want to get started? Other than with what you've been up to for these last few months?" he stopped his tapping hoping to start their conversation with as little awkwardness as possible. A lot has changed would be a bit of an understatement but nothing that couldn't be summed up in a few lines, it was more good to have him back in the village than anything for the time being.

[865 words, 2051 words total]

5Homecoming [Private Nokill Karumo] Empty Re: Homecoming [Private Nokill Karumo] Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:37 pm

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
Karumo would chuckle at Harichimo's little display of his prowess and wrap his arm around him as he confirmed his old friend's identity to the guards who would fling open the gates. Karumo would take his little jab at Harichimo who would laughingly respond. Yeah when you combine the long nights ride I just had with very little sleep and a bit of hunger I think even a lucky genin might land a shot on me. So go ahead and lead on already. The sooner I get back to my max potential, the sooner you can have your next crack at me. Harichimo would just chuckle as he walked towards the gate waving the guards off a good rest of their days.

He would gaze upon freshly painted buildings as he felt a little bit of emotion welling up inside him. Finally home and it doesn't seem like to much has gone past but a lot has probably changed. New businesses lining the square with new advertisements outside their the windows of what had previously been plastered over them. It seems like they have been busy keeping the opening square as clean as when we first left. Heck I think even the statues wight have gotten a face lift. He took in all the sights as Karumo would make up his mind on where to go and catch up on the old times. 

He barely heard as Karumo had made up his mind and started walking.He made just a quick leap and caught right back to his friend's side as they made their way to the chosen spot. As they walked down the street Harichimo noticed a familiar shop and kept his eyes locked to it to see how much it had changed. Well I still see their signs up but I have been gone a while they still can't be in charge of that noodle shop. But if not them, who else could possibly be in charge of it? I never noticed any of their kids around or grand kids for that matter. Just as the thought left his brain he saw the same older woman he had first helped so long ago moving with the help of a walker with a younger woman following behind her, both wearing aprons with the same symbol of the shop signs. Seemed like the younger one was following behind with a bowl of luke warm noodles as the lady took a seat on the porch of the shop. Good to now that place will always be open for a while now. Should probably take the family there one day. Christ I haven't even thought of how everyone is going to react when I reappear and even if I still have a room there. Maybe I can work something with Akira sensei and get a room at the university like Karumo has done. Since when did he become more concerned with others outside of his clan. Something has got to be up with that but I'l be sure to keep quiet until a good time arrises.

They reached what looked the barbecue joint and entered as the door swung open and immediatly bombarded harichimo's nose with the smells of sweet, tangy meat that had been smoking over different wood chips to create mouth watering flavors. Not even a couple steps in and Harichimo stomach would roar with a demand for what was being offered to it after not having any high quality food for the time it was in the desert. Harichimo would just laugh it off as he let Karumo lead the way.

Karumo lead the way to a table by the wall of the place and as they took a seat a waitress would stop by. After Karumo had ordered Harichimo had glanced over the menu. Let me get a pulled pork sandwhich with a baked potato on the side and ask them to not be shy with the toppings. The waitress would leave and Harichimo would look at his arms relaizing the bandages were still on making him look like he had just been in some sort of fight and now getting his bloody bandages all over the table. He smoothly and methodically undid his wrappings and masterfly threw them into the nearest garbage bin.

Karumo would ask his question and Harichimo would be ready to give him his answers. Well Karumo i can start with my end. I have just been in the deepest parts of the desert frying my butt off helping a small village. I think it was a month after we got there I was walking around the market trying to find more bandages when some small girls was crying and trying to get peoples attention to help her out. Since no one seemed to be having any of it, I knelt down and asked her what was wrong. She said everyone in her village was falling ill from something and their medicine man was not able to figure it out since he had contracted it as well. I would have liked to have left you a note but with no clue what was going on I felt the urgency to leave immediately. We walked for hours through the sun until we reached a small canyon where the village was tucked neatly into. I had checked everyone over and it seemed they had all contracted a bug that attacks your digestive system making you... forget that either way they were dehydrating themselves and that little girl wouldn't have been able to give them water by herself. So I helped with what I could as I tried to get the medicine man back onto his feet. It took a while but eventually everyone recovered from it allowing me to finally return to my home here. So why don't you tell me what has been up with you now that you have a spot at the university. It has to be an interesting tale.

1007/2104

6Homecoming [Private Nokill Karumo] Empty Re: Homecoming [Private Nokill Karumo] Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:43 pm

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
A hard wooden bench and the smell of smoke and flavored meat filled the air. Karumo sat quietly as Harichimo ordered, his mind not focusing on any one particular thing, instead gently looking around the building and towards the waiter for the moment that she was there. After she left began their conversation, starting with the story of Harichimo's whereabouts and what had happened in his time away. The extremely passionate and caring act of kindness to leave himself behind and the mission to go and help someone, he wanted to smile at the thought of it. It was after all, what he was good at, healing and saving the lives of others. Karumo had always felt that Harichimo hadn't been killed and he was glad that this was the case, however his shown emotions would be different from his thoughts. He listened with a blank face and nodded at the occasional detail to confirm that he was listening. The other half of him that didn't want to smile and laugh along with his friend wanted to bring up a bit of frustration, leaving their mission behind to serve others, not even from their village.

But for now, he'd leave the lecture on the mission and rules of how a ninja is to act and behave aside, this was supposed to be a happy time. He wondered how much of that reality had hit Harichimo, if he was aware of how botched their mission had truly become. Albeit, from circumstances far beyond his control. At best, he would have been merely waiting around like Karumo was, grabbing at every straw of detail and minor hope for the moments in which he lounged around. Regardless, he was back in the village, and no one was hurt in the end, and that's really all that you can wish for in a mission. To make it back at least relatively unscathed. He ended off his tale with a question of his own, asking about the tale of Karumo since they had last departed.

He smiled for a second, the woman had brought their drinks along while he was talking and he poured a shot of sake for himself and held the bottle towards Harichimo, an offering of some sorts. Whether or not he accepted would be up to him, once the drinks were poured he would raise the glass slightly and then down the small glass in one motion. Then setting it down with a thud, he sighed as the alcohol burned itself down his throat. "I'm not sure that anything I have to say is all that interesting..." he said scratching the side of his head briefly.

"I'll try my best to keep it entertaining though.." he had a bit of a smile as he thought about where he would have liked to start. Clearing his voice slightly he decided to start from the beginning as well, "I am indeed in the university, actually the acting Headmaster currently, but we'll get to that. After our mission, things led to no where, Oomi and you both disappeared, though I found out Oomi made it back to the village safely with some help. Either way, after you guys vanished, I dug around and found little to nothing. Then I ended up leaving and heading back to Iwagakure. I checked in, reported everything and had you declared missing for the time. It wasn't long though, as I arrived back at the clan compound I was... how would you say... ambushed? Some traditionalists and people against me in the grand scheme of clan politics. Either way, at the end of it two elders were dead, and I began to transition my stepping down from the clan leadership. Since then, lots has changed, I put in my paperwork to become a sensei for the genin squads of the village and took a job at the university, instead they sent me up the ladder immediately to become the headmaster. I have a feeling that was a bit of Lord Akira's doing but I'm grateful none the less. So that's where things have left off, there's a bit more to the story and the current situation, but it's not something we'll talk about here in the open... confidential information and things of the sort."

A brief pause in his story for when their food arrived, he would leave it off for any questions he might have, Karumo had none about his story though. He didn't feel there was much more to add to the past, it was time to look ahead and move forward, for both of them.

[785 words, 2836 words total]

7Homecoming [Private Nokill Karumo] Empty Re: Homecoming [Private Nokill Karumo] Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:00 pm

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
As Harichimo had finished, a waitress had brought them their sake. Karumo would pour his cup and offer it to his friend. Harichimo gladly took the bottle and poured himself a nice cup f the brew. Without even a wasted motion Karumo had downed his. Harichimo looked down to it and with an almost matching speed Harichimo let the drink slide past his toungue and right down his throat. And with a cough it felt just as hot and dry as the desert he spent all night crossing.But it was alos a nice break from the dirty water of the stop points and a welcome commodity he seemed to miss. After the two drank Karumo would begin to tell his story.

As Karumo was telling his tale Harichimo just kept eye contact as he thought to himself. Wow for being the diplomatic type and one to stick to every rule he kept his composure. Well it's one less person I have to get a speech from about obeying ninja way and missions. God know what kind of punishment Akira sensei might have in store. Harichimo was kept interested with the details of his friend becoming the headmaster of the university and applying to lead a squad. Oomi had also made it back to the village but the detail of the failed mission made him feel a bit of doubt. If he had not have left to help maybe he could have helped Karumo push for the council to see them and show he had the stuff to play with these political types as well. And now being expelled from his clan and stepping down from his head position. But that was in the past now was the time to embrace the moves forward which have seemed to be very much in Karumo's favor for the most part. 

The food would then arrive at the end of Karumo's story. Harichimo's mouth would water at the sight of real freshly made food. The smell of the pork and baked potato made his stomach roar. The two would eat their meals and enjoy the few minutes of each other company before Harichimo would finish his last bite of his meal. Harichimo would take the near empty bottle of sake and evenly pour two half cups of the drink. He would take one and raise it to Karumo. "Well after all this time it is great to be back and see how fortune has smiled upon you after the tragedy. Even though our mission wasn't a success it is the life we chose to live. Once I get through with everything and am cleared to become a spec jounin like you, We will work once again to keep Iwa as good as we can." Harichimo would down his final half cup of sake and still feel the buzz from his share of the bottle. He would slam his cup and slowly get up from the table. "Well friend, you take care and I will catch you sometime soon. Now with this change of leadership of the Fantomusado, do you know if there is anyone I can speak to and see if there is still and understanding between our clans." Harichimo would take out his wallet as Karumo would answer and leave a nice tip for the waitress before heading to the counter. "Alright for now I should head back to the clinic and see if I still have a room or not. Take care Karumo."

Harichimo would exit the establishment and start heading to his home. He would take a short cut to test his rusty skills. He would make a great leap on top of a chain link fence to get onto the roof of a storehouse, saving him a couple fo minutes of useless walking. And with fluid motion he took a running leap clearing to the next storehouse. Once onto this building he took a ladder down to an alley that meets the back of the clinic. His eyes would fall upon the back of the building and his heart began to pump a little faster finally being home. He would stealthily work his way to the front and see his mother sweeping the floor facing away from him. With a motion Harichimo would run his hand into a chime hanging from the door way. His mother would turn and with a well of tear run to hug her missing son. Her crying would attract his brother, sister, and father who all came running to embrace their family member. Harichimo would close his eye as he felt the long missed embrace of family as his life was to return to normal and continue of his journey to be the ninja he always wanted to be.

800/2904
Training:

Leave Thread

Last edited by Harichimo on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total

8Homecoming [Private Nokill Karumo] Empty Re: Homecoming [Private Nokill Karumo] Thu May 05, 2016 5:04 pm

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Too much alcohol... he thought to himself, And especially for this early in the day. He salivated over each bite of the food as he took it in, feeling quite loose from the sake taking him over. He took another half glass from Harichimo, Must be running the bottle towards empty, that's probably not a good sign. He held it up and listened to his words, encouraging, it was nice to have someone else oriented to be good in the village. He nodded with a smile and downed the sake along with him, setting the cup down on the table gently, letting out a small bit afterwards, "That's for damn sure... " Harichimo however stood up from the table suddenly after putting the glass down with some force. Preparing to leave he wished him well, but left off with a question, about their clans.

Karumo leaned back into his seat, he exhaled heavily as he mulled over his thoughts, "You know..." he paused as he thought about the situation, trying to ignore the bit of inebriation he was beginning to feel. "The man who took over for me was named Ezra, however the clan outed me to go back into their isolationist ways. So I don't know that I'd get your hopes up for anything, I'm sure they haven't bothered with that at all or are trying to end it." a bit of resentment in his voice at the thought of it. Regret for how the situation ended up, and more thoughts running through, maybe the bit of alcohol was making him think with more emotion than usual but he was a bit angry at that moment. He didn't even look up towards Harichimo, but instead on his hands resting on the table, "You could also ask Fukai, I think he stayed in the clan compound. But he's joined the ANBU and is probably busy with all of that over dealing with the clan business."

He let out another exhale, seemed things had all but fallen apart with the clan, and it was whole-heartedly his fault in the end. No working his way around that little fact. Harichimo left some money on the table though, more than was even expected, but that was just like him. Generous in all aspects of his life, even the little things. Karumo's attention turned as he began to wave him off, he smiled and held up his hand to wave, "Have fun with that, I'm sure they didn't replace you so quickly..." he chuckled at the thought, "I'll definitely catch you later, take it easy." he held his hand as his friend exited, and then when he turned to leave he let it drop and looked at his plate.

Empty, no sake or anything, he was just waiting for Harichimo to exit before he himself did, standing up and grabbing his jacket. Throwing it around one arm and pulling it over the other as the waitress came up and thanked him. He thanked her in return, and began to head off, but not back to the university. No, it would be unsightly to be tipsy at work, instead he headed back towards his apartment to rest for the afternoon, sitting down on the balcony of the apartment instead with a book in his hand. That was a perk of being the boss with no meetings or anything to deal with for the rest of the day, as long as there were no crises, then this would be a very relaxing and peaceful afternoon.

[601 words, 3437 words total]
[Exit Thread]

Training:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.